Sign in to follow this  
heaven chi

Black magic

I find the above version of the chant a bit like pop music without any shakti.

Try this one

http://www.circle-of...as/KuanYin.html

It play with my firefox browser but not with safari

Thanks. Actually I need to learn more advanced stuff about self protection and place protection, unless I have somebody help me every now and then.

This need has arisen naturally due to these attacks.

Merely playing a mantra will not solve problems even if I play it 24/7 I guess.

I need to learn more advanced stuff. Have in mind my problem isn't easy.

Thanks. Actually I need to learn more advanced stuff about self protection and place protection, unless I have somebody help me every now and then.

This need has arisen naturally due to these attacks.

Merely playing a mantra will not solve problems even if I play it 24/7 I guess.

I need to learn more advanced stuff. Have in mind my problem isn't easy.

Place protection.

Where you meditate hang some or a picture of a realized being who you relate to.

You can also places some flowers or a plant nearby.

Clean the space - even the draws if there are any in the room - put everything in order.

Get some incense and a bell or a gong or conch etc. Walk around the room waving the incense slowly in a clockwise circle in front of you -from head to tantien while ringing the bell or gong. You can also have a chant playing at the same time. Finishing the incense waving raise the incense vertically above your head and then down to your heart area.

You can leave the chant playing in the room low volume 24/7 for a while.

After waving the incense you will feel a shift in the space

Place protection.

Where you meditate hang some or a picture of a realized being who you relate to.

You can also places some flowers or a plant nearby.

Clean the space - even the draws if there are any in the room - put everything in order.

Get some incense and a bell or a gong or conch etc. Walk around the room waving the incense slowly in a clockwise circle in front of you -from head to tantien while ringing the bell or gong. You can also have a chant playing at the same time. Finishing the incense waving raise the incense vertically above your head and then down to your heart area.

You can leave the chant playing in the room low volume 24/7 for a while.

After waving the incense you will feel a shift in the space

Thank you.

Hello Heaven Chi,

I am loath to question someone's beliefs, but sometimes, especially when you see someone suffer when they shouldn't be, I feel compelled to act. In this particular instance I see you suffering and I want to try and ease that suffering if I can. With that in mind I ask that you read this in its entirety so that you can understand everything I am sharing with you.

Black magic has been around for as long as mankind. In order to truly understand black magic, one must also understand the basic premise of magic. Magic as it was practiced in the ancient world has not changed much in modern times. The theory goes that there is an underlying force that is at work in the world, one that is based on the principles of sympathy. In this regard I think its origins are linked to the old shamanic views of the world, that one can influence the natural forces and cause things to happen through this manipulation.

In psychology they call this type of thinking magical thinking. Magical thinking is when the five year old believes his father died in a car accident because he refused to go to bed on time, or the soldier believes that his fellow soldier died because he did not go out on patrol. It's our belief that our actions can cause inexplicable effects on others. The reason that people often believe these things is because it allows them some control over something they have no control over. It's easier to blame one's self than to accept that one has no control over what happens to them or their loved ones.

Black magic by definition is the attempt to cause someone harm through magical means. In most magical schools it is also believed that when one performs an act of black magic, that they also suffer the effects of sympathy, most of the time several degrees worse than whatever one curses another. In many cultures black magic is used to explain acts that one can't seem to explain any other way. If one suffers bad luck or starts to have strange things happen, it is quite easy to blame someone else for that, than to accept that something just might be happening.

As people are drawn further and further into magical thinking, they can begin to create incidents to justify their belief. Sometimes they create these instances in order to support their own self worth. For instance someone with low self esteem may believe that forces are attacking them because they are important. They will see omens, hear voices, feel presences, and numerous other things, in order to justify their control over these things (after all acknowledging that you are under attack by another force means that these bad things that happen aren't random after all, thus you have had control over them, even in an indirect way.)

