Sign in to follow this  
zerostao

thread for off topic re-directs

"saturday nite me and taiji tim"

Sounds like as good a start to a good story as any "once upon a time" :P

Ah yes, the re-discovery of people who were previously discarded for a44holery. I haven't worked out how that happens (yet).

I have a "bridge-burning" tendency (so far), but it seems that many people just won't go away, or they keep coming back, despite my "discarding" (although it's rare I'll actually tell anyone "hey, you're an a44hole" which is probably why thy don't "get it" *sigh*)

Almost getting killed seems like it fast-tracks you to many things :-)

"saturday nite me and taiji tim"

Sounds like as good a start to a good story as any "once upon a time" :P

Ah yes, the re-discovery of people who were previously discarded for a44holery. I haven't worked out how that happens (yet).

I have a "bridge-burning" tendency (so far), but it seems that many people just won't go away, or they keep coming back, despite my "discarding" (although it's rare I'll actually tell anyone "hey, you're an a44hole" which is probably why thy don't "get it" *sigh*)

Almost getting killed seems like it fast-tracks you to many things :-)

i went thru a "bridge-burning' phase. mid to late 90's. And :) tommorow afternoon going back over to j& d watch some march madness, cookout.

can we imagine what the thoughts/emotions of a young dog who has been dropped off,alone, along some dusty trail? all he hoped for was to be a loving pup, maybe with a small child to hang out with. he/she was willing to be the loyal friend.

tommorow may be when my spring fishing officially begins....

tonight wildcats and buckeyes. go Cats Go

dragon visitors/(observers?) have returned :)

2 this weekend. one of them gave his name :o

edit> i halfway expect clarence darrow and william jennings bryant to post on a few recent threads. :lol:

Edited by zerostao

last night another bonfire :) rainy here today so no bonfire tonight.

so much got accomplished yesterday (almost effortlessly)

seems like when i do some xingyi at dawn and follow up with 5 elements qigong,

that this combination to start the day makes for a really cool day.i am learning that bagua is best played at night.

it was during meditation i had my visit. i still meditate , if i get another visit it is cool. if i dont i guess that is cool too. i am not going to try and call it out.

however

i am in training in 2 diferent baguazhang styles. one used to be involved in"esoteric"

practices. but there was a split. and the group i am in with has abandoned those practices. they have stories of dragons coming up out of the ground around them while they were playing their baguazhang. they were freaked out & looked at it as demons. and changed up their practices to be more basic type of baguazhang just geared for combat.

my teacher i can talk to about it , but it cannot be mentioned to his teacher, tho his teacher's teacher .. well that is a long story and dont know everything about it .....but the teacher i can talk to about it ,when i say i think these "demons" are just internal pschological creations. he disagrees and says they can be called fallen angels, whatever but leave alone. he says we he goes around his teacher there is a long gaze eye to eye to check and make sure no dragon is lurking hidden.

my other baguazhang system is still practicing esoterically. and i have been told that in time i will be given a method for communication. along the way i will recieve empowerments from dragons.

the interesting thing is , both groups are aware i am training both ways and it is cool with them.

From my understanding the reason they thought these things were demonic was because of what great grandmaster said. He said that these so called "demons" were to there so one could be "posessed" by them during battle.

From my understanding the reason they thought these things were demonic was because of what great grandmaster said. He said that these so called "demons" were to there so one could be "posessed" by them during battle.

thanks for the insight. i know you have heard/experienced? more about this than i have. it is a curious phenomena to be "posessed" by a "demon" that would benefit one during battle. imo it is to do with lineage. and shouldnt one's lineage come to arms when needed?

there has also been up the idea on TTB that it is possible that we can "posess" the "demon" for our benefit.

thanks for the insight. i know you have heard/experienced? more about this than i have. it is a curious phenomena to be "posessed" by a "demon" that would benefit one during battle. imo it is to do with lineage. and shouldnt one's lineage come to arms when needed?

there has also been up the idea on TTB that it is possible that we can "posess" the "demon" for our benefit.

good point and i think you make a great point there. u see grand master is/was a "forest demon" (although, we know are human) so the lineage thing makes even more sense in regards to ggm lineage. his engilsh was never so great anyway. so what we mean by "demon" might not be what ggm thought the same word meant. did that make sense?

i like the idea of using the "demon" for our benefit.

yeah, i think the word demon or dragon or other words could be used.

i agree that ggm concept of this word is different than ours.

like i told our other bro', i think many of these demons are created

within us (mind). but i am curious about the other types too.

i do feel that when someone takes on a lineage there will be visitors.

did you happen to be there when the visitors showed themselves? :huh:

yeah, i think the word demon or dragon or other words could be used.

i agree that ggm concept of this word is different than ours.

like i told our other bro', i think many of these demons are created

within us (mind). but i am curious about the other types too.

i do feel that when someone takes on a lineage there will be visitors.

did you happen to be there when the visitors showed themselves? :huh:

no, I have never got to witness any visitors.

last night this guy showed up for the first time

post-52446-1304001962_thumb.jpg

i have always been told i have a very active imagination :lol:

when the moon arises in the heart of heaven

and a light breeze touches the mirror like face

of the lake,

that is indeed a moment of pure joy.

but few are they that are aware of it.

• Like 1

just about to leave the library today. when a pickup truck pulled up with a woman and 4 kids. she explained to the librarian that she was new in town and they didnt have

any food or a place to go etc...she asked if there was a place here locally that could help.

the librarian told me to "mind the store" so to speak and she went to buy these folks some groceries.

so hey, for the moment i am the librarian. cool little town it is.

• Like 1

the dream trauma thread is interesting but i don't know any of the terminology or have ever studied any of it .

i do use the terms dreams, dreamworld, and my concept of astral plane. lucid dreaming? maybe i do that sometimes but i never looked up the definition for it. i also make a clear distinction between dreams and spirit world but sometimes they intermingle.

a few of my kung fu bros here and i have shared dreams many times. it still continues. i have also had this experience with others from time to time. i never thought too much about it but just thought it is a curious experience.

ah new footage, very funny and especially the comments.

yeah i got a kick out of it. i almost put it on "what made you laugh today"

i liked the guy who said he would accept a life of oppression if the girl in the middle would have him.

laugh.gif

then i watched several other videos about north korea

sad.gif

I don't know which is the most ridiculous in the North Korean Military Parade. The prancing version of the goosestep thay march or the huge caps they wear.

Sign in to follow this