Sign in to follow this  
bodyoflight

The Yin Male and Women will be the rulers of the future

Seriously Non, you gotta get out more :lol:

The more women I've gotten to know, the more I realized that they are just as varied as guys. Some are very chill, some are very tightly wound, acting out whatever social roles they want. There are a lot of different women out there, and they all have different personalities.

There's just no way to generalize. I've known a lot of attractive women who used their looks to manipulate people, and I've known a lot of attractive women who were actually very cool and non-judgmental, who really wanted to connect to others, because all their lives people had just been treating them as "the hot chick" and not really getting to know them.

So, you know, it runs the gamut. You can't just generalize about "the majority".

And, again, being a nice guy doesn't mean being a doormat. If you never express interest in a girl, she's going to think you aren't interested and moving on. So, you know, if you're the "nice guy friend" who listens to all her problems, maybe instead of keeping your mouth shut and hopes she one day realizes how much you care for her, maybe you should actually get together with her in person and be all like, "hey, I like you, you should dump your jackass boyfriend".

You can cry all you want about social norms and stuff, but I've found a lot of girls will give a lot of not so subtle hints, who will bend over backwards, just to try and bait the guy into making the move, because they feel that, for whatever reason, they can't/shouldn't make the first move, so they'll do everything in their power to get you to make the first move.

And guess what?

If you don't, they'll think you don't like them, and they'll stick with their jackass boyfriend who is at least capable to tell people what's on his mind.

Being upfront with her about your feelings and about what you want is in no way being a jerk, and will in no way mean you are no longer a nice guy.

I have had my share of PUA hunts too and they are a waste of time and energy.

Sex is suppose to be a meditative experience and it must be done with someone of a deva consciousness.

If you have sex with someone who has an animal consciousness, you will be in effect absorbing the negative emotional, mental and spiritual traits of that someone into your system, thereby pulling your consciousness down.

So one must engage in sex with people of deva consciousness and you must have sex that is meditative, that is how we evolve.

Otherwise, a seeker on the path might as well be alone than to be with people of animal consciousness.

P.S. As I said, we live in a matrix world where the media plays a very dangerous role.

If we do not destroy our attachments to the wrong things in life, we will end up being trapped in samsara.

Edited by bodyoflight

Hello Non,

Take a cue from your own thread.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/16287-victim-mentality/page__p__222690__fromsearch__1entry222690

Does anyone know of a good source or article on getting rid of the 'victim' mentality. One that doesn't patronize, and one that doesn't offend or insult. One that doesn't use hollywood memes and concepts, ie brainwashing. I'm looking for the REAL cure to the victim mentality. Not fear based conditioning.

So... it's kind of paradoxical. To me at least.

Let's say you really Are a victim at least, this body-mind state is going through suffering. Trying to state things objectively. TO overcome this suffering, one needs to accept the suffering. Once you accept the suffering, Aren't you then claiming yourself to be Victim? How is it then that one can overcome suffering then if one does not accept their own suffering, and thus deny it?

I understand when the whole "being STUCK" aspect of the victim mentality. It's natural, as FEELINGS that stick with you, even when Mind TRIES to overcome them. TRIES, because then the feelings become linked to other past suffering experiences, and it builds up into a mass, that feels like you are overwhelmed, and then, your neurochemical, biological faculties become Stressed to a point that there's too much cortisol in the brain. Then you try in an attempt to overcome it by associating pleasant feelings of dopamine and seratonin and other neurochemical soups to 'accept' your pain and suffering soo that you overcome it, only to realize that it's part of your energetic body, because you have not let go, in fact you dont know how.

It's a Biological thing as much as it is Mental. It is Energetic as much as it is physical. It is 'spiritual/idealogical' and material. Not just mental. Not just physical. Not just energetic. Not just any one of those alone, at all.

Then why do so many approaches try to solve this issue by making one fear oneself, by patronizing, with insults, and languages. It is something that cannot be understoood. Somehow it seems that Biologically the human being is somehow SET UP for the victim mentality in it's "Natural" state. Such that it takes only someone who is above the physical material to really overcome this. So why then is htere so much misunderstanding?

NOBODY REALLY WANTS TO BE SUFFERING. Don't EVER think anyone ACTUALLY does. Their BODIES might, their SUBCCONSCIOUS might, their BRAINS might be wired in such a way. But REALLY ACTUALLY put them through torturous pain and then LOOK INTO HIS EYES AND FEEL THAT THIS PERSON DOES NOT WANT TO BE SUFFERING. Because IT HURTS and it makes YOU suffer to see this person the same way also.

