joeblast

Taoist Yoga Discussion thread

However the other method (the thunderpath method) is moving the WHOLE dantian to the huiyin where it attracts the negative yin chi from the earth like a magnet. Hold it there and breathe yang to it while pulling in yin and it will react and transform into life-force energy.

In Mo Pai it says the Yin and Yang repel each other - which is what makes the level 4 fusion of the yin and yang so difficult.

\

I still don't understand how to stop the yang chi from turning into post natal generative fluid from evil thoughts.

When I talked to qigong master Jim Nance today - he called me back a second time because I offered him an old laptop since he doesn't have a computer - and so we were talking about how he likes books on c.d. and such but he said he does not like anything with swear words or sex because that is definitely to be avoided with the energy training.

So for example the positive principle as yang chi is what is brought up the back as the alchemical agent but it only needs to be "cleansed" and not purified - since it's already been purified by creating it from the yin chi energy which is purified from the negative jing -- the yin jing energy.

So that purification process is what causes the increased descent of fire from the yang chi to convert the yin jing into yang jing or yin chi energy.

So if you have evil thoughts then the descent of the heart fire chi from the cavity of prenatal vitality does not work -- instead it creates the postnatal fluids.

So I know all this from experience.

I don't understand how you would be creating the yin chi internally from the yin jing energy.

You said you are relying on sucking in yin chi energy from the Earth? Or -- .....

I know that can be done but the whole point of the Taoist Yoga book that any reliance on getting chi externally is a false path - at least at first - you need to sublimate and purify the life force energy first.

Otherwise people would be going around walking barefoot and then becoming qigong masters. haha. HILARIOUS.

I know walking barefoot is great but I think there is more to it than that.

Well i don't believe that part about reliance on external energy is bad! lol there so many taoist techniques to get energy from the sun, moon, big dipper etc not to mention trees!

What happens when you put ur dantian down to huiyin, try it out - if uve been in internal arts for more than 10-20-30 years (idk lol) u have more than enough yang chi to do it...

\

Well i don't believe that part about reliance on external energy is bad! lol there so many taoist techniques to get energy from the sun, moon, big dipper etc not to mention trees!

What happens when you put ur dantian down to huiyin, try it out - if uve been in internal arts for more than 10-20-30 years (idk lol) u have more than enough yang chi to do it...

Yeah I understand that after the purification process of the heart to descend the spirit energy to create the cavity of spirit-vitality - that is the process of "Laying the Foundation."

I spent five years sitting in full lotus all day long - taking in yin chi through my perineum. haha. But at the same time I was transmitting energy out of the pineal gland.

For healing I always transmit energy first before taking in yin chi energy - the main source being females. So that was a dirty tantra practice.

The magnetic field of the Earth is very very weak -- the ionosphere resonance -- is activated by the heart synchronization of 7 hertz and that requires mind emptiness!! that is the deep theta (dream sleep) or delta (deep dreamless sleep) level of consciousness.

So yes qigong master Chunyi Lin said he buried himself in the earth to take in the earth's yin chi energy and Chunyi Lin also recommends meditating by water since it has stronger yin chi energy.

But the Sun and Moon meditations to take in that energy are for level 3 - after the lower tan tien has been filled up.

So all of this does not address the purification process - like Taoist Yoga states that when the positive principle is achieved as the alchemical agent - it only needs cleansing when being sublimated because it's already purified from having been descended by stilling the heart.

The password - "I am in the universe and the universe is in me and the universe and I combine together" is how to start out the Spring Forest Qigong meditation - it is beyond just saying relying on something "external" - it is really a nondualism philosophy - the Emptiness is inside us as much as we are inside the Emptiness. haha.

So you say you don't believe "reliance" on external energy is bad - yeah I totally agree -- but can you still address how to create the lower tan t'ien without purifiying your internal energy?

By "dirty chi" I meant actually the energy taken in through the perineum is yin jing energy that then has to be purified again through mind emptiness into yang jing energy or yin chi energy.

So yeah I know how to take in external energy - but for example taking in energy from the sun is a lot easier to do after the body and mind has been purified - like if I have fasted for three days then I have a direct opening to the photon energy.

