voidisyinyang

Chunyi Lin is teaching workshops on the East and West Coast

Lately some members on Tao bums begrudge teachers for charging.

Nothing new, but why bother posting against this teacher or that teacher if you not convinced he can help, or complain about prices?

Just laugh it off. Don't waste your time. Obviously the teacher won't help you. I don't like treading through these single lined thread replies. We should have some mod rule about what constitutes a quality post.

On some other forums, posting a 1 lined reply would get you a warning, then banned.

Karma is as karma does.

Edited by starhawk
  • Like 1

Yeah there's a great Jet Li film where he wins a big fight and all these men want to be his students and so he treats them all to wine in the restaurant. His friend is the owner of the restaurant and brings him the bill. His friend says -- I don't want you to pay this bill but I want you to be more careful about who you choose to be your students. These people are just free loaders and they're going to bankrupt you. You need to be more careful about the character of your students. then later in the movie a student is beaten up by the master of another school so jet li challenges that master to a duel and kills that master and then the nephew of that master kills jet li's family and then the student of jet li confesses that he had been sleeping with the mistress of the teacher who had beat him up. haha.

So teachers charge money to protect themselves against freeloading students that just suck off people's energy.

In this film the teacher puts his hand on the students chest and the teacher then charges up energy into the student. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zyVhGZ0xfk Chunyi Lin did this to me once. I've seen it in another martial arts film as well -- Shaolin Disciples I think - -or Shaolin Avengers... a Deadly Venoms film anyway.

Still it's very cool when a qigong master does this - to feel the heart get charged up with chi energy from the palm on the chest.

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 1

Yeah I've been reading one scholarly book a day for the past ten years so as to convert my qigong training back into Western science terms -- you can read my book with 725 scholarly footnotes as a free download right here:

http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/E87E698A59E79E6F

So I answered in another thread actually -- if you're doing the small universe training then you should feel your kidneys during the training -- you will feel the kidneys get hot and during that you can also feel their shape and location. So then as the energy progresses you next feel your thymus gland - again you feel it get hot and you feel its size and shape and location. Then as the qi electromagnetic increases then it goes into the center of the brain and you feel the pineal gland in the same way.

Then after the third eye opens you can feel other peoples energy inside their body as well. So if someone has a liver blockage around me then my liver will tingle and get hot -- and so I then can feel my liver -- it's shape and location.

I got into prorioception more in my book. I'll get the quotes for you.

So my science model relies on sound resonating into ultrasound via piezoelectric pressure from the full lotus -- the highest sound we hear externally when focused internally resonates into ultrasound and this creates proprioception and also sonoluminscence and sonofusion alchemy.

In theory of Qigong, there are channels in your body, can you feel them?

Lately some members on Tao bums begrudge teachers for charging.

Nothing new, but why bother posting against this teacher or that teacher if you not convinced he can help, or complain about prices?

Just laugh it off. Don't waste your time. Obviously the teacher won't help you. I don't like treading through these single lined thread replies. We should have some mod rule about what constitutes a quality post.

On some other forums, posting a 1 lined reply would get you a warning, then banned.

Karma is as karma does.

Maybe it can help to prevent people from being deceived.

In theory of Qigong, there are channels in your body, can you feel them?

Watch out for pervs because they may be lurking on thetaobums. Pestering people. Sucking off their energy. It's best to ignore the pervs on thetaobums. In fact it's necessary in order to practice correctly. haha.

• Like 1

Watch out for pervs because they may be lurking on thetaobums. Pestering people. Sucking off their energy. It's best to ignore the pervs on thetaobums. In fact it's necessary in order to practice correctly. haha.

Actually, your insistence on continuing to speak about this is "sucking off" of my energy, and pestering me.

I take that as another insult and you're being reported, Drew.

Are you answering my question? If you are, please make it clearer.

If my understanding is correct, by perverts you mean those who leech off others for their energy - in particular, perhaps, sexual (untransmuted) energy.

Transmutation is difficult at the best of times and sexual desire is often seen as a great, yet fundamental obstacle. I would be very grateful if you could help give pointers to overcoming lust/perversion/fornication so that both I and others may benefit.