Again it seems paradoxical.

Same with changing beliefs. Change your beliefs right? HOW!? By changing my belief that I don't need to know how? How? By not needing to know how? HOW!? What if I go back to the same thing. How?

How? Is there is magic button you push in your mental facilities that makes your subconscious beleive something or not? For sure I can see there are no pink elephants in this room right now.

hahahahahahahha.

ahahha

hahhahahhh

thank you for participating in my experiment.

To be honest i think these threads are stupid and simply a place for people to unload there ego along with all the issues they have with the opposite sex.

-Both men and women have Yin and Yang characteristics.

-Both energies Yin and Yang have value. Neither is better or worse, simply different. There is a time for action and a time for patience and passiveness.

-Peace

Well I always end up regretting making these threads in the future but when I make them I don't feel this way.

You can intellectualize and bitch to forum people about it, or get up and go meet some women(who are super damn awesome btw).

The point is Im not and I can't. Thats why Im making these threads duh!... Im not just sitting complaining not trying just as everyone thinks.

BUt of course what do I expect..anyone who ever wants to talk about problems in the world there will ALWAYS be someone assuming the person is not doing anything about the problem. What if the person talking about it IS part of the person doing something about it? Unless you expect me to be mute or anyone else who ever wants to talk about problems. Because THEY judge "negatively" viewing it as "negative" THEY have the audacity to say "stop being so negative!"

Anytime someone talks about a problem there will always be someone who says "stop complaining,be a man/woman about it and stop sitting on your ass and do something" as if the person hasn't tried that before. All they see is the talk, what should I expect?

No one ever thinks about that.

But it's because it's a very yin aspect or way.

Edited by Non

Also, never underestimate the energy a male can develop, or the endurance they can have. Most people in general don't have a lot of energy or endurance, but this can be overcome, and energy can be developed.

I am quoting this only because I feel it is important. Nothing to add.

Edited by Marblehead

To be honest i think these threads are stupid and simply a place for people to unload there ego along with all the issues they have with the opposite sex.

-Both men and women have Yin and Yang characteristics.

-Both energies Yin and Yang have value. Neither is better or worse, simply different. There is a time for action and a time for patience and passiveness.

-Peace

Yep.

It is not, IMO, a truth to compare the energies of yin and yang with the human female and male.

Non, there are a lot of wonderful women on this planet. It's just a little harder to find these wonderful women because they don't normally display themselves.

how would you develop your energies marblehead?

Fair and excellent question. Afterall, this is the goal of any type of cultivation.

I am sure we all know that I am a Philosophical Taoist but I needed to first mention this so that it is understood by anyone who reads this will understand that I am speaking from only this perspective with no intention of negating any other form of cultivation.

Okay. That said, I think that developing our energies is the process we use in attaining the state of 'wu wei'. Wu wei being the state of non-doing. This is not to be understood as doing nothing though. During cultivation we should work on the wellness of our body, our consciousness, and our spirituality. That's the whole package of what we are.

Our body - we build our body to a state where we are healthy, can resist diseases, and we have reserve strength so that we can efficiently respond to the varying conditions in our physical life.

Our Consciousness - we build our brain so that we are mentally alert and mentally aware. We attain knowledge that will help us deal with the different aspects of our life. Trivia is nice for mental masturbation but does it help us live our life? We each must decide what knowledge is usefull to us and what is useless. Always go after the usefull first.

Our spirituality - Ha! Here I am about to speak about something I am rather lacking of. But still, I rely on the "usefull/useless" concept. If it is usefull to use in living our life then we should consider it good, if not then, whatever.

I think that by developing these three one can eventually attain that state of wu wei that allow us to live a natural and spontanious life. Our Chi energies will be complete and we can use these energies in any of the three areas above whenever the need arises.

So, to our body, we rest when it is time to rest; to our consciousness, we stop thinking when there is no need for thought; to our spirituality, we return to 'oneness' when there is no demand from our manifest reality.

Of course, our spirituality is the center of focus even when we are not focusing on anything. It is the point, or at least should be, of non-duality. Without prejudice we can be aware of the 'truth', whatever that is.

• Like 1

The Yin Male and Women will be the rulers of the future

Feminine Energy is infinitely stronger than Masculine Energy..

A certain poster has been trolling this boards with hidden barbs at gays and "feminine" men

So to preserve your soul, body, essence, I would recommend every man to become as feminine and as yin as possible. No I am not gay, the only dick which I like is my own and I am fascinated sexually with huge boobs.

