Sign in to follow this  
Flolfolil

Okay super weird question here about jing

If one is losing vital essence by ejaculating, does one gain any of it back if one were to consume it orally? What about another person's? Too curious not to ask this lol

:lol: no, because think of the mechanism by which it is produced, where it drains forth from, vs the mechanism by which the guts extract electrochemical potential. in a true gain vs loss calculus its like investing fifty, a hundred bucks and getting three back :lol: you may have gotten 3 bucks, but what of the money invested? (basically taking from close to core and then running it though a somewhat inefficient extraction method.) Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

Naw you have to get a syringe (you know where i'm going with this) suck it up and inject it directly into the blood stream!!

Be careful if you get blood work done, they will think you're on steroids due to your insane testosterone levels :D .

For a good answer refer to Mr.joeblast ^^^^.

• Like 1

A male body is yan. The jing is essence of yan. Once it has in contact with air, it'll be oxidized. If the same male or another male consume it orally, the effective agent couldn't be absorbed. However, female have special enzyme in their saliva to enable them to restore the xoidized jing. Since their body is yin, the essence of yan would be of very valuable to their etheral body and spiritual development.

However, female have special enzyme in their saliva to enable them to restore the xoidized jing.

Could you tell me the name of this special enzyme? i would really like to know

Could you tell me the name of this special enzyme? i would really like to know

It's call Fu Jing Rui. Restore Jing and the Gracious.

what is the english term for it i mean

"Restore Jing and the Gracious" is the translation. There isn't an English term for Jing. I don't suppose there is english term for "Fu Jing Rui" either.

"Restore Jing and the Gracious" is the translation. There isn't an English term for Jing. I don't suppose there is english term for "Fu Jing Rui" either.

So, this enzyme is something yet to be discovered by western medicine is what you are saying?

A male body is yan. The jing is essence of yan. Once it has in contact with air, it'll be oxidized. If the same male or another male consume it orally, the effective agent couldn't be absorbed. However, female have special enzyme in their saliva to enable them to restore the xoidized jing. Since their body is yin, the essence of yan would be of very valuable to their etheral body and spiritual development.

HA what if it's... y'know... a "direct deposit"? HAW! little to no oxygen in a BJ ;) lol

If you're having difficulty with retention, i wrote a thread about about how to successfully conserve jing awhile back. Not sure if you already read it or not.

Also, even if we could swallow are semen and have are energy completely re-stored you would still would be lacking in self-control and discipline. Learning how to manage and channel our sexual energy is a very important milestone on the path and also important for oneself as a human being...the goal of the path is self-knowledge.....ones sexual energy is a key tool in this endeavor.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

FWIW, what I was taught (years ago) was that people who 'receive' ejaculations do not get the jing unless they know the higher alchemical practices ( ie. kan & li).

Also can we get a female perspective on this? Have you ever swallowed and felt vitalized afterward? Or is this just an ancient chinese secret to get your girl to swallow?

Jizz.

Science looks at it as 'this much zinc, that much magnesium and a bit of this and that..'

But if you put the same ingredients in a petri dish, you don't get half of the essential combination to create life...

Or is this just an ancient chinese secret to get your girl to swallow?

I don't know.

But I do believe if enough guys know about this and tell their wife and girlfriends. And if enough girls do and find the benefit. Then surely the science would find this magic enzyme.

That's the way of Tao. Mind manifests matter.

I feel that this thread is a seriously flawed and potentially inappropriate/just plain creepy(IMO) topic for multiple reasons. Just two off the top of my head:

1) No science is sited yet "enzymes" referenced. This smacks heavily of poorly constructed pseudo science. No offense.

2) You cant ask this and ignore any view other than that of hetero male-centric sex. Why not ask about secretions in homosexual or lesbian relationships? And why is only Jing wondered about? Qi is said to be also found in blood, urine and stool. Yet no one asks about methods of reabsorbing those. Yet there is vampiric lore about those substances and their life force properties equal to or in excess of semen stories in many cultures.

3) This thread is just begging for major perving and posing to explode(giggity)

Also can we get a female perspective on this? Have you ever swallowed and felt vitalized afterward? Or is this just an ancient chinese secret to get your girl to swallow?