With gratitude,

James

Drew, have I asked you this before -- do you shield/protect your(energy)self? :huh:

Yeah I sit in full lotus now at the computer -- even if I am eating. haha. The pineal gland in the middle of the brain reads the energy and transduces it -- so then whatever the energy is then that organ of my body will get activated. So that's how I read the energy. But then I just stay in full lotus so the full lotus then converts that energy back into the heart-pineal gland chi energy.

For example I mentioned how I once got an email that pretended to be friendly but it had so much anger energy that I literally sat in full lotus for three days converting that extra anger energy into love energy -- I fasted for three days living off that extra energy and then on the third day I had this really amazing strong internal orgasm that had been the extra anger energy but now then opened up the heart chakra. haha.

I can read the energy through eye contact so if I make eye contact then the energy reading is the strongest. So sometimes I don't make eye contact just because I can already read someone's energy and I know if I make eye contact then it will be stronger. Once I was in full lotus on this bus bench and this homeless woman -- native american -- she was curious about me. Anyway then we interacted and then she had to go and she crossed the street and she walked half a block away from me and I was in full lotus. She turned around and looked at me and we made eye contact and suddenly I was overwhelmed by sadness. My eyes had sucked in and read her sadness. Then later I was in full lotus on the sidewalk nearby with my street musician friend who was playing violin. then the same lady came up to me and she opened her heart to me explaining how her boyfriend was dying from alcohol liver poisoning -- they were both homeless -- and she cried out her sadness to me and then I sucked it in and I shot it back at her as chi energy while I was in full lotus. Then she thanked me.

Another time my coworker walked into the room and I was in full lotus and immediately when I saw his eyes then I was overwhelmed by sadness and I burst out - why are you so sad? He had not said a word nor had any body language so he was shocked that I knew his emotion. So then before he answered I said -- You know smoking causes depression. So then he quit smoking and his sadness went away. haha.

Another time I was in full lotus in the BK and this big native american dude walks in - I see out of the corner of my eye and immediately my liver gets hot and is burning. So I knew he had a liver blockage - probably from alcohol and he was angry at me because I was sucking up his anger! haha. But I was just reading and in full lotus and I never even turned my head or anything. But I knew I was in danger because I knew he was super angry at me. He glanced at me but sat down to eat his meal - but then slowly my liver hot burning went away as I kept taking in his anger and shooting it back at him as pineal gland chi energy. But I was facing the other direction - he was sitting behind me and to my right. So then suddenly he walks up to me and says one thing:

thank you.

That was it - a total stranger and I had just glanced at him but somehow he knew that I knew that he knew what had happened. haha.

• Like 1

weird, when some people look into my eyes, they really want to look away for some reason

or maybe I'm just very frikin handsome hmmmmmmmm :P

weird, when some people look into my eyes, they really want to look away for some reason

or maybe I'm just very frikin handsome hmmmmmmmm :P

Yeah actually qigong master Yan Xin wears glasses -- not because he needs them -- but because his eye energy is so laser powerful that the glasses diminish the power.

I looked into Chunyi Lin's eyes wondering if I would feel some sort of laser energy that was too powerful. haha. I didn't feel anything but that's because Chunyi Lin controls his energy emissions. He said at first when he was training he couldn't wear watches because the watches would always break. He also said when he gets angry then light bulbs explode in his house. haha.

Yeah Chunyi Lin has also told my friend that he should maybe try stop wearing his glasses. My friend took Chunyi Lin's class and he said afterwards he noticed his eye sight had dramatically improved. My friend had just bought new glasses and his eye sight wasn't that bad but he still wanted to wear his glasses -- he was new to qigong so not quite committed enough to get rid of his glasses. haha. Maybe cuz they were brand new. haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQp-VBpk1f8 This lady's Spring Forest Qigong eyesight healing story is really amazing and just goes to show how if people are really religiously focused then the results are dramatic. The heart energy opens up and there you go.

Edited by fulllotus