Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Just so everybody knows...

Here is what usually happens when your cultivate your

I assure you that my big will have a whole chapter on the use of entheogens in the use of spiritual cultivation, and I will discuss my own experience from them. If you assume that a great percentage of my knowledge is from the use of drugs, you are of course incorrect. Most of my knowledge comes from research, from questioning Shakti, and from long drawn out hours of contemplation on all the issues I will discuss, which were for the most part done while straight. If I learned anything special while on drugs, I honor that knowledge as the equal of any knowledge gained not on drugs. I always test knowledge that I gain through any method over and over again.

Yeah, but the question is that can YOU cultivate your mind without drugs!!!! That's the whole point. Once your mind is refined enough by contemplating the nature of phenomena and its emptiness, you will experience the chi channel opening as well as various kundalini experiences. If you use drugs to promote these experiences and CAN'T cultivate without them, you mind isn't refined at all or even remotely cultivated. You are just fooling yourself with your "book."

Edited by ChiForce

I went 10 years straight without using entheogens for spiritual practice and gained much wisdom and experience, cultivated quite nicely actually, experienced extremely high levels of shambavi mudra, 1st jhana, and various perception attainments, including being able to move chi anywhere in my body with only half-assed focus. I already experience everything kundalini related without drugs including spontaneous movements upon demand, and amrita nectar production. Also I possess various autonomic control abilities, including dramatic slowing of heart rate, and the ability to lower blood pressure. I also have good control over the perception states of my homunculus, able to feel as big as the universe and small as an insect...I don't need drugs at all in fact, and never have, i simply enjoy exploring with them. Also, I have finished my dabbling in entheogens for a long while.

See this is one of the reasons I am leaving the board, everything I say gets questioned and double questioned, and I waste so much time trying to explain to people who assume so much about me from limited data. I already told you that I am very confident in all my positions by now, and that I consider myself ready to write this book. Doubters doubt. You are being the doubt, do not forget that.

Give it three days cold turkey.

i just copied his life story.

thank god he told us before he removed it.

let him go.

he's like that avatar of yours:some kind of wild eagle?

(you don't like that bird on a stump.)

tao bum will clip his wings and chain him to a post if he stays.

and no eagle is going to take that.

having been in jail, he knows the territory.

he knows the way of prison guards

and there is no point tangling with them when they close in.

pity though.

he is a good story.

i was hoping for more.

he is thinking of a book about cultivating

and i am thinking of a screenplay about him.

"american buddha"

born in the world of hard knocks and reaching for liberation.

this is my kind of american dream.

i need to get the dialogue right

and the authenticity of someone who was there.

drat, no way i can fudge that.

Edited by narveen

awww... sure you can, sree.

Just put your mind to it.

(-;

i just copied his life story.thank god he told us before he removed it. let him go.he's like that avatar of yours:some kind of wild eagle?(you don't like that bird on a stump.)tao bum will clip his wings and chain him to a post if he stays.and no eagle is going to take that.having been in jail, he knows the territory.he knows the way of prison guardsand there is no point tangling with them when they close in. pity though.he is a good story.i was hoping for more.he is thinking of a book about cultivating and i am thinking of a screenplay about him."american buddha" born in the world of hard knocks and reaching for liberation.this is my kind of american dream.i need to get the dialogue rightand the authenticity of someone who was there.drat, no way i can fudge that.
if he removes his story the appropriate thing to do is to honor it.it would be protected by copyright anyway.

It is a wild red-tailed hawk I photoed the other day taking the kid around the neighborhood.

I still like the meadowlark , she chose to hang out on the post on her own, she sang a song and moved on. No chains.

i just copied his life story.

thank god he told us before he removed it.

let him go.

he's like that avatar of yours:some kind of wild eagle?

(you don't like that bird on a stump.)

tao bum will clip his wings and chain him to a post if he stays.

and no eagle is going to take that.

having been in jail, he knows the territory.

he knows the way of prison guards

and there is no point tangling with them when they close in.

pity though.

he is a good story.

i was hoping for more.

he is thinking of a book about cultivating

and i am thinking of a screenplay about him.

"american buddha"

born in the world of hard knocks and reaching for liberation.

