Sign in to follow this  
Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

New Game

*You* are located at the center of all of reality. you can travel anywhere within reality but it moves around you, not you move through it. thus you are always the locus of reality.

The object of the game is to be anywhere but the center of reality for any period of time.

So far, it looks like im the only losing at the moment! :lol:

*You* are located at the center of all of reality. you can travel anywhere within reality but it moves around you, not you move through it. thus you are always the locus of reality.

The object of the game is to be anywhere but the center of reality for any period of time.

So far, it looks like im the only losing at the moment! :lol:

Hehehe. That sounds like my "real" life.

If

I = "center of all of reality"

then

distribute I throughout all reality

goto start

(not really happy with the program, but actually had fun thinking about the game)

• Like 1

Something with the element of time. If I'm in the center now, then when I was in the place I was yesterday then I was not in the present center in that past period of time.

If the game keeps you as the center of the reality,

then by quitting the game you relinquish the spot

So the object of the game was satisfied by ending it.

Start a new game

individual death would be opting out

if a living person was the center of reality then this other persisting phase would

be different

either synonmous with the entirety of reality

or exterior to reality

It isnt my personal credo but there are at least others who consider life a trip toward death

that life itself is such an imperfect and stressful situation that the end of it permanently is the desirable thing

• Like 1

that implies the *you* in the game can die... rather than transit from one state to the next, perpetually central...

:lol: like a tesseract constantly turning itself inside out, trying to keep what is located in its center... in its center... life and death make no difference, the *you*awareness*self* is still the focal point of reality. when your bodies die, they dont disappear, they decompose. if you're still *in* them, then they decompose at the center of reality. :lol:

If the game is to be a video game .....

well the earth moves beneath our feet whether we will it to or not , our bit is to try to stay balanced with the state of affairs such as they present themselves ,

so have the game time out

and reincarnate you with either a net positive advance toward enlightenment or a net regression ( you could also have tests of character inbetween 'lives' to decide what incarnation you are going to have to live with next turn.)

There are plenty of Juicy demon-angels to encounter

and winning happens when the game is finally done.

... essentially...

I am thinking in terms of a reality; not videogame.

However, it is expressly for the sake of exactly the opposite.

To make a toroidal tesseract in all categories:

"Space"/3-D environment

"Story"/progression of quests, objectives, and tasks

"Life"/player-3-D-model ecological balances and post-death experiences and objectives; refer to "Story"

"Interaction"/space/story/3-D models, AI, particles, nothing that exists in-game cannot be rearranged, built, destroyed, or 'touched'.

i just hope to take first claim and "do it correctly" as it were, preserve truth and enlightenment in a sense... "make it right".

But that's besides the point, i still need to conceptualize "The Game".

Might I suggest to pick one frame of reference and stick to it?

create the game as a game or consider life as it is

Solving both simultaneously ... may point you to corrections in one

frame which really relate only to the other.

The frame of reference of the experience of an attitude isnt

the same as calculating how one might feel under certain circumstances

Actually doing the legwork can be surprising

• Like 1

Ok, what if you don't take yourself serious and just accept where ever it is, that your reality places you, without judgment. Sort of free floating and watching the game, without care of outcome.

• Like 2

Ok, what if you don't take yourself serious and just accept where ever it is, that your reality places you, without judgment. Sort of free floating and watching the game, without care of outcome.

I owe you a pre 1953 quarter.

apparently, and i am only quoting VM here, it seems valid enough i dont bother to look it up :rolleyes:

In 1954, the U.S. Congress, in direct violation of the First Amendment, began to secure the presence of Christianity’s monotheistic God in government.

Am going with an extra year off or so, maybe ought to do a decade? jsut to be safe :P:lol:

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

Sign in to follow this