And one thing I assure you is that once you become feminine enough, you will find plenty of women flocking to you. Ever wonder why gays always attract so many women to them? ;):blush:

Lol no offense, but it sounds like you may be a bit confused... I'm sure you're not really gay - as liking HUGE b00bs proves it!!! ;)

But, female >>> male???

"Yin"/"feminine" men = gay = chick magnets???

This entire post just shows how deeply-ingrained misandrism, male self-hate & gender confusion have become today. Just imagine if you had reversed all the genders in your post...how that would be received here??

But more importantly, your equations are simply misleading & inaccurate.

You know, gay men range from effeminate to "normal" to macho. So, it is inaccurate to equate gayness with femininity. And, women only want to BEFRIEND (not f***) them anyway...just like nice, non-threatening & "asexual" "yin" guys. Friendzone =/= f***zone, buddy! :lol:

If you were truly sexually "yin," then you would suffer from low sex drive, low virility and be poorly-endowed/performing with sexual dysfunction. Yang = big & hard while yin = small & soft. This would apply to both gay or straight men.

So, the actual reality today is that everyone (both men & women alike) is competing to see who is the yangest and trying to out-yang each other. And, if you can't out-yang a female - then she will have zero respect for you. (The same goes without saying for men..) To the yangest goes the spoils... Yangness is the raw currency of sex now for men.

Sure, this may or may not always change in the future...but that's how it is for NOW.

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

Neither is better or stronger in the end. If there's no imbalance of energy there's no real problem.

With the exceptions and variables in environments looked at, this conversation is even more irrelevant.

• Like 1

I agree with NeiChuan, it's not about rulership or domination (ironically yang concepts), it's about harmonious balance. When Lao Tzu talks about keeping to the female, remember he said know the male as well. He spoke to the problem of men being overly callous and brutal (still an issue today) and the need to moderate(not eliminate) these characteristics through realigning with the Tao. Both sides, man and woman, must come to have mutual understanding for the previous to come to fruition.

Edited by The Observer

Lol no offense, but it sounds like you may be a bit confused... I'm sure you're not really gay - as liking HUGE b00bs proves it!!! ;)

But, female >>> male???

This entire post just shows how deeply-ingrained misandrism, male self-hate & gender confusion have become today. Just imagine if you had reversed all the genders in your post...how that would be received here??

You know, gay men range from effeminate to "normal" to macho. So, it is inaccurate to equate gayness with femininity. And, women only want to BEFRIEND (not f***) them anyway...just like nice, non-threatening & "asexual" "yin" guys. Friendzone =/= f***zone, buddy! :lol:

If you were truly sexually "yin," then you would suffer from low sex drive, low virility and be poorly-endowed/performing with sexual dysfunction. Yang = big & hard while yin = small & soft. This would apply to both gay or straight men.

So, the actual reality today is that everyone (both men & women alike) is competing to see who is the yangest and trying to out-yang each other. And, if you can't out-yang a female - then she will have zero respect for you. (The same goes without saying for men..) To the yangest goes the spoils... Yangness is the raw currency of sex now for men.

Sure, this may or may not always change in the future...but that's how it is for NOW.

The female energies are stronger than the masculine energies.. It is common sense.. A woman is capable of having sex with many more partners than a man in the same period of time .. unless the man becomes multi-orgasmic..

You have no idea how many females have this hidden sexual fantasy of turning a gay man into a straight man.. If anything, this will validates the females' own sexuality and attractiveness.. It is like saying,"hey look at me now.. i am so hot i managed to turn a gay man straight."

Men already have the intrinsic yang energy in them.. However, you do not engage in sex every second of your life do you?.. This is why yin energy is needed to balance you out mentally, emotionally, physically.. especially when you engage in celibate spiritual practices..

I have yet to see any successful sexual close with a mad yang-driven man.. all seduction PUA games require a healthy dosage of yin energy to keep the man in control until you get into the bedroom with a chick.. then you be as yang as you can get... ^_^ ..

Why does the man has to be kept in control? Cos the man has to keep his wits about him in order to become emotionally close to the woman.. this is where the yin energy in a man comes into play.. if you do not become emotionally close to a woman, then how are you gonna get into her pants?..

as some have said.. balance of yin and yang..

Edited by bodyoflight

it's kind of sad and frightening and gross to see a woman having sex with more than one male at the same time. I don't like that idea at all.

Do you think it's even necessary?

Do you think it's only necessary if there was a shortage or multiple men just "had" to have that one girl or even at the same time?

Also, you don't think all that sex can diminish chi at some point?

