voidisyinyang

Getting a Jim Nance Spring Forest Qigong Phone Healing tomorrow

Yeah I'm looking forward to this!

I sent in an email to the Spring Forest Qigong International Guild (FREE) membership -- the group phone and internet Q & A meditation session that qigong master Jim Nance led.

I asked him about why I get internal tingling from eating food -- internal tingling that off-gasses crap smell out of my brain. haha.

He said I had blockages between the thighs and gluttimus muscles and my lower tan tien and my kidneys and my esophagus.

He said to do standing "Moving of Yin and Yang" exercise and also the small universe exercise and also any exercise with my hands above my head.

So that made sense because I could feel I had a blockage between my thighs and gluttimus. I had not been doing any standing active exercises hardly at all for over ten years!

So I was sitting in full lotus less in order to do more standing exercises. But I have always relied on full lotus as it's "more bang for the buck" in my experience.

So anyway for a number of reasons I ended up with a 2nd degree knee sprain a few days after I switched to this new routine of practice.

O.K. so I knew it was an old injury that I had reopened up -- I had hit my kneecap with a pick axe two summers ago.

When it happened originally I used full lotus to keep the injury loosened up with chi following through it. I kept working on it and the pain went away, etc.

Then a year later the following summer I reactivated the injury but again I used full lotus to heal it and I kept working on it and it went away.

So this time I decided I would just let the injury swell up on its own instead of trying to force it with full lotus healing. haha.

After three days it stopped swelling up and my knee was twice as big as normal! I could not even lift my leg onto my bed!

So I used a cane and rested my leg while barely walking with the cane. So over a week -- today I was going up the stairs without a cane while carrying weight in both arms - not using rails or anything.

Still I can feel pain in my knee and it is still weak but it is probably half healed.

At first I had strong head aches and could only sleep momentarily, etc. but the body is amazing how it rebuilds tissue, etc. I just ate well.

Anyway so I have not done full lotus in over a week! This is the longest I have not done full lotus in over ten years!!!

haha.

Still I have the permanent magnetic bliss in my brain so I'm going to ask Jim Nance what percentage my third eye is open.

I think it's open about 10%.

In 2005 before Jim Nance was declared a qigong master by Chunyi Lin - -- he practiced doing long distance healing on me. The middle of my brain was on fire!! It was amazing. It was so powerful I had to stop meditating as I couldn't handle it.

Well maybe six months ago Jim Nance healed my friend of a serious foot sprain after my friend had dropped a 40 pound iron bed post on his foot.

My friend said it felt like a laser stiching up his foot. Almost immediately from the healing of Jim Nance the swelling was gone, the pain was gone, the bruising was gone.

That healing was in person and my friend was also doing regular meditations with Jim Nance and also my friend's wife.

Anyway so that is awesome and I emailed him asking how it was going. He even named his record company Swordfinger Records. haha.

Still last time I talked to Jim Nance he said that the spirits would not want him to write a memoir about how he trained to be a qigong master.

He hinted for me to not write about this stuff online.

So to do the advanced training it has to be done in secret.

This is ironic of course -- as people want to experience the energy and to report their experiences -- just so others can know this stuff is real.

Real energy masters are very rare. Jim Nance told me when he goes some where to do healing he is really there.

Last time when I talked to Jim Nance he asked me to meet with him in a restaurant to help him write his memoir. But qigong master Jim Nance had to keep his hand over his head because I was off-gassing crap smell the whole time. haha.

Qigong master Jim Nance literally pulled the crap smell out of his brain as I shot it at him -- he just kept his hand over the top of his head and pulled it out of the top of his skull.

I didn't even say anything about it because the whole situation was surreal.

I had wanted to ask Jim Nance to let me finish training at his house. haha. He hinted that I should change jobs and find a better place to meditate, etc.

He said he needed to do those things in order to succeed in his training.

So anyway I've only gotten one phone healing before and that was from qigong master Chunyi Lin around last February -- or January.

I had fasted for three days before the phone healing because I wanted to purify my energy. But I had not sat in full lotus during my fasting so my jing energy was very weak because when I sit in full lotus I take in jing energy from around me.

When I had told Chunyi Lin about the crap smell he said to "not worry about it." That was it! I said I sat in full lotus meditation a couple hours non-stop and then sat in full lotus several hours a day. He said that was great.

But he said I needed to build up my jing energy so I asked him if I was o.k. if I eat meat. He said: Yes.

So then I said if it was o.k. that when I "flexed" my pineal gland and transmitted energy to females and it gave the females bliss. He said that was great but that unless I stored up the energy in my lower tan tien then then transmissions would always be weak.

