Enishi

Banking/Monetary Reform

Einstein already ruled that one out; doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. :lol:

again and again people focus on "we need money" and fail to recognize necessity.

But heck, we would rather be greasy, obese, unhealthy slaves with super computers connected to plasma TVs right?

Its funny how often that is used - perhaps because of its applicability in the macroscopic world - but its original intent was simply meant to disparage quantum mechanics, something Einstein just did not want to get his head around - or basically the reason he was still trying to reconcile EM & GR on his deathbed, missing many pieces of the puzzle.

so it only looks like the fed is insane, the eu is insane - except if you're on the high receiving end of things, then it is a most beautiful scam for the jerkies taking advantage of it. except for that whole precarious situation of if too many people discover what's happening then the jig's up. the police state has to be in place by then - how else are the scammers going to stay protected if not by the force of authority?

end the fed, end the government's ability to borrow money, let the market set the interest rates instead of a fed chairman descending from on high to tell us how cheaply his cronies will be able to borrow money and send us the bill for it.

somehow I dont see 2014 elections helping, I dont see 2016 producing anything but status quo - unless of course you believe some of these other guys predicting an economic collapse before Obama gets out of office.

• Like 2

Still... I still dont see why people rely on money at all still?

Try living for a month only bartering. You may find it inefficient.

<Brief as I was Viator beat me to it. Though I win for brevity :) >

Edited by thelerner

Try living for a month only bartering. You may find it inefficient.

<Brief as I was Viator beat me to it. Though I win for brevity :) >

I have $0 at all given times, except the money i try to scrape together for things "i want". barter is the ONLY means by which i otherwise survive.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout?

No one said barter is impossible, it's just way less efficient and does not scale well. I can easily buy a book from a country several thousand miles away and not have to worry about how I will compensate them for it. I can just as easily walk into any local food service establishment and walk out moments later with food very reliably. When you have a neutral form of exchange (currency) it simplifies transactions considerably.

The effectiveness of currency is subject to "value" just like any other form of barter. When you efficiently universalize the value of something you effectively sterilize it.

In other words, BANKS own the currency, YOU just circulate it.

SURE, it's VERY efficient to BUY everything you want and need without worry of weather or not you are fairly compensating your provider; you're legally compensating them, that's enough- cut off all through on the matter, feel no guilt or responsibility, currency has your back.

Compensation is the entire premise of barter, trade, and currency. Personally, i feel unfairly compensated by, and by association devalued, for using currency. but what choice do i have? I cant acquire video games, my current bike, the tools to maintain it, and other tidbits and t'chokes without spending money.

My "place" is only as "secure" as my contributions to the community. I Live on Sheltie Acres' property, my aunt's family's property.

I live here for "free" as long as i work to maintain the property, take care of the dogs, clean up the kitchen and bathroom as i use them, and generally take on any tasks that are asked of me, when they are asked of me.

Because i cant afford to pay money to live anywhere without being required to take responsibility for myself.

A neutral form of trade, currency, is not a bad idea. the bad idea is to use any unnatural form of currency.

Currency has to reflect blood cells.

Cells die, and so too must currency. In order to maintain circulation and prosperity, no permeable "thing", which has no natural occurrence or utilization, can be relied on for a trade medium without experiencing cancerous repercussions on societies using permanence as their base of trade.

Metropoli-tumors and stagnate human cells: These are the earth's symptoms of currency.

A disease known to Humans as Cancer.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

it is a mental reform: retarded people keep relying on a "universal standard" currency method of trade. i am just trying to open your eyes to how detrimental to your health that this practice is.

That is all.

Keep arguing, im sure im wrong, but you havent proved it yet.

Sheltie acres is off the record. the is no established form of trade for my stay here or the work i do in compensation thereof.

I found out several hours ago today taht my stay was agreed, behind my back, to be a week then i would be gone

I got here in October mind you.

I wasnt included in the planning process of my own life or where I would live. I didnt know i was coming here, let alone back to Oregon, until less than 2 hours before i had to get on the bus.

Don't fool yourself about my life on earth as ever being in debt to any one by my consent, choosing, or purchases.

it is being used by and large to bind and enslave. what else there is to see, is other magicks are necessary to free ourselves; and free will is the key to unlock any path we will [to] take, no money necessary.

Life is, in fact, taking me where i need to be. And i need to be where i can help people; in what ways, i never always know, but what i do with intent is promote free will and denounce enforced bondage expectation (banking).

it is being used by and large to bind and enslave.

the thing is man - when you point to "money" and include "federal reserve" in it, you automatically have a severe bastardization in the equation. look at what congress did before a select few of them were swindled into a midnight vote a hundred years ago, and look at what the "value" or whatever energetic representation you wish to represent it with afterward, and you pretty plainly see the net effect is the thieving of the fruits of our labor. if we actually had a sound money and a congress that was interested in doing its job, that money-energy is supposed to go towards the prosperity of the people instead of being grease for the wheels of corruption.

its just like saying capitalism failed - no, the foundation of it was chipped away until capitalism tipped sideways to the point that we laugh when someone mentions "a free market" because anything close to it only exists in theory these days. capitalism didnt fail, it had a bag put over its head and got knighted with the baton, its wrists zip tied together behind its back and a yoke put around its neck.

