voidisyinyang

Chunyi Lin is teaching workshops on the East and West Coast

After reading fullotus other thread, last week I looked quite a bit into SFQ. I thought about their distant phone sessions. $90 for a 10 min session, but then decided against it. reading some of the other reviews, it appears it is not just one session, but most people go down the yellow brick road of multile, even 6-7 sessions.

One other thing that struck me, was SFQ incredible business model, with multiple streams of income. They said 200 people a week walk in through their doors every week seeking healings. with surrogate teacher/masters working with master Lin I would say that he is easily the most successful Qigong master in the US!

anyway, for now I ordered the level 1 DVD, on sale for about $12.95 -:)

Yeah if you consider the testimonials of the healings it is pretty amazing -- I mean people volunteering their healing that happened. I would think most of those healings took more than one phone healing -- but then considering how serious the conditions are it seems reasonable to me.

There are healing transmissions in the classes but then Chunyi Lin said he wasn't going to teach as much -- this is what Jim Nance told me back in 2005 -- and sure enough there is only one Level 3 class now a year. There used to be at least two of them. haha. But the thing is most of the students were not practicing really seriously but instead were dependent on Chunyi Lin's chi energy that he transmitted in the class -- the love shen energy is a bit overwhelming.

So anyway I got my first phone healing only after six years of no classes! haha. I never got a healing in person at his house but I had friends who went. I've never been to his healing center but I went to his earlier center that he had just briefly.

Anyway if people want then the material is online via various torrents, etc. but I don't do torrents myself. I mean also the Small Universe practice c.d. is really the best tool in my opinion as the small universe is the foundation practice to create the chi energy -- and chunyi Lin sells that c.d. new for $11 last I checked. I mean it was the half hour small universe practice.

So I think he tries to cover the price ranges. He said before that sometimes he'll do free healings and when he does phone interviews sometimes he reads their energy and does a healing on them during the interview. If you listen to those interviews there is actually energy then embedded in the interview. This is also true for example with the Yan Xin meditation tapes.

Then on 11/11/11 they had a free healing day at the Spring Forest Qigong Center -- I didn't go -- I've never been there -- it's way on the southwest side of town and I am way on the northeast side of town. haha. I don't have my own car anyway.

But if you think about it -- qi is considered "gold" in China and from my own personal experience it makes sense to me -- to make the shen laser transmissions is really amazing and even the Mayo Clinic has now proven that Chunyi Lin's external qi healing is real and effective. That in itself challenges the very foundation of Western science!! But the sceptics of course remain in denial. haha. I've had some amusing debates with the skeptics -- even on a paranormal forum called the "gold standard" -- I said -- look this is "gold standard" research -- it's randomized controlled which is also called "gold standard." But the paranormal people instead just freaked out and censored me. haha. The level of denial is amazing because unless people experience the laser shen transmission then there's no way to know what it is like.

Dude, you could smell him because you were close to death yourself

more like, died and came back

Yeah the "energy feast" of real bigu is really difficult to conceive. I've fasted since then but it's not nearly the same. I mean I can still convert jing energy to chi and fast from that -- I went 10 days this summer no problem. But the bigu fast I did in 2000 was way different -- the chi energy was really strong. So yeah after that fast I definitely felt like I came back from the dead. What happened is the chi energy was so strong people around me freaked out and so did I -- I did healing, had telepathy, pulled someone's spirit out of their head, etc. But what really did it was when I had this spacetime vortex around me when I sat in full lotus -- the room was spinning -- and after that meditation I had experienced the Emptiness or nirvikalpa samadhi. So I really experienced that I was not my body nor my mind and so it felt like coming back from the dead. I got rid of a bunch of my stuff because I felt like it was worthless -- it was basically not real. haha. Then I also stopped my super pure diet -- because real consciousness is beyond good and evil -- real consciousness is beyond duality. But I had made the mistake of thinking of real consciousness as something static which is a common error in Western nondualism. I still did not truly understand complementary opposites -- how consciousness and emptiness are complementary opposites just like yin and yang and the energy transformation is eternal. It's this process that is consciousness or emptiness - -it's the secret of the Tai-Chi symbol as is also taught in the Level 3 retreat. It took me several years to figure this out about consciousness but it will be very difficult to get my chi levels to what they were before.