My experience of taking in chi energy directly -- yin chi is the moon energy which governs the earth through movement of water -- and yang chi as the solar energy - to take this in directly is only after opening up the central channel of the body which works via the vagus nerves.

So do you feel your vagus nerves pulsating - can you see your neck pulsating? This at least means taking in the yin jing energy and then sublimating it via the right side vagus nerve up the back to the brain to then bring it down to the heart via the left side vagus nerve. I mean not the outside of the back but the vagus nerve which is how females with severed spinal cords can still have orgasms.

There are tons of books on tantra and again the whole focus of Taoist Yoga is that sex or life force energy is the real key to opening up -- to creating the chi energy. For example to sit in full lotus for several hours nonstop is only because the channels are already open -- so that a macrocosmic circuit is created - the macrocosmic orbit is not until after the lower tan tien has been filled up by purifying the energy.

And what I did was wrong from the Taoist Yoga book because I was not storing up my energy anymore -- since again any time there is activating of the jing energy from heart passion then it does not create chi energy! Instead it creates postnatal fluid - and so that has to be purified again by bringing it down the front of the body. Instead I was just transmitting it out of the pineal gland right after it had been sublimated up the back as the negative jing energy.

So what kind of details can you provide of this yin chi intake without the need to purify the mind? I have never seen any books on how you can just take in the energy of the Earth to fill up the lower tan tien -- I understand that a gong -- like at Shaolin - doing standing horse stance - it's based on heart purification - on the Emptiness.

And so maybe you want to share what you already shared with me privated about your energy experience. haha.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 2

Are we back to moi pai thread again? :)

The importance of celibracy? I don't know because I didn't.

Can we go back to the topic please?

After one obtaining the golden pill, does one have to wait for nine years or more for the "fetus" to grow? Can one loose the pill if one doesn't practice taoist yoga afterward?

I'd like to hear personal experiences please.

Yeah I understand that after the purification process of the heart to descend the spirit energy to create the cavity of spirit-vitality - that is the process of "Laying the Foundation."

THats only after you get the white light right? (I DONT HAVE THAT THING YET)

I spent five years sitting in full lotus all day long - taking in yin chi through my perineum. haha. But at the same time I was transmitting energy out of the pineal gland.

NICE! lol

For healing I always transmit energy first before taking in yin chi energy - the main source being females. So that was a dirty tantra practice.

The magnetic field of the Earth is very very weak -- the ionosphere resonance -- is activated by the heart synchronization of 7 hertz and that requires mind emptiness!! that is the deep theta (dream sleep) or delta (deep dreamless sleep) level of consciousness.

So yes qigong master Chunyi Lin said he buried himself in the earth to take in the earth's yin chi energy and Chunyi Lin also recommends meditating by water since it has stronger yin chi energy.

But the Sun and Moon meditations to take in that energy are for level 3 - after the lower tan tien has been filled up.

This is what i know from personal experience - the lower dantian is filled up in 100 days or less and is confirmed with heat and vibration and most if not all the channels are open. Now the common method is mco to fuse yin and yang. The less common method is getting the dantian all the way to perineum to fuse yin and yang.

Now i have mixed but i havent fused yet which is what im working on.

So i understand that ive been filling my self up with yang chi (also supported with the jing hence the 100 days no ejaculation). What energy exactly do you think ive put in myself drew? I think its yang cause its hot, dense, and makes me really strong... but its not the godly one chi...

So all of this does not address the purification process - like Taoist Yoga states that when the positive principle is achieved as the alchemical agent - it only needs cleansing when being sublimated because it's already purified from having been descended by stilling the heart.

Yep this is constantly going on with kan and li middle to lower dantian communication. and when doing the orbit it must stop at the mao and you points for purification and cleansing.

Okay i know the THEORY that if you have any one POST_NATAL thought that yuan jing that you have turns into post-natal jing (generative fluid) hence the illusory agent cause its related to the five yin organs which house our emotions, (heart fire) which should be immersed in water (still the heart) - if this is the case WE ARE ALL SCREWED FOR ARGUING AND BICKERING and should just call it quits and go live and harass the immortals on the mountains...

The password - "I am in the universe and the universe is in me and the universe and I combine together" is how to start out the Spring Forest Qigong meditation - it is beyond just saying relying on something "external" - it is really a nondualism philosophy - the Emptiness is inside us as much as we are inside the Emptiness. haha.

