WillingToListen

Hi, I'm a christian and my Kundalini is awakening. Please Help :)

Yes, thats not uncommon. My windows crack too.. its your energy field afecting the wood. And yeh. My tv's have blown up too many times, and internet connection randomly fluctuates according to my mood, and I recall Vajrasattva here saying he went through so many mobile phones it was crazy. Its electrical and magnetic energy. Its you. Its us. Its us and the envrironment, interacting, is all.

Nobody is popping the bulbs or cracking your window except you. It's your energy.

• Like 2

I just meant that it might merely be a pressure change in the air, or wood expanding due to temperature changes.. though perhaps there are larger reasons for that.

edit: and just mean to say that this is not necessarily spirits. I don't doubt that our environment changes to our energy at times.

I think it can also be that we learn to be in time with our environment.

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

This started happening because I prayed to god to be able to help others. I was living a toxic lifestyle and I came to the realization that I was putting out a lot of negative energy into the world, I had a lot of hate in my heart. So I prayed(meditated a few times) to god "to be able to help others and to love them"- that's it....I began asking for forgiveness/ to be able help others, and then my kundalini surged- it came in through my head the first time though and wasn't violent at all.

Open yourself up to the destiny that you will be able to help others and love them as yourself. They way you prayed is so powerful, and obviously you were answered. So you can continue praying/practising in this way as this comes to fruition. It can take time, years, but this is how you can now orient your life without a particular guru or teacher. God is your teacher and will answer. You can believe in this. I have a friend who has taken the Christian path to extremely high levels of attainment. Keys are prayer, and DEEP surrender to God. She gets all the answers she needs. Now that your Kundalini has arisen your path is clear. You can use this website and others for information, specific experiences, because the eastern cultures have mapped it out better. For example, your wall cracking is pretty common as Cat mentions--stay clear from negative thinking while your body is transforming so much. Distrust any negative talking people, for they are speaking out of ignorance or fear--For me the bed springs would suddenly jolt. The outer auras are purifying, it somehow attracts or affects elements in metals (wall nails, bed springs) After 2 years, it didnt happen much any more except on rare occasion. Water sometimes get shifted too, sometimes water in a cup or bottle just jumps and splashes, surprising me out of meditation.

• Like 4

You will live. Have faith in your god, and if not god, then have faith in the clarity of the sky. You are the son of the sun and no negativity can last, just as clouds must inevitably evaporate it is all impermanent, so do not be swayed by these shadows on the wall.

Edited by Fū Yue

Life is Yin and Yang. Without the light there would be no dark. Without dark, no light. All is balanced composition of everything. The light and dark, and 5 elements with varying degrees are within all things, and you will come to see them fluctuate with everything. Most people simply aren't aware of the forces that influence them, and don't be so foolish to believe that they don't fluctuate in you (any more).

It's only because gravity pushes down that flowers grow up. The resistance is what makes things grow. It's the difficult that provides the opportunity to grow. Anyone can be a perfect sage when everything is perfect. It's how you deal with the difficult situations what makes you any different.

"Stone is heavy and sand is weighty, but who can bear the provocation of a fool?" -King Solomon

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

So sorry you're having a rough time with it. The bums is very useful to learn grounding lessons and practices that can cool all this down. My experience is that Kundalini doesn't play well with substances ( could get into conscious use of enthogens but I'm referring to recreational substance use or 'self-medication' which isn't very conscious IMO/IME) so might be worth cutting all the way back on the pot until things settle down.

Are you having a 'full awakening', 'just' an experience, is something else going on? I think time with it clarifies things. You can also ask the guys at KAP about it as they've taught a lot of people how to raise kundalini and know its many faces. I would just give you an example based on what I've experienced and read, which may or may not be helpful to you personally.

I preferred to call it kundalini and then deal with it in the manner suggested by people with experience.

Here is my 'laundry list'. You might find something in here helpful

In the very beginning of it I learned:

- relaxing belly breathing technique

- eating 'grounding food' which tends to be heavier, more protein, meat even

- physical exercise

- microcosmic orbit to distribute energy rather than having it 'stuck' somewhere

- heart-centred exercises and meditations cool it off

- BK Frantzis' water method

And I did a bunch of acupuncture and more recently found a therapist to work on 'stuff'

Op, it would be sensible to talk to someone in your real life if you are feeling overwhelmed. Just a grounding talk to a grounded human being can work wonders. Please try Samaritans, just to talk to someone.

Or whatever the equivalent of Samaritans is, where you live.. a phone line of trained volunteers who know what it is to feel overwhelmed, and will keep you company and show you that the wave isnt going to knock you under, its just a bit of a surfing lesson.

Hey WillingToListen, my name is Mark, & I am in Newcastle Australia. I offer you my frindship mate, my heart is going out to you right now, as I have been in similar circumstances & know what it is like. I also survived the experience. I have all day to sit by the computer & talk if you need an ear ok. I sent you a message, did you recieve it?

Firstly, I would ask, where are you? In the US? UK?