I come to the conclusion there aren't that many forms of enlightenment paths one can follow. Would he be the Pratyekabuddha? I believe people living in the modern age would more or less follow this path.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/29276-pratyekabuddha/

Hinayana? That's in the realm of arhatship and would require one to become a monk and to be well versed in the Buddhist scriptures.

Mahayana? Probably the most difficult path to follow.

Perhaps, his enlightenment belongs to the New Age category.....this I would pass.....

crazy wisdom/left hand tantra

I look forward to your story.

Best wishes on your path.

Perhaps, his enlightenment belongs to the New Age category.....this I would pass.....

what would you not pass?

if he removes his story the appropriate thing to do is to honor it.it would be protected by copyright anyway.

honor what?

his copyright to his life story? it’s not his life story.

his is the life story of kids who have deadbeat people as parents

and there are zillions of them out there and 11 more born every minute.

bad frogs bringing tadpoles into the pond to feed herons.

and they mostly grow up to become bad frogs themselves.

spiritualism is not about finding the path to personal enlightenment.

it’s about the story of songtsan, the suffering of tadpoles.

and only two folktales speak to that - the story of the buddha and that of jesus,

guys who wanted to protect the tadpoles and deprive the heron.

by breaking the karma

It is a wild red-tailed hawk I photoed the other day taking the kid around the neighborhood. I still like the meadowlark , she chose to hang out on the post on her own, she sang a song and moved on. No chains.

it’s nice to know you watch birds, or is it just raptors?

Edited by narveen

awww... sure you can, sree.

Just put your mind to it.

(-;

put my mind to someone else’s pain?

can you do that?

can anyone do that?

not possible.

not even if that misery shouts at us in the face.

songtsan cries of misery right here in this forum goes unheard

we are the hoodlums in “the ‘hood” he’s come to seek refuge with.

he tells us he is being molested, harrassed and knifed by condescension

like his mom before, we don’t hear him.

she, like us, must have also entreated:” no, don’t go, i love you. please

you are a good boy, please stay and get shafted.”

we are so pathetic i could cry.

there is no refuge in a pond of bad frogs.

confucius said: "to lean on that which can provide no support is foolish".

honor what?

his copyright to his life story? it’s not his life story.

his is the life story of kids who have deadbeat people as parents

and there are zillions of them out there and 11 more born every minute.

bad frogs bringing tadpoles into the pond to feed herons.

and they mostly grow up to become bad frogs themselves.

spiritualism is not about finding the path to personal enlightenment.

it’s about the story of songtsan, the suffering of tadpoles.

and only two folktales speak to that - the story of the buddha and that of jesus,

guys who wanted to protect the tadpoles and deprive the heron.

by breaking the karma

it’s nice to know you watch birds, or is it just raptors?

Choosing sides like that wasnt the message of either of them.

But I figure Im not going to change your mind on that.

Thing is , you have sorrow about our patheticness ,

I would want to relieve you of that, but youre sticking to a world model that demands it of you

The refuges you have available are the community the teachings and the practices that

folks are talking about here.

You suggest that Songstan would be self defeating to hang on to the fun of this forum,

yet you hang on to beliefs that are bringing you more sorrow than joy.

Its tough to find the balance , and know what one should let go of or hold on to.

Shifu Lin was saying that the path is always about letting go and moving on.

Ill have to consider that more myself, but I cant say its my opinion right now.

Oh Ive been shooting the birds for a few years , I like the hunt and it hurts nothing.

Raptors have popular appeal , and its relatively easy to get a nice shot on them

but I actually go for the tiny warblers most ,

there is far more challenge following such tiny little creatures through the sticks,,

they hardly everstop bouncing around ,and they can be very difficult to distinguish

from one another. But they're all legitimate little life forms with their own ways and lives.

Edited by Stosh

Choosing sides like that wasnt the message of either of them.

But I figure Im not going to change your mind on that.

it’s strange to me that you view me as bullheaded. i view myself as the smartest guy alive today. this assessment is built upon an openness to debate. and i discuss opposing opinions all the time not just here but elsewhere too. i would gladly give you the crown if you are as open to debate without losing it.

Thing is , you have sorrow about our patheticness ,

I would want to relieve you of that, but youre sticking to a world model that demands it of you

i don't stick to anything.

i will make you a deal.

why don't we allow each other to be relieved of crap we are stuck to?

