Sign in to follow this  
heaven chi

Black magic

Heaven Chi,

I sent you an e-mail to someone who provides FU talismans for a small donation. I hope it helps. Alternatively visit this forum and ask for help there, surely someone with direct experience with negative entity attacks will be able to provide you with a Thai barang (amulet). It's likely that you have to purchase it but I can't guarantee you that it will work since you are a farang (foreigner) and it'd an online purchase. Gee, if you were living in Thailand things would be much easier as you could request this sort of help from a Theravadin monk, I have good friends in northern Thailand.

Blessings anyway,

Gerard :)

I just wanted to add to this topic, that what Heaven Chi is experiencing is real, just in case some may think otherwise. Read this story and you'll understand how spirits can become attached to us due to past karmic issues:

The Twin Within The Twin

Sanjay Kumar

In India, doctors are operating to remove what they thinks is a massive tumour on a man who looks nine months pregnant. When they cut him open, they are horrified by what they find inside.

Deep inside Sanjay Kumar, possibly also known as Sanju Bhagat, is the body of his twin brother. A half-formed baby that has lain inside him, as a parasite, for thirty six years. Sanjay's story is shocking but every twin pregnancy is fraught with danger. His case is the extreme end of a range of conditions that affect twins in the womb. All too often the journey from conception to birth may be a battle; a battle that can end in death.

May 1999, in the city of Nagpur in India on a hot summer night, thirty six year old Sanjay Kumar is rushed to hospital. His stomach is so swollen he looks nine months pregnant and he can barely breathe. Doctors think he has a giant tumour and decide to operate immediately. Dr Ajay Mehta of the Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai recalls "Basically, the tumour was so big that it was pressing on his diaphragm and that's why he was very breathless".

Surgeons prepare to operate, they know they're facing a dangerous task but are unaware of the full scale of the horror they're dealing with. Dr Mehta and his team begin to operate and soon it becomes clear they're not dealing with any tumour. They cut into the mysterious lump and out gushed gallons of pus to reveal a strange, almost human, shape within. Dr Mehta relates "To my surprise and horror I could shake hands with someone inside".

Inside Sanjay's belly is the half-formed body of an infant boy. Dr Suchitra Mehta tells us "The feet and hands were well developed. It had fingers and nails; the nails were quite long".

It is a baby boy, and it has been growing inside Sanjay for thirty six years. Even more shocking, this baby is the mutated body of Sanjay's twin brother. The half-formed twin has been growing inside him parasitically feeding off him, sooner or later it would have killed him.

Sanjay had suffered one of the world's strangest medical conditions, where one foetus envelops and absorbs it's twin inside the womb, called fetus in fetu. It occurs in less than one in five hundred thousand deliveries.

Fetus-in-fetu comes about when, early in pregnancy, one twin foetus wraps round and envelops the other. As the foetus then grows, what would have been it's twin remains inside it attaching it's blood vessels to it's host and feeding off it as a parasite.

Normally, fetus in fetu is diagnosed in the womb or soon after birth. These days, with ultrasound technology, cases of fetus in fetu are usually detected very early on. Sanjay's case was unprecedented, doctors were baffled as to how his parasitic twin had gone undetected for 36 years.

To doctors, Sanjay's case may have been a medical miracle but, it brought only shame and misery to him. As he grew older his belly got bigger and bigger. People in the village, where he grew up, made fun of him. They said he looked pregnant. After the operation Sanjay explained "Before the operation, life was very tough, but now I'm much better".

Although it was a baby, Sanjay's twin, like all fetus in fetu, was too under-developed to be viable. It could not survive outside it's host.

Source: http://www.mymultiplesclerosis.co.uk/misc/twinintwin.html

Many humans carry entities for their entire lives and they will never notice it.

I have also carried a non-physical entity for several years that got attached to me resulting from alcohol abuse and excessive emotional stress; but fortunately internal cultivation and devotion to the Buddha-nature helped in the removal process.

May all sentient beings have happiness and its causes,

May all sentient beings be free of suffering and its causes,

May all sentient beings never be separated from bliss without suffering,

May all sentient beings be in equanimity, free of bias, attachment and anger.

Black magic is one thing, being attacked by non-locatable spirits, poltergeists and nameless entities is another.

Both are quite distressing, to say the least.

Those with pure hearts and minds and of a serene disposition seldom experience bother from the latter, but may be susceptible to the former, depending on how powerful the black magician is. Being from Asia (although brought up on a mix of western and eastern soups :lol: ), i can verify that black magic is indeed quite real. Having witnessed both antagonists and protagonists alike, i can say that both parties can suffer much in the 'transaction'.

Quite often some of the spells are casted long-distance - for example, there are many powerful bomohs in Thailand and Malaysia who can be visited by someone from say Singapore, request their 'service' to put a 'charm' on someone back home, and in most cases, if the bomoh is powerful enough, the curse/spell will take effect. Its a big business, with some 'reputable' bomohs charging thousands for each spell they dispense. No wonder some of them mozy around in their bling BMWs and Audis, just a statement that they are top dogs in their game.

When i was in Malaysia, a friend of mine and his wife had a bad dose of disturbances from unfriendly visitors due to the guy's brother, being jealous that the father had handed the family business over to my friend, elicited the help of one such bomoh to wreak havoc in their lives. This was back in 1980. My friend, although of Chinese ethnicity, was educated all his life in the States, so it was very hard for him to comprehend such things. To cut a long story short, an exorcist priest, who works through invoking the wrathful divinity of Mother Kali, came to his help, and managed to 'return' the spell to the bomoh who sent it. Bet he had a few sleepless nites after that.