I knew this was true since my energy was weak from before - so I said to Chunyi Lin -- you mean I need to get my energy back to where it was ten years ago? He said: Yeah.

haha.

I said but what about the females wanting my energy all the time? He just said: "well...." I said so I just need to learn. He said: Yea.

hhm. haha.

Anyway you all should watch the International Guild Video talk by Chunyi Lin - it is very awesome.

http://www.sfqguild.com/ Ah so the latest video Chunyi Lin is not there! Shucks! Also to watch the archived videos you have to pay for a membership.... but the FREE membership allows access to http://springforetqigong.com/events for the group meditation Q & A

It is posted about once a month but you can watch the archived ones also if you register for the international guild.

http://www.springfor.../guild-overview

Unfortunately the Springforestqigong website has been taken over by viruses -- I get about half of their links blocked by Avast free realtime protection. So be careful when using the website unless you have a good threat detector.

Lesley Vincent qigong master left Spring Forest Qigong but she also developed their website -- so I don't know if they just dont' have someone qualified to clear the threats or what.

Anyway so I stopped "flexing" my pineal gland to transmit energy and so the crap off-gassing went down by over 50%!!

But still when people suck up my energy then I know this is happening because I get the internal tingling sensation and it also off-gasses the crap smell. It is kind of funny because then people complain about the smell -- making indirect comments and gestures, etc. - but the reason the smell is created is because they are sucking up my energy.

haha.

Still I remembered now from my initial Spring Forest Qigong training that the passive sitting meditation is HARVESTING the energy while the standing active exercises is CULTIVATING the energy.

So I need to cultivate the energy in order to stop the internal tingling and crap off-gassing. Still sitting in full lotus is a great way to HARVEST the energy.

Yeah when I asked Jim Nance about the food crap question -- I said - so I guess I just need to meditate more?

He answered that I need to do the standing active exercises. But the thing is I needed to do that in addition to my 2 hour nonstop full lotus meditation that HARVESTED the energy.

So yeah I really did need to do more meditation but I was even getting behind on the 2 hour nonstop full lotus meditation that had been my daily practice for the past couple years.

So that's why the knee injury flared up -- along with the winter weather ice hazards from working outside and the stress from the T-day family gathering.

Anyway I remember Jim Nance before he was a qigong master - he announced at a guild meeting that he had attended a family funeral and that it made him sick! So at that time he was still vulnerable to those levels of energy blockages.

Then soon after he said how when he walked past houses he could sense if people had the flu or not even though they were inside their house.

That was back around 2000.

I'm rambling about this stuff because that's what thetaobums is for! Where else can I ramble about qigong?

Nowhere that I can think of. haha. Plus I think it's important to ramble about qigong as this stuff - I personally think that the testimonials about qigong - the information shared -- is so mind-blowing.

For example I really did see dead spirits going to Chunyi Lin to get healed. Then later Jim Nance told me Chunyi Lin told him the spirits would not like it if he wrote a memoir about his qigong training.

So it has to be accepted there is a fundamental dichotomy between the spiritual realm and the literal written word realm.

I think this is because the spiritual realm is right brain dominant which is the silent part of the brain -- it visualizes energy but it can not speak about it.

So the attempt to transfer this information to the left side of the brain is always lacking - and also a challenge to the actual spiritual training.

Malidome Some the Shaman says how in Africa he was trained that writing is the opposite of spiritual training - that the two compete with each other.

Chunyi Lin says he doesn't have time to read books as he's too busy healing people.

So it seems a forum based on writing about spiritual energy is a contradiction that goes against itself.

Anyway all the research I've done over the past ten years has been my intellectual "self- defense" to translate my qigong training experiences back into science, etc.

Amazingly quantum biology is now based on quantum entanglement - and just in the past five years this has been confirmed.

Amazingly science really has made strides to explaining paranormal spiritual healing energy.

I have researched the transcultural methods of this training -- their parallels and their origins.

Anyway Jim Nance had said how Chunyi Lin needs help and how there should be more qigong masters.

Indeed that is a very heroic quest -- it is truly heroic training that requires transcending death!!

When I went eight days on half a glass of water and my energy kept increasing - I got a taste of what it was like to transcend death and to activate the real kundalini or prenatal qi energy.

At that time Jim Nance had said he had only gone into the Emptiness just a few times.

Emptiness meaning nirvikalpa samadhi aka immortal breathing - where the qi energy moves the shen energy which moves the qi energy.

I got a taste of this with the spacetime vortex before astral travel begins. But I had not built up my qi energy enough and I did not know this well enough.

