Sign in to follow this  
abandonhope

Pole shift

As far as dimensions go, I think spiritual traditions and new agers are talking about different things to scientists when discussing dimensions...

So the 4th dimension described by a spiritual perspective, is quite different to the 4th dimension that is described by a scientist, and their mathematical equations...

It's worth contemplating... There's some strange power in acting out of character, in opposition to your own regular flow, the image I have is the eye of the storm -- whatever rages around, the inner stillness is intact... don't know why this image, and then another one -- from Journey To The West, where Quan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy, who carries a vase of compassionate blessings (and is usually depicted holding it) observes from above a fight between Monkey and her own buddies, and seeing that Monkey is winning, hurls this vase at his head, knocking him out cold.

Back to those differentials? Anyway, I was pondering it from the situation of local consciouness manifesting duality. But that's just more rumblings:-)

Free is good.

Not necessarily 'best' but gooder than rip off and slightly above con.

So many masters, so much merchandise.

"Gooder", GMP? We are counting on you to maintain the integrity of the language, even here in the colonies :P

• Like 1

Well, it does seem the poles have shifted since I was last here.

More dimensions? No, thanks anyhow. I have plenty to do dealing with the two I am currently living in.

"Gooder", GMP? We are counting on you to maintain the integrity of the language, even here in the colonies :P

Colloquialism.

Forgive me.

You had me worried there buddy......

Thought mebbe someone had made off with some dimensions whilst I was mucking out the stable.

We will blame it all on Plato and his cave.

All shadows I tells ya, all of it.

Just shadows.

Now go away and stop disturbing us please.

We are busy watching the shadows here on the wall.

Anything good on TV over Christmas?

Anything good on TV over Christmas?

I have no idea. I never look before hand as I never know if or when I will retire to the TV room. Last night I got about fifteen minutes of a program before I fell asleep.

Neither the magnetic pole nor the physical pole of the earth are stationary, it would be preposterous were it suggested they were. Although thankfully, the physical pole doesnt stay in lockstep when the magnetic pole flips :lol:

Like cleaning your fishtank and rearranging the plants inside, there is a rebalancing that takes place outside of the normal periodicities. "The space for such," whatever that translation means, is likely present in a field flip - but it will also likely mean a colder planet as a result. Getcha tummo ready when that happens :lol:

I have a Love hate thing with Drunvalo.

I first learned his meditation Techniques in the early 90's and did the 'pre' Flower of Life course, before the official FOL structure was released.

I experienced so many weird things, and I still have to say the Merkaba meditation is a blast, but...

I am convinced he is a conman and a fraud, at least in part.

He would tour, telling everyone sufi's from turkey had a special living water that if poured into the sea's would turn all polution into pure sea water, and that everyone should do his expensive workshops on enviro tech, and buy his expensive sacred geometry tech devices that can clean a city's air pollution in 1 day... of course none of it happened, and none of it worked.

But this was before most had even heard of him. Years later when the New Age really 'discovered' him, he did the same run again... sufi miracle water, sacred geo tech for sale, and presenting it all as if it was new...

I have seen him live, and he claimed he had stood in a room with the Sufis and members of the gov and the secret gov, and watched a demonstration of that Sufi water being poured into a drum of pure oil, and that before their very eyes it turned into water. He said that gov officials all took some back to their own countries, and the secret gov agreed to call of the mass culling that they had planned for most of the population, as the enviromental damage all of us cause could now be averted...

On the first round and again on the second much bigger round years later, he claimed that within the year they would have poured it into all the oceans making them pristine again.

Which made it our job to buy his tech {i never did by the way, but friends did} and use it to fix the air. This is just low to me. Cashing in on peoples desire to heal the earth...

So he pisses me off. He is a liar. But at the same time I feel kind of indebted to him for his techniques...

Wow I also remember this water very clearly I first read about it back around 2002 or so. I called BS on it but was hoping I was wrong and never hear about any one using it and having it work. At the time it was not yet for sale but something big was about to happen soon and it would be available to the public. It was also suppose to clean up all freshwater rivers and lakes. I am still waiting and am glad I dont pay for any of this new age crap. I heard the meditation is real but can be dangerous as we are not meant to take our mekaba outside of our bodies. I think that was what the person said at least.

Sign in to follow this