Yep when u go in the emptiness u pull in more source qi...

So you say you don't believe "reliance" on external energy is bad - yeah I totally agree -- but can you still address how to create the lower tan t'ien without purifiying your internal energy?

By "dirty chi" I meant actually the energy taken in through the perineum is yin jing energy that then has to be purified again through mind emptiness into yang jing energy or yin chi energy.

So yeah I know how to take in external energy - but for example taking in energy from the sun is a lot easier to do after the body and mind has been purified - like if I have fasted for three days then I have a direct opening to the photon energy.

My experience of taking in chi energy directly -- yin chi is the moon energy which governs the earth through movement of water -- and yang chi as the solar energy - to take this in directly is only after opening up the central channel of the body which works via the vagus nerves.

So do you feel your vagus nerves pulsating - can you see your neck pulsating? This at least means taking in the yin jing energy and then sublimating it via the right side vagus nerve up the back to the brain to then bring it down to the heart via the left side vagus nerve. I mean not the outside of the back but the vagus nerve which is how females with severed spinal cords can still have orgasms.

There are tons of books on tantra and again the whole focus of Taoist Yoga is that sex or life force energy is the real key to opening up -- to creating the chi energy. For example to sit in full lotus for several hours nonstop is only because the channels are already open -- so that a macrocosmic circuit is created - the macrocosmic orbit is not until after the lower tan tien has been filled up by purifying the energy.

And what I did was wrong from the Taoist Yoga book because I was not storing up my energy anymore -- since again any time there is activating of the jing energy from heart passion then it does not create chi energy! Instead it creates postnatal fluid - and so that has to be purified again by bringing it down the front of the body. Instead I was just transmitting it out of the pineal gland right after it had been sublimated up the back as the negative jing energy.

So what kind of details can you provide of this yin chi intake without the need to purify the mind? I have never seen any books on how you can just take in the energy of the Earth to fill up the lower tan tien -- I understand that a gong -- like at Shaolin - doing standing horse stance - it's based on heart purification - on the Emptiness.

And so maybe you want to share what you already shared with me privated about your energy experience. haha.

lol idk man - im just saying there MIGHT be a way to overcome the purification process (MOPAI IN THE BEGINNING NOW DOESNT EVEN DO THE MCO SO THERE ENERGY IS THE LEAST PURIFIED IN THE WORLD HENCE ALL THE NOCTURNAL EMISSIONS PEOPLE GET LOLOLOL CAUSE ITS LEFT IN THEIR POT!)

hahah okay now you still purify your energy but your not at all hung up on the process cause ur taking ur ball of yang chi to fuse with the yin chi of the earth to get the original energy.

My energy experience? hmm so many lol - one thing i dont get is the 4 hours full lotus is only possible if energy channels are open. Within my first month of training energy like electricity bursted out of nowhere and rippled like thunder through my body while i was paralyzed for like 45 seconds bursting through every single channel, i thought my skin tissues and been burnt off and only the bones were left lol... BUT STILL I COULD NOT SIT IN FULL LOTUS FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR...

I dont know anything about the vagus nerve... but tell me what happens if you decide to send ur dantian down to the huiying! :)

Okay this is what we know - the golden pill is created by the fusion of xing and ming.

First you fuse yin and yang. Then you send the white light to dantian. Then you use the inner alchemical agent method to get the GOLDEN LIGHT. (DRAGON AND TIGER)

Then after that u send that to dantian and harmonize it with heart fire.

OKAY NOW WHAT IS:

4. Cooking dan and medicine.

- Optimal fire temperature

- Xiao Zhou Tian (idk why theres another microcosmic orbit so someone expalin

- Zhout Tian optimal fire temeprature.

-Gathering shen and nourishing qi

- Gathering qi and nourishing shen

- Refining yang and nourishing shen.

5. BEHIND THE ELBOWS the golden crystal flies

- Jing of body essence flows up to nourish brain.