If one believes in magic, then one is opening themselves up to this type of action and the psychosomatic results can cause one to become sick or even begin to have psychotic events that support that these types of incidents are actually happening. Again there is no evidence to support that magic exists in the sense that many people believe it does. People that do not believe in magic never seem to suffer the effects of magic, good or bad. If someone casts a curse on someone who is a non-believer, most often they will also do other things that have physical effects on that person as well. They will do things like vandalize their property or in ancient times even poison them, in order to prove that their magical powers work.

In voodoo they use various chemicals to cause this to happen, for instance it has long been known that "zombies" are nothing more than people who have been poisoned. The poison causes death like symptoms and also results in serious brain damage. The people that survive are highly open to suggestion. To people that don't understand what's actually happened, it is very easy to assume that this person was cursed and changed into a zombie. This is just one example, but there are numerous others as well.

My point is (and keep in mind I practiced magic for years) that magic in this form doesn't actually exist. The force that these people believe they can manipulate, can't actually be manipulated. It is the raw force of nature that works under laws and principles that we as humans cannot actively manipulate through force of mind alone. As long as you continue to believe in magic, then you leave yourself open to its effects.

When you accept that the world is not entirely explainable, that things sometimes happen for no reason, and that you don't have to explain why these things happen, rather just accept that they do happen, when you can take responsibility for what happens in the world, even if it's just as simple as accepting that it didn't happen because of you, then you can overcome this need for a force to explain these things for you.

In the end the suffering you are experiencing is caused by you, not others. I would suggest that you take a break from magic and meditation until you come to terms with whatever is causing you to feel a low self image and the need to be more than what you are.

There was a time when I wished I was a powerful man that had control over everything that might cause me harm, a man that people needed to respect and even fear, but that time is over. I accept that life is ordinary, that I do not need to know everything and that what I do know about life is quite enough. I understand that the ordinary is quite extraordinary, that love and compassion are far more powerful than charms, curses, and rituals. I understand now that the true magic in living is being able to live in harmony with those around me.

I hope you solve your dilemma in one way or another, but what I might suggest is that you look inside yourself to find the answers, and that if you do this, you may very well find everything that you are actually looking for.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Hello Heaven Chi,

I am loath to question someone's beliefs, but sometimes, especially when you see someone suffer when they shouldn't be, I feel compelled to act. In this particular instance I see you suffering and I want to try and ease that suffering if I can. With that in mind I ask that you read this in its entirety so that you can understand everything I am sharing with you.

I hope you solve your dilemma in one way or another, but what I might suggest is that you look inside yourself to find the answers, and that if you do this, you may very well find everything that you are actually looking for.

Aaron

very well-stated, Twinner. :)

having worked with all different stripes of messed up people, i can assure you that your issues are very small-time. perhaps your greatest problem is that you assume to already understand what is happening, and, therefore, what you need to acquire to "fix" the matter. as i stated from the beginning, calling it black magic simply because you find the experience disagreeable is highly problematic and can pull you further and further away from a REAL and LASTING solution.

before collecting more spiritual tools, work needs to be done with your UNDERSTANDING of these matters. calm and discipline are the tools you need most if you plan to continue your spiritual path. your sympathetic nervous system might initiate fear and adrenaline when some of these things occur, but that doesn't make them evil or any less a part of your own psychic baggage. even words you don't think you've ever heard before can be coming from you.

i have much to share on this matter, but if you're gonna try a little bit of all this protection stuff, from multiple traditions, just to see what sticks, then i would be wasting my time and energy breaking it all down for you.

stick with that approach for a while, if you like. get back in touch with me when you're ready and willing to shift your understanding about things. sooner or later, you'll have to come back to that anyway.

i may PM you a little more later, but i'm operating on less than 2 hours of sleep because i've been with a student who was in need.

i really, REALLY, need to rest. :wacko:

Excellent post, Twinner! I got a lot out of it.

I've had my share of battles with magical thinking, although I've never gone through the psychic attack thing. Well, that's not entirely true...I thought I was being attacked once, but it was just the symptoms of severe depression.

