None , but I get 'de ja vous' and see synchronicities all the time

Edited by Stosh

Flolfolil, the reason some people shut down their superpowers is just that -- hurting other people on occasion when the power runs ahead of their own better judgment, as it is very prone to do.

The power of not abusing power is the hardest to get. "Normally," people with "superpowers" do the same thing with these as what "normal" people do with "normal" power -- abuse it. (The non-use of the power you have is a form of abuse of power, incidentally. It's like letting good food spoil, or refusing to guide and teach a child when you're fully equipped, or bereaving the world of your creative input because you're too lazy to finish that book... the non-use of power is what Catholics would call "the sin of omission.") Nothing matters and nothing counts until the power of using one's power without abusing it is down pat. The Mother of the Universe told me so.

• Like 3

I may very well have an enveloping omniversal uniting affect on people i come in contact with.

I dont even know ! what that means , I congratulate you on your verbiage:)

• Like 1

so much i could say especially about causing harm to others! aaaa

but i have the paranormal power not to talk about my paranormal powers

i'm also a libra/scorpio cusp and my girlfriend is a scorpio and yes its supernatural at all times

• Like 2

i'm also a libra/scorpio cusp and my girlfriend is a scorpio and yes its supernatural at all times

I had a girlfriend who was scorpio and we used to melt into eachother, it was very intense and frightened both of us. I have not experienced anything like it with another lover. I hope that someday I do because I realize now that it was a very special connection.

haw...

so much i could say especially about causing harm to others! aaaa

but i have the paranormal power not to talk about my paranormal powers

First rule of having a "not talkin' about my own power" ability!!

i think not being able to talk about something is just your own insecurity, and not some special virtue. You don't have to attach ego to having a conversation about the supernatural, and i am not bragging. :)

you're welcome to think what you want about it, and to express your opinions as loudly as you want.

im not insecure about siddhis and i never claimed special virtue or mentioned ego. i have my own reasons for not talking about that stuff, and thats my business. people either understand or they dont... you aren't the first

More Scorpio talk! :D

Cat also spoke of internal alchemists having pluto conjunct sun in their charts.

Pluto is a small planet, but one has to go waaaaayy waaaaayy out to meet it.

When one can do that, it's oceanic intensity...

interesting.. my pluto is 12 degrees from my sun, both libra... not quite conjunct but close

I had a girlfriend who was scorpio and we used to melt into eachother, it was very intense and frightened both of us. I have not experienced anything like it with another lover. I hope that someday I do because I realize now that it was a very special connection.

my last 3 girlfriends are scorpios

hmmm

• Like 1

haw...

First rule of having a "not talkin' about my own power" ability!!

the self-reference is part of the joke :)

im glad somebody got it

• Like 1

(The non-use of the power you have is a form of abuse of power, incidentally. It's like letting good food spoil, or refusing to guide and teach a child when you're fully equipped, or bereaving the world of your creative input because you're too lazy to finish that book... the non-use of power is what Catholics would call "the sin of omission.")

Sins of ommision, eh? Yikes! Here I've been skating along, smugly comfortable with avoiding at least the big, glaring abuses of power. Now that you mention it though, my powers, supernatural and otherwise, are chronically underutilized. If I don't use my powers I figure I won't be noticed, and I'm more comfortable disappearing. It's a false comfort though, perhaps akin to an anorexics false refuge in an ever-decreasing bodyweight--the numb semi-suicide of taking up less space in the world. Time to wake up.

PS. I have the perhaps not exactly supernatural but nevertheless quite unusual power of being fearlessly self-disclosing in a public forum.

Edited by liminal_luke

The power of not abusing power is the hardest to get. "Normally," people with "superpowers" do the same thing with these as what "normal" people do with "normal" power -- abuse it. (The non-use of the power you have is a form of abuse of power, incidentally. It's like letting good food spoil, or refusing to guide and teach a child when you're fully equipped, or bereaving the world of your creative input because you're too lazy to finish that book... the non-use of power is what Catholics would call "the sin of omission.") Nothing matters and nothing counts until the power of using one's power without abusing it is down pat. The Mother of the Universe told me so.

Taomeow, this perspective certainly rises interesting views on life. Would you have an idea of what happens to people who passively abuses their power, e.g. the creative person who doesn't finish the book?

Mandrake

i have supernatural eyelids that see through drugs... like i can block alcohol's affects by will and etc.

I can do that aswell, maybe it's a "common" power unlocked by minor self control over own mind?

Some other minor stuff like seeing sparking lights on walls, dancing "energy" over trees and etc.

Edited by ragamor
  • Like 1