- Starting the He Che

- Connecting dragon and tiger (what i thought we did that)

- drawing up lead and addiing mecury

- Returning to the state of a child

6. Jade Fluid returns to the Dan.

- Jade fluid refining the body

- bathe the immortal fetus

- Small return to the dan

- Great return to the Dan

- Returning to the Dan 7 times

- Nine circles to the dan

Okay i cant keep going but you see what i mean (THIS IS WHY I THINK THE TAO YOGA BOOK MIGHT BE A FARCE)

"

• Like 2

First of all -- so you think the center of the perineum is more powerful to take in "yin chi" then the centers of the feet?

Secondly -- you know qigong master Jim Nance is the real deal. Fess up. He says you have to purify the mind.

Thirdly - all the spiritual training I have seen is based on celibacy -- and that is just the NORM for the training.

So if you do like Shaolin training - you do horse stance but it's just assumed you also do mind heart celibacy purification.

I just did a 2 hour nonstop full lotus session of meditation - small universe for 1 hr and then sun meditation for 1 hr.

Chunyi Lin says it's very easy -- if you want to see if someone is a real energy master just see how long they can sit in full lotus in ease.

The energy channels -- for the macrocosmic orbit - have to be open.

For example when I used to do pineal gland transmissions and then take in energy through the pernineum - I could literally sit in full lotus as long as I wanted!

One cafe owner said he saw me sit in full lotus nonstop for several hours. haha. The secret, of course, is I had lots of yin chi energy sources -- but I was not storing up energy -- that would be too deep of meditation to do in public. I was just clearing out all the yin chi blockages.

So yang chi is much more powerful.

From what you are saying to me - you are still building up your yin chi in order to get the macrocosmic orbit to open up the central channel.

So yeah you maybe want to find some secret easy method -- but think about it -- the hundreds of millions of bare-footed farmers who stand all day outside - they're not secret qigong masters. haha.

So you're saying if only they could sit all day so their perineum was on the ground - then they'd be qigong masters? haha.

No -- whether standing or sitting - the key is to still the heart by both sublimating and purifying the energy.

So I will tell you -- to sit in full lotus for hours like that - the internal orgasms just get stronger and stronger and that is the secret to clearing out the pain of the legs -- the pain builds up and then there is an internal orgasm and the pain goes away.

Again what I am doing is low level tantra because it really does require a pure environment to train.

So you want to say that Taoist Yoga is fake -- why? Because you make a "strawman argument" - you make a fake version of it and then go - see I think it's fake. haha.

That is very typical of the denial stage - like the Joe Rogan martial arts crowd - they just make a strawman argument - so they create this fake fantasy that they make fun of - and hey - it's great for self-denial but they are not even engaging with the real deal!!

It's kind of like when people make the fake Chinese language sounds when they want to make fun of kungfu. I mean that's not even funny anymore since it's so old. haha.

It's better to engage with the real deal and then just to accept that not only are they the real deal but what they teach is the truth.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin said to get to the advanced level there can be no thoughts about sex.

So this is the BIG hangup - especially for modern Westernized males living in a world completely focused on male ejaculation.

Yeah so that's why there's so few qigong masters.

• Like 2

IS there any chance we can have each person here who claims to understand the process described in TY make a detailed post with what they believe to be the steps.

Not a post for the sake of boasting or confusing people, but an educational tutorial in a format like this:

eg:

Drew's Interpretation of TY:

Step 1: Do this

Step 2: Do this

Step 3: etc

Jascha's interpretation.

effilangs interpretation etc.

And it would be great if we could use a unified terminology rather than describing the same things with different words.

I want to understand this better and im sure many others do too.

So can we all put in our interpretations in individual posts, and then make one big post about the whole method based on a summary of everyone's understanding.

Is it too grand of a task to accomplish?

Anyone interested in doing this? Jascha, it seems you've already started with post #113

Edited by effilang
  • Like 2

Hence it is said that essential nature is (in) the heart which manifests through the two eyes.

Chapter Two, page 10.

"Hence it is said that essential nature is (in) the heart which manifests through the two eyes."

So chapter one was to develop essential nature.

Couldn't do it? On to chapter two.

O.K. so reading on in Chapter Two -- for the normal ordinary male the chi descends to become yin jing energy or negative generative force which then becomes generative fluid.

So you put the tongue against the palate and this causes the chi energy to go into the lower tan tien to become both negative and positive or yin and yang jing energy.

