ZhengTzu

Accessing Higher Dimensions

This is not at all consistent with my experience. If you are stating this as a universal absolute I would be interested in the source of your information.

Again, care to provide the source for this statistic? I ask only because 63% of all statistics are made up to make an argument look more impressive.

I prefer to reply this via a PM (Private Message)

My only dimensional expansion came in the form of dreams. I used Mike Lomax's Sequential Energy Center Activation and Dimensional Expansion to "get there." Like I said mine came in dreams, I could read the chinese characters in my dreams and got explicit instructions from a very wise man.

I wanted to share this, I am not sure if it is typical or not. I asked MR. Lomoax about it...

Also I got got a non linear energy boost from these movements! I would recommend this DVD as a means to expand to another dimension.

• Like 2

My goal is to be open - aware and expanded in this dimension

which according to my calculations is the present - being present.

Any effort to go to other dimensions is wasted effort in my opinion-

in my opinion - If other dimensions manifest - no problem. They are welcome,

however, i will not put effort into obtaining them

Carry on :):):)

My only dimensional expansion came in the form of dreams. I used Mike Lomax's Sequential Energy Center Activation and Dimensional Expansion to "get there." Like I said mine came in dreams, I could read the chinese characters in my dreams and got explicit instructions from a very wise man.

I wanted to share this, I am not sure if it is typical or not. I asked MR. Lomoax about it...

Also I got got a non linear energy boost from these movements! I would recommend this DVD as a means to expand to another dimension.

Dreams are very important. But the majority of dreams are the result of subconscious and daily incidents.

But some dreams are actually a projection of astral realms. The person who is having the dream actually watches the astral realm and similar to a medium, he/she can see astral realm with his/her physical conscience. However, this astral view is somehow distorted. This is the reason, somebody needs the assitance of a master who knows these distortions and this master should interpret the dream and manage the person to do the right thing in his/her path. This technique is the main technique of sufism.

• Like 1

My goal is to be open - aware and expanded in this dimensionwhich according to my calculations is the present - being present.Any effort to go to other dimensions is wasted effort in my opinion-in my opinion - If other dimensions manifest - no problem. They are welcome,however, i will not put effort into obtaining themCarry on :):):)

I don't blame you. My point, however is that dimensions are not other worlds but dimensional aspects of this present world around us. That is what Lao Tzu was speaking of. Open to higher dimensions of consciousness to better understand and heal the world around us not to go chasing after far off worllds. For 1-4 see the above posts. 5th dimension above time would be something the Buddhists refer to as Tushita which is heaven or(place of the divas) which is apart of this world. This can be compared to the otherly world Pure Land (heaven) created by the Bodhisattva Amitabha. Wether you believe in such things it is beyond the point which is in the comparison itself.

I am open to our awareness of such dimensional aspects of reality being more than just pragmatic and manifesting differently but, I mainly believe in and speak of the pragmatic understanding of such things for the sake of raising consciousness rather than pushing people away. For example, one could say heaven is just a state of mind in which one experiences a higher plain of consciousness aware of the world above time. I am only saying this so that you can look at the world differently not to encourage you to seek higher dimensions. That would be somewhat of a wild goose chase. Strive for other goals and you may just happen to find yourself laughing one day strolling about in the green fields of grass I am making up which exist in Tushita ; ) knowing that it is also your half maintained back yard that you have overlooked time and time again too busy to notice its intrinsict beauty. My other posts about this topic are also in a pragmatic sort of light. No astral plane projections in my understanding of the topic.

So after saying this. What do you mean by your goal is to be "aware and expanded in this dimension"? Which dimension? The third? That would be ignoring #1, 2, 4 (time) making you not so aware of this world. It would also be quite boring. Or... are you simply stating "in this world" fostering the idea that this world is a dimension in itself in comparison to another reality/dimension? not directed toward you exactly but, WHAT ABOUT THE DIMENSIONS OF THIS DIMENSION? Should we go beyond without focusing on the world around us first? distractions to a solution in my opinion.

Edited by 1try80deny

This approach of course leaves the sixth dimension as a huge unkown and if scientists are right of there being twelve dimensions how could we possibly figure out the rest of them. Seams impossible.

