skydog

How to make money?

if you consider just hitching and backpacking around, know that the world will take care of you. It may not always be in the way you want though. Entitlement and honor have nothing to do with it and anyone who tells you otherwise is bitter that they had to work for theirs while other people discover abundance and waste - like all the almost expired food thrown away every day. Tons of advice to give, crash space on my floor and a warm meal. tons of free cultivation and spiritual teachings in my town too :)

There are more homeless and abandoned pets now more than ever.

Want to learn from them? Feed them first.

Edited by OnPhourCoughee

I just want to say thank you for all the posts.

I may be tooting my own horn but my mind is extremely creative, and thus I view this question from a mind of someone who is creative therefore this is how Im thinking, I do not think karma and belief system/honour has anything to do with each other, seriously change your beliefs change your reality. I have seen this happen in me hundreds of times, while I do respect your giving your best advice, this is actually your own negative ideas your giving to other people. And maybe this thread can be helpful to people who are stuck in their own prison they created for themselves.

I have some ideas Im going to work with...

A plan? Plans, actions do follow beliefs, making reality. What's your then?

Looking for ideas.

cheers mattte yeh will do, make more too, I dont know maybe I have this perfectionist attitude that always looks at my art and says later when your art is better sell it..

• Like 1

If you can get it in front of those toffs with money up west London mate you'll be quids in.

Look at that Tracey Emin she's minted and you can't even hang her stuff on the wall, yours is tons better.

Schelpp your portfolio round a few posh galleries.

What's to lose?

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

If you can get it in front of those toffs with money up west London mate you'll be quids in.

Look at that Tracey Emin she's minted and you can't even hang her stuff on the wall, yours is tons better.

Schelpp your portfolio round a few posh galleries.

What's to lose?

Where's the pictures? I wanna see them.

I feel like an @$$ now. Sin ur still young. Shen said he wish had someone to tell him what he told you when he was young, assuming he would have heed. I lived with or near, well live next-door to my mom now. I worked part time in school, then full time and split my earnings with my mom. Then moved a friend into an empty room, who paid and put to guys, one on each couch who paid. One was Shen, lolzzz. When the house next door went up for sell, I'd saved enough for down payment. My mom still won't move in with me. I'm saying, get out but ya do a lot from any where. You've done a lot, don't stop now.

• Like 1

Well, it's obvious you have a talent for art. Really like your water fasting vision.

Thanks adam really appreciate that.

There are more homeless and abandoned pets now more than ever.

Want to learn from them? Feed them first.

Huh, I thought you were going to say

catch'em, skin'em and eat'em <who needs to work?>

Seems you went in the other direction :).

Edited by thelerner

You said you were a pussy lover a while ago Sinan and bearing that it mind catteries seem to do well round here anyway. Always someone needs a pussy tended to whilst they are away. Also with a cattery you don't get the barking that you do with boarding kennels so planning permission isn't as hard to come by.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Hi Pete

Well Im a dog lover, cats are cool too, but it seems cool, kind of impractical at the moment though for certain reasons, may contemplate that idea later, I am leaning towards developing more paintings, Im doing some nice ones now, Ill show you later, maybe a book or two, I find whatever I enjoy tends to work, I hope anyone reading this thread came to a similar conclusion instead of be dirt poor or do something you hate idea.

cheers

Best to do something you enjoy.

Some guy said, can't remember who...

My hobby is also my job so I've never worked a day in my life.

• Like 2

Thanks the lerner, suninmyeyes,Grandmaster P, folofil (I hope im spelling it right)

Bit off topic, but things like this strike my curiosity. You wrote two names right, and the third name where you said you hope you spelled it right you spelled wrong, as if you knew you did it wrong, but still you spelled it the same way in a later post. You took the time to make that comment, but what you didn't do is simply check one of his postings and write it like it's shown there.

Can you shed light on what your inner process was there? :D

point noted flolfolil

Edited by sinansencer