Marblehead

Lily Of The Day

Quiet lately.

Stosh

Yeah, but that's okay. They are still getting a lot of views and a few downloads so all is well.

I mean, after all, once you have said, "Oh, how pretty." what else is there to say?

Actually I was thinking that it was you that was kind of quiet lately.

But that just may be you have been posting to threads that havent been catching my attention.

So I was just checking up on you. I havent been seeing Et either , and rbsb deleted his acct I think.

but I didnt want to dig.

I was watching the green mile the other day ,

I thought Tom Hanks part ,might pass exemplary for a Taoist Master which in its turn has me thinking

whether posting opinions still has merit. Ive said my two cents on most things by now,

and after saying "oh how pretty" what else is there?

Actually I was thinking that it was you that was kind of quiet lately.

T'is true. I have been rather quiet lately. Nothing of any importance to say. And no one has inspired me much. But that happens; an active period then a rest period.

I can't say why RBSB and ET have been quiet lately. Maybe they ran out of things to say, or maybe they said things they no longer believe and decided to just think for a while.

But I still have more pictures of daylilies to post so I will get on with that.

Be well and take care and thanks for the concern.

You still have blooms?

No, no. They stopped blooming almost two months ago. The pictures that are being posted now are from the later half of the blooming season.