Shagrath

strong energy cultivation

With Fa Jin that I experienced another day I have just placed my relaxed hands on friends chest. Took few moments to fill my lower dan tien with earth energy and I quickly released that accumulated energy from ldt through my arms. I didn't do big big arm movement like in this video I did a small, lightning fast contraction of arm muscles and friend flew away. He had a little buzzing in ears and was in little shock because neither one of expected that one coming :D

Well, could you please upload a video of yourself performing Fa-Jing for this thread to back up your claims? :)

And do you feel vibrations in your arm or even see your arm vibrate when performing Fa-Jing?

snip

I guess what I meant was, what are the actual practices you did in those short periods of time to experience these effects? Not necessarily Fa Jin, but the hot steel bones and healing?

Thanks! :D

Edited by Celestial

Well, could you please upload a video of yourself performing Fa-Jing for this thread to back up your claims? :)

And do you feel vibrations in your arm or even see your arm vibrate when performing Fa-Jing?

I will gladly provide video via youtube but you will have to wait some time so I can really have it practiced in :) This was my first time after all, I am still rookie.

• Like 1

I guess what I meant was, what are the actual practices you did in those short periods of time to experience these effects? Not necessarily Fa Jin, but the hot steel bones and healing?

Thanks! :D

I stand in a position of Embracing the Tree or in Wu Ji position (not the same as in Zhan Zhuang) or in a cross-legged position. Most powerful is WuJi for strengthening lower dan tien and Embracing the Tree for middle dan tien. Then I draw in the earth energy through Yong Quan in my ldt and at the same time heaven energy from Bai Hui to my ldt. They must meet in ldt an the same time. Then using mental, focused and concentrated mind I make from those two energies prenatal energy in my lower dan tien and then condense that energy into my bones. If you have problem with your liver for example you make prenatal energy and store it into liver.

For the actual mental practice of doing that it is really required to firstly go through meditations learning. I can send approximately what they are about with PM. Because I really don't want to into argument around meditations (who's kung fu is better) and it is not a topic of this thread.

Edited by Shagrath
  • Like 2

I will gladly provide video via youtube but you will have to wait some time so I can really have it practiced in :) This was my first time after all, I am still rookie.

THAT'S GREAT! Keep us updated when you are ready! :D

• Like 1

And plus about making video of me. I didn't say that to brag and tell how I am the negong master and want everybody to pay me money I just stated as of my current level, where I am now so anyone with richer experience could say how to pass that, or how to go deeper into neigong or just that I should continue to practice the same thing except doing it for 5 min I should do it 1h :)

We are all friend here, sharing the same thirst for inner alchemy knowledge. We are here to help each other with our own experiences. At least I believe in that.

That stated I would really loved to film myself if I achieve anything and put it here to prove it so there is no BS. I hate BS and false claims.

Edited by Shagrath
  • Like 2

And plus about making video of me. I didn't say that to brag and tell how I am the negong master and want everybody to pay me money I just stated as of my current level, where I am now so anyone with richer experience could say how to pass that, or how to go deeper into neigong or just that I should continue to practice the same thing except doing it for 5 min I should do it 1h :)

Calm down buddy, nobody thought that of you! :)

We are all friend here, sharing the same thirst for inner alchemy knowledge. We are here to help each other with our own experiences. At least I believe in that.

Exactly! ^_^

That stated I would really loved to film myself if I achieve anything and put it here to prove it so there is no BS.

That would be great! :D

I hate BS and false claims.

Me too! :)

Calm down buddy, nobody thought that of you! :)

I know that you didn't. But reading other threads I realized there are lots of people who misinterpret other peoples words. So that's way I had to clarify for somebody outside our conversation :)

• Like 1

Jox, similar to how I describe "perturbing the yinyang dynamic" in the 3dt MCO ;)

... :)

Where did the Clyman Chi Kung Bible thread go?

Ended into the Pit ? or deleted?

Edited by bubbles

Hey guys,

as many of you know I train with Gary J. Clyman's Mind Light Nei Kung DVD set for several years now. First, before I want to speak about the actual topic "Nei Kung & Energetic Coherence", I want to inform you about my personal progress. I already spoke about the impressive wave phenomenons that occured to me because of my training with Gary's DVD's in the "strong energy cultivation" thread (see link in my signature!). These phenomenons mostly happened on their own at night and I woke up because of them. But now for quite a while I feel during my Nei Kung training after the first minutes and then for the rest of the entire training session a very strong vibration at my tantien! This vibration seems to try to go into my tailbone and then up the spine! It's quite impressive to feel that and the great thing about it is that this vibration seems to be completely under the control of my concentration and of my breath! Because of this I contacted Gary and had a very nice and insightful conversation with him and one of his senior students one day ago.

In fact, after I described my "symptoms" to him in detail he informed me that my tantien was simply FULL now and therefore the energy would OVERFLOW during the Nei Kung training! That's amazing and I guess my training will now become even more exciting than it was already before! I can't wait what will happen next!

