Sign in to follow this  
the truth

most advanced,highest neigong system or study ?

Death as a teacher... washes away various types of passing dust.

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 2

From my own perspective the whole issue of Taoism and neigong is very confusing and complex, many people have turned "secret" qigong teachings that survived the Chinese purge into big business. Personally I don't trust anyone who charges a huge amount of money for their teachings, the whole world is in suffering and in need of healing and if you want to restrict your teaching to the very rich then I doubt your technique is powerful enough to open your heart and if it doesn't do that then what is the point?

What's even more frustrating is that most of these 'masters' cannot even be honest about the fact that they are in it for the dosh. Instead they often disguise what they do by putting up, then hiding behind affronts of noble intentions while subversively playing on basic human survival impulses and instincts and dangling a ticket of hope and fear in front of the gullibles.

Funny thing is that over in SE Asia, if some so-called master proclaims to 'sell' some advanced energetic or spiritual practice on the market, very few people, except for the really dense, would buy into their spin. They'd be laughed out of town. Anyone looking for any advanced techniques, if they looked hard enough, can find a genuine teacher who would already have a good base of students and would be teaching for free. Reputations over there are always passed/established by word-of-mouth. And the really good ones work off donations and/or have the support of benefactors, just as in ancient times. Back then, the nobility always supported and protected the welfare of the philosophers and martial arts masters whom they depend on for their mental and physical cultivation.

The only exceptions are the Taoist priests who preside over funerals. They don't come cheap. I remember being told that for each day's work they get paid something between 500 to 800 dollars. Most of these guys can be openly seen whizzing round in the latest Range Rovers, Mercs, BMWs and what not. All thanks to the Chinese, who, unfortunately, are pretty much superstitiously obsessed with what happens in the afterlife. The good thing is they are unflinchingly upfront and never disguise themselves in flowery veils of deception.

Edited by CowTao

I think virtue is the highest method, and the highest accomplishment is the ability to finally let go...of everything.

Hi everyone,

@ the truth: unequivocally, there are no "best systems." period. The only thing that matters is your relationship and understanding of you and your truth. Moreover, techniques and practices are merely tools to help one align and/or realize greater clarity and wholeness. I cannot emphasize or scream this enough BUT there is no elusive, abstract magical property present in certain techniques that, if one blindly follows, will lead one to this personal integration. It comes down to awareness, intention and action. Rather, the dance between intention and action and the you that plays the strings of that fiddle. What can one do that develops totality and contentedness? What can one do to face fear? What can one do to shed the veil of false notions or perceptions?

What can you do to embody and radiate TRUTH?

The missing factor in spiritual babble and abstractia' en masse is the importance of you, what you do and what you think. This is seriously downplayed in a lot of so-called teachings. The notion or ideal of all-is-one and one must overcome the ego, is absolute nonsense in an intellectual sense. Please don't misunderstand me, since it is possible such concepts may be an ultimate truth (if one exists) but it is generally meaningless and generally counter-productive on an intellectual level.

What can you do to honestly and sincerely come to terms and face yourself? Emphatically, it is different for everyone!!!

Hello Truth!

The best highest system [b]is the one you feel works best [u]for you.[/u]

Good luck and God bless too!

Thank you very much for the beauty colors

and you right.......

thanks again :D .

Edited by the truth

Then do a forum search. I think someone bumped a thread recently about him.

Seriously, if you're asking about someone who's even moderately well known, chances are they've been discussed here before.

yes..a..good..idea

Here is some information that will help you on your quest to find the most advanced, highest system:

Falun Dafa: "Among all the theories in the world, it is the most intricate and extraordinary science."

The Supreme Master is Supreme Master Ching Hai. She is God's Direct Contact.

God is the Divine Avatar Adi Da

Beyond God is the experience of the presence of Xenu. But I can't talk about that...

Best of luck on your journey to achieve special powers, the only true measure of mastery.

yes i know it

but is more religious than cultural or philosophical

i mean like some religious practices and a lot of religious

thought

in any way thanks...

From my own perspective the whole issue of Taoism and neigong is very confusing and complex, many people have turned "secret" qigong teachings that survived the Chinese purge into big business. Personally I don't trust anyone who charges a huge amount of money for their teachings, the whole world is in suffering and in need of healing and if you want to restrict your teaching to the very rich then I doubt your technique is powerful enough to open your heart and if it doesn't do that then what is the point?

This is the reality that we live and I think that we have to Adapt with it, so we can get what we want....

and what a shame!!!!!

When you ask most advanced highest, what do u mean by that? What are your goals? Healing? power? A lot of energy from qigong for good health? Or is it spiritual, to go toward cultivating the tao toward immortality? If that is the case there are many paths to take to begin going about this while you should learn to see what is a sidetrack on the way to tao and what is a path that wil help you cultivate tao and virtue.

The good thinig about learning about different ways is it will help you understand the way that is for you cos in the end you will do your way because that is what will work for you, not any other. The reason why there are so many different ways is because everyone is different. There is talk of lower paths, middle paths, higher paths and the highest path in some taoist texts like book of balance and harmony... In reality, one should not strive to want to go to the "highest" path unless it is suitable for them, if one path is good for you, you shouldn't want to try and waste time wanting to practice the higher paths. Same goes for if you are able to do higher path you can learn of lower paths but the mistake is being misled by some info or power or whatever and think to practice the "lower" path instead of continuing with a "higher" way (so this serves as a distraction and sidetrack) I understand that the higher the path is, the more direct the road is to cultivating tao and virtue, so if certain individuals with merit and virtue are able to undergo the highest (maybe from past lifetimes) they will have the most direct way and get great achievement the fastest through the highest paths.

