SunLover

Giving up love of small sparks for the Love of the Sun

It's funny how normal people care about worthless things that don't last forever. Kid has a toy and he's happy, if an adult has a toy then he thinks it's stupid. A toy is practically useless, it's only good for playing around when there are much better things including the "sun".

People can live off of almost nothing but they still want more, and it's easy to have more because it's possible to give almost any value to almost anything. This makes it easier to make someone happy, even if for a while.

There is really bliss thing out there but reaching it is loosing everything else, including the world and humanity. It is loosing the chance to be sad or angry and to suffer. Out of infinite possibilities, many of them get closed off.

I've read of a Buddhist temple where monks used to practice a type of meditation that makes one only feel happiness. It became a forbidden type of meditation because monks would go into mountains and meditate without nothing to eat. They don't feel like eating because that would interrupt the meditation and so they just die happy.

You can't do anything when you're dead and you're safe when you're not doing anything. You might avoid the bad outcome of a marriage and wont get hurt by the things you love but you will also deny the love in the first place. Wont worry about someone far away and wont be sad when someone leaves. You will just be driven to have a glorious suicide somewhere on a mountain.

People get born, they meet each other, they laugh and cry, and this pattern keeps repeating. Everyone keeps running in a Samsara hamster wheel, not being able to outrun suffering, but that's also the place where perpetual happiness happens. When there are people living, they can both love and suffer.

Why settle for the small spark of happiness of marriage to an imperfect mortal human being when you can experience Permanent Love and Happiness and Bliss the size of the Sun by marrying yourself permanently to God who is the most perfect Being in the Universe for He is the Universe Himself? If the monks die Happy and they Ascend to a Higher Place, why make the monks suffer by binding them to the Samsara of Humanity? If you can Love without Suffering by Transforming yourself into God or be part of God again, why wouldn't you do it?

Edited by SunLover

Why do you think enlightened souls choose to reincarnate and take human form? Bcz even bliss becomes boring after a while. In many spiritual paths, taking human form is considered the biggest boon, because of the ability to experience human emotions, especially love. In Taoism, the gods envy humans for this ability and for their freedom of action, while they only have duties. However, I'm a firm believer in not knocking anything until I try it, so go ahead SunLover, attain your God Realization. And once you have attained it, then please come back and write a report on here ...

Why settle for the small spark of happiness of marriage to an imperfect mortal human being when you can experience Permanent Love and Happiness and Bliss the size of the Sun by marrying yourself permanently to God who is the most perfect Being in the Universe for He is the Universe Himself? If the monks die Happy and they Ascend to a Higher Place, why make the monks suffer by binding them to the Samsara of Humanity? If you can Love without Suffering by Transforming yourself into God or be part of God again, why wouldn't you do it?

Because it's just as pointless

• Like 1

Why do you think enlightened souls choose to reincarnate and take human form? Bcz even bliss becomes boring after a while. In many spiritual paths, taking human form is considered the biggest boon, because of the ability to experience human emotions, especially love. In Taoism, the gods envy humans for this ability and for their freedom of action, while they only have duties. However, I'm a firm believer in not knocking anything until I try it, so go ahead SunLover, attain your God Realization. And once you have attained it, then please come back and write a report on here ...

This is a very good point you are making. I have often asked this question myself. Why would enlightened souls leave the higher dimensions to reincarnate and take human form in the lower dimensions? This is because souls choose to reincarnate on this planet 1) to experience suffering and 2) to transcend the limitations of humanity and human suffering by elevating their human forms back into the Divine/God. As this guy would say..

http://www.tybro.com/TYBRO/Enlightenment.html

ENLIGHTENMENT is the goal of human life, for the individual and for the race. Enlightenment is awakening to the presence of God as the One-in-all and All-in-one and then expressing that non-dual realization in every aspect of your existence. Simply put, enlightenment is God-realization, i.e., making God real in the totality of your being.

Enlightenment, therefore, is a developmental process, not a one-time event. It is the highest aspect of our human potential for self-directed growth in body, mind, and spirit. That human potential can change the human condition.

Enlightenment is not purely psychological. In the course of higher human development, physical changes also occur, most dramatically in the later phases of the enlightenment process. In the final phase, according to various sacred traditions, the body is alchemically changed into light. Enlightenment becomes literally so, through the transubstantiation of flesh, blood, and bone into an immortal body of light. Through a combination of personal effort and divine grace, a person attains a deathless condition through the alchemical transmutation of his or her ordinary fleshly body. This transubstantiated body is called various names in the traditions, such as light body, solar body, diamond body, or resurrection body. I'll expand on that below.

