eye_of_the_storm

Housewife uses LSD Experiment. from the 1950's

Oi! enough! If I had not taken the time to examine some of your other posts, Recep, I would have been lead to believe that you were yet another one of the many followers of Islam who had been decieved by Satan to pursue the lesser Jihad instead of perfecting the self - I do not wish to insult your spiritual training, but you are doing it no service in your singleminded condemnation of psychadelics.

I understand that you feel very strongly in this manner, and I cannot fault you for this feeling - it IS valid ... but without the benefits of your training and experiance, others have no means by which to make any informed decision. To be perfectly honest, as I read your response to the various posts in this thread, I began to wonder more and more about the nature of your intimate philosophy, to the point where, if there were no other indication, I would have to assume that you were, indeed, an emmissary of satan himself, and that all that was left for you was to strap explosives to your chest and go out to create widows and orphans that the rest of us must, by virtue of our own beliefs, be bound to protect and care for.

The recital is just another book in my collection of human knowledge. To think that the god of all creation would only bestow its knowledge upon a select few individuals and that one's self is amongst that elite is the height of arrogance ... that is the influence of another entity entirely. I will turn my soup kettles over for christians, Jews, and muslims alike. Truth matters; ego is nothing.

• Like 1

ahhhh this thread got way out of hand

DELETE

hahaha

There is a difference between "new adventures" and dribble.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Oh it seems Audiohealing (a.k.a. Spine Ejaculator) has nothing more to say about Shamanism. That is nice.

I think we, the bums at the Tao Bums, should all take a minute and pray for Recep Ivedik, all of us together. Pray that he finds the light and the way out of Satan's asshole.

Dear Audiohealing,

It seems you have an obsession about the asshole of Satan. Perfectly ok for me. You may call your personal Satan and do whatever you wish with its asshole. After all, you have already been a very nice couple. You see, I am not homophobic or heterephobic as others claim for me.

Oh, there is one prerequisite for this practice. You have to gather your energy. So you have to stop ejaculating to your spine for at least three consecutive days. You know what they say, "No Pain, No Gain". Go for it, man.

If you will ask "Why is it three days?" Let me say in advance, I learnt this top important information from Dorian Black, the tu-di (inner disciple) of Gary J. Clyman, the Greatest Neigong Master on this planet called Earth.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Oi! enough! If I had not taken the time to examine some of your other posts, Recep, I would have been lead to believe that you were yet another one of the many followers of Islam who had been decieved by Satan to pursue the lesser Jihad instead of perfecting the self - I do not wish to insult your spiritual training, but you are doing it no service in your singleminded condemnation of psychadelics.

I understand that you feel very strongly in this manner, and I cannot fault you for this feeling - it IS valid ... but without the benefits of your training and experiance, others have no means by which to make any informed decision. To be perfectly honest, as I read your response to the various posts in this thread, I began to wonder more and more about the nature of your intimate philosophy, to the point where, if there were no other indication, I would have to assume that you were, indeed, an emmissary of satan himself, and that all that was left for you was to strap explosives to your chest and go out to create widows and orphans that the rest of us must, by virtue of our own beliefs, be bound to protect and care for.

The recital is just another book in my collection of human knowledge. To think that the god of all creation would only bestow its knowledge upon a select few individuals and that one's self is amongst that elite is the height of arrogance ... that is the influence of another entity entirely. I will turn my soup kettles over for christians, Jews, and muslims alike. Truth matters; ego is nothing.

Sir,

Are you the former Shanlung, with the website http://shanlung.com/?

I am writing this reply assuming that you are Shanlung.

Dear Shanlung Shenlung,

First of all, you taught me valuable concepts about Chinese Culture. You became my teacher. I am a Muslim. In our tradition, we show respect to our teachers. As far as I know, you have a similar tradition in Chinese culture thanks to Confucius, who was also a Prophet of God Almighty. Besides, I really love your heart which is pure.

