Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Franz Bardon's KTQ

I haven't tried with them personally. Bardon recommends not working with them until you have attained a sufficient level of energetic/spiritual awareness from the practices outlined in his book, or development done through some other comparable spiritual system.

I have heard rumors from here or there that some of the formulas outlined by Bardon are missing pieces, or skewed in some fashion or another. The idea being that if you had certain faculties of awareness (which you would have gained if you had gone through his method or a comparable method of another school) you would obviously see where the skew was, and you could simply skew it back in the right direction.

Not sure if this is legit, or just another excuse for why the magic formulas fail to produce any results :P I've heard the "missing piece" argument made with many systems/teachers to keep the uninitiated out.

William Mistele does have quite a few articles on the magical letters as they are fundamental energetic building blocks which, when you are familiar with them, can actually be focused on to help your practice (even if you're still making it through the Initiation Into Hermetics section).

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 2

I understand this is the mother of all thread resurrections. But if you are interested in KTQ check out the works of Mark Rasmus and the yogicengineering.com blog.

Sign in to follow this