If involution is the materialization of Spirit and evolution is the spiritualization of matter, then the end of evolutionfinal enlightenmentis the complete return of matter to Spirit as humans attain full expression of their inherent divinity and become Godmen and Godwomen. It is the conquest of death. It is the return to the condition of "that which never dies and that which was never born." If there is an inner unity or transcendent common core to world religions and sacred traditions, we should expect that the human potential for transubstantiation would be understood by all of them. Indeed, that is just what we find.

When a God/Goddess descend into 3D earth and incarnate as a flesh-and-blood human being, he or she is surrounded by so much forces of darkness that his/her connection to the Divine is completely cut off. In fact, he or she completely forgets and is completely ignorant of the fact that all humans are descended from Higher Dimensional Lifeforms. To return to the Godhead and achieve God Realization and raise himself/herself above the level of common human suffering though birth, marriage, illness, death, man has to abandon everything in this quest for enlightenment., Why do you the Buddha abandon his family?

So in essence, Gods/Goddesses descend into this 3D dimension to train their soul to the point that they can overcome the forces of darkness inpeding spiritual progress and enlightenment. It is like running a 20 km marathon with a heavy backpack and 10kg weights strapped to your legs. Gods/Goddesses can only evolve themselves by descending into this 3D dimension and overcome suffering through Enlightenment and transforming themselves back into Gods/Goddesses again.

Unfortunately, the forces of darkness on this planet has grown so pervasive and prevalent that a reset needs to be done. The forces of darkness on this planet has become so powerful and pervasive that Earth is no longer a school but more of a prison camp where we humans serve as food supplies to the demons and devils out there.The Kill Switch needs to be hit or the souls living on this planet will lose their connection to God forever.

ENLIGHTENMENT is the goal of human life, for the individual and for the race. Enlightenment is awakening to the presence of God as the One-in-all and All-in-one and then expressing that non-dual realization in every aspect of your existence. Simply put, enlightenment is God-realization, i.e., making God real in the totality of your being.

Well, in Buddhism, it is said that we all are enlightened already, but we just fail or refuse to see it. I'm no expert, but in Theravada Buddhism at least, the conclusion that comes from the evolution of souls on the wheel of karma, is that it is inevitable that everyone will become aware of their own enlightenment, therefore there is no need for a reset or for pushing enlightenment onto others.

As far as Sakyamuni (1st Buddha) and the reason he had to leave home. I have two theories, of course, both speculation, because it's impossible for anyone to confirm any of them

1. This is the accepted theory that he had to leave home because this is what is necessary, and what is prescribed in the Vedas, for one to attain moksha. According to accepted Indian practice, it is not possible to achieve liberation (moksha) while performing householder duties, so once those were fulfilled (meaning sons and daughters were all married off), a person was free and expected to go to the forest and meditate and attain moksha.

2. This is my theory, and it is pure speculation. Sakymuni was the son of a king, however it was a small and wake kingdom militarily. The fact that in the century following his death, his kingdom was swallowed up by a neighbor is proof of this. Sakyamuni realized this, realized that militarily he had no chance at conquest, so he figured out his only chance to assure his immortality and his name in the history books was to start a new cult that hopefully will become a world religion. For an ambitious prince, and also very intelligent, this option was far more preferable than staying on as a leader of a tiny kingdom. Of course, no one in their right mind would ever admit to this, so myths are created how Buddha saw the poor and we all know the story ...

Sorted SunLover. You are a seeker and that is good. We are all on the path here. Nobody' an expert in everthing but some are Masters of some things. Grandmaster Sinfest is a horse stance Sifu and that's a brilliant set to cultivate. He could probably teach you how to have a go at that. Keep at it and positie change will manifest. The trick is to keep at it. Beyond the 'boredom' barrier where many fail, only to go off chasing after fresh whims.

There is no secret to culivation. It is all out there in plain sight but the deeper meanings remain hidden from all save those who persevere.

Once you tasted a bit of the Sun, you will never have any desires for sparks again. I tasted a bit of the Sun a year ago, just a bit and even that bit brings me so much more happiness and bliss than any spark of happiness which has ever happened before to me in my life.

No sexual orgasms which I ever had before in my life comes even remotely close to the brief moments of God realization which I experienced. As long as I can't achieve permanent God Realization now, I will always be depressed. All I seek now is endless eternal bliss. Yes this is all which I seek.

My friend, I have similar prolbem. I have depression now.

I have tasted the bliss. I don't what kind of bliss that you have experienced. I assume they're from the same source.

