Thunder_Gooch

If anyone can help this person please do

Recently I read on the LMP forum that someone refused to head the warning about not working with the lower dan tein immediately after ejaculation and wound up breaking their lower dan tein.

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to fix this, and it will probably cause him/her lots of serious health issues as a result.

But maybe someone else out there knows something I don't and can help them.

http://www.longmenpai.com/forum/showthread.php?175-Cultivation-Injury-Broken-Yang-Embryo-what-to-do

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Here is here...

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/23384-ltd-yang-embryo-crack-what-to-do/page__pid__335331__st__0entry335331

He is confused like hell about the LDT being cracked. I think he did more damages in masturbation than his Chi Kung practice. Chi Kung can fix his problem that he is having now if he puts the time and effort into it instead of fantasizing that his LDT was cracked.

There is no such thing as a cracked LDT. He may have problem with his kidneys or other internal organs which can be caused by over masturbation. He did not describe the symptoms that he's having. Therefore, how people could help him...??? He has already convicted himself by claiming that his LDT has been cracked.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 2

Here is here...

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/23384-ltd-yang-embryo-crack-what-to-do/page__pid__335331__st__0entry335331

He is confused like hell about the LDT being cracked. I think he did more damages in masturbation than his Chi Kung practice. Chi Kung can fix his problem that he is having now if he puts the time and effort into it instead of fantasizing that his LDT was cracked.

There is no such thing as a cracked LDT. He may have problem with his kidneys or other internal organs which can be caused by over masturbation. He did not describe the symptoms that he's having. Therefore, how people could help him...??? He has already convicted himself by claiming that his LDT has been cracked.

I think he is confused too, because getting to the stage where it is full enough to be damaged is something like less than 1% of people training in a LDT practice will ever achieve. However the potential for this kind of damage is very real, even if you don't believe it.

We all stumble and fall. At my level, I am allowed one ejaculation a month, but I would be lying if I said that I keep to that program rigorously. Sexual desire is a tremendous opponent, in essence the root of life, and living in society makes things that much more difficult. One escape route available is nonorgasmic sex, which loosens the psychological load somewhat. But this approach, too, is quite difficult for both practitioner and partner. Fortunately, the system has a lot of safety measures built into it. For example, during those days that I permit myself one orgasm, I am pretty much at full power by the next morning. Despite this, the regimen says I may not train for three days afterward, and I do not. When I really let myself go, however, and enjoy a night of torrid sex, ejaculating repeatedly, then the gates of the dantien truly slam shut, and whatever benefits I may have garnered from nei kung are lost for a time.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

I assume the LDT can be configurate and cultiate differently.

I heard in the past the LTD has to be cultivated (build). People may understand that there is no Dantien from the beginning. There is. Personally I have stated this to one of my teachers and he take his eye protection down and serious take look and told:"You have three whats the problem?" LDT can be cultivate (developed).

Very special is Jing Dong Gong which will absorb from all direction without porebreathing.

In Longemenpai the Yin Xin Fa emphasize on porebreathing at the end even turn from You Yi to Wu Yi let the LDT do the Porebreathing itself as I observe and understand how I get teached.

When we read the Flying Phonexi Qigong post we get the Idea that there are different sort of Qi. Tan Tao Pai and Flying Phoenix can be mixed, Tan Tao Pei obey the rules of celibacy and Warrior Buddha Minds Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong do not.

So there are different energy one can cultivate in the LDT which are affected by different things. Like Flying Phoenix and Jing Dong Gong seem not be used for hurting others.

So cracking a LDT is maybe possible for a specific school.

And I ask me why not exercise Yin Xin Fa to repair the LDT as it has the sealing for reproduction, anus and LDT itself.

Else there are other healing Qigong like Flying Phoenix Qigong which is to gain homeostasis.

And if one get need of help of healer the chinese one will always ask the lineage

and the practise. So either one has to hide the fact of breaking rules from ones own teacher or on has did something on the own not know the countermeasuring teachings

when something happens. One follow the teacher because mostly he has an remedy when something goes wrong.

Best,

Q

• Like 2

"One follow the teacher because mostly he has an remedy when something goes wrong."

THIS

I think one important point in this is something already being done, i.e. staying centered and not freaking out about it.

One question I have is with regard to what stage of practice - yang embryo is really a pretty advanced stage. With regard to the "leaking into the stomach," can you be more precise? Does it flow along energetic lines, any coherent progression? Where do the blockages form, is it consistent or random? Does MCO sublimation help or make things worse? Yin Xin Fa sounds apropos.

The usage of the hands is a good tool, imho - but, there is a question of whether or not your current level of progress is utterly wasted - so while you may be able to refashion the ball in a manner of speaking, if the container is truly broken then it may be the case where the amplitude is simply too great to mend the vessel and also maintain any semblance of those energetic amplitudes - that may have been what jc referred to as it cannot be repaired. Ergo, as to whether or not it can heal on its own - I think it can to an extent, even a significant extent, but as to whether or not it will be able to hold the full capacity again is well beyond most of us. We'd all like to be optimistic and say yes after an unspecified period of healing, but I am of the opinion that the practices which cultivate those amplitudes may have to cease in order for the healing to be complete, sorta like some adhesives are undermined by water, so it needs to be repaired and dried before filling again. Of course I cannot be certain of that.

Do these blockages and such manifest when simply doing emptiness meditation or something of the sort?

Good luck!

• Like 1

Again, the only tradition as far as to my knowledge that says that you can "break" your dantien in any capacity is the Mo Pai. the only person replying to your topic in the longmen forums in MorePieGuy here in these forums. So maybe you could wait until teachers of the longmen actually say something to you, and see if they consider your problem to be real or help you.

