forestofemptiness

Why Not Use those Martial Arts and Qigong to be.... A SUPERHERO!

starjumper in my limited experience i have learned one cliche does ring true in that when the student is ready the teacher will appear. qi doing the leading or something like that. i think the same thing works in reverse when the teacher is ready the student will appear. it is all synchronicity. maybe you are closer to finding a student{s} than you think. relax and continue to exercise patience. everything happens in its propper time i.e. the arrival of wizards, dragons, teachers,students etc. i would say ur estimation of 99.99 % is accurate.

even if someone is ready to go this particular path there will be the logistics to work out. sometimes one can try too hard to get done what they are trying. i would suggest you have tossed out enough info already, sit back, relax and wait.....it will find resonance with the right one{s}.

I agree completely, and I already have some fantastic students! They are all such beautiful people and I love them sooo much. There is one who is probably the one already, he's a very young,good looking, healthy, tall, very active mountain climbing kind of man (who is beginning to think that there aren't any real women in America), taller than I, who was born on a mountaintop and raised in a small rural town as a high level shaman by his hippy parents, he is in the local TCM college (Bastyr, one of top schools anywhere) learning accupuncture and Chinese and TCM, also I introduced him to some of my teachers (I won't do that right away any more =) and all that keeps him kind of busyyyyyy.. He has a rare maturity for his age, and I think he can handle all the teachers and classes very well and he is eager to be a master teacher of internal arts and is eager to be going towards the mountain top, which he has gone a long way towards.

However, it's not so good to put all your eggs in one basket. Jedi can be a high risk occupation.

My longest going student is a good old buddy about my age, going on little less than 15 years now. He's a prof at UW in Classics (ancient Greek and Roman) He was head of the department but now he's head of the honors program, and he travels around the world giving lectures to experts and other stuff so that keeps him kind of busyyyyy

(I'm sending them a link to this =)

Then there's a sweet young lady student, She's the leader of a rock and roll band and in another one, she's also a scientist doing research in biochemistry. She loves this stuff, very sensitive to energy, I think she is great, she has been teaching a few of her buddies at random times and wants to teach more later.

Then a new young guy who is very handsome healthy, of Chinese descent and a buddy of the first, getting a job as an engineer at Boeing, and eager to learn, he said he had been disappointed because all other martial artists he went to see were messed up and not so happy.

Then a new one who is a little younger than I. she looks well younger than her age(a requirement), is slender and healthy. She can easily see across the veil and is so sensitve to energy. What always bothered me was they all seem to be more sensitive to energy and more psychic than I am, but I think now I'm starting to pass some of them =)

Then there's my best buddy, an Indian shaman who contagiously radiates joy and positivity, who is helping to remodel the exercise room. He shows me the way of the plants and the land. I didn't think of asking him to try the chi kung till just recently though, and he loves it too by golly.

He made my medicine drum, which is fantastic, I use it for vibrating my tantien =) and lower =)

coincidentaly, I got a CD from my rock and roll star student 2 days before I got the drum for myself for Xmas, and they sound just alike. I used the first track on that to put on a video which you tube is now processing (large format take long time)

Edited by Starjumper7

Put out a book or DVD that has some practices to get people going.

If I put a really good book out I would become popular, and I don't LIKE to become popular. Also it would create a situation where I would need to be restrictive: either charge a lot of money (only successful brilliant people can hack it anyway), or be very restrictive, or move to a remote location which is difficult to access. Actually all those don't sound that bad, but I don't want too much publicity too much, just the minimum. However, these days, due to Bushits and Co it seems I'm doing a fair bit of teaching for donations, which is perfectly fine with me, since I have a small business, very small, very easy.

Then if I made a DVD it would just have to be some simplistic BS, wouldn't it? Probably. Just like all the other nice DVDs out there,excluding all the not so nice ones.

Anyway I made a video so

edit: i'm never done, am I? Also people who do it from a dvd won't get my radiated energy so it might seem like wimpy chi kung.

So, the combination of limited and wimpy makes it look a little useless doesn't it?

except for promotional purposes.

Edited by Starjumper7

That's all very nice but I'm about to give up on friggin' Americans on forums! 99.99% 0bviously DO NOT want the real thing, that's obviuos as hell, and the precentages seem to low to bother playing with. Of course my definition of real is probably way off in left field

For some reason I'm feeling a sense of urgency now. Since I need to find one to be the inheritor, and since I should have at least ten students who want to go all the way to the top, and since I would need to run through 1000 people just to find one, and since it takes eight or ten years to 'get' it, and since I'm 61 now ... the top martial artist on the planet left us the samurai way because 99.99% of Americans ... (fuck it).