The reason that people often believe these things is because it allows them some control over something they have no control over. It's easier to blame one's self than to accept that one has no control over what happens to them or their loved ones.

I think you hit the nail on the head right there. That was/is certainly true in my situation. I think, in addition to control, there's also an aspect of trying to make sense of events. Magical thinking gives you a cause-and-effect scenario, rather than a spontaneous and unpredictable world that changes "randomly." Suddenly, everything has a reason that can be labeled and sorted neatly into our perceptual access lists.

Now, I'm not going to say that people never get attacked psychically or magically. My experience is too limited to make any kind of determination, and I remain open to the possibility that such attacks happen and cause real harm to individuals.

But I do agree that belief makes one more susceptible, and certainly opens someone up to a lot of psychological pitfalls that wouldn't otherwise exist. This is precisely why most (reputable) adepts and magicians warn about the dangers of practicing magic - most acknowledge that madness is a real risk.

I think your advice to heaven chi is good, and I would personally second it.

Edited by Cat Pillar

My point is (and keep in mind I practiced magic for years) that magic in this form doesn't actually exist. The force that these people believe they can manipulate, can't actually be manipulated. It is the raw force of nature that works under laws and principles that we as humans cannot actively manipulate through force of mind alone. As long as you continue to believe in magic, then you leave yourself open to its effects.

-

Hey good post I am curious though what types of forms of magic acually do work - In my experience intent and concentration and desire does work for manifesting outcomes - and yet on one level it does not seem to be me who is deciding -

there have been times when I have been visualizing something and it does occur -

I am not certain whether it occured because I visualized it and intended it or it was already bound to happen and this was just a glimpse of the future -

Magical thinking to me is based on whim and is very much on the surface - ok I want this - now I want this - Now this is so - However if one adds in chi kung and desire and detailed visualizations it seems to make a whole different ball game - maybe because one is acually altering there own mind and body on a much deeper level - If whims or simple passing thoughts had a ton of power reality would not be very stable - However consistent concentration as well as arousal- desire - a genuine desire - like the desire and fun a kid has on christmas eve - plus a firm belief that it is ok what one is doing and that what one wants is a good thing -

oh innocence as well seems to help a lot - faith -

In my experience intent and concentration and desire does work for manifesting outcomes - and yet on one level it does not seem to be me who is deciding - .....

there have been times when I have been visualizing something and it does occur - However consistent concentration as well as arousal- desire - a genuine desire - like the desire and fun a kid has on christmas eve - plus a firm belief that it is ok what one is doing and that what one wants is a good thing -

I agree with you. If you do magic right, it works. If you are connected to the source, you can do sorcery.

I agree with you. If you do magic right, it works. If you are connected to the source, you can do sorcery.

Yes there seems to be an emptiness aspect and a letting go of control as well -

-

Hey good post I am curious though what types of forms of magic acually do work - In my experience intent and concentration and desire does work for manifesting outcomes - and yet on one level it does not seem to be me who is deciding -

there have been times when I have been visualizing something and it does occur -

I am not certain whether it occured because I visualized it and intended it or it was already bound to happen and this was just a glimpse of the future -

Magical thinking to me is based on whim and is very much on the surface - ok I want this - now I want this - Now this is so - However if one adds in chi kung and desire and detailed visualizations it seems to make a whole different ball game - maybe because one is acually altering there own mind and body on a much deeper level - If whims or simple passing thoughts had a ton of power reality would not be very stable - However consistent concentration as well as arousal- desire - a genuine desire - like the desire and fun a kid has on christmas eve - plus a firm belief that it is ok what one is doing and that what one wants is a good thing -

Hello UFTA,

What you're talking about isn't magic, but rather visualization. This sort of thing is more akin to hypnosis, it is a practice that uses intense visualization to encourage success in a certain endeavor. The difference is that visualization is not tapping into magical forces, but rather fine-tuning the mind so that one can perform a certain task better. Many successful athletes do this sort of mental exercise, including Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods. Visualizing what needs to be done, prior to attempting the action, prepares you for when you actually attempt the task.

