ShaktiMama

Masturbation and the Law of Attraction

So we got some dirty sex energy being sent, and which is bad? I'm just trying to be sure I get what's supposedly going on.

How is energy being taken?

I see how it is being produced and sent, and how it might not be the cleanest and best energy. But that would still put the object of the fantasy in the vampire position (I'm thinking of chicks who like to get the guys' attention, and the guys who like to get the attention of the ladies). How is energy being taken by the masturbator?

Which still places the "target"/"object of desire" in the position of receiver of energy (however dirty it may be).

Energy is energy. It's the intent that determines the effect.

So every action between people involves energy exchange at different level levels, nuances, intents. So I will just ask, how do people feel after they have masturbated? what did they use or take from the picture of that being?

It would make a nice reply video to the clip you quoted, to suggest the "offering to the goddess" way ... which isnt currently part of widespread awareness, but who knows.. it could well become so..:)

Yes, an old acquaintance was a sexual shaman and dominatrix. She used to require of her followers to place her picture on a sacred altar and masturbate to it. She would tell them how long to masturbate and when to ejaculate. Then she would sometimes have them eat their ejaculate as an offering to her.

She was their surrogate for the Goddess because they did not know how to admire and worship a goddess that was spirit. Eventually, they became accustomed to and trained enough so they could transfer their devotion to her to be devotion to the Goddess.

:)

Yes, an old acquaintance was a sexual shaman and dominatrix. She used to require of her followers to place her picture on a sacred altar and masturbate to it. She would tell them how long to masturbate and when to ejaculate. Then she would sometimes have them eat their ejaculate as an offering to her.

She was their surrogate for the Goddess because they did not know how to admire and worship a goddess that was spirit. Eventually, they became accustomed to and trained enough so they could transfer their devotion to her to be devotion to the Goddess.

Some relationships /people can go straight to the point and see/feel/relate the divinity in their partner instinctively and organically have that flower within them..some not so fast.. all birthdays that lead to cake are good 'uns.:)

• Like 2

If that ain't sexual vampirism, I dunno what is (however consensual it may be).

And even if you DO offer it to the goddess (even your personified dominatrix) then wouldn't that still be all about an image and run counter to the whole "singular energetic field" which is discussed in the video? Shouldn't it be about your orgasm organism and not about the whole worship goddess/energy vampiress? I mean you're basically training a bunch of dudes to carry out a form of institutionalized vampirism, except now it's the goddess/dominatrix that's taking the energy. (and I bet they get punished if they don't do it right :P)

Seems like this is mostly semantics.... :unsure:

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

Hm... a bit of a strange and disconcerting topic.

-However, what interested mean was the end where they talk about feeding there own energy field, redistributing your own wealth, or servicing yourself.

-I assume this practice would be similar to affirmations except your inserting intent of a sexual nature? Seems kind of strange to fantasy about oneself :unsure: . Care to elaborate further?

Edited by Tao Apprentice

why do you think it is related to parental energy?

I think what Jetsun was trying to get at was the fact that lots of peoples' sexual behaviors, routines, and preferences are highly impacted by your parents. For instance, did your parents freak out when they talked about masturbation, were they skittish when they talked about sex, or were they open and friendly about it? When you started discovering yourself sexual, were your parents a friend you could go to, or an authority you had to avoid?

So your sexual behavior, in a large part, would be playing out whatever was instilled in you by your situation. At least that's how I interpreted the comment, I don't mean to speak for Jetsun.

That's more or less what I mean but it might go a bit deeper, for example someone might have a foot fetish and masturbate over Britney Speares barefoot, but if you recapitulated that energy you would go on a shamanic journey down that energy line not to Britney rather you would go back to a time to when you are an infant looking at your mothers feet, so masturbating over that fantasy is strengthening that energy link not creating a new one to Britney. Or if you recapped a fetish for bondage or something it would most likely lead to a childhood event when you were made to feel powerless, basically in recap you see most of these patterns in your sexual energy are created in childhood and by masturbating over them you are charging existing energy links not creating new ones.

Edited by Jetsun
  • Like 1

I remember the first time I realized that I was making a psychic connection to a girl I was fantasizing about while masturbating. YIKES! (I even remember who I was fantasizing about.) I think that was what started me on the path to cull my sexual fantasies. But sexual fantasy has been a major part of my life since I was about 4 (not kidding). So I have been taking the slow and steady route, bringing more mindfulness into the patterns that I run, trying to really get to the root of my behaviors, and gradually bring myself to a more virtuous expression of my sexuality.