The answer was right in the "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" book translated by Charles Luk.

It took me ten years to discover that research and also to discover the problem of

"false fire of the heart" energy.

So Jim Nance said how he does not watch television even - because he does the advanced training.

So the purification of the energy is very strict.

Clearly surfing the internet is on par with watching television.

I had contemplated -- well to be really successfull in this training is like joing a cult.

Yes I realized -- it is joining a secret society and a cult. But then the opposite is just as true - we are all attacked if we try to do the real training.

Yan Xin qigong master then states this very clearly -- that with successful qigong training a person needs to eat hardly any food and so this will be attacked by those selling food to make us dependent on them. The same with healthcare.

Yan Xin Qigong master also states that to do the training successfully it needs to be done in secret and to protect yourself.

Gary Clyman makes this point also -- he avoided females and he also says a person needs to protect their personal space.

For me if someone wants to shake my hand -- and they'll get mad otherwise - then I let them shake me hand -- even if that person then "gropes" me by putting their hand on my shoulder and then sucks off all my energy.

I assure you this is real! I have family members who do this!

So to do the successful training I would even have to go against my family members to stop them from sucking off my energy.

On the other hand this is part of the healing process of others -- the energy just flows on its own. I know how to rebuild my energy again -- even if it does get used up by others right away.

haha. But to advance in the training requires STORING up the energy in the lower tan tien.

This is the most difficult part of the training because there are constant causes the energy is sucked away. This is what caused me to focus on the full lotus meditation training because the full lotus naturally protects the "gates" from being sucked off - and the full lotus meditation naturally "burns bad karma" to purify the energy.

But the full lotus is not good enough on its own! That is my big lesson from Jim Nance.

There I am done rambling.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 6

Drew I've blown out both of my knees and through proper practice I've gotten a lot stronger and have really regained a lot of mobility. I highly recommend standing in single sided weighted stances for a few minutes. Discomfort is normal but of course stop if three is downright pain. Once you can stand comfortably I highly recommend Northern Shaolin jibengong to rebuild your strength and flexibility.

• Like 1

O.K. I just got my phone healing from Jim Nance. I asked him if he remembered me and he said he didn't. So I reminded him of how he met me in a restaurant to discuss me helping him write a memoir of his qigong training but how the spirits would not like it. He said yeah the timing wasn't right.

He still didn't remember me so then I said that he had practiced early long distance healing on me and the center of my brain was on fire and this was when he was at the St. Louis Park center. He said -- oh you were the one that happened with. haha.

O.K. so then shared about how he had asked me to talk about my week long fast and then how this older lady asked me to heal her but I forgot to not pull her energy blockages out of the top center of her skull and she immediately bawled because I had pulled her spirit out of her. I asked Jim if he had heard of this -- I said because everyone was leaving. He didn't say he heard of it.

So then I said that if I eat sugar I get internal tingling and I smell and he said that he's just beginning to have that experience with food. He said the chi teaches us what to eat or not eat. He told me not to eat sugar. I said I don't but even if I have a banana I have to eat garlic or onions to counteract the internal tingling. He said: Hmm. Interesting.

I said that I was friends with Jason and Naomi and that Jim had recently healed Jason of his foot. Jim remembered this and said -- oh yeah Jason was having trouble with his foot.

I said that when I built up my energy people chased after me and so I sat in full lotus in public and I shared how when I was in BK this Native American man walked in and my liver got super hot and so I transmitted energy to him by flexing my pineal gland. I said I could feel how he had anger and how he even had wanted to attack me but then slowly my liver hottness went away. Then the man walked up to me and thanked me.

I said how I was sitting in full lotus at work and this coworker walked in and that I was overwhelmed with sadness even though my coworker had no expression or didn't say anything. I blurted out -- "why are you so sad?" and he was shocked I knew how he felt and then I blurted out: You know smoking causes sadness. So then my coworker quit smoking and his sadness went away.

I told Jim though that most of my experiences were from life force energy and people chasing after me and so I would transmit energy to them and after awhile this created love energy but then I learned this was "false fire of the heart." I said Chunyi Lin said that it was great I could give females bliss but that the energy would always be weak unless I store it up in my lower tan tien. So I stopped flexing my pineal gland.

I asked Jim Nance what percentage my third eye was open but he said that my experiences were blocking my third eye. He said that I need to focus on establishing unconditional love as my personal teacher. He said that the less I think then the less my ego attaches to my experiences. He said the experiences are really nothing or something along those lines.

