Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Who Am I?! I Am Who!

We have our mind and we are human beings. We are a prey, allways, to those who envy our existance. We came here, because we have not denied our ability to reach this point of physical existance. Yet, some people, and they will allways exist, just give up and want to drag people down with them. Chase you down, they will! You will have to keep on running untill your last breath escapes your very lungs, and die with your honor still intact. Never give yourself freely to those who are filled of darkness to the brim, or you will become one of them and life will escape your very soul. For ever, hunting down the living with your whispers lies. DON'T DO IT! FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE THEY CAN NEVER TOUCH YOUR SOUL, EVEN IF YOU DIE AND MARK MY WORDS THEY WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WHEN YOU WANT TO WAKE UP, BUT YOU WILL WIN AND YOU SHALL BE VICTORIOUS, YOU ARE WARRIOR OF TRUTH! YOU CAN SLAY THE DARKEST OF DARKNESS WITH MOTIONS OF LIGHT, UNSPOKEN, UNSEEN! You just have to dare use these natures of your being. Not be afraid of all who punish you for being eternal. Who desire to conceal truth within and without, telling you to denie who you are in order to find truth...

TRUTH SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!!

Wanna be a vessel of my truth? UGH! Here you go

Hey, what are you! Who are you?! What have I done to deserve your delightful poop!

Where have you been all of my life! I have been seeking starsystems, in between the structures of spacetime for your truth! How mighty you discard it like you are filled with truth to the brim!!! Whahaha! You're the kind of person I'd like to party with. You know, we could achieve things unheard of. It's the kind of truth you hold that no one will see even if you place right in front of their face. I know your eternal and indestructable beauty, it is the source of this UGH! I KNOW THIS UGH!! I HAVE KNOWN IT ALL OF MY LIFE. I KNOW WHO MADE IT!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I CAN SMELL YOU FROM A MILES AWAY!! I KNOW, I HAVE FOUND TRUTH AND MY TAIL SHALL RISE ONCE AGAIN!! Protector, I know where I'm headed. I have a mission and it is to find you. I will lick you to death!! Oh, no, I would never!! But I can't help myself!! :lol:

I am WHO WHO!! I Speak the language of WHO WHO!! My dogs!! Follow me around, loyal to the end, we shall ride till we die!! WHO WHO!!

Protector! WHO LET'S THE DOGS OUT!! WHO WHO!!!! You are guardian angel of WHO!

Edited by Everything

That was easy :lol:

Here, take my hoof

Well, thank you for this fun image, I think only if you're fun like you, then you can share such fun images. I have been infatuated, hypnotised by your HOOF! But wait! That tongue... It sticks out without flaw! The way it hangs there, so maleable and flexible and soft! You are without flaw! ...I am going to draw you on my iPhone now... You are beautiful! You are PERFECTION TO THE HIGHEST OF DEGREE! I will take you everywhere I go, you are so much fun! PRAISE YOUR HOOF AND YOUR HYPNOTISING LOOK OF GREAT GREAT CUTENESS! Edited by Everything

I like your post,...however, let's talk semantics,...there can never be a "direct experience" through knowledge,...only through gnowledge. The difference between what is knowledge and gnowledge must be recognized. Nothingness can be experienced through the barycenter of the upper 3 chakras, of which the physical pineal is considered one.

Anything thing of the 6 senses or lower 6 consciousness', cannot observe nothingness. Unobscuring the 3 barycenters,...of the physical, mental, and heart,...are necessary to "see" things the way they are. Such "seeing" of Suchness is at the 7th or higher consciousness of alaya, from where an awareness of the Present is realized.

You're right gnowledge is the correct word as found here (http://www.soulprogress.com/html/Glossary/GnowledgeGlossary.html). Vmarco, maybe you have written about this elsewhere - what has been your experience in unobscuring these 3 barycenters if you don't mind sharing =)

PARTY

Don't you guys ever feel like, "I have A feeling! I am who I am, I can feel it. I can feel who I am, but I just can't find the grasp! Aahh! So close!! I am so close!! I know it!!"