IMO/E not that many women will want to discuss this on the internet with strangers. I cannot speak for women of course but consider the reaction you would likely get if you walked up to a stranger on the street and asked this question. If you really want the answer to this on the internet much more decorum would be required.

As respectfully as possible; my two cents.

Well being a gay male i was asking about the man on man semen consumption. lol

Yeah bringing up other fluids is a valid point, i figure people on this forum might know a little more than vampire fans though.

i -maybe- feel more energized when i swallow, but it is probably from all the excitement i had doing the act. There, was that so hard? why can't a girl be this open too?

Yeah bringing up other fluids is a valid point, i figure people on this forum might know a little more than vampire fans though.

i -maybe- feel more energized when i swallow, but it is probably from all the excitement i had doing the act. There, was that so hard? why can't a girl be this open too?

I can and yeah, I think so too. It is hard to tell what's psychological and what's organic or energetic component though. It seems sort of empowering even altruistic to get a guy off without reciprocation sometimes and then the effect of becoming sexually wound up without orgasm for yourself. But, does seem to be a little more energizing effect to swallow than not. A basic premise of the White Tigress book already mentioned, which I wish I hadn't read because now it feels a little predatory instead of altruistic. Among many other factors, I wouldn't want to absorb essence from random sleazy guys, because it seems like energetically there might be others factors in that energy I would not want to assimilate anyway.

• Like 2

Thanks zanshin. Yeah i find that it kills the mood to stop and clean up, then continue. Kinda like pushing a rock up a hill to let it fall down right as you are almost at the top

A basic premise of the White Tigress book already mentioned, which I wish I hadn't read because now it feels a little predatory instead of altruistic. Among many other factors, I wouldn't want to absorb essence from random sleazy guys, because it seems like energetically there might be others factors in that energy I would not want to assimilate anyway.

I was taught that people often use sex as a way of dumping unwanted emotional energy, so yes, you could pick up 'garbage' from others. I've talked at length with some female taoist instructors who have confirmed that this is their personal experience - that sex can come with energetic baggage from a partner. It wasn't until I was a couple years into practicing that I was able to feel this myself.

The way I was taught dual cultivation, when you pull your sexual energy up to your crown (resulting in a 'brain & senses' orgasm), then you exhale all of it down and into your partner, who is pulling their energy (and yours) in and up, resulting in their 'brain & senses' orgasm. You then circulate this cloud of orgasmic energy back and forth by linking your orbits - this balances the energy between you two and allows you to proceed to 6 more levels of orgasm. In any case, you are literally blending yourself with your partner, which really makes me want to be choosy about who I have Taoist sex with.

My partner has rheumatoid arthritis, and many times we have stopped a 'flare up' using dual cultivation - the 'heat' of my yang energy warms her lower dan tien and <various TCM stuff> happens. At one point we actually got her so healthy that she was able to completely stop taking steroids for several months - she became completely asymptomatic because of the sexual practices. However, during that time, I really put the 'pedal to the metal' in my practices as I knew I was incorporating a large amount of her imbalance and I did not want to become sick.

ps: I've read both the White Tigress / Jade Dragon books, and general agree with your perceptions. Based on those books I am not a fan of the White Tigress / Jade Dragon system - doesn't feel right for me. But Your Mileage May Vary.

Edited by Alchemistgeorge

I must have missed that. Apologies.

I'm not referring to vampire fans. I mean the lore of beings/people who remove/transmit energy through fluids, flesh or direct energy exchange. Theres more info in this version of lore in cultural anthropologic catalogs and in cultural legends than in twihard/uber-goth literature.

Regardless of your comfort level its still a pretty personal issue for many people and ive known no small amount of women who have recieved harassment both petty and staggering over honest commentary much more mild than this over the net from complete tools who just happened to read a post. IME most people would want to avoid even the chance of that. However, as a straight male im not going to debate possible womens views any further since that usually just leads to inaccuracies and unintended rudeness, and this is just my opinion after all.

Although, just to play Devils Advocate : http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2457-semen-acts-as-an-antidepressant.html

Edited by Humble
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this