I said that when we had met together he had hinted at me to get a different job and to practice in secret. He kind of laughed at this. I said that I know I need to meditate more but that I am focused on healing my family and any energy I build up gets used up right away.

I said that I am eating meat to build up my jing energy but that my body is very sensitive to food and that I get a crap smell out of my brain. I reminded Jim that when we met at the restaurant he had to hold his hand over the top of his head to constantly pull the crap smell out of his brain.

I said that it seems like to build up my jing energy I just need to meditate more.

He asked me what I called about since our ten minutes was up and I said the main thing was I just wanted to get back in touch with him but also what percentage my third eye was open and also my left knee needed healing.

He said: Let me work on your left knee.

So I stopped talking for a bit and then he said -- o.k. try moving that around. I said it felt better.

The energy transmission was not strong -- when I got the healing from Chunyi Lin I felt super strong laser energy deep in my heart.

But the thing is I was just ranting to Jim because I was so excited to share with him my experiences of the last seven years. I said that I had even biked to Buddhist monasteries and that I was dumpster diving for food along the way.

I said that I had quit my job because I smelled all the time.

I said that at the 2000 Level 3 retreat I had seen dead spirits going to Chunyi Lin to get healed -- they floated into the room from outside and they were yellow lights shaped like humans. I said Chunyi Lin explained how that happens all the time. I said I had just read the biography of Thailand's move famous Buddhist monk and the same thing happened to him but I have not read about this since.

I asked Jim if he also sees dead spirits like that. He said to be honest he just sees energy blockages and then he heals those blockages. I said yeah because the energy is all inter-related.

He said to make sure to remember what he told me. I said that I will.

I said it was great to check up with him again.

I said that I have to meditate on the sly since it's considered lazy being in my room, etc. So I know that it requires having my own job, and my own place, etc.

Jim Nance said that meditating in the city is "very difficult."

So that was great confirmation from him about my experiences for the last seven years. haha.

I knew that my ranting would risk me not getting a very strong phone healing but I just felt it necessary to share my information with Jim Nance just to bounce it off him.

• Like 2

I find what Jim said to be interesting. He said that the universe seems to be forgiving about you missing an hour or so.

But the one thing Master Nan did point out is that you need a sufficient amount of merit to practice. For example, you go to sit down, the phone rings. But when you don't meditate, there are no interruptions.

Well Jim has a good system - he sleeps from 7 to 11 and then meditates the rest of the night and then takes a nap or not in the morning. Then it's healing all day.

Yeah so I just keep working on it -- yesterday I needed to sleep so I went into full lotus and almost immediately was in deep sleep -- the door bell woke me up and I didn't know what had happened. haha. It had only been 20 minutes -- a great full lotus power nap.

Yeah the thing about storing up energy is it's really based on the environment -- so for me living with four females they need my electromagnetic energy and so I don't get to store any up. haha.

But that is the real purpose of the electromagnetic energy anyway -- to heal the females - and so yeah I just have to recharge myself more to get to a deeper level.

I mean I sit in full lotus at the computer but it's not meditation so the energy goes out of my eyes - or the same with watching t.v. in full lotus.

What meditation does Jim do all night? Full Lotus small universe - or something else - or a mixture?

I think it's mainly full lotus -- He is in nirvikalpa samadhi most of the time from what I can tell...

or as he calls it the Emptiness -- shen charge up -- the Eternal.

Drew I feel like when Jim heard your name and full lotus, that was the reason he started laughing. Probably thinking to himself, oh that Drew!

Yeah I've been seeing Jim now for the Free Friday healings and so I reminded him how he didn't remember me when I got the phone healing and so I ranted the whole time to try to remind him. haha. But like he said - it had been a long time - seven years since I had last seen him. Only for me I thought of Chunyi Lin and Jim every day the whole time. haha.

But when I got the first Free Friday private session it was a 20 minute schedule but he let me hang for 40 minutes -- first we talked and then he started waving his hands as he pulled out energy blockages and transmitted energy to me.

I asked him if he can see inside bodies and he said yes -- and that's what it felt like - the electromagnetic energy was deep inside my body.

He told me things that were exactly what I needed to hear -- and so I felt a ton better just from his words also - I mean he knows me better than I know myself. haha. So he said things that proved to me he really understood things I had been pondering -- on the deepest levels.

So anyway he's been treating my friend also and so my friend who has known him from when I first told my friend about Spring Forest back around 2000. So we have swapped Jim stories but basically there's a lot Jim can not even tell us about ourselves because we're not ready to hear it yet, etc. He can do that for anyone.

So yeah he has the third eye fully open and he can shrink cancer tumors over the phone by using the laser light shen energy transmissions.