Some of my preliminary notes, certainly subject to revision:

1. The ability of a person to make a psychic connection through an image, etc. takes psychic energy. Most people do not actually have the psychic energy to make a substantial connection through an image or some such. It seems to me that the actual impact an average person's sexual fantasy on the object of said fantasy would be minimal unless they already had a strong connection to that person. Mostly they will be connecting to their own thoughforms and projections (I imagine this is related to what Jetsun was saying). But cultivators and natural psychics beware! With more power comes more responsibility.

2. The intrusiveness of a fantasy will depend on the intensity with which the person is concentrated upon. It's like zooming in on a person, a psychic laser beam. OTOH, if you are not really concentrating on that person, their image just helps you connect to your own sexual feelings, then there is much less of an exchange. If I am using a mental image, though, I almost automatically "zoom in", so be careful! Ideally I wouldn't need an image of another to connect to my own sexual feelings, but I'm not there yet. There is a certain degree of compulsion present there as well, which I am working on letting go of.

3. At some point I realized it sometimes happened that a woman I was fantasizing about was saying "No" psychically. Another YIKES moment for me. Or rather an aghast "Oh no, what have I been doing" moment. But I also understood that consent can be given psychically as well. I just have to remain sufficiently sensitive and back off if I get a "no."

Well, fast forward, and after a very interesting period of exploring the fantasy question, recently I have decided that it is really a waste of my psychic energy. Now it's just a matter of letting go of the old habits and instilling new ones. Easier said than done. But the fantasy question is part of a larger programme of developing my relationship to my own sexuality and developing a more healthy attitude toward women. Long ways to go yet.

Edited by Creation
  • Like 2

If that ain't sexual vampirism, I dunno what is (however consensual it may be).

And even if you DO offer it to the goddess (even your personified dominatrix) then wouldn't that still be all about an image and run counter to the whole "singular energetic field" which is discussed in the video? Shouldn't it be about your orgasm organism and not about the whole worship goddess/energy vampiress? I mean you're basically training a bunch of dudes to carry out a form of institutionalized vampirism, except now it's the goddess/dominatrix that's taking the energy. (and I bet they get punished if they don't do it right :P)

Seems like this is mostly semantics.... :unsure:

This is a conscious, consensual energy exchange between adults. Masturbation over a picture probably does not involve consent of the person in the picture. So without consent the masturbator is using the energy or pic or essence of the person. Using somebody sexually without their permission. What does society call that? What are we taking from that person?

On this board over the year and a half I have been here there are multiple questions almost on a daily basis about sex, masturbation, and jing loss. Does anyone ask about the effects this activity has on the masturbatory aid? And the masturbator using the other person image (which connects them with the person's essence.) without consent? Does this activity increase virtue and internal cultivation skills?

These questions may not be important or even come to the mind of the general public but what about internal cultivators?

Regarding the sexual shaman, she fills her devotees with transmissions of energy and loves and protects them for their offerings of energy to her.

So on a wider, macro scale, what is devotion and worship anyway? What is the energy exchange between Diety/Spirit/God and the devotee?

It the Diety an Uber energy vampire? Or is the devotee? Or?

Hm... a bit of a strange and disconcerting topic.

-However, what interested mean was the end where they talk about feeding there own energy field, redistributing your own wealth, or servicing yourself.

-I assume this practice would be similar to affirmations except your inserting intent of a sexual nature? Seems kind of strange to fantasy about oneself :unsure: . Care to elaborate further?

Sexual energy is potent tool to use for manifestation. Whip up a whopping good orgasm and release into the universe with a statement about what you want or what you want to intend for yourself. Be mindful of karma back wash. In other words, do not use sexual energy to manipulate others. Only use for yourself unless you want to slip into the Dark Side. :ninja: The law of balance is in play.

Intent does not have to be sexual but it can be. Sexual energy is also creation energy. You add the sexual energy as an accelerant or catalyst for manifesting more quickly.

It does seem strange to fantasy about one's self but it is also a way to get inside yourself energetically.

Could someone stir up sexual energy, pleasure themselves without a fantasy object, just to experience the energy on it's own? I can bring up an orgasm at will mindfully.

I hope i answered some of your question. Maybe someone else on the board can offer their experiences and insight too.

• Like 1

This is a conscious, consensual energy exchange between adults. Masturbation over a picture probably does not involve consent of the person in the picture. So without consent the masturbator is using the energy or pic or essence of the person. Using somebody sexually without their permission. What does society call that? What are we taking from that person?

