mike 134

kundalini, illuminati, NWO, secret societies, etc

You know what, guys, forget it. I figured that asking for a position in some secret government on a forum somewhere is like asking somebody to just hand you a million dollars no strings attached. That's assuming that they even exist, and are looking for people to recruit. Way too many ifs.

BTW that scenario actually happened. http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisbarth/2011/01/19/want-a-million-dollars-just-ask-for-it/

Strange world.

:)

Hi Mike 134

i didnt read every post in this thread, but you can join the freemasons by finding a lodge and knocking and asking them about it. If you have something to offer, and someone to vouch for you, you will be considered by the lodge for membership. From there you can get progressively more evil until you are invited to join the illuminati!

Its hard to find an outlet for kundalini energy... i wish you the best. Maybe considering a magical order or just going to your local metaphysical shop or somewhere your intuition takes you and talking to people about ways to become engaged in self cultivation would be fruitful. There is always yoga, I recommend the Satyananda Saraswati lineage if there are schools in your area. Kundalini is applicable to most healing, magical and spiritual work, so don't limit yourself to fraternities that specialize in social power and manipulation is my advice :)

best

• Like 3

"Its hard to find an outlet for kundalini energy"

That's an interesting statement. Would you mind talking more about it? Other thread if necessary:-)

Thank you!

Why not just start your own secret society? Just give it a cool name and people will come a runnin to join im sure

• Like 1

oh yeah im in

as long as it has a cool name

like The Magnificent Juggernaut Space Pirate Club

or The Fraternity of Triumphant Slow Lorises (sorry ladies)

or The Order of Golden Berserkers

From there you can get progressively more evil until you are invited to join the illuminati!

Ahahah!

ahh ;) (secret wink of acknowledgment)

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know. JFK

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Saying you want to join -kundalini, illuminati, NWO, secret societies, etc is kinda like saying you want to have power. In these cases power over others. Before you go that route you have to ask, how well do I control myself? Why do you want it and what would you do with it?

The cry- Death to all tyrants includes the benevolent ones.

• Like 1