The difference between chi-kung and tai chi and the magic arts, is that the former, although based on a source that cannot be scientifically proven to exist (in the west), also have verifiable benefits to the practitioners. People who practice these arts tend to heal faster and suffer from fewer illnesses. Also these arts teach the value of self discipline, concentration, and awareness of one's physical wellbeing. Does Chi exist? Well I for one believe it does, but I can't prove it does. Is Chi magic? Some would classify it as such, but I think generally speaking, most people that practice these arts would not consider it magical in the least.

In regards to magic, I know several people that have suffered severe mental breakdowns because of their dabbling in the arts. One girl that comes to mind practiced spells from the Necronomicon (which is a completely fake manuscript by the way) and also Tantric Magic. One morning her mother found her in a psychotic state. She believed that something was coming after her. I remember visiting her in the hospital. I talked to her for awhile and she seemed quite normal, then all of a sudden jumped and asked me in a low voice, "do you hear that?" I asked her what she heard and she stated, "they're in the ceiling, can't you hear them?" A short while later she became extremely agitated and the nurses had to restrain her and sedate her. The last I heard she was in a mental hospital in Washington state. She has been there for twenty years. This experience was one of the reasons I stopped practicing magic and started to study psychology.

On another note, I have practiced hypnosis for years as a means of pain management and health treatment. I have done some pretty amazing things that otherwise might be considered superstitious. Hypnosis can allow people to do thing they might not ordinarily be able to do. The fact that hypnosis is currently being used as an alternative to anesthesia for surgery, tends to lend credence to the practice, but there is still a lot that isn't known about it.

All in all, what we believe is magic, oftentimes is just our ability to tap into unknown resources of the mind. When something strange does happen I think it's a good idea to look at what happens and decide whether what's happening could be coincidental or indicative of something else, before one begins to label it as magic.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Dear Friends,

Hearing voices is not necessarily a sign that you are mad. Anyone who has a bit of experience with meditation and has reached that stage knows it. It is explained by Master Nan Huai Chin in his book Tao and Longevity.

And I know without doubt that I have had this sort of experience multiple times.

As for black magic, I don't have any doubt whatsoever. You don't need to believe in it. It works always.

About the questions of Friend:

1. I know they hate me because they say it.

2. I know its me because they have described me at a particular situation where it was needed.

3. I get some clairaudience effects ever since my meditation deepened a bit, but it is not the real clairaudience, it is a stage prior to that which occurs after the initial responses in the tu mai as described by Master Nan Huai Chin.

I have a friend who is an experienced meditator and knows this stage.

And about that friend of yours who went to the mental hospital after practicing magic. Of course anybody who has dealings with spirits should know it is dangerous. You should be strong enough to deal with them.

Regardless if you are practicing magic or not practicing magic, a spirit attack could have very bad consequences if you're not strong to deal with it.

That doesn't mean magic is bad. Personally I practice Buddhism more than magic anyway.

But I need not defend myself for basic things. You people should know these things. They are basic.

I am still waiting to hear an answer from a really knowledgable person, only one pmed me so far.

...I am still waiting to hear an answer from a really knowledgable person, only one pmed me so far.

I have provided you enough material to protect your home, because it's likely you have an entity living in your place. You must engage in specific meditation work (Golden Light Meditation is a hell of a powerful Daoist practice believe me, I wrote about it in my page), you can also chant protective mantra prior practice and prayer to a specific divinity or spiritual guide.

What else do you really need?

Darkness consumes, light conquers darkness.

There is much you can do. I would suggest a three sided approach, in true gnostic style: birth, death and sacrifice.

Firstly, give birth to protection. Get an Aloe Vera plant, take care of and look after it. With intention ask the elemental of the plant to protect you and your room/house. There are many other things you can do along these lines - pentagrams, talismans, sacred texts, incense, essential oils, etc. It's also import to consider the internal aspect of birth. Stay healthy, practice intensely (love for all, breathing exercises, concentration exercises... But being a fellow bum you probably do this already).