I am here, so where I'm at? I've got a whole party going on here, but there's no me? Nah! I'm sure he's here somewhere, round here, playing, somewhere! I know, I have to be somewhere! Where oh where would I play if I were me? :o

Argh! Come on, I'm so close! I'm playing!! Where?! I am playing!! What am I doing... I am... It's on the tip of my tongue. I look around and see so many things, so many possible combinations of joy! I could be dancing on my summer roof, waving at passers by! We could get our subwoofer up there and break the gates for all to join!! WHERE DEM SELF AT! We could all call out for our true self.

Maybe I should look beyond the party. Where am I, when everyone's partying, where would I hide? Where is the silence? Where is the one who cries, when everyone's laughing? I want to join in on the ground, I will sit and summon the party from within untill we're the center of the party, untill the very ground beneath our feet shall be carried up, high, in the air, and we're free to enjoy a broad view. To see the relation of all things. To realize our position within all of this fun and establishthe connections of love.

Then we know we belong where we are, because we both know who we are. I know and myself knows. We both know... So we party till the end of times.

When the music stops, that's when the real party begins. We all know that! In silence I can hear magnificent sounds of my truth. It shows me the way, like nothing else. All motion in perfect timing. It knows, beyond knowing knows. Life becomes a perfect reflection of flawless perfection and magnificence.

Edited by Everything

DRAGON

I am who. Whoever that is is who. Who, is the name of who I am, as who, being who who is. It is who who is. Who allways being who. Whoooooo.... It's who I am... Who.

Like the wind of the flames, a warm breeze of fiery passion. Burns all who question my nature, torments them, but I do not accept blame for who I am. Like the dragon does not weep for it's victims. Who...

I am who. Unquestioned, truth allways burning in my voice. Feels like pain to those who are not ready to listen to the sounds beyond the words. It is no accident I have placed these words in the order that I have. They are reflections of the fires you find resonating within the very sound of my name... WHO!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Everything

EXHAUSTION

I thought, if I could write who I am on paper, all would be well. I want to write, even if I can't, I wanna keep on writing. Till I find the truth, in midst of all of these combinations of words, I might find something unheard of, something special. I know my thoughts contain the truth. I know my truth is one within all ones and with all as one and within the one as all. Who ever I am knows it is everywhere, at the same time. I know the journey never ends, so I keep on walking, because there's no greater pain then standing still, so I never stop. Even when I have stopped. I did not stop to stop, I stopped because I could no longer walk.

Edited by Everything

And now, I'm done thinking. There's nothing like thoughtlessness then draining your very mind of its own will to think :lol:

I know, it's sick, but it works. I feel like a feather now. So light! One would swear I was enlightened! :D

Edited by Everything

DESIRE'S ENTANGLEMENT

Desire may hurt you and you will try to forget and you may appear to be succesful, but desire will one day return. It will sneak in, catch you when you're offguard. Why does it hate you so, why does this love torture you so? Tease you so? You will remember all that you have chosen to forget, and let go, for your own sake, but you're powerless towards this desire. You will find yourself entangled within its strings. Tormented by it's pulls, unable to allow yourself to go and be pulled, you resist and it hurts like fck!

What have you done to deserve this? Who are you? Is this me I'm talking to? Who is this? Why are you suffering so? Why are you resisting and why do you not give in to your desire? Why can't you be given all that you desire? Why can't it be handed to you? Isn't that what you want? Isn't your true desire to receive all that you desire, easily? How does the vision of ease pain you? Is it too impossible to believe? Why not enjoy the dream then? Become a dreamer like me and wait for your rescue to come, rescue you from your entanglement. Perhaps it's the only way... This desire is too great. Let's sit the bench on this one. Let's watch the torture take it's course even as we contemplate the pleasurable outcomes. Our thoughts are free.