I stated before, some of the Muslims, some of the Christians, some of the Jews, some of the Buddhists, some of the Daoists, some of the Shintoists, some of the Atheists do follow Satan. But not all of them, fortunately.

You are talking about the Self Perfection or Greater Jihad, which is against the Nafs of the person. This is very nice. It is the most important battle of each person. This statement is in contradiction with your last sentence which is "Truth matters; ego is nothing". I have the courage to correct it as: "You can only reach truth if you control your Nafs"

I will only reply one of the points you mentioned as a last statement. You are claiming that I am an emissary (representative or agent) of Satan. I am smiling to your claim and with one sentence, it is just the opposite, Sir, I am the foremost enemy of Satan.

I am not replying to other things you mentioned.

Best Regards,

Edited since Shenlung and Shanlung are different persons

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Oh it seems Audiohealing (a.k.a. Spine Ejaculator) has nothing more to say about Shamanism. That is nice.

Dear Audiohealing,

It seems you have an obsession about the asshole of Satan. Perfectly ok for me. You may call your personal Satan and do whatever you wish with its asshole. After all, you have already been a very nice couple. You see, I am not homophobic or heterephobic as others claim for me.

Oh, there is one prerequisite for this practice. You have to gather your energy. So you have to stop ejaculating to your spine for at least three consecutive days. You know what they say, "No Pain, No Gain". Go for it, man.

If you will ask "Why is it three days?" Let me say in advance, I learnt this top important information from Dorian Black, the tu-di (inner disciple) of Gary J. Clyman, the Greatest Neigong Master on this planet called Earth.

Without the insults I think he has a couple of valid points...the heart opens with softer practices and more gentle training pushing too hard can lead to problems. And personally this 3 day rule personally I do not agree with based on my own experience and other teachers as well, although retaining increases energy

Without the insults I think he has a couple of valid points...the heart opens with softer practices and more gentle training pushing too hard can lead to problems. And personally this 3 day rule personally I do not agree with based on my own experience and other teachers as well, although retaining increases energy

:)

• Like 1

Recep Ivedik

Noticed a shift for the better in your responses... smiling at you :-)

Indeed one's control of nafs enables one to reach the truth...

use of drugs to control of one's ways seems like a crutch and its better to stand on one's own feet...

Dear Sir,

I am learning to be ..., How do you say in West? Aha, "Cool" :)

Edited by Recep Ivedik

There are only a select few individuals who MAY benefit from taking such psychoactive plants, the majority of people who use them generally use them unnecessarily, they certainly have many reasons to justify taking their chosen 'drug'.

If you are looking for spiritual enlightenment through plants or drugs, then I urge you to rethink your strategy/concept, dismantle it, keep in mind that the Buddha did not take anything like that to reach enlightenment, our minds are already distorted, we can risk distorting it even further with the use of drugs, even for the few who do gain some benefit, they will also have to deal with some form of unpleasant side-effects.

Keep mindfulness, be kind to others, meditate and transmute, this is much better and more effective in the long run.

• Like 2

There are only a select few individuals who MAY benefit from taking such psychoactive plants, the majority of people who use them generally use them unnecessarily, they certainly have many reasons to justify taking their chosen 'drug'.

If you are looking for spiritual enlightenment through plants or drugs, then I urge you to rethink your strategy/concept, dismantle it, keep in mind that the Buddha did not take anything like that to reach enlightenment, our minds are already distorted, we can risk distorting it even further with the use of drugs, even for the few who do gain some benefit, they will also have to deal with some form of unpleasant side-effects.

Keep mindfulness, be kind to others, meditate and transmute, this is much better and more effective in the long run.

I agree with most of this post. FieryWind uses the word "MAY" in a very good place. If I had written, I would have used "CAN NOT" but I agree with the rest.

Thank you.

Sir,

Are you the former Shanlung, with the website http://shanlung.com/?

I am writing this reply assuming that you are Shanlung.