But many other people will be unable to do this and will just be wasting time, so the fastest way for them is another path which will help them say usually on the jing and qi level but that in itself will not lead to the great result. It is sort of working from bottom up so that you can more easily perceive the highest spiritual stuff, since without that you normally wouldnt be able to. Thats why qigong and internal martial arts is not necessary internal alchemy. But to reach the point where one can get into internal alchemy, qigong/some meditations and all is useful and good, then the internal martial art and some qigong can be done as sort of moving meditation where there is internal alchemy (done in conjunction with sitting), it all depends on whats hapening inside. Whereas the higher or highest paths start from having the ability to perceive the essence and the spiritual from the get go or the potential to before having to do anything on a lower level, or as ive heard, it is starting from "nowhere", (most inline with tao te ching) forgetting everything and everything just "is", no conception of dan tien, jing, qi shen or thoughts, no attachment to the emptiness or stillness, no form, no needing to force virtue, but rather practice virtue while wu wei . You may say highest is the most simplest then, but also not many people can do it.

So there are numerous paths but eventually they all lead to the same result, with different thing based on the individual's needs, just the highest is the most direct and you will see if you look at the tao te ching/ chuang tzu how they are most in line with directly practicing what these texts guide one to do.

thank you very much for your reply

What's even more frustrating is that most of these 'masters' cannot even be honest about the fact that they are in it for the dosh. Instead they often disguise what they do by putting up, then hiding behind affronts of noble intentions while subversively playing on basic human survival impulses and instincts and dangling a ticket of hope and fear in front of the gullibles.

Funny thing is that over in SE Asia, if some so-called master proclaims to 'sell' some advanced energetic or spiritual practice on the market, very few people, except for the really dense, would buy into their spin. They'd be laughed out of town. Anyone looking for any advanced techniques, if they looked hard enough, can find a genuine teacher who would already have a good base of students and would be teaching for free. Reputations over there are always passed/established by word-of-mouth. And the really good ones work off donations and/or have the support of benefactors, just as in ancient times. Back then, the nobility always supported and protected the welfare of the philosophers and martial arts masters whom they depend on for their mental and physical cultivation.

The only exceptions are the Taoist priests who preside over funerals. They don't come cheap. I remember being told that for each day's work they get paid something between 500 to 800 dollars. Most of these guys can be openly seen whizzing round in the latest Range Rovers, Mercs, BMWs and what not. All thanks to the Chinese, who, unfortunately, are pretty much superstitiously obsessed with what happens in the afterlife. The good thing is they are unflinchingly upfront and never disguise themselves in flowery veils of deception.

You are right. The highest neigong system is to be found in SEA, especially the system of Tenaga Dalam. Even John Chang was based in Indonesia.

Most Chinese masters are only good at some psychic trickery but even the more powerful Chinese masters are hardly as powerful as some really powerful SEA masters yet the Chinese demand much more money than them. I heard of some Chinese spiritual "masters" ending up as tour guides who bring their students to the real SEA masters in return for a fee.

I believe this is what a certain Dr Verdesi is doing as well.

Edited by tulku

You are right. The highest neigong system is to be found in SEA, especially the system of Tenaga Dalam. Even John Chang was based in Indonesia.

Most Chinese masters are only good at some psychic trickery but even the more powerful Chinese masters are hardly as powerful as some really powerful SEA masters yet the Chinese demand much more money than them. I heard of some Chinese spiritual "masters" ending up as tour guides who bring their students to the real SEA masters in return for a fee.

I believe this is what a certain Dr Verdesi is doing as well.

John Chang's master came over to Indonesia FROM China.

I'm sure everyone is curios to hear about what school you belong to and what country you live in??

• Like 1

I've seen a lot of systems, a lot of masters and a lot of some extraordinary video (containing high internal technique ) But so far I am still puzzled which is the most highest,advanced system ever

You can look at this question from several ways - I suggest introspection as one way:

What are your tendencies - are you in the head - are you in the heart - are you in your solar plexus - are you in your senses?

What type of practices have you done - if any - and did you like them and do you continue to practice them?

Secondly, you may be in the initial space of a kid in a candy store - literally:

A kid in the candy store has tons of choices and he is out of his mind on a sugar high.

You may have done just enought to be high as a kite on the energy work but without having made any real choice - I don't know but in reality it will be the basic stuff that gets you to your answer for this question.

I have been lucky enough to have a back injury that has landed me in bed a few days and allowed me the time to sit down and find this very exciting site with a whole group of people involved in the work - a practice. Looking around here is probably a very good start, you may also want to look in your area.

I spent lots of time recently looking for a teaching/school for my 5.6 yr old son. In the process I found a very good mature and accomplished Shaolin Monk that now teaches me Qi Gong and his school may also begin teaching my son.

Right now at this time in my practice Qi Gong is the best teaching in the entire universe for me - partly because the timing is perfect for exactly where I am in my practice and also because he is 3 minutes from my house, affordable and offers enough time for me to move forward at the pace I am capable of.

When I started out Hatha Yoga eased me into the whole "thing" and it woke me up to an entirely different world - as I moved into Raja it turned out perfect for my heavy philosophical head. My choices in the mid 70s were far more limited than yours are now but the basics are pretty much identical regarding meditation. Movement choices are vastly improved though we see allot of "sport yoga" and other fabrications out there sold by someone telling you its raining.

Now - not to duck the blunt end of the stick completely - the word Tibet comes to mind in association with top teachings.

I visited there in 1984 (Lhasa - I had full run of the Potala Palace!) and I have been impressed ever since.

We are also fortunate to have a number of conscious beings teaching today online and all over the place - it is an exciting time to be alive and looking for a teaching!

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this