However I don't know the pursuit of bliss is the correct path. It sounds like an addiction and very selfish. Shouldn't we be thinking what we can do to help others? I think every kind word and deed are manifestation of God.

Be rid of one's ego is the buddhaist path. The emphasis of I want bliss may be counter productive.

I'm struggle with the concept too. I hope we can help each other on the search.

That's a good way to think hydrogen.

When we are doing something for someone else, even 'just' cultivating with intention for their wellbeing then we tend to put our own problems to one side to focus on the other person.

The less there is of 'self' the less problems attach to self, cos there's not as much there for them to stick to.

Chanting is good for depression I'll try to post a link.

nice chanting and sunlover I agree, but ponder to yourself what you are focusing on, what is coming from joy/love, what is coming from fear, going with the flow, accepting all, appreciation...desire is a low state, nevertheless It is a good realisation seems you have been shocked enough but I say you can have a look at both, satisfying your soul can be important too

Well, in Buddhism, it is said that we all are enlightened already, but we just fail or refuse to see it. I'm no expert, but in Theravada Buddhism at least, the conclusion that comes from the evolution of souls on the wheel of karma, is that it is inevitable that everyone will become aware of their own enlightenment, therefore there is no need for a reset or for pushing enlightenment onto others.

As far as Sakyamuni (1st Buddha) and the reason he had to leave home. I have two theories, of course, both speculation, because it's impossible for anyone to confirm any of them

1. This is the accepted theory that he had to leave home because this is what is necessary, and what is prescribed in the Vedas, for one to attain moksha. According to accepted Indian practice, it is not possible to achieve liberation (moksha) while performing householder duties, so once those were fulfilled (meaning sons and daughters were all married off), a person was free and expected to go to the forest and meditate and attain moksha.

2. This is my theory, and it is pure speculation. Sakymuni was the son of a king, however it was a small and wake kingdom militarily. The fact that in the century following his death, his kingdom was swallowed up by a neighbor is proof of this. Sakyamuni realized this, realized that militarily he had no chance at conquest, so he figured out his only chance to assure his immortality and his name in the history books was to start a new cult that hopefully will become a world religion. For an ambitious prince, and also very intelligent, this option was far more preferable than staying on as a leader of a tiny kingdom. Of course, no one in their right mind would ever admit to this, so myths are created how Buddha saw the poor and we all know the story ...

Your inner God nature is already enlightened, but if you are still unaware of your inner God nature by not achieveing God Realization, then you are still unenlightened. It is like a budding soccer player with the potential of Maradona/Pele. This soccer player may become like Maradona/Pele but if he doesn't improve himself to his full potential, then he still isn't Maradona/Pele.

You think the Buddha give a damn about whether he has a cult or not? He only cares about achieving inner immortality and leaving samsara and cutting himself off from humanity forever. Does he give a damn if he has a cult or not? I think not.

My friend, I have similar prolbem. I have depression now.

I have tasted the bliss. I don't what kind of bliss that you have experienced. I assume they're from the same source.

However I don't know the pursuit of bliss is the correct path. It sounds like an addiction and very selfish. Shouldn't we be thinking what we can do to help others? I think every kind word and deed are manifestation of God.

Be rid of one's ego is the buddhaist path. The emphasis of I want bliss may be counter productive.

I'm struggle with the concept too. I hope we can help each other on the search.

To achieve this bliss, first you have to get rid of one's ego. Everyone's ego is the main factor blocking the Permanent God Realization of the bliss. Is it an addiction to be obsessed with Enlightened? If it is, then I will prefer to have an addiction, an obsession with Enlightenment than to have an addiction, an obsession to drugs, sex, alcohol, women, cars, wealth, houses, shares and/or other material wordly things.

Of course. Why get addicted and attached to maya and material illusions? If you wanna get addicted and attached, why not get addicted and attached to God? The Buddha and Jesus teach to cut off all your Worldly Addictions/Attachments but they also teach to preserve and grow your own Spiritual Addictions/Attachments to God.

How can you say to be Addicted/Attached to God is selfish? Are you saying that I do not have a right to leave Samsara and Material Suffering which all men is addicted and attached to? Hey if the men and women of this world wanna remain like animals attached to their Material Sufferings/Desires, then I don't have an obligation to help them wallow in their sins.

You are saying, if a Drug Heroin Addict wanna remains fixated on his drug heroin habits without cutting off his addicitons, then it would be selfish of me to cut off my own drug addictions and leave the Heroin Addict to remain attached/addicted to Heroin on his own.

