Marblehead

Lily Of The Day

Not good enough, grow a new one :lol:

That will have to wait till next year now. They are all done blooming for this year but I still have lots of pictures that I haven't shared yet.

Our Lily's have had a right hammering from flippin' Lily Beetles this year.

Maybe switch to Dahliahs next year.

Too bad about the beetles. I was lucky this year and had no serious insect or fungal problems

I have tried Irises here but have been very unsuccessful. Canis lily do well here, especially the tiger. I had them for about fifteen years before switching to the daylilies.

It's been a summer for pests, worst I've known. No nasturtiuums at all. Slugs n snails aplenty,Hostas like lace. Second show of roses has been good though. Lilys [tigers] mainly chomped. Mrs GrandmasterP thinks Dahlias vulgar but I am working on her.

Edited by GrandmasterP

How do you include pictures in your posts please?

At the "Reply to this topic" screen go to bottom-right and click "More reply options". Go to bottom of screen to "Attach files" and use "Browse" to find the pix file. Select the file and click "Attach this file". When the 'thumb' of the pix appears click "Add to post". (Note size limitations.)

How about some overall views of your garden.

For all we know you could be shooting these at the local nursery LOL

Hehehe. I'll take some pix and put them in some other thread so questions can be asked of me. Give me a couple of days.