The refuges you have available are the community the teachings and the practices that

folks are talking about here.

you can’t be serious. semen retention? astral projection?

i have not given up on life to space out with flowers and birds

i do need to be coherent in the company of people running companies.

the only refuge for me is me.

You suggest that Songstan would be self defeating to hang on to the fun of this forum,

yet you hang on to beliefs that are bringing you more sorrow than joy.

thank you for your pity.

as for songtsan, he would never be allowed to have fun in this forum.

he is like new wine in an old wine bag.

and the old bag will go to pieces.

Its tough to find the balance , and know what one should let go of or hold on to.

Shifu Lin was saying that the path is always about letting go and moving on.

Ill have to consider that more myself, but I cant say its my opinion right now.

who is shifu lin?

Oh Ive been shooting the birds for a few years , I like the hunt and it hurts nothing.

Raptors have popular appeal , and its relatively easy to get a nice shot on them

but I actually go for the tiny warblers most ,

there is far more challenge following such tiny little creatures through the sticks,,

they hardly everstop bouncing around ,and they can be very difficult to distinguish

from one another. But they're all legitimate little life forms with their own ways and lives.

looks like you have fancy cameras.

that hawk was captured in mid-flight.

it’s puzzling to me that all that bird watching doesn’t straighten up your mind.

nature watching is mentally healing.

instead of going after them, i have them come to me.

bird houses with small openings for finches are strategically set up in the backgarden

and on trees at the front porch with feeders everywhere.

i spot them appearing while on the computer on the porch

or in my hammock, with a book, in the backgarden.

robins, cardinals, finches.

Edited by narveen

Narv, I didnt say you werent smart or were bull headed , but I do think youre not open to the perspectives being related to you.

I am that way often enough myself , so I know what it is.

What crown ? theres a crown to get ? doesnt matter though ,the traits one has are only helpful depending on the circumstance one finds oneself in.

I cant really modify your situation other than to point in directions Ive gone or am trying to go. The attitude that the world happens to you or me , is true of material situations , but its not empowering to fold like a ragdoll and say that you have no impact on your mental state or physical situations.

As for whats on offer here , you can take the path that you respect or expect will benefit you, if thats the Buddhist thing or the more hedonistic stuff ,, is up to you.

Youre welcome for my pity if you want pity , I thought I was just giving you a hardassed assessment of your situation, esssentially non-pity . , but Im just saying you have a really negative world view , youre angry and beset by circumstances, (concluded from your own words) , you want to keep pace with bigwigs and big money .. and so youre not giving yourself the life you want.

Shifu Lin is on that Time monk radio program , theres a thread on it,, and you can click back to episodes stored on youtube.

Italian guy from Brooklyn I think.

I have a low end SLR so I have to get rather close for the detail I want.

Bird feeders and zoos are not for me , my interest would drop to zero in no time, the product is not the point ,and lowering the effort level is contrary to the point , but other folks can do the bird feeder thing and get all the interest they want that way. Im also not going to run all over the state chasing the birds , they fly and pass through on their own. I guess it holds some similarity.

You think my mind is not straight ? and the birds would fix that?

Ha ha ha ha you could be right about me , but attatchments are still attatchments and they dont straighten folks out ,

they can only make one feel reasonably satisfied with the situation as it is.

They maintain illusions not end them. But maybe thats all someone might want, rather than chase nothingness over several lifetimes.

Narv, I didnt say you werent smart or were bull headed , but I do think youre not open to the perspectives being related to you.

what perspective of yours am i not open to?

do you mean your belief in a true reality beyond human sensory perception?

i won’t accept anything based on speculation and faith.

especially when it has no bearing on the practical aspects of living my life in this reality.

I am that way often enough myself , so I know what it is.

on practical matters in this reality, there are no two ways about them.

they are either true or false and if you are not open to true perspectives

you pay the price in real terms.

even then, there are crazies who view pain as a blessing.

What crown ? theres a crown to get ? doesnt matter though ,the traits one has are only helpful depending on the circumstance one finds oneself in.

i need to rephrase that.

i meant to say i am the least dumb ass alive today.

and the crown does matter because it is not a dunce cap that others wear.

dunces have no traits that are helpful in any circumstance.

they live to mess up the pond.