Now, in the thread "Through the Western Gate - Waysun Liao demonstrates internal power" (http://thetaobums.com/topic/26691-through-the-western-gate-waysun-liao-demonstrates-internal-power/) ttb member dwai, a student of George Bolger, points to the book "Taijiquan: Through the Western Gate" by Rick Barret. The author has a fascinating encounter with Waysun Liao where Liao demonstrates his impressive internal power (=Jing) to him.

(Read here: http://books.google.com/books?id=-66pC3i4cbEC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=waysun+liao+through+the+western+gate&source=bl&ots=bvFwxx6ztX&sig=L4_o29Z63BQhatpY23-k2SFJ1PE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=JPoDUbDSD8_vqQGXnICYDg&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=waysun%20liao%20through%20the%20western%20gate&f=false)

Because of that, Barret philosophizes about the theory that the internal power of high level Taichi and Nei Kung masters could be created by making the chi or life force of the body more "coherent".

I found that theory very interesting, ordered the book and worked it through.

Then it hit me!

Do you guys know how you make Laser out of Light?

Please study the following picture (Left Mouse Click on the pic to increase its size!):

(http://oi50.tinypic.com/2yukpww.jpg)

2yukpww.gif

The process described at Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser

To make it short and simple in my own words: Electric Energy (or Light) is pumped from the outside into a cylindrical tubus (completely reflective on the inside), which contains a gain medium (like ruby) that emits photons of cause of being "excited" by the incoming energy. These photons now are reflected back and forth in the tube (between the mirrors), while more and more energy is pumped into the medium from the outside. The back-and-forth flowing photons inside the tube create even more photons in a chain reaction and the gain medium increases the amplitude of the light of a specific wavelength (like red light in the ruby).

The end result of this process is a back and forth flowing wave of light that is completely coherent and therefore extremely powerful and that can be released out of the tube as powerful "Laser"!

This process is extremely similar to what you do during Gary Clyman's Mind Light Nei Kung training and the people in this forum who have this system too will confirm my claim! This process transforms your Life Force (Chi) into Internal Power (Jing) but it happens inside of your body and not in a lab!

=> "Transforming your Chi (Life Energy) into Jing (Internal Power) with Mind Light Nei Kung is like transforming Light into Laser!"

That's my main thesis here!

You make the chi waves in your body more and more coherent, therefore the chi waves become more and more efficient and therefore more and more powerful! What is the end result? A completely coherent and enourmously powerful Life Energy field. Normally, your Life Energy is NOT extremely coherent! In fact, according to the author of the book above, the "entropy" (="wearing down") of your Life Energy and Vitality as you get older is the result of your Life Energy becoming more and more non-coherent!

Let's summarize the implications, as concluded by Rick Barret in his great book:

(Left Mouse Click on the pic to increase its size!)

(http://oi50.tinypic.com/15qxekn.jpg)

15qxekn.jpg

So if you are interested in rejuvenating your Life Force or to develop internal power, the master key to achieve it (besides increasing it's frequenzy & amplitude), is to increase it's energetic coherence!

A coherent Life Energy field is certainly much more impervious to the intrusion of pathogens like bacteria and their accompanying life energy! I claim that a trained coherent energy field of a person can simply OVERRIDE the energy fields of living pathogens!

If I compare the process of increasing the coherence of chi to transforming light into laser, there is only ONE Nei Kung system available (as far as I know) that does actually simulate that process: Gary J. Clyman's Mind Light Nei Kung!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 4

Interesting thread...I used to be obsessed with lasers. Glad to hear you're seeing results from your practice!

• Like 1

Interesting thread...I used to be obsessed with lasers.

I'm happy you like it! :)

Glad to hear you're seeing results from your practice!

Yes, I'm extremely excited now!!! :D First, I couldn't believe it when Gary told me that my tantien is now FULL and therefore OVERFLOWING during practice! It feels fantastic!

• Like 1

Yeah when you previously posted about "coherent energy" I completely agreed with you. That's awesome news that your tan tien has filled up.

Master Nan, Huai-chin says that the phenomenon of the tan tien moves from strong heat to vibrations and then to electromagnetic light energy. So you have moved into the second phase and can start working into the third. the main recommendation of Master Nan is that when the chi energy fills up the body and spiritual powers emerge then you want to practice mind self concentration meditation -- i.e. the source of the I-thought.

Anyway I have basically a whole book on the same model of paranormal phenomenon from "coherent" or what I call natural resonance energy.

So the idea is -- to quote quantum biologist Brian Goodwin: the subharmonics of the same frequency create a significant increase in amplitude.

I didn't realize till now that is exactly how a laser works.

And yes Dr. Mae-Wan Ho is also a quantum biologist and I have quoted her on TTBs. Her concept is "quantum jazz" and she is a Taoist and she says that yes it explains paranormal phenomenon.

She gives more details about how the collagen are piezoelectric and the most common protein of the body.

So anyway the heat is from the ultrasound -- for example when the kidney energy is activated a high pitch sound can be heard and this actually resonates into ultrasound which then creates "acoustic cavitation" into sonoluminescence or light energy.

