WillingToListen

Mental Retardation

Ive made posts in the past about my sudden lack of creativity/inspiration since my "k-arousal", but now it seems as though I'm having a block on my thinking and in life in general. I can't make jokes like I used to and things don't hold my attention/influence me like they used to. I feel like there's just this void.

My thinking seems to be becoming slower overall. It feels like I can barely even read sometimes, I used to be a fairly technical writer.

As dull as I feel my empathic traits are flaring. It's annoying to know sometimes.

Is this some of what people mean when they say "K-survivors"?

I'd just suggest meeting with a Chinese herbalist who can tell you everything wrong with you by checking your pulse points before you say anything to him about your state of health. He/She will prescribe some herbs and/or exercises. Most herb stores in any China-town have a herbalist on-site. He should check three points on your wrist if he's well trained. If his diagnosis is accurate, follow his advice. Herbs are comparatively very affordable to prescription medication, and much easier to take than feeling like shit all day every day right?

• Like 1

Your dopamine levels are low, eat lots of dark chocolate and walnuts, blueberries, broccoli, ginger tea, rosemary tea.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

My thinking seems to be becoming slower overall. It feels like I can barely even read sometimes, I used to be a fairly technical writer.

As dull as I feel my empathic traits are flaring. It's annoying to know sometimes.

How old are you......???

How is your breathing....???

Willingtolisten, its ok rewiring is happening.

Remember the void is the real you. Thoughts are built upon this void.

I know how you're feeling. Don't worry, although you may seem to feel less than smart, most people will perceive you to be more so, as you draw on the intelligence of another level.

Its not book smart. Its being able to act at the perfect moment as the universe dictates.

You can move more into an intent to do something and just allow it to happen, instead of mentally obsessing over something with numerous thoughts. Being in the void, have faith that when you need to act it will happen.

• Like 1

Willingtolisten, its ok rewiring is happening.

Remember the void is the real you. Thoughts are built upon this void.

I know how you're feeling. Don't worry, although you may seem to feel less than smart, most people will perceive you to be more so, as you draw on the intelligence of another level.

Its not book smart. Its being able to act at the perfect moment as the universe dictates.

You can move more into an intent to do something and just allow it to happen, instead of mentally obsessing over something with numerous thoughts. Being in the void, have faith that when you need to act it will happen.

I get these weird "pulses" in my brain. It's like a moving headache except it doesn't hurt, idunno. It feels like a golfball is rolling around inside my brain and nasal cavitity/throat.

This "loss in intellect" is very profound, I feel like a absolute vegetable around people and myself

I feel like any type of cold logic/book smarts/superfluous thinking I've gained is leaving. It's especially scary because writing was an important part of my life, I don't really do anything else- I'm not doing much of anything lately

You're maybe feeling the movement of energy around your head.

There are certain meditations to refine the energy. Although it seems you're already having major energy shifting inside of you.

These types of fears can be subdued with insight mediation where the true nature of reality is seen.

Everything you know is just a belief. It is subjective. Just remain as you are right now.

I get these weird "pulses" in my brain. It's like a moving headache except it doesn't hurt, idunno. It feels like a golfball is rolling around inside my brain and nasal cavitity/throat.

This "loss in intellect" is very profound, I feel like a absolute vegetable around people and myself

I feel like any type of cold logic/book smarts/superfluous thinking I've gained is leaving. It's especially scary because writing was an important part of my life, I don't really do anything else- I'm not doing much of anything lately

Ahhh yes. The hapless void. The serenity of nothingness. I can't define this for you but what your experiencing is basically the letting go of the ego. If your practicing Kundalini meditation, this may be normal. Eventually you will realize something about this once you accept this state of awareness and you will move onto greater states of knowledge and knowing. The thing about higher beings and the universe is they are constantly willing to teach you stuff that makes NO SENSE to us humans and our rational mind. It's from a higher perspective. Most schools of thought agree that having a mind full of facts is useless when one can easily keep the mind empty and fill it with only the stuff it may need for the moment and then let it go. Travel lite.

• Like 1

I'm 24

It is kinda early for all these happening to a young man. Do you exercise beside sitting all day to do your writing. Is there any continuous sexual activities on your own....??? The reason I ask is because those are the common causes for the young people to have this kind of symptoms.

"golfball is rolling around inside my brain and nasal cavitity/throat."

Does this bother your breathing....???

• Like 1

Meditation is not lazy around doing nothing. It's hard work to train your mind.

Sitting inside a room for months doing nothing tend to reduce the power of brain. Atrophy.

This has nothing to do with K.

Sorry, someone has to burst the bubble. If I had a good friend, I'd hope he'd do the same for me if I became very "unrealistic".

Meditation is not lazy around doing nothing. It's hard work to train your mind.

Sitting inside a room for months doing nothing tend to reduce the power of brain. Atrophy.

This has nothing to do with K.

Sorry, someone has to burst the bubble. If I had a good friend, I'd hope he'd do the same for me if I became very "unrealistic".

So am I over? I've lost a lot of "me" and I don't even feel like a person anymore, just this blank canvas. Everything I knew is in this fog, albeit there. I wish none of this ever happened.

Is there any way I can get back to my past abilities, I'm not sure as to what action to take

Doesn't everyone wish their life was this desolate when they were 24 :)

Is there any way I can get back to my past abilities, I'm not sure as to what action to take

Well, your past abilities are still there with you just the same as before. Your mind has grown bigger and your past abilities have stayed the same. They just appear smaller.

It's your path. You know yourself the best. Be honest with yourself.

So many posters here suggested many remedies in the past. Have you tried any with honesty?

• Like 1

What do I do though?

I would stop the continuous undesirable activities first and practice a simple form of Tai Ji or Chi Kung to correct the breathing problem to begin with. Breathing is a must and vital for the body to function efficiently. If you can breathe sufficiently, the body will heal itself. Now, it is your determination and patience on your own. PM me if so desire.... ;)

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

Yea I do feel like marijuana had a lot to do with it, but I've experienced things that I haven't heard people attribute to marijuana.

I feel like when I do know things it comes from somewhere else, like it's coming from a different place.

I don't like to think too much/rationalize about spiritual experiences I've had in the past months, because I feel doing so will distort my perception of reality/life. I've overcome overthinking a lot about life, becoming employed has helped.

Your dopamine levels are low, eat lots of dark chocolate and walnuts, blueberries, broccoli, ginger tea, rosemary tea.

This is a quick and easy fix. You should follow the above advice.

Try exercising as well oh and get laid.

This is a quick and easy fix. You should follow the above advice.

Try exercising as well oh and get laid.

Good advice.

Maybe you can start writing diary, or blog it.

If you don't go, you don't know.

If you don't shine, you don't glow.