I cant really modify your situation other than to point in directions Ive gone or am trying to go.

ok, so point in directions that have worked for you.

we ought to proceed in life like two mountain climbers ascending a vertical rock face.

if you are pointing to a loose ledge that i have placed my piton, why would i not listen?

The attitude that the world happens to you or me , is true of material situations , but its not empowering to fold like a ragdoll and say that you have no impact on your mental state or physical situations.

i am losing you here. can you cite an example to show what you mean?

As for whats on offer here , you can take the path that you respect or expect will benefit you, if thats the Buddhist thing or the more hedonistic stuff ,, is up to you.

frankly, i accept nothing that’s on offer here.

i am not into spiritualism either theistic or atheistic.

like i told you, there is no other reality

except this one in which there are noodle salads and redtail hawks

Youre welcome for my pity if you want pity , I thought I was just giving you a hardassed assessment of your situation, esssentially non-pity . , but Im just saying you have a really negative world view , youre angry and beset by circumstances, (concluded from your own words) , you want to keep pace with bigwigs and big money .. and so youre not giving yourself the life you want.

i don’t care about bigwigs

but i do care about money in order NOT to keep pace with the hoodlums and staying out of the “hoods”.

songtsan told us about a really rough world that anyone can fall into if one is cut off from the supply of money.

my view of the world is not negative but realistic.

do you think songtsan was making stuff out and lying about his life experience?

Shifu Lin is on that Time monk radio program , theres a thread on it,, and you can click back to episodes stored on youtube.

Italian guy from Brooklyn I think.

you mean lin ai wei?

i thought he was a chinaman when he came on to speak on time monk radio.

damn! i said to myself, that chinaman is well-spoken and must have grown up in the us.

that was until i was stunned on seeing his picture.

why do people like them take on chinese names for?

anyway, you like shifu lin who liked shifu alan goldberg, a martial artist, a thug.

you want to keep pace with these bigwigs for cultivating the path.

I have a low end SLR so I have to get rather close for the detail I want.

Bird feeders and zoos are not for me , my interest would drop to zero in no time, the product is not the point ,and lowering the effort level is contrary to the point , but other folks can do the bird feeder thing and get all the interest they want that way. Im also not going to run all over the state chasing the birds , they fly and pass through on their own. I guess it holds some similarity.

do you know that raptors hitch rides

without flapping their wings as much

and glide on hot air columns, thermals,

to migrate north to their breeding grounds in mongolia, russia and china from the tropics?

i waited for them in port dickson as they came by the thousands across the straits from sumatra.

You think my mind is not straight ? and the birds would fix that?

Ha ha ha ha you could be right about me , but attatchments are still attatchments and they dont straighten folks out ,

they can only make one feel reasonably satisfied with the situation as it is.

They maintain illusions not end them. But maybe thats all someone might want, rather than chase nothingness over several lifetimes.

how can your mind be straight when you belief in stuff beyond your senses?

watching birds is a distraction, a waste of life, but at least it’s not crazy.

watching your breath is crazy.

i wish you can just be content with being attached to the bird-watching and your kid and junk stuff beyond your senses.

your job is to look after your tadpole and don’t f*ck it up.

one songtsan in life is one too many.

what perspective of yours am i not open to?

do you mean your belief in a true reality beyond human sensory perception?

i won’t accept anything based on speculation and faith.

especially when it has no bearing on the practical aspects of living my life in this reality.

Im losing track , but there is faith in science and speculation in every deed you intend.

on practical matters in this reality, there are no two ways about them.

they are either true or false and if you are not open to true perspectives

you pay the price in real terms.

even then, there are crazies who view pain as a blessing.

Yes

dunces have no traits that are helpful in any circumstance.

they live to mess up the pond.

Someday Ill tell you the tale of the goldfish.

ok, so point in directions that have worked for you.

we ought to proceed in life like two mountain climbers ascending a vertical rock face.

if you are pointing to a loose ledge that i have placed my piton, why would i not listen?

I have been. but I should add Im reinvestigating some things right now.

i am losing you here. can you cite an example to show what you mean?

"Someone said something mean, and so I am angry, and its all their fault, so I have to retaliate."

The speaker has abdicated responsibilities for everything. He feels that the world forces him

he sees the ugly thing as having thrust ugliness upon him , and in its wake he is powerless.

frankly, i accept nothing that’s on offer here.

i am not into spiritualism either theistic or atheistic.

like i told you, there is no other reality

except this one in which there are noodle salads and redtail hawks

Sparse pickings !

my view of the world is not negative but realistic.

do you think songtsan was making stuff out and lying about his life experience?

