skydog

The idea of a special me that is so special it deserves love for being so special, because I am special

You put yourself down plenty of people there to help you do it.

Good friends those who tell you... Hey you are OK be good to yourself.

Best friends know all about you but still like you and you the same with them.

Everybody special in own special ways.

Edited by sinansencer

I am careful, controlled, sensitive..You can call me shy if you want but personally i dont like the implications of this word.

I am careful, controlled, sensitive..You can call me shy if you want but personally i dont like the implications of this word.

Yes, the label "shy" does have some negative connotations although I doubt anything like that was Eskrimador's intention.

Believe it or not I used to be shy in my other life.

• Like 1

:)

Ah ok that explains things, shy can mean good too, but here it can also mean overly scared or weak or unmanly...which is probably irrational

Yes I was shy in a past life too, and wasnt too fond of some parts of this..maybe something that got me into spirituality etc

but peace and love to you both..

Boys don't like to be called shy where you are?

We calla boy shy means he somebody you can maybe take home to meet mom.

Hehehe. But you are a girl. We are guys. We gotta be tough when talking with each other. Ego thing, you know.

"I wish I was special

You're so fucking special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here"

"I wish I was special

You're so fucking special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here"

That's not a very positive outlook.

eskrimar,

I don't think you're in any position to analyze the well being of anyone else here.

Sinasencer,

your are perfect the way you are, don't let anybody else convince you otherwise. remember what was said in the religion is the poison of spirituality thread and also the friendship is a trap thread, if you have forgotton reread them. it's important for you to understand these concepts in order to understand just why you are as okay as you are.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 1

I know our musical tastes don't always align, but Radiohead is pretty good stuff. :)

Okay, I went back and listened to a bit more of the song. Yes, it is a good composition and is presented very well. I still don't like the contents because they are too negative.

I know our musical tastes don't always align, but Radiohead is pretty good stuff. :)

I have every radiohead song ever written on my phone. They're not just good stuff, they're awesome!

Aaron

eskrimar,

I don't think you're in any position to analyze the well being of anyone else here.

Sinasencer,

your are perfect the way you are, don't let anybody else convince you otherwise. remember what was said in the religion is the poison of spirituality thread and also the friendship is a trap thread, if you have forgotton reread them. it's important for you to understand these concepts in order to understand just why you are as okay as you are.

Aaron

That pretty funny Aaron.

you r analysing me.

Good 1

(Smiley @ u)

Edited by Eskrimador
  • Like 1

Edited by sinansencer

Aaron thank you for your "advice" Im sure you mean well but I really dont like your tone, i find it condescending and almost like I am a mental patient, I mentioned I was doing memory healing which brought up some crap, no need to go on and on about it..I am fine, in fact one may benefit from figuring out where to point this figure at or who to.. The post was about a simple idea which has some negative connotations maybe but also has some merit, I am not fond of being in my eyes attacked for an opinion or thought which happened to go through my head.

Oh My Goodness!!! Way too much confusion in that picture! We gotta' get ourselves together. Unless, ... maybe the picture is saying that nothing matters. I have said that myself. But I always follow it up with "Everything matters."

Is the picture special? Sure it is - likely a 'one of a kind'. Would I want to be a part of it? No.

cheers man, I am done with trying to give out goodness to people who shit on it

Edited by sinansencer

cheers man, I am done with trying to give out goodness to people who shit on it

Hehehe. You gave me a belly laugh. Reason being - I've said that before myself.

But you know what? I still give. It is, in my opinion, the right thing to do when we have an excess. So I gotta' take a shower now and again. I need to do that anyhow.

We just gotta' keep in mind that everything that happens external to us should not, in any way, be allowed to disrupt our inner essence. We need to be what we are and not rely on the valuation of others. (That was discussed in the "Friends" thread.)