orgonite

Quartz has spiritual consciousness and silver/gold/platinum supports that consciousness on many levels. So does the platonic form.

I'm talking about the Rolls-Royce of orgonite here. I regret offending anyone who gets results with regular orgonite, for my intention is to teach people how to make the best and very effective stuff that you can use to improve your life. And if you use silver, it's not more expensive then if you buy it form someone else.

I have to find the size of the dust, will talk later.

Edited by Smile

I saw one video where one guy was using oregano dried leaves and vinegar?

Does it matter what type of oregano and what type of vingear (whether ACV or distilled?)

what components do I need to make a powerful small peace of orginite? I'm thinking about gold & turmaline... other ideas?

Did you have a mesh size for your powder?

It looks as small as sand in the hourglass.

hourglass.jpg

what components do I need to make a powerful small peace of orginite? I'm thinking about gold & turmaline... other ideas?
I use crystal quartz but tourmaline could be in interesting. Gold dust is very expensive.... considering it's way more then the market price of $928/oz as of now.

Smile, does the choice of metal have different effects or correlations?

As in silver=yin/lunar, gold=yang/solar - platinum=???

would nano-sized powder be an advantage?

Edited by freeform

I use crystal quartz but tourmaline could be in interesting. Gold dust is very expensive.... considering it's way more then the market price of $928/oz as of now.

thank you. I have enough turmaline to start the experiment. Monday I'll go to search for gold dust, or a way to produce gold dust from gold :)

Is there any information about the field characteristics of orgonite? I mean things like this for example: How do nearby (low-efficiency) Tower Busters affect the operating efficiency of a Holy Handgrenade?

And: When there is (almost) no DOR, how much will it affect their efficiency? Do they just concentrate POR from the surrounding area (which would 'steal' it there and would make operating orgonite in a purely-POR-area pointless), or do they also generate it out of 'the vacuum'?

EDIT1: I did an internet search to see if there are some orgonuts who built a HUGE orgonite device, but I couldn't find anything. Have you heard of such crazy projects? I wonder what would happen if you made a 1 meter sized HHG with finest materials and copper pipes sticking out in all directions and then place it in a war zone ... or a big city center (well... that's basically the same). :D

You could call it holy nuke or something. :lol: ... Reminds me of Zeitgeist Addendum ... Now THAT'S a weapon of mass creation! B)

EDIT2: How about 'accidental' orgonite or orgone collectors? Where might they occur and are their influences noticeable?

I got this thought after my father showed me an electric motor embedded in resin. Metal in resin... This would be a - very ineffective - orgone collector.

EDIT3: Funny how things always repeat. Look at this:

http://www.orgonelab.org/orgonenonsense.htm

To some orgone is still quackery, while there's this institute where academics debunk those who are no academics and their 'distortion of science'. The tone of the articles there says all. The keepers of the true, original teachings of Reich. They have a list of recommended, credible links there, among them a link to an online shop where they even sell orgone clothing like vests. Now isn't it undisputed that Reich's original design had to be operated in an environment with low DOR because his chamber collected POR AND DOR? Thus it would be a bad idea to walk around freely with an orgone accumulating vest.

I think it's the same old game. They have invested a lot of time in their Ph.D.'s and fear being obsolete due to clever free-thinkingminds. They pick out negative examples to draw a very biased picture for the layman.

I don't say everything they say is wrong, but the general direction is clear.

Edited by Hardyg

Smile, does the choice of metal have different effects or correlations?

As in silver=yin/lunar, gold=yang/solar - platinum=???

would nano-sized powder be an advantage?

Platinum=neutral?

I don't know, really. I have no experience with platinum because it used to be $2,000/oz and I had better things to spend money on, but now that it dropped to $1,000/oz, I still have better things to buy. :)

Nano-sized powder probably would work but I have no experience with it so I can't say.

Is there any information about the field characteristics of orgonite? I mean things like this for example: How do nearby (low-efficiency) Tower Busters affect the operating efficiency of a Holy Handgrenade?

And: When there is (almost) no DOR, how much will it affect their efficiency? Do they just concentrate POR from the surrounding area (which would 'steal' it there and would make operating orgonite in a purely-POR-area pointless), or do they also generate it out of 'the vacuum'?

DOR is stagnant orgone - not a deficiency of orgone. The orgonite transmutes DOR to POR, which doesn't take anything away from existing POR.

EDIT1: I did an internet search to see if there are some orgonuts who built a HUGE orgonite device, but I couldn't find anything. Have you heard of such crazy projects? I wonder what would happen if you made a 1 meter sized HHG with finest materials and copper pipes sticking out in all directions and then place it in a war zone ... or a big city center (well... that's basically the same). :D

You could call it holy nuke or something. :lol: ... Reminds me of Zeitgeist Addendum ... Now THAT'S a weapon of mass creation! B)

I'm not sure bigger is always better. The folks who are getting profound results out in the field are doing it using "earth pipes" and relatively small stuff.