On this board over the year and a half I have been here there are multiple questions almost on a daily basis about sex, masturbation, and jing loss. Does anyone ask about the effects this activity has on the masturbatory aid? And the masturbator using the other person image (which connects them with the person's essence.) without consent? Does this activity increase virtue and internal cultivation skills?

These questions may not be important or even come to the mind of the general public but what about internal cultivators?

Regarding the sexual shaman, she fills her devotees with transmissions of energy and loves and protects them for their offerings of energy to her.

So on a wider, macro scale, what is devotion and worship anyway? What is the energy exchange between Diety/Spirit/God and the devotee?

Ok well I believe a lot of this has to do with where you come from - Are ya a hungry ghost ? Can you self generate juice? -

It is easy to be generous when one doesnt buy into a mentality that one needs to get something from someone else - I believe in terms of raw juice being the object of desire can be an energetic boon to the person being the object - Why do woman dress is seductive ways? Lots of energy - Some woman feed off of this- A lot of celebs probably feed off this -

I think a good way to judge when masturbating is asking yourself what am I creating -

We are always creating -

Woman like men who dont want to suck them :)

If people want to suck you and you are very sensitive - yet not out of the matrix yet and dont have a sense of who you are and where others begin - and insecure........

The take home message for me is learn to self generate energy

Take Personal Responsiblity -

Be generous and open as much so for yourself as others because what great freedom there is in in just being able to laugh because you are secure with yourself and have juice to spare and dont have to engage in subtle machinations -

Lots of this stuff is subtle so to me it is about being aware what one is creating -

With that being said I like to look at pictures of beautiful women and appreciate their beauty

Woman are beautiful :)

They feel great

In regards to consent well it would seem that is some ways there is no consent - everyone is dancing to forces-

One looks at a picture of someone masturbating and they dont give consent but the person doing the looking is being controlled by another force -

What are we at then - developing awareness - perceiving accurately - training the mind -

Can a concept like be kind and generous acually help one out if the person doesnt acually investigate for themselves whether kindness and generosity uplift the human condition?

Is there anyone who is completely honest about their reality?

That's more or less what I mean but it might go a bit deeper, for example someone might have a foot fetish and masturbate over Britney Speares barefoot, but if you recapitulated that energy you would go on a shamanic journey down that energy line not to Britney rather you would go back to a time to when you are an infant looking at your mothers feet, so masturbating over that fantasy is strengthening that energy link not creating a new one to Britney. Or if you recapped a fetish for bondage or something it would most likely lead to a childhood event when you were made to feel powerless, basically in recap you see most of these patterns in your sexual energy are created in childhood and by masturbating over them you are charging existing energy links not creating new ones.

Yes, I see that too. Everything that we think, say, do creates an energy thread that links to every person, place, thing, or event we touched. Even that which we see in our dreams or imagination. Then we could bring in the multidimensional aspects to across time and space and multiverses.

One can clear or transform the links of the past. That is part of my every day energy hygiene practice but one must be mindful we are creating many, new energy links every day. Part of the path of mastery is becoming masterful in knowing when and how you create these energy links and also why. Each energy link is transmitting energy back and forth. One must learn which energy links to keep and which to let go because it all can impact your own level of energy.

This is precisely why in daoism you worship your INNER gods, the inner spirits.

• Like 1

Yes, I see that too. Everything that we think, say, do creates an energy thread that links to every person, place, thing, or event we touched. Even that which we see in our dreams or imagination. Then we could bring in the multidimensional aspects to across time and space and multiverses.

One can clear or transform the links of the past. That is part of my every day energy hygiene practice but one must be mindful we are creating many, new energy links every day. Part of the path of mastery is becoming masterful in knowing when and how you create these energy links and also why. Each energy link is transmitting energy back and forth. One must learn which energy links to keep and which to let go because it all can impact your own level of energy.

Yes you know and it would seem a vision of what one wants to create or what is valueable and worth creating is very helpful here - But it is not as simple for me as simply refraining from the dark side - Recognition of what really uplifts the human spirit and creates consciousness - It feels like one must really get there hands dirty sometimes - A philosophy and gameplan in place - but it has to be ones own personal philosophy developed and integrated with ones observations of the current reality in which one lives in -

So ok what do we want to make today ? :)

What prevents us from being benevolent creators who have a helluva good time - who create more complex more fun systems - Hmmmm well illusions about death and destruction - Fear of Loss - Greed - Buying into a social philosophy that is not ones own based on deeply integrated values and observations -

Not having the biological capacity to perceive what is really happening - to perceive accurately -

How does own develop grace if one does not have it ? How does one keep it?

