Everything

The zeitgeist movement - even your parrot can spread the word

Personally I think The Venus Project is a extremist orginization..They claim to be peaceful,but their own fantasies for the world would cause alot of violence against them...They want to take everyones land away from them so they can have a resource based economy.....Who are the people that are going to enforce this concept on people?Nobody,not one group of people would succeed. Nice hippie fantasy though.

Edited by michael245

Okay. I reported myself for being an ass.

Sincere apologies to all the member here, especially to HNJT.

Hahaha, you reported yourself for being an ass?! :blink:

Marblehead... You is awesome! :lol:

Edited by Everything

Okay. I reported myself for being an ass.

Sincere apologies to all the member here, especially to HNJT.

Nah man, that wasnt necessary, i see, now, where the confusion lies:

Not in the contents of the post (you seemed to be going off about WHAT you SAID, not WHEN... :lol:)...

but the EAST TO WEST COAST TIME ZONE DIVISION!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can we get a GIANT " :lol: " ? :lol: i am laughing... sorry, but man, you had me kind of worried! XD

How do psychiatrist name a person who has no ego? Or very little of it. They say these persons are over-sensitive, too caring, very passive. They have no clear opinions, no clear boundaries or identity of self. No clear information that seperates them from the rest. .

Wow,how serendipitous,you have no ego but you also go see a psychiatrist.What did your psychiatrist say about your cognitive dissonance?Next time you waste money for a psychiatrist,just private message me instead and maybe I can give you some good advice...: )

Edited by michael245

Wow,how serendipitous,you have no ego but you also go see a psychiatrist.What did your psychiatrist say about your cognitive dissonance?Next time you waste money for a psychiatrist,just private message me instead and maybe I can give you some good advice...: )

I never went to a psychiatrist. No idea what you´re talking about. :wacko:

Well, since you´re offering yourself anyways....

I´m in love with the people of planet Earth. Oh, so infatuated, so lost! What am I to do, oh almighty Micheal of Solar System 245!

Whats up doc :huh:

Edited by Everything

Can we get a GIANT " :lol: " ? :lol: i am laughing... sorry, but man, you had me kind of worried! XD

Believe me, I had me worried too.

I was working with what I knew but everything I knew was wrong.

Taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Venus_Project

Critical Theory of the Market Economy

According to Jacque Fresco (unless otherwise stated)

Poverty, crime, corruption and war are the result of scarcity created by the present world's profit-based economic system. The profit motive also stifles the progress of socially beneficial technology. The monetary system and the processes associated with it, such as labour and competition, damages society and holds people back from their true potentials. The current global economic system will have to see a major crisis before people start to lose the confidence in the monetary system and start looking for other directions.[19]

The advance of technology, if it were carried on independently of its profitability, would make more resources available to more people by producing an abundance of products and materials. This new-found abundance of resources would reduce the human tendency toward individualism, corruption, and greed, and instead rely on people helping each other.[20][non-primary source needed] It is now possible to achieve a society in which people would live "longer, healthier, and more meaningful lives."[21]

Fundamental to the project is what Fresco calls a "resource-based economy". Such a system uses existing resources, rather than money, to provide an equitable method of distribution in the most humane and efficient manner. It is a system in which all goods and services are available to everyone without the use of money, credits, barter, or any other form of debt or servitude.[22] And human error will not be left to chance, but compensated by cybernated structures, these will manage the risk to minimize or eliminate the opportunities that allow damage to the functioning of society. Offenders will not be killed, instead they will be re-educated, provided with the pieces of information for them to be altruistic, the integrity of a peaceful sustainable society will hold priority. Predatory drives are bred within the individual, in a monetary system, drives as these are conditioned by culture, and combined with a lack (scarcity), these predators will take offensive action against the better-off or helpless whatever the power differentials are; resulting in social consequences like poverty, crime, corruption and war, when the root cause is removed (the flow of money) these troubles will vanish. [23]

It is a primal inevitability. All things must run their course, with or without hinderance, and they will.

Greed is reaching it's destination, and we will pick up the peices and build anew from it's wreakage.

In the next world, the free time we have will be spent in cultivation and lead to something so much more great and amazing than the technology. We'll inevitably come to a point where the being and the machine will compete for effectiveness and effeciency, the next great conflict.

However, it will be as though nothing in comparison to all things since past.

LOL!!!! I loved this! :lol:

The Zeitgeist Movement should do this.

Thanks for the link, haha :lol:

I really enjoyed that one.

Especcially when the guy goes like "thats a wonderful and significant storyyy" with a huge smile on his face :D

I always felt that way about physics too.

Thanks Everything.

I was doing a search on Michio Kaku when that came up. On a lark clicked on it and OMG! Fell in love. :lol:

Be sure to check out the second vid too I edited in.

We really ARE all connected. I sure hope the planet wakes up to that fact soon.

Thanks Everything.

I was doing a search on Michio Kaku when that came up. On a lark clicked on it and OMG! Fell in love. :lol:

Be sure to check out the second vid too I edited in.

We really ARE all connected. I sure hope the planet wakes up to that fact soon.

I watched other symphonyofscience but never those two. Great :)

I guess Zeitgeist Movement, political movements, economical transformations, venus projects, are all tools. These tools come from what exists. Their use comes from what does not.

This evolution is an evolution of consciousness. When the consciousness evolves, the rest will follow.

Thrive movement:

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary premiering online on 11.11.11 at http://thrivemovement.com

THRIVE lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

Edited by Nilo

Thrive movement:

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary premiering online on 11.11.11 at http://thrivemovement.com

THRIVE lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

That sounds pretty unified. Hope it reaches atleast some influential minds out there.