Second, death to the attack itself. Considering your development, I would suggest that you invoke God/Masters/Angels or whatever you are comfortable with to help. Always invoke in the name of the Solar Light, the Christic force. Devotion from the heart is imperative, it's sincere as the heart cannot lie.

And lastly, sacrifice. Breathe in through the crown chakra, breathe bright white pure light. Inhale it down to the heart and hold the breath. Let the fire in the heart burn and, with a strong intention of love and forgiveness, concentrate on the being you suspect sent these entities to you. Hold until you cannot any more. With the palms facing away from you, visualise the person and send with strong will this love and forgiveness.

Peace be with you, brother,

James

I have provided you enough material to protect your home, because it's likely you have an entity living in your place. You must engage in specific meditation work (Golden Light Meditation is a hell of a powerful Daoist practice believe me, I wrote about it in my page), you can also chant protective mantra prior practice and prayer to a specific divinity or spiritual guide.

What else do you really need?

Dear Gerard,

You were very kind and told me many things.

What I want is an amulet or talisman to wear which will be really effective and which will last at least 6 months. Which means I should buy a new one after that. Or the knowledge needed to make one myself.

Up to now 2 rinpoches have given me protection amulets. The first one didn't work at all. The second one worked but was not enough. Then I bought an amulet made by monks which really had effect and was much better than that of the first Rinpoche, but its effect stopped after some time. And I make myself protection for me to wear which is effective but doesn't last long because I'm not professional.

So I really need a person to teach me how to make a good amulet or buy an amulet which will last more than 7 days.

very well-stated, Twinner. :)

having worked with all different stripes of messed up people, i can assure you that your issues are very small-time. perhaps your greatest problem is that you assume to already understand what is happening, and, therefore, what you need to acquire to "fix" the matter. as i stated from the beginning, calling it black magic simply because you find the experience disagreeable is highly problematic and can pull you further and further away from a REAL and LASTING solution.

before collecting more spiritual tools, work needs to be done with your UNDERSTANDING of these matters. calm and discipline are the tools you need most if you plan to continue your spiritual path. your sympathetic nervous system might initiate fear and adrenaline when some of these things occur, but that doesn't make them evil or any less a part of your own psychic baggage. even words you don't think you've ever heard before can be coming from you.

i have much to share on this matter, but if you're gonna try a little bit of all this protection stuff, from multiple traditions, just to see what sticks, then i would be wasting my time and energy breaking it all down for you.

stick with that approach for a while, if you like. get back in touch with me when you're ready and willing to shift your understanding about things. sooner or later, you'll have to come back to that anyway.

i may PM you a little more later, but i'm operating on less than 2 hours of sleep because i've been with a student who was in need.

i really, REALLY, need to rest. :wacko:

Dear Hundun,

You say shift my understanding. Can you PM me about what is this different understanding you have?

I don't say I know everything. Maybe I'm mistaken somewhere. But be more precise? Where do you think is my mistake? PM me when you can and tell me what you think about all the private info on the problem I gave you, trusting you

Edited by heaven chi

You remind me of someone else I know, who has issues...and all the tools to solve those issues...but still keeps trudging around with the focus on the issues and not the remedy...because "the problems are too big and too 'in-your-face'"...

_/\_

Darkness consumes, light conquers darkness.

There is much you can do. I would suggest a three sided approach, in true gnostic style: birth, death and sacrifice.

Firstly, give birth to protection. Get an Aloe Vera plant, take care of and look after it. With intention ask the elemental of the plant to protect you and your room/house. There are many other things you can do along these lines - pentagrams, talismans, sacred texts, incense, essential oils, etc. It's also import to consider the internal aspect of birth. Stay healthy, practice intensely (love for all, breathing exercises, concentration exercises... But being a fellow bum you probably do this already).

Second, death to the attack itself. Considering your development, I would suggest that you invoke God/Masters/Angels or whatever you are comfortable with to help. Always invoke in the name of the Solar Light, the Christic force. Devotion from the heart is imperative, it's sincere as the heart cannot lie.