Ha. I would have to say with my "special eye" -- my third eye was opening up.

With your "special eye", you "see" it? How did you know you see it with your normal eyes or special eye? Because you were keeping your normal eyes close?

With your "special eye", you "see" it? How did you know you see it with your normal eyes or special eye? Because you were keeping your normal eyes close?

That's what I would have normally thought - needing to keep the eyes closed. Actually the sign that the third eye is opening up is when you see light externally around people as auras -- with your eyes open -- or see other lights also. This is described in the book "Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality" - so if you just see light in your brain when your eyes are closed that is not really opening the third eye. Seeing lights internally is a good sign but just starting out.

Again my energy was too strong back then and I went too fast -- so Chunyi Lin said I had an "enlightenment experience" but that I should have called him on the phone so that I didn't get too scared and overexcited. So when the energy is that strong then it's really best to have personal supervision - because the energy can really affect people around us also.

Instead I stopped practicing intensively but then Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead when I took the Level 3 class again -- this is to open the third eye -- he shoots energy into the center of the head.

Actually at the Level 3 retreat I don't remember him doing that - he might have - but what I really remembered is that I went up to him during the break and I just asked this:

What should I do?

He said: Let me read your aura. Then he said: Keep your mouth shut. I said -- you mean during meditation? He said yes. Because I had been keeping my mouth slightly open and since I had only a half glass of water over a week my lips were dry. I had misunderstood when Chunyi Lin said to breath through the mouth at first to clear out bad energy but after that to breath through the nose.

Anyway so then Chunyi Lin left the room and I went to sit down and suddenly my brain was on fire - the center of my brain was burning up on fire. I was meditating during the break but this energy in the center of my brain was stronger than I had ever experienced. So then I just couldn't handle it -- I wasn't in full lotus. Anyway I realized that Chunyi Lin was working to open my third eye right after he read my aura -- since I had fasted for a week to prepare for the LEvel 3 retreat. haha.

That's what I would have normally thought - needing to keep the eyes closed. Actually the sign that the third eye is opening up is when you see light externally around people as auras -- with your eyes open -- or see other lights also. This is described in the book "Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality" - so if you just see light in your brain when your eyes are closed that is not really opening the third eye. Seeing lights internally is a good sign but just starting out.

Again my energy was too strong back then and I went too fast -- so Chunyi Lin said I had an "enlightenment experience" but that I should have called him on the phone so that I didn't get too scared and overexcited. So when the energy is that strong then it's really best to have personal supervision - because the energy can really affect people around us also.

Instead I stopped practicing intensively but then Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead when I took the Level 3 class again -- this is to open the third eye -- he shoots energy into the center of the head.

Actually at the Level 3 retreat I don't remember him doing that - he might have - but what I really remembered is that I went up to him during the break and I just asked this:

What should I do?

He said: Let me read your aura. Then he said: Keep your mouth shut. I said -- you mean during meditation? He said yes. Because I had been keeping my mouth slightly open and since I had only a half glass of water over a week my lips were dry. I had misunderstood when Chunyi Lin said to breath through the mouth at first to clear out bad energy but after that to breath through the nose.

Anyway so then Chunyi Lin left the room and I went to sit down and suddenly my brain was on fire - the center of my brain was burning up on fire. I was meditating during the break but this energy in the center of my brain was stronger than I had ever experienced. So then I just couldn't handle it -- I wasn't in full lotus. Anyway I realized that Chunyi Lin was working to open my third eye right after he read my aura -- since I had fasted for a week to prepare for the LEvel 3 retreat. haha.

With eyes open? Then how do you know the image is seen by your normal eyes or special eyes?

With eyes open? Then how do you know the image is seen by your normal eyes or special eyes?

