eye_of_the_storm

Housewife uses LSD Experiment. from the 1950's

I think the LSD available in the 50s and 60s is different than it is today. Another thought is that cultural climate and sensory overload has changed the reaction to it. Speculation either way. I have never enjoyed LSD, but I am sure it taught me something. How could a terrifying and reality melting experience not?

Feeling projected into an all-is-one state of mind, where there is no skin/air separation is something everyone should experience or at least acknowledge the possibilities of in this age of quantum discovery. Big pharm companies have been fighting real research that will (I'm pretty confident) prove the benefits of powerful teaching plant chemicals, and potentially replace the dopey anti-depressants that offer no alternate method of viewing, processing, and coping with underlying emotional stress.

Also, Cat, let me know if you start another thread without all the noise.

Edited by oildrops

I think the LSD available in the 50s and 60s is different than it is today. Another thought is that cultural climate and sensory overload has changed the reaction to it. Speculation either way. I have never enjoyed LSD, but I am sure it taught me something. How could a terrifying and reality melting experience not?

Feeling projected into an all-is-one state of mind, where there is no skin/air separation is something everyone should experience or at least acknowledge the possibilities of in this age of quantum discovery. Big pharm companies have been fighting real research that will (I'm pretty confident) prove the benefits of powerful teaching plant chemicals, and potentially replace the dopey anti-depressants that offer no alternate method of viewing, processing, and coping with underlying emotional stress.

I have to disagree. But have you ever attended an Asian Shamanic ritual or a Sufi Zikrullah? Basically, both use the same technique. There is only rhythmic noise of the shaman's drum and you really go into trance and visit some worlds without a psychedelic.. This has been applied for thousands of years. Really you do not need LSD for that.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

why are you even in this thread? you have your beliefs and other people have theirs and there isn't a thing either party can do to change that

• Like 1

I am actually in a fantastic position to call your writings nonsense. I have extensive experience with psychedelics and shamanism. I have done Ayahuasca in Peru as well as Iboga in Costa Rica, both with authentic shaman that goes down many generations. You have exactly ZERO experience with entheogens, which is part of the problem. You are making a judgment based on very little understanding or experience and what I think is that you are simply offended that people are making use of these plant teachers, and your particular lineage does not. Jealousy is a very petty emotion that you should try to get over. My making a mistake using energetic cultivation has nothing to do with anything. You are simply grasping at straws here, son.

In any case, it has already been established as a general consensus that you are a prick, so this is the last time I will be addressing you.

Watch your mouth. You are not in a position to call my writings as nonsense. If you disagree, you say you disagree.

You go and continue ejaculating to your spine.

Also, Cat, let me know if you start another thread without all the noise.

I have watched a view videos regarding 1950s 60s experiments... including military British and American // they were trying to see if they could use it in chemical warfare....

I didn't really see any bad trips unless they where using it to treat people with schizophrenia etc

So I assume the more pure that it is much greater chance of it being a "good trip"

/// I have also read accounts with CIA involvement with the drug - and other things

Isn't much of stretch considering the military were using it // the objective being to pump drugs into the youth movements at the time in order to destroy them... I suppose similar to the Occupy Movement etc of recent

Trying to change the momentum etc to something ineffective against the system

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I am actually in a fantastic position to call your writings nonsense. I have extensive experience with psychedelics and shamanism. I have done Ayahuasca in Peru as well as Iboga in Costa Rica, both with authentic shaman that goes down many generations. You have exactly ZERO experience with entheogens, which is part of the problem. You are making a judgment based on very little understanding or experience and what I think is that you are simply offended that people are making use of these plant teachers, and your particular lineage does not. Jealousy is a very petty emotion that you should try to get over. My making a mistake using energetic cultivation has nothing to do with anything. You are simply grasping at straws here, son.

In any case, it has already been established as a general consensus that you are a prick, so this is the last time I will be addressing you.

What benefits/ changes did you find? if you will?

why are you even in this thread? you have your beliefs and other people have theirs and there isn't a thing either party can do to change that

It is not your business.

• Like 1

It is not your business.

I am curious recep do you keep things secret because if you published the source of your information you would realise that people would not listen to it as clearly it is not that great of a source of a wisdom.

Furthermore I have used a drum to enter trance, it is clearly not the same thing as a drug that is often used once in a lifetime in certain tribes and goes through past life lessons, or stops heroin use in one usage. Would a satanic plant do that?

