ralis

Franz Bardon's KTQ

I haven't tried with them personally. Bardon recommends not working with them until you have attained a sufficient level of energetic/spiritual awareness from the practices outlined in his book, or development done through some other comparable spiritual system.

I have heard rumors from here or there that some of the formulas outlined by Bardon are missing pieces, or skewed in some fashion or another. The idea being that if you had certain faculties of awareness (which you would have gained if you had gone through his method or a comparable method of another school) you would obviously see where the skew was, and you could simply skew it back in the right direction.

Not sure if this is legit, or just another excuse for why the magic formulas fail to produce any results :P I've heard the "missing piece" argument made with many systems/teachers to keep the uninitiated out.

William Mistele does have quite a few articles on the magical letters as they are fundamental energetic building blocks which, when you are familiar with them, can actually be focused on to help your practice (even if you're still making it through the Initiation Into Hermetics section).

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 2

I understand this is the mother of all thread resurrections. But if you are interested in KTQ check out the works of Mark Rasmus and the yogicengineering.com blog.

On 6/8/2021 at 11:03 PM, peacedog94 said:

I understand this is the mother of all thread resurrections. But if you are interested in KTQ check out the works of Mark Rasmus and the yogicengineering.com blog.

https://markrasmus.org/

anyone have experience with any of these workshops?

prices being what they are;  (not suggesting price is high or low) does one get value for their $ ?

On 25/11/2022 at 9:08 PM, zerostao said:

https://markrasmus.org/

anyone have experience with any of these workshops?

prices being what they are;  (not suggesting price is high or low) does one get value for their $ ?

I'm studying his online curriculum. Very impressed. And I can compare to others...

• Like 1

On 5/12/2013 at 12:40 PM, Sloppy Zhang said:

I haven't tried with them personally. Bardon recommends not working with them until you have attained a sufficient level of energetic/spiritual awareness from the practices outlined in his book

This kind of practice do require one already have a long period of Taiji practice. The body has to be developed with Jin() which I called a Taiji body. Jin() is acquired from Taiji practice for a long long time. It is the tremendous body strength that the body can be exerted.

• Like 1

I do not practice KTQ too dangerous. There are indeed errors in the book. Teacher sixty skills mentioned that a certain akashic letter practice has the power to erase your good and bad karma leaving you on earth with your life plan erased. (*)Meaning there is real power this it's not to be studied from a book.mark Rasmus would be an excellent guide. (*) These kind of details or errors are highly important to know before engaging in any practice since repairing things might not always be do able or available.

3 hours ago, ronaldk said:

. Teacher sixty skills mentioned that a certain akashic letter practice has the power to erase your good and bad karma

And here was I thinking that Sirius dominates karmic processes in this solar system

• Thanks 1

You might be right I did not feel comfortable enough with the safety of processes related to planetary intelligences so I did not pursue that avenue. Especially after having read something about on the persaeus blog. The information I gave above comes from the udemy course related to the akashic letters.

There are means for dealing directly with group/family karmic energy - often anchored on the left side of the human body.

The easiest means is to open the heart and forgive yourself and others.  Then extend heart-light to parents, grandparents and great-grandparents as representatives of the group/family and ask the group to move the group karma elsewhere in the group.  

I have seen that work on several occasions.  No doubt there are preconditions.

Sometimes a direct appeal to the Lipika Lords (Lords of Karma) may be beneficial.

Personal karma is harder to deal with as there is no easy place to which to move it.   

I recall no conscious dealings with planetary karma

Edited by Lairg