Mr Heaven Chi,

I read that you are of the belief that amulets would be helpful in your situation. You could be right. You also mentioned that you had been given one or two by some Rinpoches, and that one worked and the other did not, although the one that worked, the power went limp after a short period of time, is that correct? It would be good to know which protector deity(s) was invoked to imbue the amulet with protective and 'cutting thru' energy? As far as i know, in such things, the more wrathful the invoked deity , the more powerful the amulet. Heruka and Singdongma would be top of the list here, as are Vajrapani, Yamantaka, Hayagriva, Dukara, Ekajhati, Mahakala, and a few others. There are some 'peaceful' deities that are also very powerful, but then, it all depends on who you can become comfortable with. Not many westerners buy into the shocking images of wrathful deities, but often, this is due to a simple ignorance of how these peaceful and wrathful energetic forms can be very effective when working with the deeper parts of the realms beyond the physical.

Each of these protectors have their specific mantras, so if you want, you can do a bit of research on them, and find one that resonates with you. Personally, i have worked well with Singdongma, who, to me, is without equal when it comes to cutting thru negativities of all sorts. Her Mantra is "Ah Kha Sama-Ranza Shanda-Rasa Mara Ya Phet". Best to use this in conjunction with visualizations of her wrathful displays. If you are not sure how this is done, your kind Rinpoche will gladly assist i am sure.

Also, you may want to think about getting an amulet from this Buddhist site: http://www.kechara.com/?p=1824

This is the only place where you can obtain protective chakras and amulets on-line, as far as i know, that are consecrated by a host of monks, instead of just one or two. I believe this is also the only place where one can obtain Singdongma's chakra.

I apologize for coming on so late with this. I have been pressed for time lately, but i have been following this thread whenever i get a chance. Its only now that i managed to post this, so i hope you can find something useful herein.

Also, read this: http://tsemtulku.com/teachings/contemplations/protection-from-black-magic-and-spirits/

All the best to you. Prayers are with you, my friend.

Edited by CowTao

Black magic is one thing, being attacked by non-locatable spirits, poltergeists and nameless entities is another.

Both are quite distressing, to say the least.

All the best to you. Prayers are with you, my friend.

Thank you CowTao. I am already practicing Sengdongma or Simhamukha and it has literally saved my life especially in one occassion. However, reciting once or twice a day does not offer complete protection 24/7.

I need to learn to create protection cords, shields, armor and boundaries.

Also for some things Simhamukha didn't help whereas another thing given by my teacher helped.

Simhamukha is not the end all be all.

I have already bought a Simhamukha chakra from elsewhere and it helped more than the protection cord of that Rinpoche which seemed useless unfortunately. But the Sengdongma chakra lost its power some time after, plus it was only partially effective I think.

I have also done 500,000 vajrapani which didn't help as much as what my teacher gave me.

But still there are attacks and they keep coming every now and then so I guess it's not random spirits.

HOWEVER, a member of this forum, HELPED me very much because he put a shield around me yesterday and I immediately felt its benefit. He is a professional and good friend. But I need to learn to shield myself.

In comparison to his shield my protection methods are amateurish.

There is another avenue you could try, heaven chi. Islam.

The most effective practices I do in terms of protection are of islamic origin. The names of Allah are used in a practice called dhikr or zikr, the purpose of which is remembrance of God.

Also, I have heard of sheikhs who use particular verses of the Holy Qu'ran to get rid of black magic.

If it is your wish, I have permission from my teacher to share a simplyified but certainly no less powerful version. Send a PM if you're interested.

Love,

James

There is another avenue you could try, heaven chi. Islam.

The most effective practices I do in terms of protection are of islamic origin. The names of Allah are used in a practice called dhikr or zikr, the purpose of which is remembrance of God.

Also, I have heard of sheikhs who use particular verses of the Holy Qu'ran to get rid of black magic.

If it is your wish, I have permission from my teacher to share a simplyified but certainly no less powerful version. Send a PM if you're interested.

Love,

James

Thank you. I have tried a few islamic bits with a degree of success but it wasn't very satisfactory and I wasn't consistent in my practice. I am interested if you want please give me the practice.

Actually I used to have 4 genies spirit helpers from the islamic tradition. They solved all problems while I had them but then they left me and didn't return and the problems returned. Perhaps they didn't like the food and they didn't like that they couldn't communicate with me as I haven't opened my third eye. They were expensive to aquire, and didn't stay with me long.

Edited by heaven chi

Heaven Chi,

I sent you an e-mail to someone who provides FU talismans for a small donation. I hope it helps. Alternatively visit this forum and ask for help there, surely someone with direct experience with negative entity attacks will be able to provide you with a Thai barang (amulet). It's likely that you have to purchase it but I can't guarantee you that it will work since you are a farang (foreigner) and it'd an online purchase. Gee, if you were living in Thailand things would be much easier as you could request this sort of help from a Theravadin monk, I have good friends in northern Thailand.

Blessings anyway,

I found someone who has visited various Tibetan Rinpoches including Chatral Rinpoche and he will sell me a special protection cord. He has shown me a photo and it looks genuine.

Sign in to follow this