eye_of_the_storm

Housewife uses LSD Experiment. from the 1950's

I believe all things can be attained through ones own ability/ determination - and should be ultimately

One of my interests is with entheogens having profound beneficial effects on a persons psyche / especially people with debilitating psychological problems - helping people to see clearly

breaking addictive / habitual behavior

I have looked into such things... eg: Iboga and the many reported cases of breaking/freeing, the reset of ones mind in one use... people addicted to all forms of opiates etc.

It is sad to see people suffering so for half a life or more when these plants can mend such things in 24 hours.

I was watching a documentary regarding people with Body Dysmorphic Disorder

These people hate themselves/ their image and become very self destructive...

I just wonder what an Iboga ceremony or the like could do for these people.

///

Now in terms of pure spiritual pursuits a few here have described more or less life changing experiences...

This womans account I found quite beautiful

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

sinan and recep. in what way are you doing justice to Wolf's thread?

I would like a clear explanation of who is satan and what is he up to, with references included from respected sources so that I know it isnt just hearsay. thx.

satan is a cool guy, you know how the bad guys are always cool and stuff..lol

I am ashamed to ask. How do you do that?

You are making me ashamed of being turkish :ph34r:

• Like 1

satan is a cool guy, you know how the bad guys are always cool and stuff..lol

You are making me ashamed of being turkish :ph34r:

Still ignored, sorry Cat

• Like 1

white wolf, if you want to experiment it usually wiser under the guide of a shaman, or sitter. Peyote, Iboga or ayuascha are safe if guided, what you see depends on whether the plant likes you, you should take it for a reason, not just to get high which I know your not, also these things are not to be taken in an addictive manner it is purely for growth reasons.

I would like a clear explanation of who is satan and what is he up to, with references included from respected sources so that I know it isnt just hearsay. thx.

You may refer to

http://quran.com/7

Especially, ayah no 11-30 in the 7. Surah (Al Araf) of Holy Quran By the way, I am warning everybody to be respectful to Holy Quran.

white wolf, if you want to experiment it usually wiser under the guide of a shaman, or sitter. Peyote, Iboga or ayuascha are safe if guided, what you see depends on whether the plant likes you, you should take it for a reason, not just to get high which I know your not, also these things are not to be taken in an addictive manner it is purely for growth reasons.

To be straight I am not really looking for such things... if they cross my path/ if I flow into it maybe

At present I am really interested in a comparative between expanded awareness through meditation... I think they call this the Royal Path and the path through entheogens / if people have experienced both... or if a person through meditation or the like can speak of similar experiences to this lady

I assume it is called the Royal Path because you own it 100%

whereas insight gained through plants etc has a time limit etc... and I am not sure if you can...

Similar to the idea of giving a man a fish vs teaching a man how to fish

well from taking peyote I stopped drinking alchohol, I started again for a tiny bit after feeling upset over a girl but a couple of times later fully stopped for a year...Also I saw other dimensions and really had zero fear of death, millions of epiphanies, if you have a desire in it, it is probably coming from somewhere following the wu wei you are the universe, whether you do it or not is what is meant to be

i find dxm to be more useful in quick-advancing my path. it is like adding years of practice to your meditation experience. Like see through your eyelids type stuff, enough to count fingers held in front of your face. All worry drops away easily the second i begin to sit, and i forget my body within 5 minutes if that is my goal. If extracted from the raw material, i hear it is around as dangerous as a night of drinking. It certainly feels about that damaging on a personal experience level but you never know.

That said, while i like lsd, it is very damaging to my nerves. i find myself twitching for up to a week afterwards and my general energy levels are down. i also feel greasy all over. Most of the good i get out of trips comes from being paranoid into an introspective corner, and i haven't really felt the lsd-unity talked about it this video while i have definitely felt it on dxm.

i can't force my brain to be negative on dxm, it just can't happen

It would be interesting to understand why me exists

where does it come from / its purpose etc

the idea in terms of 'spirituality' appears to be disidentification with 'me'

Why is that/ what purpose..?

Is it the whole way or half the way or?

Or kind of like

the flower doesnt think it is a flower it just is a flower? haha

Perhaps less conflict with the self... if there is no self to be in conflict with

Or maybe it is like

Imagine the space inside and outside of a vase... now let the vase disappear

Greek_vase_Dionysos_attica_520_bC.jpg

Where did you get this information? That is some pretty serious nonsense you are saying.

Your name is not White Wolf Running On The Air, you did not even start this thread. Just shut up

In Asian Shamanism especially in Turkish and Mongol Shamanic practices, psychedelics are never used. South and Central American Native Shamanism mainly uses them but this is an evil, satanic method. The reason is quite simple. There are chakras in our physical bodies as well as in our astral bodies. In Sufism, we call chakras of astral bodies as lataifs but anyway I will still use the word chakra as it is convenient for Westerners. Such psychedelic substances open the chakras of astral body to the attack of Satan. For a certain period of time, Satan controls those astral chakras sometimes even for days after the substance are used.

• Like 1

It would be interesting to understand why me exists

where does it come from / its purpose etc

the idea in terms of 'spirituality' appears to be disidentification with 'me'

Why is that/ what purpose..?

Is it the whole way or half the way or?

Or kind of like

the flower doesnt think it is a flower it just is a flower? haha

Perhaps less conflict with the self... if there is no self to be in conflict with

its a great topic for a thread, wolf, and we have so many posters who could contribute in an enriching way.

do you have a pp forum to start the thread so that you can declutter it from any posts that distract from helpful content?

If not, I can start it inmy pp forum if you like and moderate it as we go along in case it descends into twittery.

If you like :)

I don't know if I want to be bound by a personal practice forum / commitment issues? hahah

Maybe it would be beneficial

Ok

snapback.pngRecep Ivedik, on 23 November 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

In Asian Shamanism especially in Turkish and Mongol Shamanic practices, psychedelics are never used. South and Central American Native Shamanism mainly uses them but this is an evil, satanic method. The reason is quite simple. There are chakras in our physical bodies as well as in our astral bodies. In Sufism, we call chakras of astral bodies as lataifs but anyway I will still use the word chakra as it is convenient for Westerners. Such psychedelic substances open the chakras of astral body to the attack of Satan. For a certain period of time, Satan controls those astral chakras sometimes even for days after the substance are used.

Where did you get this information? That is some pretty serious nonsense you are saying.

Watch your mouth. You are not in a position to call my writings as nonsense. If you disagree, you say you disagree.

You go and continue ejaculating to your spine.

• Like 1

Ah OK ,as long he is allowed to do whatever his mood or obligations command.

As long as he shows respect to posts even he disagrees, he could do whatever he wants. My preference of course, is to stay way from my posts.

• Like 1