So when you get an erection you then sublimate the energy using quick fire - quick breaths - up the spine. If you do that for 36 breaths and the erection still continues this means that you have turned your yin jing energy into yang jing or yin chi energy as the positive principle.

So that means the lower tan tien has been filled with yin chi energy and you now have the alchemical agent.

• Like 1

O.K. so now you have established the positive principle in the lower tan tien - you have filled the lower tan tien with yan chi.

So then you use concentration -- to still the heart -- which then continues descending more negative jing energy -- but by concentration as purification it then adds to the yin chi or positive principle.

So if you keep increasing the yin chi in the lower tan tien then you will begin seeing the light of vitality springing up from the lower tan tien into the cavity of spirit from the cavity of spirit-vitality.

This circle of light as the light of vitality existed before the umbilical cord was cut but after that then the essential nature rose up to the heart when postnatal breathing began and the seeing split into two to go out of the eyes as the light of spirit as consciousness.

Eternal life went to the lower abdomen and as you age from birth then vitality increases. So your lower abdomen is full of the positive principle as yin chi energy.

At the age of sixteen consciousness takes over so the spirit fire flies out of the eyes from the heart.

Essential nature is replaced by passions, cunning, etc. which damages the essential nature.

So "by troubling his heart and body, he dissipates his vitality, and causes his essential nature to vacillate."

So the goal of chapter one was to fill up the generative force or jing energy so that when the yin chi is full it vibrates " IN THE CONDITION OF UTTER STILLNESS" and can then be sublimated to fortify life to return chi energy back to the body and mind.

So again stilling the heart is the main principle of the meditation.

The concentration of chapter 2 -- after sublimation - then concentration to purify the descent of the fire energy to continue building up the lower tan tien till it is filled up with yin chi energy - the positive principle or yang jing energy and so the light of vitality manifests.

• Like 1

Drew,

If you understand this, because I am confused. Would you explain to me in order of appearance/manifestation, which light(s) appear first, middle, last - what processes or completion of processes they correspond to and with which they are mixed?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Drew,

If you understand this, because I am confused. Would you explain to me in order of appearance/manifestation, which light(s) appear first, middle, last - what processes or completion of processes they correspond to and with which they are mixed?

Thanks.

O.K. one chapter at a time!

So the light of vitality begans to manifest in the center of the brain after the positive fire of the heart is stilled causing it to descend via the tongue against the roof of the mouth - to the lower tan tien.

Otherwise without stillness of the heart - then the cavity of prenatal vitality at the pineal gland creates negative jing energy that is turned into generative fluid.

So o.k. when you start purifying the energy it turns the negative jing energy instead into positive jing or the positive principle which is the lunar dragon yin chi energy.

So when the lower tan tien fills up then the erection does not go away - in the positive half of the 24 hours - after 11 pm -- and so then you have the alchemical agent - and that is when you start seeing light of vitality in the middle of the brain and also you begin to fortify the body.

So if you then keep up the concentration of the heart-mind as purification in stillness then you can keep building up the positive principle so then the cavity of spirit-vitality is filled up with yin chi energy and then the "circle of light" appears in front of the eyes -- and so that is the achievement that leads to chapter six.

But in the mean time - chapter three states that during this process of building up the yin chi energy then the channels of the legs open up as the beginning of the macrocosmic orbit - since when the lower tan tien is filled with yin chi energy then the body is brought back to a state of youth with the leg channels opened and the body supple and flexible and strong.

If he does not know how to take advantage of the absence of thoughts in this condition of stillness to gather true vitality when the positive manifests (causing the penis to stand up) he will give rise to sexual desire which will transform the generative force into postnatal generative fluid which (is useless and) cannot be gathered.

"If he does not know how to take advantage of the absence of thoughts in this condition of stillness to gather true vitality when the positive manifests (causing the penis to stand up) he will give rise to sexual desire which will transform the generative force into postnatal generative fluid which (is useless and) cannot be gathered."

so chapter two calls the positive principle or yang jing energy as true generative force or true vitality.

And so the only way the yin chi energy can be used as the alchemical agent is with the mind empty of thoughts.

End of chapter two.

So chapter three is still about how to actually open up the macrocosmic orbit when the positive principle is building up.