Maybe some Australians would be interested? :)

For ten cents in two years I'll be living in a remote wilderness far from America, and raising an army of 'natives' to be Taoist wizards, they aren't chicken.

Then anyone who wants to find a real (Dragon) thing will have to work a little harder, most would rather go to a two day seminar in their city and pay a 1000$ for some beginner shit.

So I'm open to suggestions.

The guys I know who were interested in, and had the drive for becoming a ninja and then developed into wizardry are not the types who would frequent taobums.

They moved toward shaolin and kung fu/martial arts and worked hard to become inner students.

Their way to neigung was via wanting to learn how to get an iron body.

How about trying more active, less discursive places for marketing?

Starjumper, you know I like you but.....

Really?

I don't know if these posts can be taken seriously. There are a lot of frauds around here, and I'm sure they all have stories as wonderful as this.

As someone who has been on the receiving end of frauds..... I just can't let your posts go by without questioning their legitimacy.

Not to mention the vigilantism laws, necessary use of force, etc.

What area does this happen in?

Sometimes it does happen but the ones who do that I know are the first to try and resolve the issue peacefully or even avoid it. Using super powers is the last resort. And they don't boast about it to the noobs. It only is discussed in class as examples or as conversation among the elders.

The biggest super powers are love, peace, and harmony. The elite esoteric martial artists know there is always a better way.

Dr. Glenn Morris occassionally use to tell me stories of elite martial artists who did so as did he. He always stressed, with a smile in his voice, that a good warrior always came home to Mother, alive. It was family first, friends second, then country in order of priority.

s

Anyway I made a video so

edit: i'm never done, am I? Also people who do it from a dvd won't get my radiated energy so it might seem like wimpy chi kung.

So, the combination of limited and wimpy makes it look a little useless doesn't it?

except for promotional purposes.

I like you too, St. I just wanted to share that a DVD is a powerful way to share energy. You can not only feel the energy but you can see the aura if they have one.

The old ones are particulary good at it but some of the younger ones can transmit as well through that media.

s

I agree completely, and I already have some fantastic students! They are all such beautiful people and I love them sooo much. There is one who is probably the one already, he's a very young,good looking, healthy, tall, very active mountain climbing kind of man (who is beginning to think that there aren't any real women in America), taller than I, who was born on a mountaintop and raised in a small rural town as a high level shaman by his hippy parents, he is in the local TCM college (Bastyr, one of top schools anywhere) learning accupuncture and Chinese and TCM, also I introduced him to some of my teachers (I won't do that right away any more =) and all that keeps him kind of busyyyyyy.. He has a rare maturity for his age, and I think he can handle all the teachers and classes very well and he is eager to be a master teacher of internal arts and is eager to be going towards the mountain top, which he has gone a long way towards.

However, it's not so good to put all your eggs in one basket. Jedi can be a high risk occupation.

My longest going student is a good old buddy about my age, going on little less than 15 years now. He's a prof at UW in Classics (ancient Greek and Roman) He was head of the department but now he's head of the honors program, and he travels around the world giving lectures to experts and other stuff so that keeps him kind of busyyyyy

(I'm sending them a link to this =)

Then there's a sweet young lady student, She's the leader of a rock and roll band and in another one, she's also a scientist doing research in biochemistry. She loves this stuff, very sensitive to energy, I think she is great, she has been teaching a few of her buddies at random times and wants to teach more later.

Then a new young guy who is very handsome healthy, of Chinese descent and a buddy of the first, getting a job as an engineer at Boeing, and eager to learn, he said he had been disappointed because all other martial artists he went to see were messed up and not so happy.

Then a new one who is a little younger than I. she looks well younger than her age(a requirement), is slender and healthy. She can easily see across the veil and is so sensitve to energy. What always bothered me was they all seem to be more sensitive to energy and more psychic than I am, but I think now I'm starting to pass some of them =)

Then there's my best buddy, an Indian shaman who contagiously radiates joy and positivity, who is helping to remodel the exercise room. He shows me the way of the plants and the land. I didn't think of asking him to try the chi kung till just recently though, and he loves it too by golly.

He made my medicine drum, which is fantastic, I use it for vibrating my tantien =) and lower =)

coincidentaly, I got a CD from my rock and roll star student 2 days before I got the drum for myself for Xmas, and they sound just alike. I used the first track on that to put on a video which you tube is now processing (large format take long time)

drum is good medicine

Edited by zerostao

The elite esoteric martial artists know there is always a better way.

