Everything

Do I smell a third world war?

Your ideological narrative is a result of suppressed emotion and fear. Your views are no different than right wing fascist religious fundamentalism. I would suggest reading some history as opposed to believing the voices in your head!

Why do I sense repressed fear in your words at the thought of me removing lust, sex and all other desires itself from this world?

Yes I know. Cutting off the addictions in your head might prove to be much more painful than the physical pain.

Post number 444 for this one.

Really BAD OMEN indeed.

You know what they say about the number 4 in daoism.

But Three 4s?

Ouche..

:D

Edited by tulku

Now for a quick breather. Some comedy to relieve the stress in this thread.

Stand up, you. Stand the fuck up!

Yeah. Oh, shit, huh?

Turn around, sucker. Turn around.

So you like raping girls?

-Like to rape girls?

-No, man.

-That's what you like?

-No....

That what you like? Don't lie.

Told me to suck your dick.

Is that what you said?

Look at me.

You wanted me

to suck your dick, right?

Isn't that what you said?

Didn't you say suck it?

Don't lie. Am I a liar?

You didn't say that?

That's not what you said?

So I'm lying?

-No, please!

-Where is it? I can't find it.

Pull your pants down.

Which nut you want?

I'll leave you one.

Your choice. Just make a decision.

All right.

Put your hands on your head.

Close your eyes. Close your eyes.

WHAM! OUCHE!

Lucky I got other business.

I'd cut your fucking dick off

and stick it up your funky ass. Bitch.

Damn! I'm thirsty.

I want a beer. What about you?

You want a beer?

I'm gonna leave you three to it.

They might tear your mind apart instead.

My sword is bigger than a mountain.

Bullets may prove to be just as effective as pebbles against a mountainous sword.

tell me more about your mountainous sword...

:P

• Like 1

tell me more about your mountainous sword...

:P

Heh . . . his mountainous sword is SOOOO hard . . . it is impervious to bullets, you know. ;)

:o Oh . . . what's that . . . it feels like . . . someone is tearing my mind apart :wacko:

:rolleyes:

Heh . . . his mountainous sword is SOOOO hard . . . it is impervious to bullets, you know. ;)

:o Oh . . . what's that . . . it feels like . . . someone is tearing my mind apart :wacko:

:rolleyes:

LOL.. Soon my friend soon enough

time waits on no man

In the Netherlands social security always was of very high quality. 30-40 euros per month or so in 2000 (at most) and most things you didn't need to pay for... doctor, surgeries, basic dental care, etc. Only wealthy people or people without work and social welfare (living on their own reserves) had to get private insurance..

Each year the prices go up, people's own risk goes up, and more and more is taken out of the basic insurance package. In other words, the American model has been introduced in the Netherlands... Won't be long before mandatory healthcare has to be dropped, as many people just can't afford it anymore.

There's always worse. Here in the states, private medical insurance for a healthy family of 5 (in my case) is over $400 a month, and thats with a $3,000 deductible!

I wish we had universal health care. Without it emergency rooms have become the swamped by people who use it for regular (though often late) health care and the public pays for it anyway.

The U.S. pays more per capital and has much worse results then the European and Canadian health care models.

Still don't smell any world war. I'm relieved 9/11 went by smoothly & solemnly in the States.

• Like 1

Here is the case against Gaddafi. Remember the Lockerbie bombing and other atrocities he ordered?
CIA defector, Susan Lindauer, blows the whistle on Libya, Lockerbie & 9II:

I think the woman in the first one was blowing smoke and I got bored listening to the second one before they even said anything.

Gaddafi was still supporting terrorists and that is why the West jumped in with the rebels to kick him out.