Artists who seem to maybe have had spontaneous Holy Spirit/Kundalini renaissance/Awakening

Obviously drugs makes it difficult to determine

but some experience that lasted and opened their senses to One Sense

Its not that one is more creative than the other. Its just that the creations differ, preferences differ and some chose to express their creativity more in certain ways. Like a bum may create the experience for himself of abundance in lack and create the experience/illusion of being uncreative. This is a very bold thing to do and a very spiritual thing to do. One person is not more spiritual than the other just because his focus is on the higher planes. This "physical" experience is not less spiritual, its just diffrent. The physical expressions may seem "very limited" and they may be in a sense. Does that mean they are less spiritual? No, they're just diffrent! :D

About creativity... You are already as creative as you'll ever be. The only change will be the realization of your creativeness. Becoming more and more aware of the fact that you are creating every tiny little detail in your lifes experiences.

The paradox is that allot of people have created the illusion for themselves of being uncreative. We are really naughty...

Don't know if he's 'enlightened', but Alex Grey's paintings are quite profound.

Yes, that's a very good "technical" point. There never was, never is, and never will be any such thing as an enlightened person.

• Like 2

Its not that one is more creative than the other. Its just that the creations differ, preferences differ and some chose to express their creativity more in certain ways. Like a bum may create the experience for himself of abundance in lack and create the experience/illusion of being uncreative. This is a very bold thing to do and a very spiritual thing to do. One person is not more spiritual than the other just because his focus is on the higher planes. This "physical" experience is not less spiritual, its just diffrent. The physical expressions may seem "very limited" and they may be in a sense. Does that mean they are less spiritual? No, they're just diffrent! :D

About creativity... You are already as creative as you'll ever be. The only change will be the realization of your creativeness. Becoming more and more aware of the fact that you are creating every tiny little detail in your lifes experiences.

The paradox is that allot of people have created the illusion for themselves of being uncreative. We are really naughty...

:D

Gatito Yes, that's a very good "technical" point. There never was, never is, and never will be any such thing as an enlightened person.

I don't know about enlightened but Pablo Amaringo is one of the best Shamanic artists

ondas-de-la-ayahuasca-by-pablo-amaringo.jpg

Many classical music composers were attuned to the compositions from the gandhabbas, the celestial musicians. I have seen in meditation what this beings are capable of and it is truly magnificent. LOVE is in everything they think or do. :)

For example:

No words can describe this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L38om0zDSHk

A couple of others:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7oXm7r5DAA

Love, unconditional love to all sentient beings.

Edited by Gerard

Yes. The Light of Love shines through artists when they are creating. It's easier to see in some than in others.

I'm not a terribly good artist, but I've been tapping into something that's strange. The picture below: I knew I wanted to paint a native american woman weaving - I had seen a picture in a magazine and I liked the pose. I put her onto the canvas, and then started drawing squiggly lines all around her, thoughtlessly. Then I started mindlessly coloring within the lines of the squiggles, until some sort of a form started coming out at me. This is the result.

I call it Preparing for the Skinwalkers. I see that a plant entity, a couple human entities (as of yet still unembodied, but waiting patiently for the skin forms she's weaving) and an animal entity in the form of the bird on the left. This theme was totally unintentional, the only thing intentional was the weaver and the loom.

I do this in people's portraits, too. Place the portrait in there first, then do the squiggles; it turns into a story of their past and future, somehow; it seems to tap into the synchronicity of the moment and reveal dynamics that the mundane consciousness doesn't see.post-9518-133864111119_thumb.jpg

I just discovered you can click on the thumbnail and get a bigger picture. That seems to be the best I can do... :blink:

Edited by manitou

Aaaargh!

Forget it. I can't figure out how to get the right size image onto this thread. I'm retarded when it comes to computer skills. Bummer.

Aaaargh!

Forget it. I can't figure out how to get the right size image onto this thread. I'm retarded when it comes to computer skills. Bummer.

Edited by gatito