konchog uma

Happy Winter Solstice 2012

Just wanting to wish you all a happy winter solstice. Congratulations on surviving what may be the last great round of westerner hyperbole about the apocalypse (til they invent the next one.. will the world also end in 2020 according to Cayce? hmmm unsure), and congratulations on being a vibrant spiritual community, which is a rare thing in this world. I wish you each a happy day as the sun begins to ascend again. Thank you for making TTB what it is!

• Like 6

Is it when waterbenders or firebenders get more powerful? Man, I hope that fire nation doesn't attack all suddenly like

• Like 2

There's always one!

It is winter solstice in the southern hemisphere too my friend.

Just because it is hot where you are right now does not mean that it is really summertime, you simply have very warm winters.

Happy solstice.

Twelve minutes to go to doomsday, 11pm London time.

Navel of the world is the Tor.

Powerful spot to be sure.

Most powerful place I have been and I have been to many famous power spots around the world.

Many didn't notice its appearance in the Olympic opening ceremony, it all began with the Tor and ended with the world's flags planted in it, which is incredibly powerful esoteric symbology and initiation, yet most had no idea what they were really witnessing.

I have learned a bit of pendulum dowsing, only to ask basic stuff so far though, haven't found any water or riches yet. Do you?

Yep, boy and man.

There be gold in these here old battlefields.

My mate Steve does better though, he has one of those metal detector thangs, he had three grands worth of Roman Gold out and was on TV back in October

Our ashram is only 20 mins away from Glasto, cracking spot to hone dowsing skills too. If you can't get any response in Glasto then you are officially dead.

Well call me Sally Cynical but that Mayan apocalypse was a bit of a damp squib and no mistake!

I think we should go for a Teutonic apocalypse next ... those Germans know how to make things that actually work.

They did but VW beetles are made in Mexico now.

Home of quality engineering these days is Mexico and Brazil for aircraft.

An Italian apocalypse could be fun though.

Might arrive late but we could all make a nice piece of change in the run up.

Are you a media graduate K?

That's what they say all day in their workplaces.

Close enough to win a mars bar Mr GranP ;-)

it was actually westerners who said the world would end

mayans said no such thing

there was only one mayan prophesy about 2012 and it didn't involve an apocalypse

Happy WS to all the bummers from Tulsa, OK, where one can find the "center of the universe" (no, no real potent juice, but it does have a nifty sonic anomoly)

I did hear that there's also something to be found 24-hours from Tulsa as well.

There is but I can't remember her name. Was it Dallas Alice?