Well through experiential learning. haha. That's why it takes personal supervision from an energy master. I had telepathy for a bit - it was very strange -- electromagnetic fields shooting out of the center of my head, emanating out into the room, creating a perception of an energy field kind of like how there is a mirage on a hot road in the desert from temperature inversions? Anyway so then the thoughts of people around me were transduced by the pineal gland so that I would know them -- but it was done through this electromagnetic field emanating out of the center of the brain. So when the third eye is percieving things you definitely know it's not normal vision.

• Like 1

Anyway so then the thoughts of people around me were transduced by the pineal gland so that I would know them --

How do you know it is transduced by the pineal gland?

How do you know it is transduced by the pineal gland?

Yeah it's very strange when I first felt the pineal gland -- it was during my week long fast of building up the qi energy. So I was doing the small universe practice but instead of the energy going around the body -- the top of the skull and center of the forehead -- I felt the middle of my brain burning up and opening up. Then I could actually sense the pineal gland -- the shape of it and everything.

So as I said I had stopped practicing intensely but then Chunyi Lin put his finger to my forehead before my energy channels closed up from my intense practice and so then I felt this laser magnetic bliss in the center of my brain.

So then that feeling never went away but I still wasn't sure so I then completely stopped practicing for a couple months to see if it would go away but it did not go away.

So now I can always feel the center of my brain as a magnetic bliss pressure but even more strangely is that I can focus my brain -- I call it "flexing the pineal gland." So when I do that then I can actually feel the pineal gland pulsating. So also this causes the neck to pulsate as it pulls up the lower body energy -- the jing energy and then the electromagnetic energy of the pineal gland gets stronger and then I can transmit it to where it is needed.

So the chi electromagnetic energy goes where it is needed -- whether inside more or into other people. Only Chunyi Lin said that instead of flexing my pineal gland I need to store up my energy. When I got my phone healing I actually flexed my pineal gland and told him that is what I do and I transmit the energy and then females feel bliss. haha. He said that is fine but until I store the chi energy then the transmission will be weak.

So actually my chi channels closed up after I did my intensive practicing but the pineal gland stays with this magnetic pressure and it then automatically pulls up the lower body jing energy and turns it into qi. But the qi energy then will go to whereever it is needed - usually to people around me. But now that I am no longer flexing my pineal gland then I am starting to store up the qi energy some more.

So this is like having the third eye maybe a third open or something. I don't normally see lights externally -- sometimes I will see an aura around a healthy person but it happens the more I store up the chi energy.

Yeah it's very strange when I first felt the pineal gland -- it was during my week long fast of building up the qi energy. So I was doing the small universe practice but instead of the energy going around the body -- the top of the skull and center of the forehead -- I felt the middle of my brain burning up and opening up. Then I could actually sense the pineal gland -- the shape of it and everything.

How did you sense the shape of the pineal gland?

Shape, which is an image, should be sensed by "seeing". You "saw" its shape with your special eye? And how did you know it is the pineal gland? You compared it with the anatomy medicine book?

You can feel the shape of your body, you don't have to see your finger to know the shape of it by feel.

Is this really not obvious?

You can feel the shape of your body, you don't have to see your finger to know the shape of it by feel.

Is this really not obvious?

Do you know how we can know the shape of a finger without watching it?

Because we have seen it before!

Let me ask you a question. Can you feel the shape of your heart or pancreas?

That's not because you've seen it before, living things have a special sense for that

How did you know that? Are you talking about proprioceptor?

That's not because you've seen it before, living things have a special sense for that

So can your duodenum be felt?

Don't know most of them fancy words, but you can touch your nose without a mirror

In a similar way you can distinguish your organs after something happens to them, it's kinda like founding out how to move muscles inside your ears to pop them

Don't know most of them fancy words, but you can touch your nose without a mirror

In a similar way you can distinguish your organs after something happens to them, it's kinda like founding out how to move muscles inside your ears to pop them

That is not the same thing as what I am talking about.