• Like 1

People are always finding ways to enslave each other. That practice has been going on for at least thousands of years. In the past, and depending on where you are in the world this may apply to the present as well, this was often accomplished by violence and the threat of violence.

Well since it's OKAY for people to do it, i'll get to work on figuring how to enslave ya. :) thanks for your permission.

the thing is man - when you point to "money" and include "federal reserve" in it, you automatically have a severe bastardization in the equation. look at what congress did before a select few of them were swindled into a midnight vote a hundred years ago, and look at what the "value" or whatever energetic representation you wish to represent it with afterward, and you pretty plainly see the net effect is the thieving of the fruits of our labor. if we actually had a sound money and a congress that was interested in doing its job, that money-energy is supposed to go towards the prosperity of the people instead of being grease for the wheels of corruption.

its just like saying capitalism failed - no, the foundation of it was chipped away until capitalism tipped sideways to the point that we laugh when someone mentions "a free market" because anything close to it only exists in theory these days. capitalism didnt fail, it had a bag put over its head and got knighted with the baton, its wrists zip tied together behind its back and a yoke put around its neck.

If we stopped trying to complicate and complexify life by issuing jobs and expecting non-corrupt people to fill them and execute them for the benefit of the common people...

We'd be forced to acknowledge that we're shooting ourselves in the feet EVERY SINGLE TIME we rely on others to do for us, what we expect.

BE your OWN congress. BE your OWN Leader. BE your OWN righteous code of law. BE your OWN energetic representation of wealth.

otherwise, im not likely to hold any genuine respect for you in my heart.

• Like 1

the two prime things that need to happen for any sort of "banking & monetary reform":

1) audit and then disintegrate the federal reserve system, bring this responsibility back to congress where it was designed, amend the constitution to make it illegal for congress to outsource this duty,

2) in that amendment, or another, we must be in a congressionally approved and presidentially declared state of active war if the government is to obtain any funds beyond that which it collects in taxes.

• Like 2

wow... you guys just dont get it, do you? *IT* is only going to cause harm, no good can come of it except the personal, selfish, greedy, and manipulative "good" that comes with disregarding the lives and pursuits of others.

Organizations are dwarfing out and obsoleting the individuals.

I'll have no part in it.

Vote your own way, i have more important and valuable things to spend my voice on than voting to be ruled over.

• Like 1

well, I guess get back to us when you can see past your own nose on this, bro - regardless of whether or not you can extract yourself from this "system," there are hundreds of millions of others that are part of it - so the topic here is suggestions on how to make this better - what needs to happen as steps towards resolving these issues? you think hundreds of millions of people are all of a sudden going to go "ya know what this system sucks" outside of some pretty catastrophic stuff happening? if organizations are dwarfing out and obsoleting individuals, where do you think such things come from, how does this happen? corruption of government. until the rule of law is restored and we start prosecuting the fraud, there's simply not going to be much movement in those areas. if you want no part of it, that is your prerogative, but there's no need to tell us we simply dont get it when the topic of our discussion here is reforming these things.

• Like 1

that's right, i forgot, i cant exist without those millions of people and their pursuits, nor can they exist without their federal reserves, banks, and legal notes. it is impossible for life to thrive without those millions of people whose very existence is necessary in and of themselves.

My state representative called me today while he was "on the floor" of the Capitol. He said he didn't think the Fair Housing Bank bill would get voted on this session. I asked him if he supported it. He said "it looked like a good bill." uh huh. haha. He said he needed to read it first but it had not come to his committee yet but he's on a finance committee. uh huh.

So he just wanted to "update" me on that.

I was just like - yeah whatever. haha.

Then my mom says he's a Republican and it's a Democrat bill so......

Oh well -- I said -- still kind of strange that he called me back personally but I guess not that many people call their state representatives and maybe he recognized our location or something..... I mean he could call easily since he didn't really have anything to say. haha.

I mean I've been arrested in politician offices before and usually when I talk to one it's at a protest. haha. So I had to hold back from screaming some protest line into the phone. Just didn't seem right to not protest a politician. Instead I went outside, grabbed the pick axe and took out a tree root.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

poor tree... see? politicians are bad for the ecology! :lol:

ah. It was a European invasive Buckthorn. haha.

I am reversing the genocidal colonialism of the white man.

• Like 1

Thought I'd toss this in.

Food for thought.

Why it is Hard to Share the Wealth

looks like while it has some macro predictive capability, Heisenberg's uncertainty principle still applies and you can never get an exact measurement for an individual. I dont think this model captures government favoritism either :lol: