Sign in to follow this  
SheepishLord

Increasing Breast Size...

I think Thaddeus can actually do that.

Thanks smile..you're right, I actually do all those things--and better. I currently don't have any issues right now that I need Lin's help with. Probably because I've incorporated many of the things we've discussed already--and I'm beyond his supplement and dietary recommendations. The qigong 'technique' is not something he invented. I see it as a simplification of basic reverse breathing. But almost any cursory study of a gigong system like perhaps hunyuan will lead a person to that and even deeper things. But I'm preaching to the choir here so I'll stop.

Plato, I would try to spend more time on Lin's site but it's a big turn off. Discussion of s*x acts with dogs and the value of dog penis and graphic pictures of phalluses aren't helpful to my work and home life. I can't spend much time on that site. I'm very interested in biochemistry, supplements, etc so I follow this stuff out of natural curiousity. For example, we've discussed tribulus here. Do you know I can't find one study that references it's effect on LH? It's all advertising material. The only real studies on pubmed say there is no effect at all from taking it, maybe possibly some not yet understood effect on mounting behavior in rats. But there are tons of studies supporting Long Jack...Lin throws out alot of gems about things that get depleted, but he doesn't back up anything and unfortunately it doesn't work for alot of people. Bodies are complicated and some of us like to make informed decisions about what supplements we are going to take. Taking DHEA is ok for some people, but for alot of men it's going to increase their estrogen levels and make them worse than before.

I think you and I can have some really cool discussions about supplements and related material..I've spent alot of time on this..

T

Here is another related supplement called Symbiotropin (Pro hGH)

"Symbiotropin is an all-natural formula that acts as a growth hormone secretagogue. As opposed to mimicking the hormone itself, the ingredients in this product (a blend of amino acids, proteins, and botanical extracts) stimulate your pituitary and hypothalamus glands to release stores of growth hormone back into your body-while at the same time enabling it to use those stores more efficiently. With absolutely no side effects (and costing only a fraction of the price of growth hormone injections), it's hands down the safer, smarter option. But does it actually work?

According to the scientists who put the formula to the test in a study of 36 people, the answer to that question is an undeniable yes-in fact, the secretagogue actually worked better than the injections it was intended to replace.

This study consisted of 25 people (16 female, nine male) between the ages of 41 and 78, with an average age of 59. Each was given a questionnaire to establish his or her score on the QoL-AGHDA (quality of life-adult growth hormone deficiency assessment). All of the patients scored low, indicating that their quality of life was severely reduced as a result of their growth hormone deficiency.

After they used Symbiotropin for three months, however, change was in the air. Upon reassessment, the patients revealed a statistically significant improvement in overall quality of life-with especially positive feedback from the women in the study. And it's well worth mentioning that this turnaround came completely free of any adverse reactions.

Drug companies jump on the bandwagon-a little too late

There's no denying the initial impact of growth hormone on the human health market-but if you think that it's old news by now, think again. Recent news reports revealed that drug giants Merck and Pfizer are both developing their own versions of a somatatropin secretagogue. Of course, I probably don't need to remind you of the catch here-it might be a step in the right direction, but synthetic, lab-created ingredients are still the rule of thumb with these businesses. And with that manmade material often comes an unpredictable boatload of kamikaze side effects.

For those willing to take that chance, the drugs appear to have delivered the goods (though you'd best keep in mind that they're still experimental-and have yet to be observed in the long-term). In a group of men and women between the ages of 65 and 84, those who took the drug gained an average of 3 pounds of muscle mass and demonstrated increased balance, strength, and coordination."

More on this HERE

Here is another related supplement..

I've been watching this type of stuff. I got a little scared off from growth hormone stimulation because overdoing it will cause your facial features to change--acromeglia (sp?) or something like that....

something causing alot of interest right now related to rejuvenation is the combination of alpha lipoic acid and acetyl or propionyl-l-carnitine..some studies show it better than testosterone supplementation for libido and well being, but it's not raising testosterone levels per se..

T

something causing alot of interest right now related to rejuvenation is the combination of alpha lipoic acid and acetyl or propionyl-l-carnitine..some studies show it better than testosterone supplementation for libido and well being, but it's not raising testosterone levels per se..

Yes, I've heard of the supplement related to what you just said, but i have to look up the name.

Witch,

I love Plato, but that was a bit extreme... I think you look nice and I enjoy your many valuable insights and opinions.

-Yoda

Witch,

I love Plato, but that was a bit extreme... I think you look nice and I enjoy your many valuable insights and opinions.

-Yoda

Thank you. I may not know about chi and crown chakra orgasms, but I do know quite a bit about sexual physiology. I'm feeling like I have to show my credentials now, so I'm going to pimp my book.

Here

The Orgasmic Diet

Margot Anand is endorsing it.

Edited by witch

Nice book!! Great reviews, too. It looks like it'll be a seriously strong seller!!

Personally, I am all about the ass! And a girl's hands and feet.

B)

Me, I'm a leg man! :)

Edited by Wanderer

BTW I seem to recall Alan Ritz being against penile enlargement exercises and devices, saying that they don't work. He DID recommend taking Borage Oil or Evening Primrose Oil for the GLA (gamma linoleic acid) which he claims WILL aid in increasing penis size. In fact Ritz' ideas dovetail perfectly with Dr. Lin's, whom it seems has raised the doubts of many here.

Almost forgot to ask, is there some similarity with the practices at 'Thunder's Place' with those found on the Mantak Chia tape 'Developing the Thunder Power'?

Edited by Wanderer

BTW I seem to recall Alan Ritz being against penile enlargement exercises and devices, saying that they don't work. He DID recommend taking Borage Oil or Evening Primrose Oil for the GLA (gamma linoleic acid) which he claims WILL aid in increasing penis size.

Did he explain the reasoning behind this? I'm curious because if anything, GLA blocks DHT which I'm assuming has the opposite effect.

T

Dr. Lin is a charlatan. He takes some things that work--hell I recommend fish oil, and some of his stuff is basic tantric stuff he's lifted from other places. But his science is lousy and he's ripping people off.

The original poster didn't ask how he could give women screaming orgasms. He asked specifically how he could make his penis bigger. I answered. Thundersplace is the best place to go if you want to find out how to make your penis bigger.

And seven inches is hung, ya big goofball. Get over yourself.

1. SheepishLord answered the original poster in full. He said it's not about the size, it's about the health of the guy. It's about the guy learning how to bring the woman to orgasm - which has NOTHING to do with how long the penis is. Now do you get it? One can't be more specific than that.

2. Next, if YOU believe 7 inches is "hung" then that's sad. What do you consider avarage? 4 inches? "Hung" is basically a penis soo long, that it cannot completly 100% fit inside an avarage sized woman (Avarage sized woman : consider a woman either same height as the guy, or up to his shoulder in height.) 9 inches or more is litterally "hung" for men around 6 feet tall.

Witch, you are also sad due to the fact you are saying any man under 7 inches is worthless, is not a man, is less likely to bring a woman to orgasim.

2b. In a way, "hung" does not exist, since a taller woman will have a deeper vagina. A man who is "hung" to a 5 foot woman, will not be "hung" to a 7 foot woman. ("hung" meaning the real definition which is that the penis is not able to 100% fit inside the woman.)

3. The majority of organisms for a woman are NOT the result of a penis being huge, long, or "hung". The majority of sex is mental. (Some say 99%). If the woman is intensly intrested mentally, and turned on by the guy mentally, then she is on her way. Basically, its the full package of the guy. It could be his job, the shared aura or vibe between her and the guy, his income, social standing, that he wears a uniform, the sex position (eg: doggy style - she finds it "kinky" aka not following social "norms"), that her family would not approve of the guy... ["ohhh, if only Daddy knew who I was having sex with hahah"] etc... all examples that intensly turn women on mentally which leads to orgasms. NOT the length of the guys penis.

4. Brad Pitt once made a candid observation. Which was that it all comes down to how a guy manipulates a womans clitoris. A man who knows how to manipulate it, has experience in manipulating it, can easily bring a woman to orgasm, and even the high level orgasm SheepishLord talks about on page 1 of this thread. This has NOTHING to do with how long a guy's penis is.

4b. As long as the penis is long enough to NOT come out of the vagina on every stroke, then it is long enough to do its job. So a 3 to 4 inch penis can work just as well as a 7 inch penis. The vagina is extreemly accomodating.

4c. A penis that is "hung" , soo long that all of it cannot fit inside the vagina, is at risk of causing the woman pain. Which obvioiusly is not conductive to giving her an orgasm. Banging too hard against a woman's cervix hurts her. As long as the penis can reach a woman's cervix without banging into it too hard, then all possible pleasureable bases are covered. Since the vagina is extreemly accomodating to ALL sizes, including a penis 3 inches, it means a "hung" penis is "useless". A guy who puts all his attention and efforts into trying to become "hung" is wasting his time. He SHOULD be putting his effort into learing how, what, and gaining experience in what stimulates a womans clitoris.

5. Speaking from my personal experience, and I consider myself avarage sized, even though I fit Witch's "definition" of "hung". All the women I've been with have had orgasim after I did foreplay on their entire body, and from either them, or me, stimulating their clitoris. IMHO (And strictly IMHO) a guy who knows how to use his tongue on the clitoris can bring a woman to climax the quickest, and highest. ADD the fact the woman has to also have NO sexual hangups (see trauma. Like too strict religious upbringing saying all sex is dirty, filthy, etc...)