After 64 years old there is no positive principle left for the ordinary person....

And so chapter two should be practiced and also chapter ten to stop all emissions.

Chapter six is the method of turning the yin chi energy into the yang chi energy or yuanqi (depending on its source)....

The -- prenatal vitality -- this is made again from continuing the ascent of yin chi and then more negative jing or yin jing energy has to be purified by stillness of the heart to turn it into positive jing energy or yin chi - and again once the yin chi is filled up then you get the prenatal vitality which is when the light of vitality actually breaks through outside of the head.

So it's the cavity of mortality at the root of the penis which produces the chi energy - and when it's full then "flowers blossom in the snow."

So in the morning the method is to stop breathing through the nose and mouth so to concentrate your mind on the lower tan tien and at the root of the penis to activate the energy.

So then drive the energy through the eight channels -- daily -- in the morning.

So if legs get numb from sitting in full lotus then just knock the feet on the ground and breath in to bring the energy up the inside of the legs and breath out to bring the energy down the outside of the legs.

End of Chapter Three.

• Like 1

Chapter 4

"dwell in singleness of thought; your eyes and ears should disengage from their objects; regulate your diet; reduce your sleep; refrain from futile talk and jokes; stop thinking and worrying; cast away soft comfort and cease to discriminate between the handsome and the ugly....

You should gather vitality in the morning and sublimate it in the evening.

"alchemy consists first in controlling the heart.

"...only in the condition of serene voidness. When the heart is empty of externals spirit and nature unite.....when passion and nature unite this is called the union of the elements of metal (chin) and wood (mu)."

"If the (essential) nature is still, the incorporeal (soul) lies hidden to let the element of wood return to its source."

"If passion subsides the corporeal (soul) is overcome and the element of metal returns."

"if the generative force is not purified prenatal vitality will not develop; if so when can you gather the microcosmic outer (alchemical) agent to make good the loss of generative fluid?"

So that purification is done by stilling the heart.

"the mere gathering of deficient vitality leads to no result....By 'spirit being aware of the alchemical agent' is meant knowing whether the process of production is efficient or not. If vitality is felt to be deficient you should not hastily gather this agent but should wait until vitality is fully developed."

"If the heart is affected by sexual desire the generative force becomes sullied and changes into postnatal generative fluid which cannot be used as a (microcosmic outer) alchemical agent."

So this purification of the heart is the focus of Chapter Four.

So when the generative force vibrates (seeking an outlet) this is from lack of fire and so then you should breath in to sublimate and roll eyes up and to the right -- for the in breath sublimation up the back and then breath out and roll eyes down and to the left for the purification down the front.

So by continuing this then prenatal vitality -- yang chi or yuanqi will be produced.

"But never try to gather fresh air to make good the dissipation of generative force and so restore vitality in the body, which is sheer nonsense."

So the generative force is then turned into prenatal vitality as it descends down the front.

"...with pointed concentration in order to drive the spirit into the cavity of vitality (under the navel)...blows the inner fire which, becoming intense, transmutes the generative force into vitality."

end of chapter four.

• Like 1

Chapter Five - 18 kinds of fire.

Four are fire by breathing.

Seven are fire by spirit.

Seven are fire by prenatal vitality.

So Kindling the fire you get in breath raises generative force to the lower tan tien from the cavity of mortality -- and then out breath descends yin jing from the solar plexus to the lower tan t'ien.

Leading the fire is to unite the heart with the breath so that the heart is stilled while doing the MCO.

Stopping the fire is after the golden alchemical agent is achieved.

Forcing the fire with fire means driving the alchemical agent into the lower tan tien after the MCO.

Those are the fires by breathing.

Freezing the fire means to fix the spirit into the lower tan tien

Driving the fire means rolling the eyes from left to right nine times to unite spirit yang chi with the yin chi so that the yin chi does not drain away at night as generative fluid. This is the focus of chapter six.

Descent of the fire is when it comes down the front during the MCO with the rolling of the eyes to the left and then closing the eyes to look for the circle of light.

Shifting fire is the quick fire breathing to purify the generative force into vitality by sublimation.

Calm fire is the slow fire of concentration by stilling the heart.