In short, what you are saying is, it is selfish of me to want to evolve and enlighten myself and get myself out of this world of suffering while other people are too lazy and too addicted to their material desires/suffering/happiness to get themselves out of this world of suffering. How crazy is this statement of yours? The majority of the human race do not have the strength to pull themselves out of their own problems so I have to suffer like the rest in order to be unselfish? I have to be as stupid and weak as the rest of humanity so as to be unselfish?

Wake up! The only way one can help humanity is not to give money or medicine or whatever! The only way humanity can be helped is to let every single human being suffer so much pain in this world that he or she will be forced to want to achieve Permanent God Realization on his own without any cajoling from anyone. And if humanity doesn't want to evolve themselves, then you take care of your own shit by leaving humanity for good! Why bother sticking around in a race of animals who do not want to transform themselves into Gods!

nice chanting and sunlover I agree, but ponder to yourself what you are focusing on, what is coming from joy/love, what is coming from fear, going with the flow, accepting all, appreciation...desire is a low state, nevertheless It is a good realisation seems you have been shocked enough but I say you can have a look at both, satisfying your soul can be important too

Material desires is a low state. Spiritual desires is a high state.

Material desires is a low state. Spiritual desires is a high state.

desire is desire, higher than desire is joy, higher than joy is appreciation, higher than appreciation is love, higher than love is oneness..(conceptual)

To achieve this bliss, first you have to get rid of one's ego. Everyone's ego is the main factor blocking the Permanent God Realization of the bliss. Is it an addiction to be obsessed with Enlightened? If it is, then I will prefer to have an addiction, an obsession with Enlightenment than to have an addiction, an obsession to drugs, sex, alcohol, women, cars, wealth, houses, shares and/or other material wordly things.

Of course. Why get addicted and attached to maya and material illusions? If you wanna get addicted and attached, why not get addicted and attached to God? The Buddha and Jesus teach to cut off all your Worldly Addictions/Attachments but they also teach to preserve and grow your own Spiritual Addictions/Attachments to God.

How can you say to be Addicted/Attached to God is selfish? Are you saying that I do not have a right to leave Samsara and Material Suffering which all men is addicted and attached to? Hey if the men and women of this world wanna remain like animals attached to their Material Sufferings/Desires, then I don't have an obligation to help them wallow in their sins.

You are saying, if a Drug Heroin Addict wanna remains fixated on his drug heroin habits without cutting off his addicitons, then it would be selfish of me to cut off my own drug addictions and leave the Heroin Addict to remain attached/addicted to Heroin on his own.

In short, what you are saying is, it is selfish of me to want to evolve and enlighten myself and get myself out of this world of suffering while other people are too lazy and too addicted to their material desires/suffering/happiness to get themselves out of this world of suffering. How crazy is this statement of yours? The majority of the human race do not have the strength to pull themselves out of their own problems so I have to suffer like the rest in order to be unselfish? I have to be as stupid and weak as the rest of humanity so as to be unselfish?

Wake up! The only way one can help humanity is not to give money or medicine or whatever! The only way humanity can be helped is to let every single human being suffer so much pain in this world that he or she will be forced to want to achieve Permanent God Realization on his own without any cajoling from anyone. And if humanity doesn't want to evolve themselves, then you take care of your own shit by leaving humanity for good! Why bother sticking around in a race of animals who do not want to transform themselves into Gods!

:lol: Those are some hilariously selfish statements, yes. Reminds me of a person(s) that used to hang around here.

Edited by Fū Yue

I used to have similar line of thinking until I had my first self-realization, which was accompanied by bliss and oneness. I genuiely felt every body is part of me, every animal and every thing in the universe. I kind of felt the true enlightenment was only possible if every one on earth was enlightened.

It's good that you have passion and desire. Please keep an open mind. I'm sure you'll be successful.

Self-ish isn't an insult, it's an inn along the path.

Everybody checks in.

Some like it so much they buy a condo and live there.

Others stay a while then move on.

It's a nice inn. There are lots like it along the same path.

Religious sects own and run a lot of them.

Very hospitable people; sectarians.

• Like 1

Gods do not need to eat rice.

They may not need to, but many still do ... just because they enjoy it. Gods enjoy eating tasty food, having sex with beautiful women, or men, doing drugs, getting drunk, being mischievous, making men suffer or helping them out of suffering. And they do not need to do all these things as they could just as easily spend all their time being cut off from humanity and cultivating their spiritual powers ... Why they don't do that? Because routine, even blissful routine, is the surest way to kill your creativity and intelligence.

Edited by healingtouch