So Chunyi Lin did a very good job training Jim to be a qigong master!!

But Jim also did another 20 years previous of shamanic training in Africa and the U.S., etc. He's traveled all over the world from when he was a professional basketball player.

Yeah so basically only Jim and Chunyi really understand what I've gone through with my qigong training and healing transmissions with other people also - but also what I need to do to go even further.

What you have planned next for your cultivation? I know you gotta find someway to learn to store chi into your dan tian. You ever talked this over with Jim about how to prevent it from leaking out to the four women in your household.

Jim said that I didn't need to return to the Spring Forest Qigong Center if I didn't want to and that 99% of people don't know the power of thoughts going into the Emptiness like I know. Jim then said that I usually have more energy than other people but that people are always taking my energy. Jim then said that I need to get to a level where people can not even sense that I have energy they can take from me but that is very difficult to do.

So I know Jim was saying I need to fully open my third eye -- and this is as Gurdjieff described as going from a Number Four person to a Number Five person and as Gurdjieff stated this is very difficult to do -- it takes a lot of jing energy.

It's just like Master Wang Liping saying only a few of his students have actually really opened up the microcosmic orbit -- or as John Chang says about filling up the lower tan tien.

What happens, as Master Nan Huai-chin states, you get spiritual powers when the lower tan tien fills up but if those powers are used then the person falls back into worldliness, to the mundane world, and this is the most common limit of modern practitioners.

As qigong master Yan Xin says a person needs to guard their energy and practice in secret before using any of the powers, etc.

So anyway at some point I need to make that decision -- but at least I stopped "flexing" my pineal gland last year and that was a big help in terms of purifying my energy more.

I don't know -- this training is so much against the normal white Western mentality and lifestyle.

For example I would love for Joe Rogan or even the parapsychology scene to delve into the real qigong masters -- since Joe Rogan prides himself on being a tough guy always willing to explore the unknown.

But this stuff is so powerful and so rare that there is denial about it even in the parapsychology scene that claims to be desperately looking for proof of the paranormal, etc.

So the real issue is how much laser fire energy can a person's brain handle? For example a student of Poonjaji -- the nondualist master - it's in David Godman's biography Nothing Ever Happens -- so Poonjaji did the shakti transmission but it was too powerful and so this younger white male was literally running around for a few days claiming he was Jesus. haha. After that Poonjaji made sure not to transmit too powerful energy.

Actually so my research has discovered this is the common reaction in the original human culture -- the Bushmen culture - -so at first the males run around the fire and can get out of control - after the older masters give them the !Kia trance state full of the holographic energy. So it takes years of training for those males to be able to handle the level of burning heat in their bellies and they literally have to transcend death to fully open the third eye.

So my strongest energy was when I went 8 days on half a glass of water -- I had the strongest electromagnetic energy and was beginning to create lots of shen laser energy.

As the energy builds then the pace or rate of energy building also speeds up. So that's why in Tibetan training the monks need an Ph.D. equivalent in esoteric knowledge before they start their solitary cave meditation.

So I needed that kind of guidance -- for example when the spacetime vortex kicks in causing dizziness - I didn't realize that meant I needed to store up more chi in the lower tan tien since my shen spirit was leaving my body without strong enough chi to guide it. That detail was in the "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" book that I was studying but that book is so intense -- not until ten years later did I finally return to that book to really study it again - after reading one scholarly book a day for ten years. haha.

Anyway I am making progress since my family has yet to attack me for meditating ever since my mom got healed by Jim Nance. haha. My mom -- without me goading her - has volunteered some six times - that she "really did feel much better" after the "free sample" healing Jim provided.

Also I now have the meditation c.d.s so I can play those and so I am not accused of sleeping in my room during the day. haha.

Anyway I really hope my mom returns for another Jim healing in a week as she is recovering from being put on the wrong medications at the hospital - but with the healing she got from Jim she then went to Guatemala for a rough travel to traditional Mayan weaver villages in the mountains. Pretty good for 76 years old. She said "awesome" was the only way to describe her trip.

Yeah basically I get lots of heart bliss energy and starting to make chi energy and then my baby niece crawls to me as fast as possible -- demanding I hold her and she won't let me put her down for an hour! haha. She has the pure oxytocin love energy and so we can really understand each other well. This morning she was crying and so instead of meditating I went to her and immediately she wanted me to hold her and then I held her for two hours so she could fall asleep.

But that's what the energy is for -- to heal the females -- but definitely my energy is lower from that -- less precognitive dreams, etc. So I just need to practice more and when the meditation gets deep enough then I can substitute sleep time for meditation time.

