Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Christian Mingle vs TTB :D

so i am sitting all alone in chat, twiddling my thumbs, and whistling an off-key tuneless whistle...

And the TV goes on and on about christian singles, and i think, out of knee jerking, what about taoist singles HUH?

Then i turned back to see the forum and all the taoists and...

Who's single? :D LOL

Yeah, im actually thinking this belongs in off topic.

Or the pit.

• Like 1

Lol. I'm single. My karma isn't too good when it gets to the point of going beyond the friendzone with girls. I guess it works out to my advantage too. I don't plan on getting in a relationship no time soon. I like staying in the friendzone with girls as we both still have the freedom to do whatever we want. I generally feel very Very great for those of us who need semen retention to further improve our cultivation.

HAW! Now, I like this example of TTB dating site style interactions and what not! :D LOL

Single.............looking for a bodacious babe that can put up with a lot of my shit, who lives near me only (Wisconsin).

• Like 1

happily single

yet

ready to mingle

edit>hehehe now the ads banner on this page are displaying 23 year old single chinese ladies.

google, you slay me, you really do

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 3

I'm not single so could be available to blow the whistle at speed dating events.

It's a very small pond for those so inclined though, not many ladies here on TTB.

One of my regular sitters, a single lady with, reportedly; a most active social life extols the virtues of something called 'plentyoffish.com' as the place to meet unattached possibles.

Not something I'd look for to post a link though as Mrs GMP might well remove one or other of my appendages were I to do so.

• Like 1

not many ladies here on TTB

true, but the ones we do have have make up for our lack of quantity with their superlative quality

• Like 1

I'm single but too old to mingle. Oh well.

R.I.P. Marblehead. He was... Too old to mingle... Because the dead dont mingle.

C'mon dont be a dead old fart!

Be an obnoxious and obstinate old fart! :D

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

haha! The thread got moved to where it belongs.... i'd have put it here to begin with had i thought it out a little more BEFORE posting but que serra serra i dont speak mexicanish.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Uhhh.... well i think the christians have us outnumbered for now huh? lol

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

I've used online dating extensively in the past. Decided there had to be interesting women in those I saw on the street I was attracted to and just chapped the fuck up. Now that I'm in Sacramento it has tons of beautiful women out here. Once I have a job again I'll start looking around.

Apparently I need to move to Portland, OR as that seems to have the highest concentration of matches for me on these sites. My experience with these sites is from the Phoenix metro area demographic. Your mileage may vary.

plentyoffish - free, great for hooking up with big girls or for random strange, all ages

OKCupid! - free, best for mid-20s population, extensive tests and questions to match, can also be used to hook up with big girls and random strange

eHarmony - I took the compatibility test years ago and it said I had no matches because I think too much, designed for middle aged Christians but also serves as a hook up hub for middle aged

Match.com - for yuppies and people 35+, I didn't match well with anyone on there

craigslist - scary bad karma, stay away

HAW, it told me i should be in the portland area on eharmony once lol but i only used it for liek a week and figured that it wasnt going to be worth the effort if i didnt have a consistent web access....

Luckily i am living in Oregon again, so that is good :D