• Like 1

I just do not understand how one can masturbate to oneself. It's kind of homosexual, it's not a turn on whatsoever.

Besides, then you'll start to lose interest in the opposite sex. So what then?

I usually just take it as some young person with raging hormones who masturbates all the time, but wants to be spiritual/a cultivator, finds out about retention, and realizes it's a way to cultivate, get perceived "power", AND still keep up their masturbation routine. Unless there's some strong evidence in the post to make me think otherwise, that's usually the working model that I think of.

The whole thing seems suspicious to me. And I'm even MORE suspicious of someone saying, "masturbation (thinking of anyone other than yourself and your own energy) is energy rape at worst, energy vampirism at best, you should do this other thing which works on the same principles but is not rape, so it's okay to do, even though it's basically the same thing as energy vampirism, but we all know it's going on, so help yourself". But maybe I'm just anti-establishment? :wacko:

Sexual energy is potent tool to use for manifestation. Whip up a whopping good orgasm and release into the universe with a statement about what you want or what you want to intend for yourself. Be mindful of karma back wash. In other words, do not use sexual energy to manipulate others. Only use for yourself unless you want to slip into the Dark Side. :ninja: The law of balance is in play.

But as has already been pointed out, you gotta have pretty good intent and manipulative ability going into it to be able to do anything with it.

I mean think of how many people masturbate to magazine models, porn actors, movie stars, etc, and how often those fantasies and things they'd like to have in their lives (a super model girlfriend, for instance) even REMOTELY come true. Same goes for the local hottie around the corner from you. How many guys know a hot girl nearby and NEVER get her despite all of their masturbatory fantasies about having her?

I'm not going to pretend like I have some statistics or anything beyond anecdotal evidence and my own surmises, but I AM going to venture that not a lot of those peoples' fantasies happen, nor does all the sexual energy create a mega manifestation.

Dudes keep jackin' off, chicks keep getting the attention.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Shaktimama,

I really like the term masturbatee which you coined in one of your posts. A common term of abuse in the UK is to call someone a wanker ... now there will also be wankees.

I think I accept the point that whatever you do with your sexual energy is important and has consequences for yourself and others. However to equate what every adolescent and many others do to a form of rape is pushing it a little. Rape is a nasty violent crime perpetrated on both men and women.

Have you ever told a real victim of rape that what has happened to them is similar or the same as what happens to our Britney when her (now aging) fans spill their beans ??? I can imagine the answer.

I just don't know how one can masturbate to onself.

Asking a person to instead of masturbating to porn and masturbating to one self is still pretty much the same thing only you're focusing the energy which should be expressed and manifested with others and turning it on yourself and ONLY yourself.

It's still auto-eroticism.

This energy must be shared. Sure yes, it includes yourself but if it were to be shared in only a fantasy with yourself and not for example a goal that is shared with the outside world, than you're just masturbating to yourself.

I just don't know how one can masturbate to onself.

Asking a person to instead of masturbating to porn and masturbating to one self is still pretty much the same thing only you're focusing the energy which should be expressed and manifested with others and turning it on yourself and ONLY yourself.

It's still auto-eroticism.

This energy must be shared. Sure yes, it includes yourself but if it were to be shared in only a fantasy with yourself and not for example a goal that is shared with the outside world, than you're just masturbating to yourself.

I think the idea is, when you are just doing it with yourself, you are expressing the individual sexuality of your organism. Just you, just your energy. There is a sexual aspect to our existence, and masturbation without anything else is an expression of that.

Which would make it a lot different from the lustful masturbating that most people wind up doing through the course of their lives.

It'd probably help to think about it differently. It's not, "hmm, okay, it's time to masturbate like I usually do, okay, think of myself, think of myself, think of myself, etc...."

I think the idea is, when you are just doing it with yourself, you are expressing the individual sexuality of your organism. Just you, just your energy. There is a sexual aspect to our existence, and masturbation without anything else is an expression of that.

Which would make it a lot different from the lustful masturbating that most people wind up doing through the course of their lives.

It'd probably help to think about it differently. It's not, "hmm, okay, it's time to masturbate like I usually do, okay, think of myself, think of myself, think of myself, etc...."

Yes, well.. what I mean is that it should have some purpose. I don't think sxual energy should be used without purpose, that would just make it a waste.

Yes, well.. what I mean is that it should have some purpose. I don't think sxual energy should be used without purpose, that would just make it a waste.