And lastly, sacrifice. Breathe in through the crown chakra, breathe bright white pure light. Inhale it down to the heart and hold the breath. Let the fire in the heart burn and, with a strong intention of love and forgiveness, concentrate on the being you suspect sent these entities to you. Hold until you cannot any more. With the palms facing away from you, visualise the person and send with strong will this love and forgiveness.

Peace be with you, brother,

James

This is such a great tri - partite model to integrate, for all manner of things that one wish to work on. And the most elegant effective solution to the thread issue.

Beautiful .broken.

An excellent magician who can do protection magic is Jason Miller.

He will do it for a fee. He has written a first rate book "Protection and Reversal Magick."

You can google him and find his site.

An excellent magician who can do protection magic is Jason Miller.

He will do it for a fee. He has written a first rate book "Protection and Reversal Magick."

You can google him and find his site.

That book is viewable in google books. Thank you for the info.

broken thank you. I actually have some little trees outside my room in a little garden. Do you think I could ask their spirits for help?

Edited by heaven chi

That book is viewable in google books. Thank you for the info.

broken thank you. I actually have some little trees outside my room in a little garden. Do you think I could ask their spirits for help?

You're welcome.

I'm not broken but I answer anyhows...You could ask, and it would be ideal if you said hello, introduced yourself, made an offering, opened your heart etc, before asking for help. Be polite, be kind, be generous with yourself to the trees, if you would like reciprocity.

Good Luck.

This is such a great tri - partite model to integrate, for all manner of things that one wish to work on. And the most elegant effective solution to the thread issue.

Beautiful .broken.

Thank you for your kind words, cat. I cannot, however, take any credit as I am painfully aware that my words were woefully inadequate.

The problem is a multi-faceted one. There are some important issues that I neglected to address in my previous post. I shall attempt to rectify and clarify.

Human existence is sandwiched between the inferior and superior levels of creation. Humankind has much potential, much of which is touched upon in numerous threads here about siddhis, compassion, love, hatred, etc. The situation that our brother, heaven chi, is experiencing is experienced by many, if not all, on a daily basis. Whether the affliction is bodily, mental, etheric does not matter. The situation is that there is much darkness in our realm. We are slaves to our egos which cloud our consciousness, causing us to sleep. The more one is attached to the darkness (both literal and metaphorical) the greater the opportunity for said darkness to continue its monopoly.

Our experience is dualistic. There is good and bad, light and dark, etc.

Thus, to clarify, the second aspect - that of death - has internal implications. 'I' am gluttonous on occasion, I swear, I lie, I deceive and much more. There are many of these 'I's in the varying levels of our subconscious. The nature of this legion of 'I's is to be selfish, to separate ourselves from the whole. If one consciously changes one's ways of thinking, feeling and acting it is possible to change the bad into good. This helps one to create fertile ground for the spiritual work - good karma.

Declaring war on hatred, perversion, adultery, lust, gluttony, sloth, etc. within thyself is fruitless. Fruitless only if one does not cultivate love, chastity, justice, mercy, balance...

This is the internal aspect of death as mentioned in the previous post.

Darkness cannot grasp burning light.

Likewise, there is an external aspect to the sacrifice I mentioned. Outwardly acts of love and kindness to the person will help too.

A valid question. I recommended Aloe vera as that is what I have been taught to use. However, that does not mean that other elementals are not able to help.

Where there is harmony there cannot be dischord.

Black magic, as you put it, is imbalance whether it is intentionally created or not. Where there is imbalance within, there is imbalance outwith and vice versa.

Therefore, if you create a harmonious relationship with your surroundings then you sow seeds for harmony within your interior. Care for the living beings around, such as those small trees, the weeds, the grass, the birds, etc. and you will create harmony in your surroundings. This is itself will act as protection against the dischord you are experiencing.

Much love to you all,

James

Edited by .broken.

Sign in to follow this