Horus

Has anyone used inner vision to perceive dark matter and or inner visions of lower dantien and qi/chi?

I'd change to another cultivation mate. What you describe is not at all healthy.

8 Strands of Silk Brocade is good.

Be careful.

:)

Guest pix58

Ever thought it may be a containment field! also the entry level to your own black chi which is within us all...

I've experienced things similar to what you describe.

Dark matter is a higher state of void, a materiel state of void if you will. At the center of it is a form of formless, still non-existant yang, to which a field of "negative" (no conotation on the word negative) energy surrounds it. The negative energy is "dark matter", or empty space; the yin to the yang that creates it.

Check out this thread and see if it sounds like something you can relate your experience to.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31745-void-experience/http://thetaobums.com/topic/31745-void-experience/

Edited by ion

That's one issue with jumping right to upper dt work - it is easy for one to have this quasi muscular association with it and "breathe" using that "muscular association" and all that leads to is the heady feeling and pressure. Working with the waxing and waning of the upper dt needs to be done very gently since one is only working with the energy center; there is no muscular involvement in perturbing this energy dynamic.

The lower dt is surrounded by muscle and easier to work with - so by streamlining out all of those physical motions and attaining an high degree is muscle memory with them, eventually one can mostly forget about the muscular motions and peel back layers of the onion until the point where the energy center of the lower dt becomes accessible.

Void, great stillness...it is incorrect to see any of that as "empty." Wrt looking internally at the lower dt, that is actually a great method to cultivate the lower dt. The method I use is to put the lower dt just barely within the lower peripheral vision, and while working with the waxing and waning of the energy center, look for the "sunlight in the chamber of water" - as the lower dt begins to amass potential it becomes less ambiguous and once sufficient begins to reflect back at the upper dt, at which point you have basically done enough work to learn how to gently perturb the natural waxing and waning of the energy centers. Harmonizing the two is "establishing the taiji pole" of the body and with work it smooths out and enhances endocrine function.

Always end a session with the best stillness you can muster at the time, although its not about effort.

• Like 5

Horus,

advise that the "Lobby" is usually for a general introduction about yourself.

A lot of the Bums don't visit this area very often.

I'd suggest that you start a thread elsewhere in the Forums, if you'd like more feedback.

Basher

• Like 1

Hi Ion

Great thread thanks...though - I can't really relate that to the particular experience mentioned above...

It was more like a complete projection to inside my body - and the dark matter was inside me in clusters - like a universe I was tempted to enter - but chose to caution myself.

Not having a "teacher" I didn't have a resource of knowledge to lean on - but felt I would be back here one i could energise my system sufficiently.

I enjoy your comments, ion.

What meditation process do you do that induced this "void" experience you mention?

Dark matter is the universe you live in. It is the physacal expression of void, and what gives your body and everything dimension. Everything is physacly within a field or merged fields of "dark matter", and the same stuff also permeates everything and allows for the quality of 3 dimmensions.

If it was not dark matter, but some type of black globual light mass type thing appearing similar to something you might DESCRIBE as a sort of " dark matter", it may have been more something in you auric field or a similar representation to your conscious from your being.

As far as meditation, I practice zazen, but that is dhyana. The experiences I've had were first something I experienced in a trance like state of reverie, or a reverie like state of trance, then later I would meditate ON the negative energy fields with focus in a state of reverie, (which is the truer definition of the word "meditation"), to learn from it. It ocaisionaly pops up while sitting in dhyana, but much softer and "nicer". Part of the deal with the meditation process is the labeling of what you "watch" to learn and understand, even hear, but dhyana it's the opposite.

This is where the vision of the dark matter began. There was a black nubula like structure with the glowing points like little stars and dark matter stretching from the points toward the dark matter and out to other glowing (blue like glow) points

This sounds a lot like a representation of the void duality; the original forms of yin/yang which express themselves through a variety of similar expressions. They/it does not represent itself as male-female, yin yang this or that or anything so people that see them/it usually use terms that vaguely describe them, like void, singularity arkness and light etc.

What you describe sounds like a "part" in it that I i not see until later. The grouping of "yangs",( the light) is the creation of physical space. The dark energy fields(space) around the light merge and become one body because the "male"/lights are attracted to each other, but the lights themselves do not merge but have obscure orbits around eachother, and also pass through eachother. The negative fields around them do merge an stay to geather as long as the lights are clustered togeather in their orbits.

If they are exhibiting color, like you say they were blue instead of whitish or brightness w/out light, then it is the "male" exhibiting curviture (the blue waveleangth) and so its showing the something with in the first stage of particle creation. The waveleangths form clusters, because they are attracted to each other which are "particles", within a field of energy that has its source in the underworld( pre-existance). The clusters/paticles also have a field of energy around them. Other colors will show too, the colors will do the same type of thing, forming clusters/particles which will either be repelled or attracted to eachother based on their colors. Blues for instance will be atracted, and if they are different shades/waveleangths, they will sort of merge forming more complex particles and share an energy field around them. Blue and yellow would be repelled, but blue and green would be attracted to a point, but held apart by an equally repelling force, green and yellow the same, because the green has similarities with blue and yellow, but is also an opposite.