Please stop this fearmongering garbage you post, perhaps you need some psychadelics as it wipes your operating system clean "which is why religious fearmongers" dont like it, and reduces the ego something you clearly need. Also what kind of spiritual master constantly threatens and warns people for discussing things.

:D

Oh The spine ejaculator is teaching me Shamanism. I have tears in my eyes.

Thanks to God, I am not your son.

Again, in Turkish, Tunguz, Mongol Shamanism psychedelics are never used. Because they are aware of dangers I mentioned. There is a very strong Shamanism tradition in Asia, the word "Shaman" comes from Tunguz. It is called as "Kam" in Turkish.

Could you deny that psychedelics are not used in Asian Shamanism which is also roots of Daoism? Could you? Do you have any idea why?

You say you know South American shamanism and I already told that they are using psychedelics.

Have you ever met with an Turkish, Mongol, Tunguz etc Shaman in your life? I did.

Have you discussed the topic of psychedelics with this Shaman? I did.

His name is Cenk Sertdemir. He is Turkish. He is a Wolf (Kurt in Turkish) Shaman. He became a Shaman in Tuva Republic of Russia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuva) near Altay Mountains, the mainland of Turkish people. Tuva Republic of Russia is the only country on this world with official religion as Shamanism. Tuva Turks is a branch of Turkish nation.

I am giving links for videos of Cenk Sertdemir

Spring Ritual:

Tuvan Shaman Ritual:

I have nothing to learn from you about Shamanism. The South American Shamanic way you are practicing with psychedelics is negative.

Edited by Recep Ivedik
  • Like 3

I am curious recep do you keep things secret because if you published the source of your information you would realise that people would not listen to it as clearly it is not that great of a source of a wisdom.

Furthermore I have used a drum to enter trance, it is clearly not the same thing as a drug that is often used once in a lifetime in certain tribes and goes through past life lessons, or stops heroin use in one usage. Would a satanic plant do that?

Please stop this fearmongering garbage you post, perhaps you need some psychadelics as it wipes your operating system clean "which is why religious fearmongers" dont like it, and reduces the ego something you clearly need. Also what kind of spiritual master constantly threatens and warns people for discussing things.

:D

Refer to the post I made about Asian Shamanism and please shut up

• Like 1

Oh The spine ejaculator is teaching me Shamanism. I have tears in my eyes.

Thanks to God, I am not your son.

Again, in Turkish, Tunguz, Mongol Shamanism psychedelics are never used. Because they are aware of dangers I mentioned. There is a very strong Shamanism tradition in Asia, the word "Shaman" comes from Tunguz. It is called as "Kam" in Turkish.

Could you deny that psychedelics are not used in Asian Shamanism which is also roots of Daoism? Could you? Do you have any idea why?

You say you know South American shamanism and I already told that they are using psychedelics.

Have you ever met with an Turkish, Mongol, Tunguz etc Shaman in your life? I did.

Have you discussed the topic of psychedelics with this Shaman? I did.

His name is Cenk Sertdemir. He is Turkish. He is a Wolf (Kurt in Turkish) Shaman. He became a Shaman in Tuva Republic of Russia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuva) near Altay Mountains, the mainland of Turkish people. Tuva Republic of Russia is the only country on this world with official religion as Shamanism. Tuva Turks is a branch of Turkish nation.

I am giving links for videos of Cenk Sertdemir

Spring Ritual:

Tuvan Shaman Ritual:

I have nothing to learn from you about Shamanism. The South American Shamanic way you are practicing with psychedelics is negative.

Taoists have used psychadelics in the past, as have buddhists and Indians. Sufi mystics also used hasheesh. Siberian Shamans use mushrooms. Druids and celts ingested plants. Many countries in africa ingested things such as iboga. Native Americans, South Americans and Aboriginal tribes used plants too. So please go and tell them all they are using the wrong way.

Turks are NOT the root of every great thing that has ever happened. STOP this garbage I often here turkish people saying these things oh this came from turks originally bla bla. Well how about the idea that we all evolved from africa?

You have posted your link. There are many valid teachers. SO how about YOU shut up.

oh and that is not the only country in the world with their main religion as shamanism. Shamanism is not even a religion. There are plenty of african countries with their main religion as shamanism. And a country is only a piece of land legally accepted as a border or country by other pieces of land with people delusionally claiming ownership.

Oh and by the way my last post came from turkey too.