Oh yeah and the "energy leaking" -- usually I can feel it going out my eyes! So my eyes start pulsating on the eye balls and so I know the little chi energy I have is being sucked up.

Anyway -- I am not complaining - this is what is supposed to happen - the energy is love energy to share and then the truth of reality is the Emptiness -- and so the more power a person has means the more the person goes into the Emptiness. So anyway it's the paradox of it all -- the more we heal others then the more we heal ourselves.

Hey Drew!

I can you are super honest about everything. That is one of your virtues. Thanks again for coming back!

Of course, what I really want to find out is Drew's thoughts after a silent meditation retreat :).

If you are running some long term deficiencies, maybe you ought to do acupuncture to open up your channels. I find it works just as well as SFQ , especially for physical based ailments. Also it is depending on who's needling you.

Cheers

Starhawk

Hey Drew!

I can you are super honest about everything. That is one of your virtues. Thanks again for coming back!

Of course, what I really want to find out is Drew's thoughts after a silent meditation retreat :).

If you are running some long term deficiencies, maybe you ought to do acupuncture to open up your channels. I find it works just as well as SFQ , especially for physical based ailments. Also it is depending on who's needling you.

Cheers

Starhawk

Yeah qi-ssage using the acupressure points -- while transferring qi -- this is very good.

Anyway the qigong master sees inside the body and then can do finger qissage acupuncture that goes deep into the body.....

There is different types of astral travel -- that Robert Bruce talks about -- so the etheric body can travel into other people while maintaining a light trance state doing other activities -- and so this is what I used to do while reading one book a day in full lotus all day "flexing" my pineal gland.

The problem is that this is dirty tantra practice with only weak chi transmission and so the lower body serotonin goes into the brain via the vagus nerve -- the neck pulsates which can be seen externally when the pineal gland is "flexed" - - and this pulls up the lower body serotonin but also the lower body anaerobic bacteria.

The collagen is ionized and so the blood brain barrier is bypassed and then the pineal gland transduces the neurohormones of the lower body into chi energy which is then transmitted into people needing it.

So then when the female climaxes it is a mutual climax as an internal vagus nerve orgasm and the female then transmits her jing energy which goes into the perineum while in full lotus. This energy goes through walls and ceilings and also long distance.

But it is dirty and weak transmission with the brain leaching out the toxins of the body - the anaerobic bacteria. So then after more and more mutual climaxes the love energy increases stronger and purifies the body into stronger chi energy and also exorcises the lower emotional blockages of the people around the full lotus.

But this is only limited to the Realm of Desire - it's the secret of love and healing energy but for emotional blockages and then after 40 mutual climaxes the love turns electromagnetic in the heart so that even physical separation from the person causes heart break and in physical proximity the electromagnetic heart energy is interwoven. So it feels like your bodies are inside each other without any physical contact.

Yeah so that is the lower realm of form being emptied out but to go further would require the female also going deeper into trance which would be rare - and require special circumstances -- and so this tantra practice is very limited.

I did that for five years and I had to constantly use antiseptics to counteract my brain leaching anaerobic bacteria crap as all the lower body serotonin was sublimated via psychic mutual climaxes.

So I stopped that practice a year ago but I spent five years on my own -- reading one scholarly book a day -- as all the internal orgasms constantly exorcised any emotional blockages that would otherwise limit the ability to mentally concentrate.

But I was also in spiritual battle against pervs who can sense the increased jing energy that I was taking in - because the jing energy has to be converted to chi energy after the mutual climax occurs. The perv though is addicted to ejaculation with their sole purpose in life to trigger their stress sympathetic nerve reaction through ejaculation - this is a positive feedback cycle with their electromagnetic spirit stuck in their lower sex center. So the perv does not know how to sublimate their sex energy to transmit chi energy via the pineal gland and so the perv uses reverse breathing and leg bouncing to deconvert the jing energy of my body back into sex fluids - so that the perv can then increase their own sex fluids to ejaculate. So the perv is doing the exact opposite of what I was doing and sometimes the perv would even stalk me -- but the perv would also stare at me as they are sucking my energy up to increase their own ejaculation. So if I just sat in full lotus and then I flexed my pineal gland and I filled up the perv with energy then the perv would have to go to the bathroom to ejaculate because the perv is controlled by their ejaculation addiction - they don't know what to do with the jing energy.

So that is all dirty tantra -- to create real chi energy requires mind celibacy along with physical celibacy - and so this is very rare.

Jim says he does not watch certain movies and he stopped going to dance bars, etc.