Desire will bring all of its friends to your party, it seems you know many of them by name already ,hurt,offguard,hate,torture,tease,powerless,entangled,tormented,pulled,deserve(something?),suffering,pain.

Thats a lot of negative energy, there is no rescue from craving and desire, YOU must stand up and eliminate craving.

Identify with the YOU that can overcome craving. The illusion of self is the self that creates the problems in life in the first place. Be responsible of your thoughts and your actions then you have purpose and always know who you are. There is only a question of who you are when you are not responsible for your thoughts and actions. The host becomes the guest and the guest becomes the host, turn this around.Once the internal government is set in order, all ailments disappear.

• Like 1

PARTY

Don't you guys ever feel like, "I have A feeling! I am who I am, I can feel it. I can feel who I am, but I just can't find the grasp! Aahh! So close!! I am so close!! I know it!!"

The mind can't grasp it because it is not a thing that can be obtained.

The mind can't grasp it because it is not a thing that can be obtained.

Sure, when you've already got it, what is there to give away but the infinity of the expression of who you are? Evermore expanding into greater greatness! :D

I am a dude drinking water from a wineglass, because it looks like the purest white wine I have ever witnessed in my life! :D

No matter how far I seek, or how much I find, just more of the same.

Win and lose both have a rancid taste.

One day I just stopped.

No seeking.

Being.

Now.

• Like 2

No matter how far I seek, or how much I find, just more of the same.

Win and lose both have a rancid taste.

One day I just stopped.

No seeking.

Being.

Now.

I know right? We may get late at work, but we're never gonna find those car keys anyways... I'm just going to sit here for a while... Hhhhh, I... Hhhhh I'm tired! *yawn* Aaaahhhhhhhh....

Fuck work, I'm going to make love to my couch now. Sleep tight :D

• Like 1

I AM MOVE!

I don't know what the fck I'm doing here, I Should be gone, GET THE FCK OUT OF HERE GET THE FCK UP AND GO WHERE YOU FORGOT YOU WERE GOING! It's time to move... Standing still here will never get you there...

Move and go, make the movement, you are bound and you will move slowly, but you will move, or wait here forever. You will remember when you move. You will remember the days you moved, you will recognize the dreams you were moving for as they return unto earth and express through the very motion of your movement. MOVE NOW, don't wait. You will stand here for ever, that's not what you want. You want to move forward, GET THE FCK UP NOW!!! LET THE CHAINS RIP YOUR SKIN TILL YOU MAKE A MOVEMENT! Don't let yourself be stopped, not even by YOURSELF! FREE yourself of that which keeps you here! LET IT GO AND MOVE!!! MAKE THE MOVEMENT UNTILL YOU FAINT FROM PAIN!

When you die, the pain will be over, but you will have moved and you will wake up where you want to be. They will revive you. MOVE NOW!!! MAKE THE MOVEMENT!!

Edited by Everything

I AM FREE

I don't really have to know who I am.

No one is really telling me I should know who I am.

So I'll close these forums and play some games.

Or do whatever fun things I wanna do.

I deserve to choose what I want to choose.

So I'm free to be whoever I want to be.

I AM COFFEE!

I just drink coffee because I like coffee.

because I want to drink coffee and because I can.

I can drink 50 of these cups if I choose to do so.

That's how free I am, I like that and I love that freedom to do this.

I have so much freedom to do so many things and choose so many things!

I just drink coffee because I like it. It's as simple as that.

Life is as simple as that.

We are in love. So I consume my love, because it allows itself to be consumed by me.

I'll absorb in into my system. IT can rest there and dwell in the extatic dance of joy along with the rest of my body and cells.

I know it loves to be part of who I am. I know I'd love to experience the very drinking of my coffee and get a whiff of it's taste once again.

Good morning, coffee.

Edited by Everything

Thoughts are like clouds, come and go, sometimes make a lot of noise and mess, other times, just pretty, always temporary.

This is not me.

Sign in to follow this