Again, you must have been doing Mo Pai if you think you can break your dantien. I have never read in any sort of cosmology or alchemical practice that is daoist that says anything about breaking a dantien. Even the well known longer teachers here such as Ya Mu have stated here before that they do not believe it can be broken. I read in one thread he even said that meditation after ejaculation was beneficial to recover immediately the energy you lost.

In any capacity, doing the kind of training that you seem to be doing without having a master to be consistently in your physical presence can be very dangerous, with extreme pointed cultivation also comes extreme pointed (wanted or unwanted) results. In short, any person who's gonna purportedly teach you that sort of thing over the internet will not be able to fix you if you screw up, or even be able to notice if you are screwing up.

Again, I think its not very convenient of you to not be associated with any tradition yet come running to them in all directions when you think something bad has happened.

In Mo Pai, isn't it breaking the bands of the dantien, not breaking the dantien itself?

Yea there is a point in the training where you break the chords connecting to the dantien to allow it to move around freely. I know of a tai chi master in san fran that can do the same, he was a student of hu yao zhen or Chen Fake.

John

• Like 1

It may be he has been drawing chi into his prostate point, below the dan tien, its easy to do. That might explain his feeling hot lava in his belly after ejaculation. The question remains, why worry about chi meditating after ejaculation, its all about chi, and a man can still draw chi into the dan tien during and after ejaculating with no problems, so I am a little confused.

Maybe I am missing something here but this guy sounds like he is worried about something that hasn't really happened. He really needs to sit down and talk to someone in real life, not on the net.

• Like 1

In Mo Pai, isn't it breaking the bands of the dantien, not breaking the dantien itself?

Nope.

What I mean is the dantien itself. Evidently it can be broken by doing Mo Pai training before 3 days of ejaculation are over. They seem to have this rule where you have to wait out 3 days after ejaculation before they can do training again. Seemingly that ejaculation will screw with your dantien and if you put energy into it before its ready it will crack. And if you do so happen break it you can never ever repair it, and you'll never progress in that sort of training ever again. Ask around any person who says they're doing Mo Pai here. They'll all tell you the same thing.

• Like 1

The lower gate is intimately connected with the du/ren/chong mai. Doing practices that rely on a very solid lower gate and deal with substantial energy density require a sufficiently stable solid gate. When the gate opens it is not open close like a light switch, that is the reason for the caution - arising significant energetic amplitudes while the gate is still in the process of shutting is what causes the issue.

While certain meditations may be fine after ej, certain others simply arent because of this.

• Like 2

As far as I gathered it in the LDT there is a 'valve' and this is normally open. So if too much pressure is exerted the valve will neutralise this. However, after ejaculation that valve is closed, probably for something like three days. Obviously the hours directly after it will be very closed and then gradually open up. If pressure is then applied the LDT can burst.

There just seem to be different opinions whether the three day rule applies already to the level 1 exercise or only after level 1 has been passed and level 2 exercise is begun by the practitioner.

Nope.

What I mean is the dantien itself. Evidently it can be broken by doing Mo Pai training before 3 days of ejaculation are over. They seem to have this rule where you have to wait out 3 days after ejaculation before they can do training again. Seemingly that ejaculation will screw with your dantien and if you put energy into it before its ready it will crack. And if you do so happen break it you can never ever repair it, and you'll never progress in that sort of training ever again. Ask around any person who says they're doing Mo Pai here. They'll all tell you the same thing.

Another school I train in says 1 week for any LDT stimulation at all.

I was told the dantien can be ruptured and explode if worked with within a week of the last ejaculation, this warning seems common among several schools that focus on filling the LDT.

In mo pai the cords are cut at level 3, so it becomes mobile, it is sent down to the perineum point and attached to the yin storage center chakra there, both are returned to the LDT's original location and then attempted to be fused as one uniting yin and yang as one. I speculate this occurs with all of the dan teins being fused together with their yin counterparts, maybe even all the other chakras as well.

I was told the dantien can be ruptured and explode if worked with within a week of the last ejaculation, this warning seems common among several schools that focus on filling the LDT.

In mo pai the cords are cut at level 3, so it becomes mobile, it is sent down to the perineum point and attached to the yin storage center chakra there, both are returned to the LDT's original location and then attempted to be fused as one uniting yin and yang as one. I speculate this occurs with all of the dan teins being fused together with their yin counterparts, maybe even all the other chakras as well.

Wouldnt you have to cut the "cords" holding the "yin center" in place as well?

Wouldnt you have to cut the "cords" holding the "yin center" in place as well?

I am unsure on this point, and have no one I could ask to clarify on it.

Recently I read on the LMP forum that someone refused to head the warning about not working with the lower dan tein immediately after ejaculation and wound up breaking their lower dan tein.

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to fix this, and it will probably cause him/her lots of serious health issues as a result.

But maybe someone else out there knows something I don't and can help them.

http://www.longmenpai.com/forum/showthread.php?175-Cultivation-Injury-Broken-Yang-Embryo-what-to-do

Hey,

I mentioned this issue to a friend who is into shamanism as well as internal martial arts and he suggested someone invent a ritual or sort of 'feel out' a method for sealing the LDT, if one does not exist. He thought it should be performed by the guy's master, but, from what I've read, he probably doesn't have one. If he does, God/the Universe might just guide that person in the proper method, even if they don't know how to do it.

Maybe a long shot, but I thought it sounded like a decent suggestion. He should also see a doctor, IMO, but I know that's no fun. :wacko:

GT