ralis

5 Ways to Spot The Psychopath In Your Life.

Didn't say it before, since I feel that it always goes without saying between Bums...but of course I accept your apology and don't take offense. I was surprised to see you had that kinda view, but totally accept you as you are and see no fault in you.

Furthermore, I wish you the best of luck in your life.

• Like 1

Good luck sufi. The sooner free market principles are re-integrated into the healthcare scheme the better. Huge entitlement expansions like Obamacare will only drive up the cost of healthcare for everyone - there needs to be competition and nobody competes with the government. The rise in retail clinics is a great way to get maintenance out of the insurance system - 3rd party should only be for catastrophic level expenses, not everyday items...how expensive would your car insurance be if it covered your tires and clutch?!

Sifusufi has simply fallen for the fascist propaganda that's being spread in the united states. The truth is that the USA was founded on the principals of individual freedom, not patriotism. When you understand that, then you can see how offensive your picture of the muslim women draped in the flag is, not because she's muslim, but because she should feel the need to drape herself in the flag in the first place.

Aaron

I think it's also important to acknowledge that the USA was founded on the principals of individual freedom for white European protestants. Catholics and Jews were tolerated and marginalized, Asians were indentured, Africans were enslaved, and the indigenous were subjected to genocide. All of that is a part of our cultural make-up as well.

I dont think anybody ever postulated that everyone just gets right along, but the notion of "principals of individual freedom for white European protestants" is applying exclusivity to such an extent that the concept is nothing short of a historical rewrite. Look at the verbiage of the Declaration. Of course slavery was a departure from that, but that is an exception rather than the rule.

For those interested, after a sincere PM from sifusufi it appears he does not support white-power vigilantism and this has been stricken from the interactions I've had with him.. he seems to be a decent person and I don't bear a grudge.

I dont think anybody ever postulated that everyone just gets right along, but the notion of "principals of individual freedom for white European protestants" is applying exclusivity to such an extent that the concept is nothing short of a historical rewrite. Look at the verbiage of the Declaration. Of course slavery was a departure from that, but that is an exception rather than the rule.

Are you claiming that whites are somehow oppressed? Do you read any historical accounts of the U.S. and how European settlers prosecuted genocide against native people here? Salem witch trials against women and the continued suppression of women by white politicians! Or, even white European colonialism and the genocide that it is responsible for, in many parts of the world.

It was the European white puritans that first established in this country. Read the accounts of religious and authoritarian abuse at Jamestown by white Europeans. Proceed to gain an understanding of current suppression of minority groups (LBGT, women, etc.) in this country. The suppression has it's roots in old Europe. Many laws in this country are draconian and were created by the white majority.

You have an odd idea that a conspiracy exists to rewrite history. That idea exists only in your mind.

Edited by ralis

The suppression has it's roots in old Europe.

Look at the verbiage of the Declaration.

These two statements are not at all in opposition.