But we could be talking about something else for which I appologize. That is the problem with naming things like this that do not have a orthodox lexicon to describe them, it draws up images and definitions in other peoples minds that are not what we refer to that is why I generally just use the terms yin & yang, and female and male.

• Like 1

There is a very interesting intermediate phase in cultivation where we melt down our old structure giving birth to an open energy-field. I have felt extremely real energy-sensations in myself. After some weeks of "circulation of light"-meditations about 15 years ago I triggered a process that was like a nuclear meltdown (in a positive way:) in myself. It released two energy-balls going up my spine, trough my body, working in all centers, brain, arms and legs giving me a total "washout". This period lasted about 2 months for me. I was in an ecstasy and the released energy gave me an expanded field of magnetic energy. It involved sexually, emotions, brain, all at same time. I experienced an expansion like "yeasing of the aura". I distinctly felt the sensation of black matter in myself, actually not so metaphorical but rather literal black floating oil that after time became more white, thinning and became more volatile during the process. But I regard that phenomenas as a part of an opening process. In Daoist terms you could express it as all qi-pathways are totally cleared out and your original prenatal energy activates in them. Imagine what a revolution when the larvae-puppy opens up to become a real butterfly. Then after that you live as an "energy-conscious" person. Its like going back to normal but your consciousness field is expanded and blended into the environment.

I have to say that period was ecstatic, paradisaical, blissful and extremely invigorating, like being reborn.

This period might followed by some "siddhis" and the like because of the heightened energy. Healing abilities might be one of them. So that is the phase of "fiery water" that melts down the "four elements" in ourselves with the fifth essence as an ordering one.

So I think we should not seek these things, they come a result of a phase in our development and it is a blessing. It might follow a period of adjustment time of some years that is not totally happy. But ultimately we must learn to handle energies in wise ways. Even what you think of will have direct implication! If you are open energy goes directly to where your thoughts are, you will be a creator in your time, you will really affect things and the mental atmosphere. So its important to understand to be open to energy requires some maturity.

Below some pictures of this alchemical process.. I cannot say how much Adam Mcleans website about alchemy http://www.alchemywebsite.com/ ment to me during the process. The images on his site really describes the inner process in great ways. I recommend you to visit this site and even if the pictures are from medieval times they are timeless in its profound symbolic expression. In those times people lived with less distractions and some of them diligently pursued the path of inner sanctity and liberation and the most profound philosophers of them all were the alchemists.

Some pictures from that site.. First picture.. dark matter meltdown and four elements in chaos.

amcl3.jpgamcl15.jpgamcl41.jpg

amcl_rs01.jpgk_karras_bath.jpgamcl_rs10.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for understanding RV! :))

I just felt to add part II of that story to make it more complete..

About one year later, 6:th of may year 2001, that morning after some practices, I felt a new energy descend down trough my head (as I now interpret as the heavenly chi) and at same time an earthly one coming below trough my feet. It forced out all bad energy in me and I became gradually erected and I understood it was what I now identify as the TaiChi-Pole forming and at that time I felt it like "being a pillar of light in the temple of God" (sorry for the pretentious words, but it was how I felt). After having this pillar erected it came down to harness and strengthen it by long walks in nature, some qigong-like exercises and meditation on rocks and natural places. Then it also expanded outward as I felt. There were more like a transparent spirit-field, not the thick energy with colors , phenomens etc. anymore as one year before..

I also felt it was quite sensitive, that you had to take care of it and living in balance, else it could shift, it was like this state wanted to say "You protect me I will protect you".

The thing is not to be preoccupied by energy for its own sake, because if you do, you will likely work with a false thing, only search the impersonal truth.. But for that to happen to (me at least) I think a kind of "rebirthing" was needed, since before 1999 I was a quite closed person full of blockages and with a thick shell. So all that potential energy had to melt down to harness vitality.

So it is three things at least from my way / perspective

1. Being able to recieve the higher heavenly chi from above trough our brain, descending as it were in Christian terms "The Holy Spirit coming down in us".

2. Absorbing up the Earthly Chi of Mother Earth from below to make it connect with 1. (Right grounding).

3. To circulate your own energy (Jing) in microcosmic orbit. (meditation).

When this foundation is established you are really healthy and feel erect, light and strong and your aura expands and grows by itself.

I also want to add: All peoples path are different depending on our conditions and mindset.. I want to describe my own experiences and try to extract some points in it.

Edited by Jonas
  • Like 2