No dude its not realistic , its negative and a bummer.

Songstans experience probably has something to d with what he related, I dont care to

speculate much on that.

you mean lin ai wei?

i thought he was a chinaman when he came on to speak on time monk radio.

damn! i said to myself, that chinaman is well-spoken and must have grown up in the us.

that was until i was stunned on seeing his picture.

why do people like them take on chinese names for?

anyway, you like shifu lin who liked shifu alan goldberg, a martial artist, a thug.

you want to keep pace with these bigwigs for cultivating the path.

Names make impressions on folks who are susceptible to speculations based on names.

No they are not teachers for me that I am trying to stick with , YOU may say something that teaches me

or I may learn from seeing how I react to what you say.

do you know that raptors hitch rides

without flapping their wings as much

and glide on hot air columns, thermals,

to migrate north to their breeding grounds in mongolia, russia and china from the tropics?

i waited for them in port dickson as they came by the thousands across the straits from sumatra.

Ive heard as much ,but it must be something altgether more impressive to watch.

how can your mind be straight when you belief in stuff beyond your senses?

watching birds is a distraction, a waste of life, but at least it’s not crazy.

watching your breath is crazy.

i wish you can just be content with being attached to the bird-watching and your kid and junk stuff beyond your senses.

your job is to look after your tadpole and don’t f*ck it up.

one songtsan in life is one too many.

Ill have to think on that some. I dont have a quick answer and need to get to work.

“No dude its not realistic , its negative and a bummer.

Songstans experience probably has something to d with what he related, I dont care to

speculate much on that.”

-You are so very perceptive! Mr. Stosh Yes, I was rejected so much in my life, that in combination with my penchant for explosive emotional angst, I have become ingrained with habits of super rejecting others whenever faced with rejection- not always from the get-go, but when I reach the point of no return, things get ugly– to the point of utterly destroying my relationships on a whim. Generally when initially faced with rejection, I plead for sanity from the rejecters “Please, just try to take on another point of view – see me as worthwhile.” When they refuse, pretty soon I turn on my own rejection mask, and open that can of whoop ass! You should have seen what prison was like for me. I am lucky I wasn’t shanked. The thing is I enjoy it on some level, in a sadomasochistic type of way. I am a real good rejecter now! I can blast holes in the ozone layer with my ninja skills. I do not even want to try to make friends with someone who cannot accept me in all my wicked ways, their perceptions of me as wicked that is – personally I like my wicked self better than I like others faux-saintly selves – it is far more juicy and alive. If you’ve read my posts you know that I believe that I am my demons, and you also know that I intend to make my demons divine. I give in to the urge to splurge and start the fireworks. I become the mirror. Some might say that this is unhealthy, and I do limit this tendency when dealing with significant others now, such as family, but I believe it is necessary to show others who they really are whenever possible, regardless if it shakes things loose or not. Tibetan Book of the Dead style. Practicing nonattachment, I give my heart to others on a platter, and if they don’t like the taste of my wild and savory center, I yank my heart back from them to save for snacky time later, because I sure like it. Then I bring out my swords and start slicing and dicing. I don’t lose much sleep over this, as I have a strong feeling of righteous indignation, and if you don’t know what that means, go look it up, as it is a beautifully deadly essence to dwell in. There are all sorts of tasty bites in my center, such as pride, vanity, sloth, hedonism, avariciousness, and so on. How many people will actually stand up and admit that they too possess these things? I eat them for breakfast. Becoming unattached to how ones ego is shaped leads to beautiful radical acceptance of any egos. You want to be a lover? Love everyone! You want to be a lover/hater? Love certain parts of people and hate certain parts of people – make it absolute! Judge them absolutely for dualistic presentations. View them as all or none. Throw out the baby and the bath water, and why not the tub itself while we are at it? We all do this. I do too. When I finally come to utter acceptance of myself, I will come to utter acceptance of all others. As long as I reject parts of others, I will reject parts of myself...for are we not all everyone else in some deeper way? This is the wisdom that I always come back to. I have no problem playing the games of learning how to love by accepting my own hatred of others many selves (my own many selves). It’s just that here I saw that I was becoming involved in flame games more and more often, and that it was taking an emotional toll. Not in a way that I couldn’t handle, but in a way that turned my energy towards more process work. I love process work – trust me! I could do it all day. For realsies! It’s just that I want my focus to be on certain other things right now. My energy got hijacked by process work on this board, and before I knew it, I was caring less about my original reason for coming here (complex), and entered the delightful fray of ego battles in all their various versions. I doubt that there is anyone on this board who doesn’t play these games on some level. Most people play these games in subtle, ‘pretending to be holier than though’ ways...I am honest about what I do, and do not hide behind a veil of spiritual one-upsman ship. I don’t fake it until I make it, and don’t pretend to be Buddha. Pretenders take longer to become real than real-deals do. I aim to be a real saint, not a cardboard cutout saint. That is why I say left hand tantra/crazy wisdom for me. Please don’t think I left because of rejection (although in a roundabout way I did). I left because I was getting sidetracked by the utter power of it and this is due to my path and (my nature?). It’s all good. I simply have a deadline for my book, and I need to stay focused. Plenty of time for process works after I have dealt with this other very important process work of mine. My book will heal me in ways I cannot even imagine. This I know. In a way, writing my book is about focus and discipline, and about completing karmas - my own way of giving back. Choosing my own battles sagely is about battling my self like a savvy general in command of his armies. Although everyone else’s self is my self too, I am focusing on a different part of my own core identity. I could stay on this board forever, making wise, snazzy comments, fighting the good fight, and making friends, enemies, and frenemies. You should know that I value all three of those categories nearly equally. I don’t disvalue what has happened here, I simply value my own wisdom, which tells me: if you stay, they will come, over and over and you will be at war with them, over and over. I must save my emotional energy and direct it like a laser beam, not shine my light all over the place and burn out my bulb.