Dear Shanlung,

First of all, you taught me valuable concepts about Chinese Culture. You became my teacher. I am a Muslim. In our tradition, we show respect to our teachers. As far as I know, you have a similar tradition in Chinese culture thanks to Confucius, who was also a Prophet of God Almighty. Besides, I really love your heart which is pure.

I stated before, some of the Muslims, some of the Christians, some of the Jews, some of the Buddhists, some of the Daoists, some of the Shintoists, some of the Atheists do follow Satan. But not all of them, fortunately.

You are talking about the Self Perfection or Greater Jihad, which is against the Nafs of the person. This is very nice. It is the most important battle of each person. This statement is in contradiction with your last sentence which is "Truth matters; ego is nothing". I have the courage to correct it as: "You can only reach truth if you control your Nafs"

I will only reply one of the points you mentioned as a last statement. You are claiming that I am an emissary (representative or agent) of Satan. I am smiling to your claim and with one sentence, it is just the opposite, Sir, I am the foremost enemy of Satan.

I am not replying to other things you mentioned.

Best Regards,

This is a long long thread and I do not have the time now to start from beginning, not for a few days.

I just want to say ShenLung is a completely different entity.

Recep, we have had a perfectly civil and delightful private conversation. I got caught up in other events outside the forum and have no time to continue on the private conversation with you, just like I have no time to read the prior 11 pages here and other threads

This is a long long thread and I do not have the time now to start from beginning, not for a few days.

I just want to say ShenLung is a completely different entity.

Recep, we have had a perfectly civil and delightful private conversation. I got caught up in other events outside the forum and have no time to continue on the private conversation with you, just like I have no time to read the prior 11 pages here and other threads

Thank you Shanlung

Hmm some balance is being reached now, awesome ^_^

“The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.”

Now we are starting to cool ;) down into the finest steel? :P:D

Hmm some balance is being reached now, awesome ^_^

“The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.”

Now we are starting to cool ;) down into the finest steel? :P:D

Sir,

I am trying to be polite and civil as much as possible. But I am a human being with Nafs, and even my Nafs has certain limitations. If someone disagrees with me, it is fine, he/she may say "I disagree" But this is not the case most of the times.For instance, somebody says what I said is nonsense without any explanation. Then, we are losing the ground for discussion. They may say my idea is nonsense, but with certain reasoning.

As a second category, they are accusing me with being emissary of Satan or child rapist etc. When I show reaction, there is a standard excuse: "Oh I did not make a personal insult to you" How nice isn't it? You tell everything you want then you escape?

For instance, we are having a very civilized discussion with More Pie Guy about six great dao terminology, and we are not insulting each other, although we think differently. We had a nice conversation with Liminal Luke via PM after famous "Taoism and Homophobia" thread, and although Liminal Luke is saying that he is gay, we had a nice dialogue. If someone approaches me with good intention, believe it or not, he/she is getting twice or three times of that good intention from me.

One more thing, I am posting in threads if I have really something to say. I am not posting anything in Kunlun thread, because I have no idea about Kunlun for instance. I am not posting anything about White Skeleton Meditation because I do no know what it is. One can check the number of threads I post, I really post in a few threads.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Dear Recep Ivedik my post was not directed at you personally, it was more a general comment regarding the entire thread :)

• Like 1

Dear Recep Ivedik my post was not directed at you personally, it was more a general comment regarding the entire thread :)

Dear Sir,

I am aware that it was not directed at me personally. I just used your post as excuse to state my general feelings. My post was also directed at you personally. :)

• Like 1

its a great topic for a thread, wolf, and we have so many posters who could contribute in an enriching way.

do you have a pp forum to start the thread so that you can declutter it from any posts that distract from helpful content?

If not, I can start it inmy pp forum if you like and moderate it as we go along in case it descends into twittery.

I'm up for it :)

• Like 1

^^^ There should be over 5 billion vegetarians walking this planet

Christianity 2,331,509,000

Islam 1,619,314,000

No religion 1,000,000,000

Hinduism 999,800,358

Buddhism 489,807,761 – 1,921,989,641, depending on extent of

Wiki

Too True!!! :)