Life can be rough, no doubt. It's rough on everybody, which is what leads some people to bad things. This does not make them blameless, as everybody has the choice to not do something, but this is why they do it - because they couldn't take the pressure. This is why Buddhism says to have compassion for enemies, because they are suffering delusion which drives them to do the things they do. As spiritual people, we also pray for our enemies that they will see the light of love and stop having to combat the shadows of their delusion(s). If they die in their delusion they will suffer and suffer, not having the resources of humanity to learn to live in Light.

Willing to Listen, it's important that you too realize that you are suffering. You are suffering bad, and you need help. Go get help from the resources that humanity has set up for you. Talk to your therapist. Tell him what you've been going through. Even if you have to take sanctuary in a hospital for a while to get a grasp. That might sound extreme, but I've known two people who spent time in a hospital when they needed to straighten our their perspective on life and it did them well. One of them is one of the most awesome people I know, who makes friends everywhere she goes, and is a fairly successful artist as well, yet she still had to take some time at some point in her life (probably around the age you are now, end of high school or so). It's worth getting the help so that you can continue on in whatever path you want to. It's not a permanent thing.

These troubles feel permanent, but they are not. The moon waxes and wanes, the sun rises and sets and rises. It's just a part of the cycle that you're going through right now, and it's only human to use the resources we have to get past it.

• Like 2

This process is utterly pointless. I feel so close to suicide, or simply taking the life of a random passersby. This process/mindset has no place in todays society. To attempt to help it along would only mean to distance myself from reality, thus losing my capability to interact with this reality, which WOULDN"T BE SO BAD IF I WASN"T STILL LIVING. This is a completely idiotic process, nothing is gained. Someone suggested "I was saved", what makes you so sure? What if god is evil? NOTHING MAKES SENSE. WHY EVEN BOTHER HELPING PEOPLE IF THEYRE TOO IGNORANT/STUBBORN TO ACCEPT YOUR HELP OR TO EVEN WANT IT AT ALL? In retrospect I feel like I asked god for the stupidest thing imaginable. What kind of powers can you get from these processes? I honestly just want to sit in my parents house, harvest these "potentials" then go out slaughtering people. My creativity is gone, I can't write or play music as well as I want (given I haven't played in a while). Is god evil? This mindset literally goes against the society I'm forced to be a part of every single day. THERES NO FUCKING POINT. FUCK PEOPLE.

Be wary of falling into the dark side. Before you know it, it will be too late.

Cultivate compassion.

You're gonna be fine man. This kind of opening is difficult for everyone....especially when its spontaneous and unexpected, although it can be difficult.....ultimately this kind of awakening is a very positive thing for you as a human being.

Lay of the drugs and drink lots of water. They're are a couple of experienced/kunadlini active practitioners on this site whom have guided others through this experience, i am sure they can give you the advice and direction you need.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

WillingToListen, when Eckhart Tolle had a similar experience, he chose to sit on a bench in a park for two years. His parents thought he's wasting time. Now he's considered a spiritual guru with a few best sellers.

I had two kundalini awakening experiences. I can understand your frustration. It's not going to be easy.

You have a golden opportunity here right now. You have high energy that your mind can change your physical body and infulence your surroundings. I suggest you work with kundalini, rather than fight against it.

You don't have to work. You live with your parents. You don't have to worry about rent and food. You're in a lucky position.

You want to have a future and to help others. It's good intention and it will happen.

Right now, you need to take care of yourself first. Don't worry about future. Do live day by day, minute by minutes and moment by moment. Remember, being alive is enough contribution to this world. Anything more is bonus.

There is no specific food or practice can "cure" kundalini. Actually now, your body knows best. Just eat and drink what make your mouth and stomach happy, be it fruit or a big Mac.

Forget hefty goals. Try not to use your mind too much, like writing music or stories. Try to feel your body more. Maybe you want to learn how to open MCO as other suggested.

Basically you can't do nothing wrong in your state except masturbation to ejaculation. I think you already know that.

PM me if you want to a real person talking to you on the phone. We can exchange phone numbers.

Love conquers all.

Hey WTL, I'm glad to hear things are stabilising with you. That's awesome!

I think the general message here is to go with the flow. Stability is your first goal, & I have described my own experiences with Kundalini in that turbulant time as "riding the snake". If it were surfing, I would describe it as being on a huge gnarly wave, and not looking to pull any fancy moves, but just crouching in survival stance & doing my best to hold on until I wont get the speed wobbles.

After achieving a bit more stability, you are open to start playing and experimenting with it, whether it be through meditation, conscious cultivation or personal development such as creativity etc. The energy will go where you put your attention either by conscious direction, or by act of simply living day to day, but one thing is not to stress too much, if that is possible. You are not goiong to do any damage from writing music when you have the inspiration to do so. Do what nourishes you. Keep asking questions for reassurance & guidance.

In terms of being incompatible with society, it is easier to ponder the cosmos from within the peaceful surrounds & comfort of nature. Are you into camping?

• Like 1