Sooooooooooo......... to the original poster who asked how to make his penis bigger, as long as you are 3-4 inches or bigger while erect, and are able to cum, you can relax. Concentrate on learning not to cum too quick, getting into good overall physical shape - diet, good circulation, good looking body, no or as little pot belly as possible, good hygiene - exercise, and have a positive good self esteem. Get into hobbies that intrest you, do something you are good at, or that intrests, you. Do volunteer work. Follow the majority of advice on this site from SheepishLord and others on this site about building up your Higher Self, spirit, Inner Self (Kundalini, Dharma, etc.... things in the links section, etc....) All help build good self esteem.

Finally, Arnold Schwartzenegger also made a candid comment on penis size. That it's simply a metal game among guys. He talked about how once he partook in an orgy with a stripper. Him and a group of guys went upstairs and did an orgy with her. He said the guys who remained downstairs felt that they had small dicks. That only the guys who felt they had big dicks went upstairs and joined in the orgy.

If a guy with a 4 inch length felt he was big, he went upstairs, joined the orgy on the woman, and had no problems with no one. If a guy with a 6 inch length felt he was too small, or would not compare to the other guys, he ended up staying downstairs. It's all mental.

Edited by OpenSecret2012

OpenSecret,

After reading your post I am also reminded of a quote from Al Pacino in the movie "The Devils Advocate" when he says something (referrering to a sex session with some random) along the lines of ...

"She looks back with her eyes wide open, expecting the trojan army -

and it's just little ol' me there ... and she thinks ... what the hell ??"

:D

OpenSecret,

After reading your post I am also reminded of a quote from Al Pacino in the movie "The Devils Advocate" when he says something (referrering to a sex session with some random) along the lines of ...

"She looks back with her eyes wide open, expecting the trojan army -

and it's just little ol' me there ... and she thinks ... what the hell ??"

:D

Your point, which is centered around a quote that is not in real life, but in a movie..... that's in a movie. Which some male screenwriter wrote, and re-wrote, which some male studeo exec edited and re-edited. The goal of which was to make a script, any script, that would help the movie sell. Did you know that when a movie goes up to get backing, the potiential backers/investors never view the entire movie? All that's created is 5-15 minutes of "pizazz" to sell the movie? Also known as "moments in a movie", which would include that quote you point out.

The people I mentioned were not making quotes in movies, they were commenting in real life, based on their real life experiences. They "got around" hundreds, if not thousands, of times more than you, me, and 90% of the population. Back to what I said, back to what SheepishLord said, it's a serioius subject the idea that a guy must be "hung" and any guy not "hung" is useless, and not a guy. Being "hung" does not = being able to bring a woman to orgasim. Being able to bring a woman to orgasim = what every guy should be aiming for.

I'll give another real life example that shows size is NOT related to bringing a woman to orgasm. After the movie "Elf" came out, one of the stars, Peter Dinklage .......

The Man on the tabletop in the middle of this picture

One of many examples of him having "something" women can't describe that makes them want to orgasm

Another example, which no well "hung" guy has

........ goes into a New York City nightspot. Few of the women know who he is. Hell, few of the women can even see him until he speaks. He proceeds to get the phone numbers of everywoman he targets, as well as lay them, much to the dismay of every single other "hung" guy in the nightspot. One of the women was later interviewed by the gossip section of two major NY Newspapers. "Why did you give him your phone number?", the reporter asked. "I don't know," replied the TALL, attractive woman "I don't normally give out my number to strangers who just come up to me. But there was something about him, his confidance, the way he came up to me."

To repeat the main point again - penis length does not bring a woman to orgasim. Especially the high level orgasm SheepishLord mentioned on page 1. Knowing how to manipulate a woman's clitoris > being well "hung".

Edited by OpenSecret2012

*snip*

Witch, you are also sad due to the fact you are saying any man under 7 inches is worthless, is not a man, is less likely to bring a woman to orgasim.

*snip*

I don't think Witch said or inferred that any man under 7inches is WORTHLESS. I appreciate that for guys the topic of penis size is a touchy subject (or at least seems to be considering the absolute bashing Witch has received for simply expressing an opinion) but it seems completely unnecessary to make judgements or offensive comments to her or about her.

Hey - I'm a chick - maybe I should get pissed about a post about increasing breast size? Who started it? What a wanker...etc etc yadda yadda yadda.

Or perhaps we could talk about how a post about increasing breast size has somehow been completely rail roaded by discussions about penis size....

I mean - offense can be inferred in anything, if that is what you want to see.

In conclusion - all penises are beautiful and useful...as beautiful/useful as the person to whom they are attached :)

Peace

L

PS - I like men's shoulders and hands...and butts. Oh - I just like the whole lot :P

Boobs! Boobs!

The title of this Discussion topic is about boobs!

So, how come whenever I see there is a new posting in this topic...its about cocks!

Boobs! Where are the boobs?

:P

Boobs! Boobs!

The title of this Discussion topic is about boobs!

So, how come whenever I see there is a new posting in this topic...its about cocks!

Boobs! Where are the boobs?

:P

Dude, you know the expression: whatever starts UP must come DOWN!

Sign in to follow this