I got this thought after my father showed me an electric motor embedded in resin. Metal in resin... This would be a - very ineffective - orgone collector.

Not just metal in resin, but it has to be a matrix. Anywhere where there is a dynamic interpenetration of the two poles of the life force, will generate orgone - all life generates orgone, when not armored.

EDIT3: Funny how things always repeat. Look at this:

http://www.orgonelab.org/orgonenonsense.htm

To some orgone is still quackery, while there's this institute where academics debunk those who are no academics and their 'distortion of science'. The tone of the articles there says all. The keepers of the true, original teachings of Reich. They have a list of recommended, credible links there, among them a link to an online shop where they even sell orgone clothing like vests. Now isn't it undisputed that Reich's original design had to be operated in an environment with low DOR because his chamber collected POR AND DOR? Thus it would be a bad idea to walk around freely with an orgone accumulating vest.

Yes, if you didn't know what you were doing. Sometimes it can be done under controlled conditions.. using an orgone accumulator, or orgone blanket, for example. Some people need to accumulate more orgone, but others who are just stagnant don't need more - it can be painful.

For someone who is armored (and we all are to some degree), it's like wearing a tight suit of armor. Then accumulating more orgone is like having a big meal and your body expands inside the suit - now it hurts! So you have to work on releasing the armor at the same time as you're expanding.

I think it's the same old game. They have invested a lot of time in their Ph.D.'s and fear being obsolete due to clever free-thinkingminds. They pick out negative examples to draw a very biased picture for the layman.I don't say everything they say is wrong, but the general direction is clear.

Same in every field, there's the allopathic mindset that can't expand in truth (it hurts because of the armoring), so it has to attack it. Reich called that the "emotional plague reaction" :).

-Karen

Another thing: What exactly causes DOR? From my current understanding, having read about the 'automatic' balancing and life-supporting effect or orgonite, I suppose it is caused by suffering, by organisms under hardships and/or things that cause this. My concrete thought was: Wouldn't orgonite totally kick ass in a hospital?! :blink:

I guess that would depend on whether DOR comes from...

- hatred/violence

- pain

- sorrow/sadness.

It can't ONLY be SOURCES of harm, because in a desert, there's heat and sand and that's it. :lol:

Edited by Hardyg

Hi Hardyg,

I think your question about what causes DOR could be answered on a number of different levels.. we could say it comes originally from ignorance, the essential separation from Spirit. On a biophysical level we can talk about it in terms of the suppression of life energy, which forms stagnant areas, like stagnant chi. Wherever the free economy of orgone is suppressed or armored in some way, these stagnant areas of DOR result, whether it's in the outer environment or within the individual as disease.

Pain and suffering don't generate DOR per se, but are symptoms of it. What caused the pain and suffering - some blockage of the life force, causes the DOR, that refracts the natural radial life energy so that now it's contracting instead of expanding.

My understanding of deserts is that they form from this same shrinking of life energy in an area. The missing water is the key. Reich described the desertification process in terms of the outer environment and also in terms of emotional shutting down ("shrinking biopathies").

-Karen

Ah OK, so the DOR source is not an influence, but a state. Then it could be compared to our quest for enlightenment, because in some way, every bit of ego can suppress the pure nature. That would mean that there will always be new DOR generated by all beings that use their ego to resist against adversities.

Considering this principle and the effects of the orgonite as a remedy, could it be that DOR is yang chi and POR is yin chi? The possible flaw of this thesis that yang chi is not deadly could be explained by saying that it is, because it's the yang chi of others directed against their environment.

And thus orgonite would eventually not dissolve the ego, but balance out yin and yang in affected beings.

Does this make sense? :huh:

By the way... Your idea with the blue glowing crystal in the pyramid is totally amazing! :)

Edited by Hardyg

I got my HHG and TBs today.

I'm a total beginner, but I'll explain in a moment. Could it be that what the orgonite emits, the POR, can be sensed as slightly cool air? Would make sense as the force of nature that creates, contracts, cools. (But might be possible that this effect occurs with other types of matter, too.)

A few weeks ago I occasionally did an improvised practice: Standing, close eyes, arms hanging down. Then trying so sense in what direction my hands would move with the least effort necessary, like they're drawn to it, and doing that motion, adjusting my position when necessary. And this practice often created this cool feeling around my hands, that I could not explain by air flow, blood flow or sweating. Is it possible that I'd been creating Yin Chi there?

BTW I just had a funny idea for an orgonite design:

cubic, and the type of metal chips selected in a way that in the end, the thing looks like a Borg starship from Star Trek. :D

Edited by Hardyg

Considering this principle and the effects of the orgonite as a remedy, could it be that DOR is yang chi and POR is yin chi? The possible flaw of this thesis that yang chi is not deadly could be explained by saying that it is, because it's the yang chi of others directed against their environment.

And thus orgonite would eventually not dissolve the ego, but balance out yin and yang in affected beings.