There are obvious ques here about why you don't get any girls. You focus on being a loser. Yielding doesn't mean being a push over loser. Why regret standing up straight for a girl. Love kindles all Fires. Experiment with actually expressig yourself in a comfortable way to the opposite sex Face to face and I bet you learn more about energy in 5 minutes than weeks of reading.

Edited by Spectrum
  • Like 1

I apologize if any of my comments came acroos as "woman hating". In my mind I was just posting some psychological issues and ideas that are explained on many websites out there. I also just kind of, tried to defend men lol.

how do you develop kidney energy?

In my understanding this might be one of the biggest strengths of Taoist Chi Kung and the Chinese ways. Kidneys are your source and base of Life, so important.

Chi Kung also preserves and develops the original energy inherited from your parents, and harmonizes it with the energy of the universe, and the energy from external sources like air, food, water, etc. By preserving and developing the original energy from the parents, is one way Taoists increase their lifespans.

Methods would be Chi Kung exercises that rid heat from the body, gentle exercises that exercise the Kidney meridian, Breathing methods, Developing the Mingmen point in the lower back.

Perhaps if you became sensitive you might feel the kidneys as a Tai Chi symbol rocking back and forth slightly while shifting weight for example

kidney-transplant-normal-anatomy-picture.jpg

Edited by Immortal4life

There are obvious ques here about why you don't get any girls. You focus on being a loser. Yielding doesn't mean being a push over loser. Why regret standing up straight for a girl. Love kindles all Fires. Experiment with actually expressig yourself in a comfortable way to the opposite sex Face to face and I bet you learn more about energy in 5 minutes than weeks of reading.

This farmer had only one horse, and one day the horse ran away. The neighbors came to condole over his terrible loss. The farmer said, "What makes you think it is so terrible?"

A month later, the horse came home--this time bringing with her two beautiful wild horses. The neighbors became excited at the farmer's good fortune. Such lovely strong horses! The farmer said, "What makes you think this is good fortune?"

The farmer's son was thrown from one of the wild horses and broke his leg. All the neighbors were very distressed. Such bad luck! The farmer said, "What makes you think it is bad?"

A war came, and every able-bodied man was conscripted and sent into battle. Only the farmer's son, because he had a broken leg, remained. The neighbors congratulated the farmer. "What makes you think this is good?" said the farmer.

Morale of the story.. cut off your lust for happiness but at the same time avoid rejection of happiness..

Morale of the story.. cut off your lust for happiness but at the same time avoid rejection of happiness..

Great story. Speaks to the concept of fortunate/unfortunate - dualistic thinking.

There is a longer version of that story but I can't remember where it is right now.

..anyone who ever wants to talk about problems in the world there will ALWAYS be someone assuming the person is not doing anything about the problem. What if the person talking about it IS part of the person doing something about it?

Well that a good development, it is annoying to encounter that stereotypical male conversation style of "problem solving advice" when someone is looking for empathy (which tends to be a more stereotypically female "problem discussion" response)

What are the other parts of your approach to doing something Non?

• Like 1

But, female >>> male???

well for one being a "yin" guy Im still well endowed..

as some have said.. balance of yin and yang..
Right, but that's not what you were saying at the beginning of this thread... :D

well for one being a "yin" guy Im still well endowed..

Lol, that's great then. See, you're not as bad off as you thought! Some might even say that's the "true measure" of a man, lol.. :lol:

My simple point though was that a "sexually yin" male would be more sexually-weak or deficient in some way...not necessarily gay. By the same token - not all lesbians are butch. Some are feminine "lipstick" lesbians too.

Edited by vortex

Negativity, feeling sorry for oneself, drivng yourself crazy, being pessimistic, doubting yourself, fear, procrastination, nervousness, and tenseness are never helpful. Don't think about things you don't like. If something is particularly distasteful to you, don't think about it, and don't worry about people that think differently than you. People come and go, but don't let it phase you. Don't even think about it.

Optimism, confidence, taking how people react to you lightly, not caring what people say, inspiration, energy, having the heart to persevere.... These are the things that will improve your life and get you somewhere.

You may have suffered for a long time in your life, but I know there is always time to improve. If you have the right mindset and attitude, and can be consistent with it, it is almost inevitable that things will turn around and improve. As well, there is always a way to redeem yourself, to stick it to the world or negative people, and put it in their face....while you live your life laughing.

That's how I see it. You can hate life, or you can laugh your way through it all. It's up to your attitude and how much heart you have in the end. Don't beat yourself up and make a bad situation worse. Fight, scratch, and claw your way out.

It's like Rocky said, "If I can change, and you can change, everybody can change"

Edited by Immortal4life

Sign in to follow this