Making it focused on the ego self, is IMO more what I was referring to as "focusing on yourself" rather than the non-egoic all is one type of "self".

Edited by Non

Making it focused on the ego self, is IMO more what I was referring to as "focusing on yourself" rather than the non-egoic all is one type of "self".

It's not that, I don't think, anyway, you are doing it without purpose or are focusing it on yourself.

As the video says, you are redistributing, balancing, and super charging the energy that makes up YOU, as an expression of the "higher you". Not stealing or sending to anyone.

Just my interpretation, though.

This is precisely why in daoism you worship your INNER gods, the inner spirits.

Referring back to the sexual shaman, she shared with me that-and I agree-that people worship the goddess outside of themselves not understanding that the Goddess/God/Spirit lives within. She saw part of her role as a healer to lead people to that realization and she was good at doing that.

Shaktimama,

I really like the term masturbatee which you coined in one of your posts. A common term of abuse in the UK is to call someone a wanker ... now there will also be wankees.

I think I accept the point that whatever you do with your sexual energy is important and has consequences for yourself and others. However to equate what every adolescent and many others do to a form of rape is pushing it a little. Rape is a nasty violent crime perpetrated on both men and women.

Have you ever told a real victim of rape that what has happened to them is similar or the same as what happens to our Britney when her (now aging) fans spill their beans ??? I can imagine the answer.

I wouldn't want to nor see the need to do so. It's all a matter of context. Each action begins in the heart, a desire, a thought expressed. I have been robbed and it made me feel invaded. I have also been attacked when I was younger during attempted molestations. Rape is about power and not about sex. Witness what is happening in Libya. I watched a news clip today that interviewed a libyan physician in a hospital morgue. He showed dead Ghaddhfi supporters that were found to have condoms and Viagra in their pockets.

It's really a matter of perception. Energetic rape is real speaking from being on the receiving end.

Becoming a master of one's own energy is, well, the hallmark of a master.

I think it might have been sloppy who said masturbatee first. I have used the term wanker before. :)

I usually just take it as some young person with raging hormones who masturbates all the time, but wants to be spiritual/a cultivator, finds out about retention, and realizes it's a way to cultivate, get perceived "power", AND still keep up their masturbation routine. Unless there's some strong evidence in the post to make me think otherwise, that's usually the working model that I think of.

The whole thing seems suspicious to me. And I'm even MORE suspicious of someone saying, "masturbation (thinking of anyone other than yourself and your own energy) is energy rape at worst, energy vampirism at best, you should do this other thing which works on the same principles but is not rape, so it's okay to do, even though it's basically the same thing as energy vampirism, but we all know it's going on, so help yourself". But maybe I'm just anti-establishment? :wacko:

But as has already been pointed out, you gotta have pretty good intent and manipulative ability going into it to be able to do anything with it.

I mean think of how many people masturbate to magazine models, porn actors, movie stars, etc, and how often those fantasies and things they'd like to have in their lives (a super model girlfriend, for instance) even REMOTELY come true. Same goes for the local hottie around the corner from you. How many guys know a hot girl nearby and NEVER get her despite all of their masturbatory fantasies about having her?

I'm not going to pretend like I have some statistics or anything beyond anecdotal evidence and my own surmises, but I AM going to venture that not a lot of those peoples' fantasies happen, nor does all the sexual energy create a mega manifestation.

Dudes keep jackin' off, chicks keep getting the attention.

(If someone will tell me how to use the multiquote feature I would appreciate it.)

For a beginning cultivators I understand what you are saying. I wondered why no one brought up the implications on shen and virtue also in masturbation. Masturbation is a neutral activity as is energy. what is the context of the practice? Is it just for relief?

Why do people not get what they want when they jack off too? :) It is because they are unskillful and unlearned in the ways of energy mastery. Imagine if every one got what they wanted just because they knew how to masturbate or do affirmations. The world would be an awful place. The reason people don't get what they want is because they are unskilled in holding a pin point focus, their unconscious works against their conscious desires; they lack training and practice.

Sexual vampirism is not necessarily a bad thing. Consensual energy exchange is very powerful and transforming. It is healing.

Learning to be a master requires self inquiry and also learning to be accountable for ourselves, including how we use our energy. Not because you are training to be the Sorceror's Apprentice, for the external results...but, for what happens internally in your heart and how it affects your virtue.

So if a beginning cultivator wants to make mastership a character of their lives this would include developing self awareness of how they interact with their internal and external environment all the time.

• Like 1