Is that the Port Dickson in Negri Sembilan?

As you think best Ss, but I liked your posts and would probably like you.

No chains though.

It seems ,at some point ,all get their fill and back away from the plate.

I also should state that I am writing the book that I wish I had had to read when I was young. This is me going back in time and telling myself "This is the stuff I wish I knew way back when." This book is for all the mes that will ever exist in time. Should I be reborn, I do hope I will pick up my book (although I think I might end up being reborn as a tiger or a snow leopard), and learn it well. I fear the creation (The book already lives in me) that exists in my head, because it details so much the responsibility we all have for the reality we shape. I am writing my own bible basically, a handbook for living - life's purpose and the roads outlined so that one can make good choices and not do stupid stuff. So much to go into the book - I hope it will all fit...it won't be an easy read - that is for sure...

I think everyone should have their own personal book - we could all start inter-sharing techniques/theories, and then the best techniques/theories would naturally dominate by the results themselves. Think of it as a groupmind book! Kind of like a wikipedia of cultivation...eventually, as the ignorance was dissolved, all books will merge into one...all websites will merge into one, all brains merge into one, all ideas into one. 5000 years from now!

Take scattered information, take secret systems, uncover the mysteries, explain the bliss! Organize! remove the flashy coverings to find the root source progenitor! Simplify! Remove the mists of confusion! My goal: to bring it into a very organized, efficient format. 'How to live life' manual. 'How to become a God on Earth manual' 'How to heal the soul manual' - something you can take from any point in your life and become golden...maybe? maybe not? worth a try? like a universal language!

please see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redaction

However you try to define my book - it will not be that! I don't even know how it will turn out...lol so far I have about 175 pages of pre-writing complete, and I am building a bibliography that will be hundreds (thousands) of references long. Its an ego thing true, but it is also my karmic debt payback. Just you wait and see. My life condensed into a book - all the wisdom I have learned from making all the mistakes I made, squeezed into a tiny file. Not really of course...but a nice analogy, eh?

Anyways, enough about the damn book! Talking about the damn thing will not get it done (although planning = perfection)...Focusing on the mountain top when you are still far from it will reveal your unsteadiness as you climb. Back to the trail...

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

Is that the Port Dickson in Negri Sembilan?

yup.

those raptors were really something

i happened to be around

they told me about the raptor watch

no big deal about eagles hanging around

i didn't expect to see anything

but i did and it was an amazing sight

they came in like B 52 bombers

Sign in to follow this