eye_of_the_storm

Housewife uses LSD Experiment. from the 1950's

Firstly I do not endorse the use of LSD - Simply interested in the description of her experience and how that may relate to or not results achieved through meditation + other methods of cultivating expanding awareness.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

good job you did mate, see youve got that self control all wrapped up

• Like 1

anyways recep if you want to derail the thread as you do with half of the threads and critisize everyone elses teachers etc please make your own one.

I agree in the use of psychadelics, having used peyote, it is very powerful stuff, it is not addictive, it is an intelligent being, I would like to experiment more with it and iboga and ayuascha as they are different plant teachers. But one can achieve the same effects by speaking with trees and through practices like stillness movement, spontaneous movement, full lotus in empty states

• Like 1

anyways recep if you want to derail the thread as you do with half of the threads and critisize everyone elses teachers etc please make your own one.

Your name is not White Wolf Running On The Air, you did not even start this thread. Just shut up

I agree in the use of psychadelics, having used peyote, it is very powerful stuff, it is not addictive, it is an intelligent being, I would like to experiment more with it and iboga and ayuascha as they are different plant teachers. But one can achieve the same effects by speaking with trees and through practices like stillness movement, spontaneous movement, full lotus in empty states

In Asian Shamanism especially in Turkish and Mongol Shamanic practices, psychedelics are never used. South and Central American Native Shamanism mainly uses them but this is an evil, satanic method. The reason is quite simple. There are chakras in our physical bodies as well as in our astral bodies. In Sufism, we call chakras of astral bodies as lataifs but anyway I will still use the word chakra as it is convenient for Westerners. Such psychedelic substances open the chakras of astral body to the attack of Satan. For a certain period of time, Satan controls those astral chakras sometimes even for days after the substance are used.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Your name is not White Wolf Running On The Air, you did not even start this thread. Just shut up

In Asian Shamanism especially in Turkish and Mongol Shamanic practices, psychedelics are never used. South and Central American Native Shamanism mainly uses them but this is an evil, satanic method. The reason is quite simple. There are chakras in our physical bodies as well as in our astral bodies. In Sufism, we call chakras of astral bodies as lataifs but anyway I will still use the word chakra as it is convenient for Westerners. Such psychedelic substances open the chakras of astral body to the attack of Satan. For a certain period of time, Satan controls those astral chakras sometimes even for days after the substance are used.

My name is sinan, I like my name..ah sinan...But I responded to the thread appropriately, it seems that anything that doesnt fit in with your beliefs is "satanic" Personally I find meat eating and homophobia satanic, how about telling someone to "shut up" or sending them aggressive insulting emails, thats quite satanic to me.

Ok that is your belief, your opinion, but I prefer that you keep it a subjective truth rather than trying to force an absolute idea on people, this tends to irritate people, you may strongly believe in what you say, but this is not always a good thing as you mentioned in another thread, hitler strongly believed in what he said, doesnt make him good does it. I find wisdom to often be less sure about ones beliefs. Oh and please mention that you find the use of sacred plants satanic to all the enlightened tribes in bwiti, gabon, cameron, the amazon, mexico, south america, asia, russia. etc

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

Oh and please tell me what does mr satan look like?

• Like 3

My name is sinan, I like my name..ah sinan...But I responded to the thread appropriately, it seems that anything that doesnt fit in with your beliefs is "satanic" Personally I find meat eating and homophobia satanic, how about telling someone to "shut up" or sending them aggressive insulting emails, thats quite satanic to me.

Ok that is your belief, your opinion, but I prefer that you keep it a subjective truth rather than trying to force an absolute idea on people, this tends to irritate people, you may strongly believe in what you say, but this is not always a good thing as you mentioned in another thread, hitler strongly believed in what he said, doesnt make him good does it. I find wisdom to often be less sure about ones beliefs. Oh and please mention that you find the use of sacred plants satanic to all the enlightened tribes in bwiti, gabon, cameron, the amazon, mexico, south america, asia, russia. etc

Ignored

Oh and please tell me what does mr satan look like?

I can but then your hair will grow white instantaneously. You are still young, presumably with some not white hair on your head.

Dont the buddhists say the cause of all suffering is ignorance?

• Like 1

I can but then your hair will grow white instantaneously. You are still young, presumably with some not white hair on your head.

oh and btw I can sense your attitude my age has nothing to do with the validity of what I post so again stop being ignorant

• Like 1

If it is turkish it must be right! I am half turkish too, I dont care if something is turkish or not, you probably converted to sufism because it is more respectable in turkey than other things.

• Like 1

If it is turkish it must be right! I am half turkish too, I dont care if something is turkish or not, you probably converted to sufism because it is more respectable in turkey than other things.

Ignored

thanks for demonstrating your inabiltiy to discuss things with an open mind, this is useful for all the threads you shit on will not be listened to as people will see what you really are

• Like 1

sinan and recep. in what way are you doing justice to Wolf's thread?

I would like a clear explanation of who is satan and what is he up to, with references included from respected sources so that I know it isnt just hearsay. thx.

I am open to all forms of banter etc discussions and opinion... there is always something to learn - for, against or neutral.

I respect both your opinions - whether right or wrong who knows... can't really be sure of anything to be honest?

I understand or believe that excessive use of alcohol may lower ones defenses and attract unwanted guests

I assume some other substances could have similar effect.

My interest leans more toward natural plants / mother nature and shamanic lineage / protected by ancestors (assuming)

+ the being of the plant itself

I understand that self mastery is most surely the goal / path

though perhaps such things may give a little peak

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

thanks for demonstrating your inabiltiy to discuss things with an open mind, this is useful for all the threads you shit on will not be listened to as people will see what you really are

Still Ignored

• Like 1

Still Ignored

You are getting a bit better at this ignoring, controlling yourself stuff mate, but not quite there I suggest meditation, maybe full lotus, better yet full lotus in stillness movement by a tree with some iboga or peyote :D