Dr. Mae-Wan Ho has proven that living organisms are composed of quantum coherent light (literally little lasers) called biophotons in science.

So yeah I appreciate that you have made this discover on your own also.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 4

Yeah when you previously posted about "coherent energy" I completely agreed with you. That's awesome news that your tan tien has filled up.

Thank you very much! I'm pretty happy now! Level 1 completed, lol! :D

Master Nan, Huai-chin says that the phenomenon of the tan tien moves from strong heat to vibrations and then to electromagnetic light energy. So you have moved into the second phase and can start working into the third. the main recommendation of Master Nan is that when the chi energy fills up the body and spiritual powers emerge then you want to practice mind self concentration meditation -- i.e. the source of the I-thought.

That's interesting!

Anyway I have basically a whole book on the same model of paranormal phenomenon from "coherent" or what I call natural resonance energy.

So the idea is -- to quote quantum biologist Brian Goodwin: the subharmonics of the same frequency create a significant increase in amplitude.

I didn't realize till now that is exactly how a laser works.

And yes Dr. Mae-Wan Ho is also a quantum biologist and I have quoted her on TTBs. Her concept is "quantum jazz" and she is a Taoist and she says that yes it explains paranormal phenomenon.

She gives more details about how the collagen are piezoelectric and the most common protein of the body.

Yes, especially the bone structure! That could explain the effects of "Condensing Breathing"!

So anyway the heat is from the ultrasound -- for example when the kidney energy is activated a high pitch sound can be heard and this actually resonates into ultrasound which then creates "acoustic cavitation" into sonoluminescence or light energy.

Dr. Mae-Wan Ho has proven that living organisms are composed of quantum coherent light (literally little lasers) called biophotons in science.

So yeah I appreciate that you have made this discover on your own also.

LOL! I'm hearing humming very often during my Nei Kung training!

May I ask how long per day you practice?

Mostly only one of Gary's 4 Nei Kung workout routines, that means only 1 hour a day!

On weekends, I sometimes practice up to 3 hours. On rare occasions I even practiced up to 6 hours.

But mostly only 1 hour / day.

Gary told me that I should now get up my ass and practice more every day! :D

• Like 1

In fact, Gary told me during our conversation on sunday that I have actually progressed further than all of his classmates had in the old days!

But the reason for that is not that I'm such an awesome Nei Kung student, the reason is that in the old days, the teaching of the Nei Kung exercises was dispersed in between the teaching of all the Taichi stuff. So you learned a new Nei Kung exercise only from time to time and it was not organized at all!

But because Gary filtered out all the precious Nei Kung exercises and organized and condensed them into his Nei Kung workout routines, these are simply extremely efficient, as my progress proves! ^_^

• Like 1

You should go ahead and fill out your James Randi challenge application now...In a few years you will be famous and 1 million dollars richer with your video of you jinging Randi through windows.........

• Like 2

You should go ahead and fill out your James Randi challenge application now...In a few years you will be famous and 1 million dollars richer with your video of you jinging Randi through windows.........

Haha, good idea! :lol:

Awesome that you filled your ldt, and are progressing Dorian.

It's interesting what you speak to, as I was reading from Mark Griffin that energy first condenses as waves/vibration, then to the electromagnetic spectrum, up to light, then to manifesting as material things.

Temple Tai Chi is very impressive to me as a martial internal art. I haven't heard of this kind of progress from any other martial system, except mopai.

John

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 1

Awesome that you filled your ldt, and are progressing Dorian.

Thank you very much! ;)

It's interesting what you speak to, as I was reading from Mark Griffin that energy first condenses as waves/vibration, then to the electromagnetic spectrum, up to light, then to manifesting as material things.

That's interesting, I'm really looking forward to what will happen next!

Temple Tai Chi is very impressive to me as a martial internal art. I haven't heard of this kind of progress from any other martial system, except mopai.

The only other system I guess that works like Mo Pai and Temple Style Nei Kung is tummo!

But the great thing with Gary's workouts and how he organized the Nei Kung exercises of Temple Style Taichi in them is, that you train all the important processes AT ONCE: You store up and compress your energy at the same time, you create, open and prepare the channels for the power to flow, you alchemically not only transmute your energy (chi) to power (jing) but also to spirit (shen)! You never need another training, you just continue with the Nei Kung workout routines and you can reach even the highest goals with them (as described by Waysun Liao in his book "Taichi Classics")!

This system is complete!

With Mo Pai, you'll never get the info to go beyond Level 2! In Tummo, you only open up the channel in the center of the torso! If I compare those systems (or at least the infos about them that are available) to Mind Light Nei Kung, they seem incomplete to me!

btw, the danger that something like "Kundalini Illness" happens with Gary's system is near to zero! Why? Because the right channels are already prepared and open and the blockages are cleared, if the power would suddenly flow around on it's own or something like that. So what happened to Gopi Krishna and others could never happen in this system!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

btw, I asked cat if she could fuse this thread to the end of the "strong energy cultivation" thread as a continuation!

So that all the theoretical giving of evidence about the effectivity of Gary's system is in the same place as my personal and practical validation of it that I can give you now!