So the mundane worldliness and the spiritual do not mix.

I spent five years on my own trying to mix the two - I had mutual climaxes with about five different females every day for five years. Like I said it was dirty but I discovered this by accident after I began sitting in full lotus in public as self-defense against females chasing after me.

So anyway the pineal gland holographic signals are not limited to just passion of the heart and lust but also include sadness of the lungs and anger of the liver and worry of the pancreas, etc.

So Jim told me to not even think this way -- what is required is a deeper level of Emptiness in order to build up the chi energy again.

When I did my initial training I had mainly solitude. Gary Clyman says he avoided females for his two years of training after he activated his lower tan tien energy.

These conditions are difficult to meet and so everyday the emotional blockages have to be exorcised -- blockages taken in from other people -- because the chi energy is like a magnet -- it is sucked up as healing love energy but in turn the other person's lower emotional energy is taken in and this needs to then be transformed back into chi energy via the Emptiness.

The summer before last I did ten days just sitting in full lotus with no food -- just exorcising other people's lower emotional blockages as my jing energy source - -and turning it into chi energy and then transmitting it back to them as chi energy. This caused a deeper level of exorcism - and exorcism works by making the symptoms of the other person worse because their electromagnetic spirit is fighting being transformed and sublimated to a higher chakra in their body. Sometimes I would be threatened and so I would go do physical labor to prove that I was not weak nor sick and I was fine. After ten days I took my nephew on a tour of our forest and then I took him up the ladder to my experimental roof garden. I was still off-gassing crap smell out of my brain -- leaching anerobic bacteria - because this dirty tantra is not based on a level of Emptiness that purifies the jing energy into chi first. Instead I was just taking in the jing energy and then turning it into chi via the pineal gland instead of the chi energy via the heart. So the purification process happened via other people -- as a group process -- and so even ten days was not enough.

The traditional Bushmen do a month long fasting during puberty when their jing energy is strong - -doing trance dancing the whole time - in isolation away from the females. So this is like Chunyi Lin doing the month long cave full lotus fast meditation. The Muslim Sufi training also relies on a month or 40 day fast.

The ten day or week long fast is called "achievement of cessation" in Theraveda Buddhism -- it is the first level of entering the Emptiness as Nirvikalpa Samadhi. But this is dangerous and has to be done by converting the jing energy to chi energy. So it requires staying in meditation trance. For example Milarepa could live off the jing energy of the female Dakini spirits - so it is shen-jing energy -- but when he went out of full lotus trance then Milarepa had to eat stinging nettles for food and so his skin turned green.

My skin turned permanently yellow from eating up to three bulbs of garlic a day as antiseptic while dumpster diving for food and flexing the pineal gland as tantra. So the sulfur in the garlic turned my skin yellow just as Ellen Page has orange skin from eating too many juiced carrots. haha.

• Like 1

I'm curious about how the vagus nerve got put into this. I mean how is the vagus nerve connected to the dan tian? I've heard of it but not sure how it is significant. It's the one cranial nerve that confuses me.

Your situation is so strange. I would've never thought that doing all of this could bring so much trouble. I see why I've been warned not to be greedy with my energy and shoot it out to people. I think once us guys realize that we give girls so much pleasure, we'll do it again and again. It's definitely a pride thing which may be why you have watch how you conduct yourself mentally or like you said, you'll get stuck in the Realm of Desire.

Actually if you read Professor Hugh B. Urban he reveals how tantra practice was the choice for lower economic people in India who could not afford the elitist Ramakrishna and Vivekananda Vedanta Society. So tantra is the cheap route utlizing sex-love, alcohol, meat, garlic and in extreme forms even eating human flesh and crap. It's based on the truth that formless awareness is beyond good and evil.

The "O at a D" I discovered is not very well known nor discussed in yoga or qigong circles -- but I have posted the Tantra Mongoose which shows this in action -- you need quicktime to watch the vids -- but otherwise Rom Landau in his book God is My Adventure mentions that Gurdjieff had this ability and Colin Wilson notes that Crowley did not have this ability despite being continually held up as some sort of guru. haha. Anyway in the qigong scene Michael Winn has written the most on this -- astral sex -- stating how it's necessary to take in the female energy. The Bushmen relied on this as N/om energy from the females singing all night - just as in Taoism the jing energy is expressed through the voice.

http://emzr.com/fitness/yoga/identified-with-right-vagus-nerve.html

If you search Kundalini and vagus nerve -- the above link gives a lot of details.