Fire in the House of Fire means when the penis is erect even with absence of thought but it is not after 11 pm and so the vitality is not strong enough yet for the alchemical agent MCO.

Heart's Fire is evil fire aroused by passion when seeing the opposite sex so then the generative force turns into generative fluid and can not be gathered to create chi.

Those are the seven fires from spirit.

The fire from prenatal vitality:

Circulating the fire is the MCO from the yin chi

Gathering fire is the ascent of the yin chi energy.

Lifting fire is putting the yin chi through the MCO

Fire in the House of Water means fire from heart under the water generative force

Negative Fire is prenatal vitality that descends down the spine to add to the fire in the water so that there is increased chi for MCO

Fire in the Water -- is to ensure that the water does not drain away by creating the cavity of true vitality or the lower tan t'ien. When water is scorched by fire this causes the heart to be stilled and empty.

Fire in the Stove -- means spirit and chi mixed in the lower tan tien to make prenatal vitality which then creates the upper cauldron in the brain.

When the lower tan t'ien is filled up with spirit-vitality then the practiser will see a light in front of him at all times.

It is a white light but over time it will turn into a golden light.

This golden light is the "original spirit" or the "spirit of no spirit" that will absorb your "fa shen" or "essential body" that is in the great emptiness.

The physical body will absorb this golden essential body and then the physical body will become pure chi energy -- after three years of meditation.

This will manifest the yang spirit which can take form or go back to pure chi energy when it "scatters to fill the emptines which will be its boundless body."

End of Chapter Five.

• Like 2

O.K. we are finally to the big Chapter Six - the equivalent of the Sun and Moon Meditations of Level 3 of Spring Forest Qigong.

So this basically says you have to do the MCO to turn the yin chi energy into yang chi or prenatal vitality - the light of spirit-vitality - the true vitality - the "wondrous light" that is also referred to in chapter one.

So if the MCO is not practiced the the alchemical agent will turn back again into generative fluid and then be lost at night.

So someone asks - well they have not had nocturnal emissions - and the answer is that their lower tan t'ien is still not full yet even though they have created yin chi energy.

So by rolling the eyes then wood and metal unite and this transforms the yin chi energy into prenatal vitality or yang chi and yuanqi - for "permanent life."

So the yuanqi is drained off from the nocturnal emissions because when the heart is stirred by passion then it causes the pineal gland to send down the spine the prenatal vitality which then turns into generative fluid.

And on to Chapter 7:

This is more of uniting the Sun and Moon.

Sun stands for the heart and Moon the lower tan t'ien.

Sun is yang chi and Moon is yin chi.

So this is just as John Chang states.

When the yang chi and yin chi combine after the yin chi has filled up the lower tan t'ien then a light appears IN FRONT of the cavity of spirit - in front of the eyes.

This circle of light is the T'ai Chi.

So when the positive principle of yin chi creates the light of vitality inside the brain then the practiser uses spirit prenatal vitality as fire to sublimate the alchemical agent up from the lower tan t'ien into the spine to create more chi energy.

The T'ai Chi cavity - the mysterious gate - lies between the head and the lower abdomen and manifests in utter stillness.

So that refers to the utter stillness of the heart.

When bright flashes and stars are seen regularly they herald the opening of the Mysterious Gate - the circle of light as the T'ai Chi.

The practiser will see the circle of light appear and then move away and then it should be gathered in front of the cavity of spirit and then the practiser should then bring it into the cavity of spirit and then absorb the light into the solar plexus.

The human body envelops chi which contains spirit.

When vitality scatters, the spirit lacking support, will become a ghost.

If the circle of light appears but then scatters and the practiser never gets to absorb it then no results will be achieved.

The longer it is held by squinting the eyes to unite wood and metal and sun and moon - then the brighter the circle of light will appear.

So then when this light is absorbed into the Solar Plexus it creates the macrocosmic alchemical agent.

So then the practiser should roll the eyes to create the golden nectar saliva which will then seal the macrocosmic alchemical agent into the lower tan t'ien.

So then more squinting of the eyes and concentration on the lower tan t'ien will then collect more prenatal vitality into the lower tan t'ien.

So then his true spirit can emerge from his heart.

It's hidden when inactive and functions in activity.