Does this make sense? :huh:

In a way :). I'm not sure that the yin/yang polarity is the right correspondence here, but maybe that DOR is like stagnant chi, which isn't simply an excess of yang (and TCM people could explain this better I'm sure). I don't see DOR as "directed against their environment" necessarily, but is just what happens when there is some resistance to the free flowing life force. Reminds me of the "Free and easy wanderer" herbal formula for liver chi stagnation.

It's also like the way that water has a lot of orgone when allowed to flow freely the way it naturally does. When we force it to flow through straight pipes, that life energy is constrained, and it becomes unhealthy. If we remove the blockages, then it finds its own healthy balance.

By the way... Your idea with the blue glowing crystal in the pyramid is totally amazing! :)

That wasn't my idea! It was the creation of a friend of mine, Lena, who posts her creations on the Warrior Matrix forum, here are the other gorgeous pics. The glow is from UV pigment powder.

I got my HHG and TBs today.

I'm a total beginner, but I'll explain in a moment. Could it be that what the orgonite emits, the POR, can be sensed as slightly cool air? Would make sense as the force of nature that creates, contracts, cools. (But might be possible that this effect occurs with other types of matter, too.)

Orgone being energy before matter, I don't think it has a particular material effect, but that you will perceive the effects according to what your existing imbalances are. Some people feel energized, or warmed, or cooled, or even more subtle impressions.

Re. orgonite design, on the Warrior Matrix forum you could find loads of people with loads of experience having experimented with various designs and materials.. go for it :).

Karen

Smile, I keep thinking that your ideas about orgonite construction and Dennis Griffin's (and others there) ongoing experiments might enhance each other.

It's a never ending experiment... :)

To me, it's only a tool. It has to serve a purpose, and it's different for everyone.

It's a never ending experiment... :)

To me, it's only a tool. It has to serve a purpose, and it's different for everyone.

:)

Smile,

If you sat further away from your collection maybe your conspiracy theories would chill a notch? :lol: Just kidding, keep them coming!!! Great thread, thanks for sharing!!

Your pal,

Yoda

PS, Dungeon and Dragon dice have 4,6,8,10,12, and 20 sides if anyone wants a mold for a little one. I sense business opportunities here... those Egyptian healing rods sell for 100s!! Those are powdered crystals, powdered metals, in candle wax.

The cool thing about working with wax is that is doesn't smell as nasty and you can redo and reform as desired... just keep it out of the car in the summer time!! :lol:

Wax... it also contracts during cooling ... but I'm still not sure about how important the pressure on the crystals is. Wax is not very hard, so maybe it creates less pressure.

It's a great thing, though. It would be the first stage of development where "orgonite" acutally is a 'homogenous' substance.

The cheapest crystal ingredient would be crystalline quarz sand. Normal quarz sand for glass making seems to me "amorphous" ... non-crystalline. I'm not sure whether the quarz sand for sandblasting is crystalline. Combining this with powdered silver should be quite affordable.

Do you know anything about grounding HHGs? I saw one with a copper wire spiral going from top to bottom and at the end there was a copper wire. It was said that when you connect that to your house's grounding, the effect is ten- to twentyfold.

Edited by Hardyg

Wax... it also contracts during cooling ... but I'm still not sure about how important the pressure on the crystals is. Wax is not very hard, so maybe it creates less pressure.

Right. A lot of people have experimented with using wax, and found it didn't work as well as resin. That's just what I've heard, but it makes sense in terms of the lack of, or reduced, piezoelectric effect.

Do you know anything about grounding HHGs? I saw one with a copper wire spiral going from top to bottom and at the ende there was a copper wire. It was said that when you connect that to your house's grounding, the effect is ten- to twentyfold.

Many people use coils in orgonite, but I don't think the electrical model of "grounding" applies. Although, putting orgonite near electrical power sources is basically a good idea.

-Karen

Edited by karen

I didn't know what orgonite was so I did some research.

It seems like a big joke to me.

I believe in Chi, and its flow through the body and use for medicine and its scientific evidence.

But man made objects that can effect the natural world, like weather? WTF? Really! Are we -that- arrogant that we think we can effect the weather with buckets of junk with copper pipes?

What?! it seems -crazy-.

Prove me wrong. cause its beneficial effects were measurable I would be ontop of orgonite like a hormone raging teenager on a super model.

Edited by Adj

Now I had a theoretical thought that might be interesting to examine:

Imagine all over this planet there would be enough orgonite capable of reaching the clouds. What would happen? Would there be no more clouds, or would it create a violent backlash? If not... so no more clouds. It gets very warm during the day, cold during the night, and all the water vapor can't form clouds but is still there, so maybe air humidity would increase a lot. Maybe vegetation would adapt to get its water more from dew instead of the earth through roots, and the earth would still get watered by the enormous amounts of dew.

These thoughts go very far, I admit, but that's where it becomes really interesting. :)

The basic thought behind it is whether it makes sense to think about a possible >catastrophe< being caused by something so intrinsically positive. Maybe in there lies only fear of the great changes that would occur because our world today is so much influenced by negativity.

On the other hand, making and placing orgonite is of course a kind of meddling with natural processes, too.