To our mind Kundalini, interpreted as the serpent power, is the Vagus nerve of modern times, which supplies and controls all the important vital organs through different plexuses of the sympathetic portion of the autonomic system. a few have tried other interpretations of Kundalini but, none, to my knowledge has interpreted it in this way. Here we will try to trace the course of the Vagus nerve and its communications with the different plexuses of the sympathetic system and compare it with the course of Kundalini as given in the books on Yoga.

So for example Chunyi Lin states how qigong relies on the parasympathetic nervous system which is what the vagus nerve is.

Basically for the standing active exercise - like in trance dance -- what happens is called a sympathetic nervous system "rebound" -- so if the sympathetic stress of the adrenals is pushed to the extreme then it rebounds to the opposite parasympathetic extreme, causing a deep relaxation trance state.

Meditation, in contrast, works directly from the deep relaxation parasympathetic state by quieting the mind.

Neuroscientist Stephen W. Porges of the University of Illinois at Chicago long ago argued that the vagus nerve is [the nerve of compassion] (of course, it serves many other functions as well). Several reasons justify this claim. The vagus nerve is thought to stimulate certain muscles in the vocal chamber, enabling communication. It reduces heart rate. Very new science suggests that it may be closely connected to receptor networks for oxytocin, a neurotransmitter involved in trust and maternal bonding. Our research and that of other scientists suggest that activation of the vagus nerve is associated with feelings of caretaking and the ethical intuition that humans from different social groups (even adversarial ones) share a common humanity. People who have high vagus nerve activation in a resting state, we have found, are prone to feeling emotions that promote altruism—compassion, gratitude, love and happiness.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=forget-survival-of-the-fittest

So basically the right side vagus nerve connects the reproductive organs to the pineal gland and then the left side vagus nerve connects the pineal gland to the heart.

I find that after about an hour of full lotus meditation then the left side vagus nerve starts pulsating to start opening up the heart bliss energy to increase the chi energy.

So science has proven that activation of the vagus nerve increases serotonin in the brain and then this increases oxytocin of the heart.

What is not known by science yet is that the collagen proteins are piezoelectric and the ionization of the vagus nerve enables the lower body serotonin to bypass the blood brain barrier -- also internal orgasms increases the serotonin levels.

So basically the lecithin of the sperm is then integrated into the brain neurons which are also lecithin based - and also the lower body serotonin then increases the brain serotonin.

Blue light increases serotonin levels -- and this is why Krishna is blue - blue being the spectrogram of serotonin in science -- it is also the color of the spirit soul heart energy manifesting.

Yeah like I said I sat in full lotus in public in defense since females were chasing after me - and I mean aggressively. haha.

But the thing is basically when I sensed females sucking up the chi energy then instead of fighting it I would just flex my pineal gland to give them what they were naturally already sucking up.

So yeah now instead of me flexing my pineal gland the sucking up of energy by the females is done more indirectly but it still happens. It's just the females have to struggle more to get the energy -- and so this forces them to have to sublimate their energy more to try to match the chi energy frequency -- or else to try to deconvert my chi energy.

The great secret of qigong and all of this sublimation energy practice is that the source of sperm is from brain electromagnetic energy -- originally from the heart as biophoton spirit energy.

Jim said that I didn't need to return to the Spring Forest Qigong Center if I didn't want to and that 99% of people don't know the power of thoughts going into the Emptiness like I know.

Drew...can you explain this more in-depth?

So the doctor took away one of the blood pressure drugs for my mom - she no longer needs it!

I told my mom it is not uncommon for people to have their drugs reduced after qigong healings.

She didn't acknowledge it but hey it's happened! haha.

I had a phone session with Jim Nance

It was an interesting experience. I'd swear that the guy brushed the back of my head , shoulders and bottom of my thigh lol. I did feel some things moving, a little. What was interesting was that he said he found blockages. Left side of neck, digestive issues and right leg/knee area.

My neck had a kink in it on the left side. My knee doesn't really bother me unless I'm really active and then it can be a pain. Digestive? I won't get into it but that is a problem that flails up every now and again. I'm impressed. The peaceful feeling afterwards was very nice. I almost want a nap.

Edited by h.uriahr

I'm on my second session with him now and not really feeling much. Hopefully the 3rd one will be better.

I'm not too happy that I'm not getting any feedback about the sessions from him, not via e-mail and not on the phone either so far.

So I am just assuming that something is being done, as opposed to being able to tell for certain that something is being done (or being told what's being done), like I have felt with other healers before.

Is it because I'm all the way in London? - Who knows...

Either way, It's nice to see everyone else having good results.

One more session tomorrow. *shrug*

Edited by effilang