It also seams impossible to fold a piece of paper to reach the moon. Yet, it only takes 42 folds of a piece of paper to reach the moon. Coincidentally, the super computer in the book "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" was asked to figure out the meaning of life and came up with the answer 42 leaving the people to figure out what the question is? Bare with me... A computer, however, not being a CONSCIOUS being, would easily misunderstand the answer which in my opinion is better interpretted as nothing four two nothing. A computer would also not understand that conscioussness (as traditionally thought) is not complete without unconciousness. At that, I leave ya'll with the question: How does one percieve dimensions in and out of conciousness? Who, what, where, when, why, and how?

To answer the question of how many dimensions are there or is it fractal in nature, I would agree with scientists that there are twelve dimensions, yet it is also fractal in nature. It is a human error to think that two answers are mutually exclusive. The tao helps teach us this.

Edited by 1try80deny

Check out P-membrane theory. They are very big on multi dimensionality, but not as we know it Jim.

Fractals seem to be considered very old hat round these parts.

Please do not imagine that I have the first idea what it 'means' but I do talk to some of these guys now and again.

Two rabbits go into the woods

six years later how many rabbits come out of the woods ?

Theres no way to know,

because ALL the pertinant parameters need to be described

for math to work out an answer.

A bright person can make assumptions, and then do the math..

but its a castle of cards.

There are those who wont admit it, because they consider themselves

the best at what they do , and so theres no one to challenge them ( that is in the group

because the group shares a common interest in promoting that they are

the best at what they do.)

Ex. Its just fact that you cant draw a graph of probability from a single data point

Do folks still predict the liklihood of life on other planets ? sure they do.

The brightest scientist I know , restricts his speculations , and just says that which

he knows to the best of his knowlege is factually true.

Sometimes the subject is simple and his answer is simple.

But he is willing to say he has no data and so no opinion to venture ,if he has no data.

Back in the old days mathematicians knew that they were modelling

the math equations to fit the reality they could observe, and this would allow them to

quantify relationships to make predictions about similar situations.

But it seems now that the fetters are loose and they can fly off in a flight of imagination

so long as they have some ultracomplicated equation to base conclusions on.

When they can show how universes bump into one another and create new ones

or that they spring from nothingness expanding ,,without an equation

well then ,I would say they might be onto something extraordinary.

Taoist mediums can communicate with Spirit entities. There's good honest wages to be had by those who can do that. Very popular facet of Taism is spirit communication along wth fortune telling. Those subsidise our centre. Mediumship services and fortune telling income helps keep our class fees affordable.

One hand washes the other. Anyone local wanting a sitting can book via website link on my profile.

QiGong classes also available at very reasonable rates.

People must ask you how real, how accurate such mediumship is. How do you answer?

Funnily enough that hardly ever happens. Sitters are there cos they more or less believe anyway and non believers are generally either too polite, as at work, or totally don't give a toss.

It's an indefensible place to be, no one will ever be convinced unless they choose to be; so mediums tend not to bother trying.

The religious side of spiritualism says that it's one of the few religions that never evangelises.

If someone has a sitting and gets some convincing evidence they'll be happy enough with what they get, if they don't they'll either come back for a second shot or not bother.

We keep pretty busy as you can see from the website link at my profile. Our centre is open every day and there's something on daily and most evenings.

Accuracy is a funny thing to define. Sometimes you can give names , addresses, dates all sorts, it just flows, other times it's a struggle to get anything at all. The sitter brings the reading with them , mediums are just that, in between the sitter and whatever comes through for them whilst they are with you. I have no idea whatsoever what will come or not til they sit down.

Edited by GrandmasterP

If anyone does try and cipher this tongue twister of dimensional analysis please consider this:That which is against the tao does not show truth. Truth and illusion are both intertwined in my opinion to form this reality. Truth is not complete without illusion in this layer of reality we find ourselves (ie not tai-chi). The biggest example of this is dream and reality. The point I'm trying to make is that truth is not on one side or the other but on both; intertwined; interconnected; both dependent on the other to help create the form of formlessness.