Taoists have used psychadelics in the past, as have buddhists and Indians. Sufi mystics also used hasheesh. Siberian Shamans use mushrooms. Druids and celts ingested plants. Many countries in africa ingested things such as iboga. Native Americans, South Americans and Aboriginal tribes used plants too. So please go and tell them all they are using the wrong way.

Time + numbers (people) doesn't always = truth

If a few Buddhists smoked opium that doesn't mean they all did

I would not recommend the use of opium to anyone.

People have been abusing drugs since when

I am interested in the use of plants as found in nature with little manipulation from man

I would also be interesting in Recep Ivedek giving a more elaborate account as to why these things may be dangerous... as per his discussion with Cenk Sertdemir.

So far it appears that the use of such substances may allow one to be more easily attacked from negative astral influences

I think this is true regarding alcohol, cigarettes, cocaine, e and other man made drugs.

I would also say this is true for other stimulants such as refined sugars + other proceeded food.

I would also say that the consumption of animal products is detrimental to spiritual growth and greater capacity for expanded awareness.

All weakening ones Auric / Astral ? Energetic bodies

So far I have only see positive things regarding the use of plants in natural form.

One should not become dependent on them however for spiritual growth / they become a crutch - I suppose has been one warning...

I would be interested to see the counter argument

White wolf I am through discussing this with you, It seems you will only listen to the advice of someone who insults others, or is more sure of themselves, spells correctly, doesnt express emotions etc.

Unfortunately I have not developed my communication well enough

So far I have only see positive things regarding the use of plants in natural form.

:)

I have done the research regarding the positive effects of these plants

as I discussed some what in previous posts.

I have never seen a counter argument to them... especially from a shamanic perspective

• Like 1

I am also curious as to whatever the truth may be, I am also willing to be wrong, (unlike some people) I just find it neccessary to defend powerful life changing positive things (as I believe them to be) against attack from people who say homophobia is acceptable because of the harm it does in the astral plane or eating meat is right because it says so in my holy book or other examples which I wont go into here, as I believe in showing some mercy to recep

We can go anywhere we want in my threads :)

derailed = new adventures hahah

My grandfather said that I needed to eat meat too because that is what the Bible says

So I printed him out an A4 page of quotes from the Bible saying the very opposite hahah :)

yh man, well good day to you, I think I will choose to invest my energy more appropriately and ignore negativity and engaging in garbage. Ah relax, off to get some cookies (aka shit) ahaha

peace

Opposition is good, you either learn something new or it helps you to refine/better define your own ideas

In most cases both

• Like 1

For a certain period of time, Satan controls those astral chakras sometimes even for days after the substance are used.

I tell you what the source of evil in this world is: It's human ignorance! It makes you small, fearmongering, blindly believing, intolerant, aggressive against everything and everyone that doesn't fit your belief system, unable to challenge your own beliefs and therefore unable to grow mentally, unable to challenge the authorities of your belief system and restricts your intelligence by restricting your ability to consider possibilities! It can even lead to "holy wars" against people who simply don't agree with your beliefs...or slaughtering completely innocent people because some idiot did upload a video on youtube that ridicules your belief system and those innocent people simply have the same nationality as that idiot!

THAT'S evil, THAT'S satanic! And ALL those are people ruled and controlled by Satan! And Satan's best trick is to give this people the best excuse possible to justify every crime against humanity they do actually out of their own evilness and possession of Satan: They believe they do it for GOD!

• Like 4

Turks are NOT the root of every great thing that has ever happened. STOP this garbage I often here turkish people saying these things oh this came from turks originally bla bla. Well how about the idea that we all evolved from africa?

You have posted your link. There are many valid teachers. SO how about YOU shut up.

oh and that is not the only country in the world with their main religion as shamanism. Shamanism is not even a religion. There are plenty of african countries with their main religion as shamanism. And a country is only a piece of land legally accepted as a border or country by other pieces of land with people delusionally claiming ownership.

Oh and by the way my last post came from turkey too.

White wolf I am through discussing this with you, It seems you will only listen to the advice of someone who insults others, or is more sure of themselves, spells correctly, doesnt express emotions etc.

Unfortunately I have not developed my communication well enough

yh man, well good day to you, I think I will choose to invest my energy more appropriately and ignore negativity and engaging in garbage. Ah relax, off to get some cookies (aka shit) ahaha

peace

Ignored with bliss

• Like 1