skydog

The idea of a special me that is so special it deserves love for being so special, because I am special

and guys if you find a post irritating just ignore...

• Like 1

actually want to go further the mere fact one exists means they are worthy of existance, just like a butterfly or a bird or a bee, or a star, or an angel, they exist so they are worthy of existence any feeling of unworthiness or shame deep down comes from a feeling of believing "one shouldnt exist, one wants to exist, one doesnt exist, one is dead...but you exist...and that is enough..the mere fact you exist means that the universe wants you to exist...

You are right. Ignored.

Recep, just ignore silently, without a message, please. No need to broadcast what you are ignoring. if we all did that the board would be unreadably dull.

and guys if you find a post irritating just ignore...

Recep, just ignore silently, without a message, please. No need to broadcast what you are ignoring. if we all did that the board would be unreadably dull.

Cat,

I am curious if you will make the same warning to dear Sinan too?

lol recep i was just saving your ass from a pile of arguments lol

Actually... no... the fact one exists means someone cares enough to make us exist...

Personally i dont see that as a logical sentence, if something exists "someone" must have created it right?

• Like 1

maybe <I should had stated ...

the fact one exists means someone cares enough to make one exist...

If that follows... then who made the one exist that care enough...?

:)

the being who be before the existence of things and after the existence of things and during the existence of things

So then something exists that was not created...

Jeff, how can something be said to exist when even the existence of existence itself has still to be... how can we talk about the past in a state where all of time still is but a singular blink of an eye yet to be...

to state something exists requires the

My point was directed to your logic relative to your earlier point. It was inconsistent.

I agree that it is very difficult to talk about absolute existence (or non existence). How does one describe (or prove) absolute existence from a relative position? Do you have a definition we can use/discuss?

To talk/describe about absolute existence from a relative position its rather simple... we just do it :-)

To prove it or to disprove it ... now there is where lots of stuff takes place... sometimes its rather simple as others believe and evidently agree with us... sometimes its practically impossible...

The divine never ending story one lives with others forevermore in wonderment and amazing love, joy, understanding... and a bit more... hope this helps ... it seems a bit off the topic of this thread and if you want we can continue it else where... or here

Being able to prove (or disprove) like with the creation point above, can be challenging...

I agree that the "divine never ending story" is off topic. You seem to have what you believe is a definitive position on it. Why not start a thread on it? I would be very interested in hearing (and discussing) it.

Back to the topic of this thread...