So the first outer macrocosmic sublimation of generative force is to turn generative force into vitality and through cleansing and purifying to separate the two.

The second inner microcosmic sublimation of vitality is to fully turn the generative force into vitality as yang chi solar energy -- chapter six.

and so the third, chapter seven, is to continue strengthening spirit-vitality by taking in more prenatal vitality energy solar chi and so the light of vitality then becomes the macrocosmic alchemical agent.

The light of vitality has to be seen with the eyes open to be from the cavity of spirit-vitality and so it is called the prenatal generative force.

end of Chapter Seven.

• Like 1

So chapter eight we get a return back to chapter one -- but if the heart can not be stilled the the MCO needs to be practiced.

So then if you can keep sublimating generative force through descent of prenatal vitality that is purified - and then this has to keep building into vitality through chapter six so that the yang chi as spirit energy can be created - prenatal vitality.

"to transmute vitality into spirit until the light of (essential) nature manifests in front of you."

If the heart is not settled then spirit will wander outside and chi will disperse and the foundation will thus be destroyed.

So Chapter Seven prevents the spirit from returning back to vitality just as Chapter six prevents the vitality from returning back to generative force.

"when the (functionings of the) heart and lower abdomen are inverted, that is when the former is lowered and the latter lifted, serenity will in time be achieved."

So if the MCO is still unclear and you just

"gather light" as taught in chapter seven - "gather light" and drive it into the lower tan t'ien.

Then when the lower tan t'ien vibrates and fills up to the solar plexus and then will return back to the lower tan t'ien and then serenity is achieved and the person can abstain from food for a week.

So then by continuing to "gather light" into the lower tan t'ien then you can see light there and enter deep serenity - going without food for seven weeks.

end of chapter 8.

- So there is an original cavity of SPIRIT which is in the UDT.

- Then there is the cavity of VITALITY which is in the LDT

What then is the cavity of SPIRIT-VITALITY and what is it's location?

• Like 1

:D its already been answered...it is the merging of vitality and spirit - the precious cauldron.

• Like 2

pasting in morning vitality circulation from TY smile.gif

The cavity of mortality (root of the penis, huiyin) is the source from which all vitality circulates to the body. Focus on the cavity as the point of departure for the vitality and "breathe through the channels" in the path outlined upon getting out of bed in the morning.

1-Breathe in to drive the vital breath up from the huiyin through the governing vessel (tu mo) in the spine to the brain

2-Breathe out to lower the vital breath through the conception vessel (jen mo) down the front of the body to return to the huiyin.

3-Breathe in raising from huiyin through CV (jen mo) to the cavity of vitality (lower dantien) continuing split in two along both sides of the belt vessel (tai mo) joining at the lower back, continuing on up to the T5 vertebra (GV11 which is the heart point of the back) where it stops

4-Breathe out to let it flow from both shoulders down into the (positive) yang yu channels in the outer sides of both wrists, to the middle fingers before reaching the centers of both palms (PC8, laogung) where it stops (the common arm & legs channels are simply grouped together here since they flow in common direction.)

5-Breathe in to lift the vital breath from laogung into the (negative) yin yu channels on the insides of the wrists up to the chest where it stops

6-Breathe out to drive the vital breath down to the belt vessel where its two branches reunite before returning to the mortal cavity (huiyin)

7-Breathe in to lift it from the mortal cavity into the central channel (thrusting vessel, chung mo) up to the solar plexus (chiang kung cavity) where it stops; on no account should it rise above the heart.

8-Breathe out to send it from under the heart down to the huiyin where it divides into two to descend in the two (positive) yang chiao channels on the outer sides of the thighs and through the toes of the feet before reaching the yongquan cavity (KD1 point) where it stops

9-Breathe in to raise it from the yongquan into the (negative) yin chiao channels in the inner sides of the legs up to the huiyin and then to the lower dantien where it stops.

10-Breathe out to lower it to the huiyin where it stops.

This is especially effective if you do seated meditation at night. Even moreso if you can well maintain a still heart and don’t overindulge in senses. This circulation will eventually cause the vital force to thoroughly cleanse the channels and if you are able to produce real vitality it will vibrate through all of these channels, cleansing and purifying them.

(this is not verbatim from how it is in the book.)
  • Like 3