Yoda

Go slow on Intuflow

I just read an article in Sonnon's web magazine that it's best to do intuflow motions slowly with no distractions to bring more sensitivity and awareness into the area of the body being moved.

Going fast in front of the TV will enhance flexibility, but will really reduce the overall benefits.

That was a fresh perspective for me... I've just been toggling through my intuflow practice at a quick pace. Something to consider. My Intuflow dvd has been on tour forever, I should call it back to Degoda for a restudy.

-Yoda

Also read a story about coach's childhood... rough story. But out of that has come a lot of insight and benefit for sure. I think the website for his magazine is rmaxinternational.com

Hmm I will have to read that.

I ALWAYS thought Sonnon goes WAAAAAAAY too fast on intu flow (interesting about the flexability point) an should slow down. Too bad he didnt do that in the first place, or include both a yin and yang form like with THe Universal Form (available on ebay for like bucks, a Shaolin Qi Gong).

Can you point out these articles? I think this is the latest volume and edition link:

http://www.rmaxinternational.com/home/inde...&Itemid=393

I just read an article in Sonnon's web magazine that it's best to do intuflow motions slowly with no distractions to bring more sensitivity and awareness into the area of the body being moved.

Going fast in front of the TV will enhance flexibility, but will really reduce the overall benefits.

This really applies to any type of movement.

Being focused on movement is of prime importance.

Being focused is of prime importance. - vipassana

Actually anything we do in this life.

Intention

GT-

Good point... his vid goes pretty fast, actually. I'm slowing it down now.

It's the Mindfulness during Intuflow one and the Freedom from Fear Reactivity, but the second one is hard to read. Hate to think of anyone being raised in that type of a situation.

-Y

TheSongsofDistantEarth,

I'm still waiting for my DVD to get here. The movements look similar to what I had been doing already based on intuition. I just wanted something that can add to it and I feel this program is a match for me.

I do it 3-5x a week. Relaxing. I highly recommend some sort of regular stretching routine.

Can any of you guys relate how long you've been doing Intu-flow and what benefits you have gotten from it?

Thanks

Two times per day. Very reccomended!

Mobility -IMHO - is the foundation for every physical activity.

Bye

Does anyone have experience with both Intuflow and Steve Maxwell's Encyclopedia of Joint Mobility? If so, please compare.