Quite true. Realization of the futility of violence is eventually followed by realization of the futility of aggression. However, before aggression has been completely dealt with, it is either suppressed or sublimated, and manifests passively. Sometimes there is a very fine line between healing and hurting, and that is why the most exact discernment is necessary to truly "help" a person. This kind of discernment, its motivation and its power - is not an object to be possessed. It does not belong to anyone. It is necessarily outside of linear time, as such unfolding of events is crucial to other's development and is often better left undisturbed. Illumination of the mechanics of the process... that may be a different matter - at certain times, in certain places, with certain people.

I did want to add Starjumper, that I attended a one day class with Alexander Everett in the mid 90s ...95? ...also. He had a profound influence on a teacher, now passed, of mine.

The class was a good gate way into higher concepts. He was not so well known in his later days but it is good to find someone who has learned from him.

s

Quite true. Realization of the futility of violence is eventually followed by realization of the futility of aggression. However, before aggression has been completely dealt with, it is either suppressed or sublimated, and manifests passively. Sometimes there is a very fine line between healing and hurting, and that is why the most exact discernment is necessary to truly "help" a person. This kind of discernment, its motivation and its power - is not an object to be possessed. It does not belong to anyone. It is necessarily outside of linear time, as such unfolding of events is crucial to other's development and is often better left undisturbed. Illumination of the mechanics of the process... that may be a different matter - at certain times, in certain places, with certain people.

yes...I was instructed hurting and healing went hand in hand. If you broke it you had to be able to fix what you broke.

When we get to playing at levels you are describing people who are observing the players start to use magical thinking to explain what is happening.

s

The guys I know who were interested in, and had the drive for becoming a ninja and then developed into wizardry are not the types who would frequent taobums.

They moved toward shaolin and kung fu/martial arts and worked hard to become inner students.

Their way to neigung was via wanting to learn how to get an iron body.

How about trying more active, less discursive places for marketing?

Exactly my plan. I realized forums are a waste of time recently ... 2 days ago?, after trying to be subtle about it for ten years, and after two months of throwing it their faces still no takers. I just got back from driving over a blizzard in the mountains to visit with my fearless clan leader for a seminar. He advises forums are a waste of energy too (for my purposes) ... and I've seen and experienced so many amazing things that are best left off most forums anyway.

After writing about my students I realized that what I'm doing NOT on forums is working well, and that is my web site and word of mouth. Still, most of them are so busyyy.

I'm now arranging to do some seminars and looking for some promoters, but I only want to work with ones that have well cultivated Te. I contacted a guy in England that might be interested. If you know any honest promoters let me know please.

Edited by Starjumper7

Hi Susan, I saw that some people could feel it when Santiago did it once on video. I myself felt nothing that I was aware of but evidently I pick up a lot of info that I'm not aware of =) what I mean is I respond to energy without noticing feeling it, but I'm getting better at feeling it.

If I can give energy to people like that it could be worthwhile,

I don't get how you can zap a lot of people "after the fact", over the wires. If I tried to give energy to a lot of people in person I would be depleted, so where does the multiplication come in?

Edited by Starjumper7

I did want to add Starjumper, that I attended a one day class with Alexander Everett in the mid 90s ...95? ...also. He had a profound influence on a teacher, now passed, of mine.

The class was a good gate way into higher concepts. He was not so well known in his later days but it is good to find someone who has learned from him.

s

Wow, you saw him after I last saw him. I used to have a custom woodstove manufacturing co and I made a special woodstove for him as a gift and took it down to Oregon.

I took his Mind Dynamics seminars nearly forty years ago In Detroit. He is know as the father of the human potential movement, and a lot of his studnts went on to establish and teach similar methods.

Hi Susan, I saw that some people could feel it when Santiago did it once on video. I myself felt nothing that I was aware of but evidently I pick up a lot of info that I'm not aware of =) what I mean is I respond to energy without noticing feeling it, but I'm getting better at feeling it.

If I can give energy to people like that it could be worthwhile,

I don't get how you can zap a lot of people "after the fact", over the wires. If I tried to give energy to a lot of people in person I would be depleted, so where does the multiplication come in?

Getting pretty busy so I have to back away from the forums again so I cant be around to answer questions as much as I like.

It is called subtle energy for a reason. But, I have had personal experiences with chi beasts that just knock you off your chair and set your hair on fire or turn your body ice cold but lets just leave at that.

Energy cultivation is culmulative. The more you practice the better you get. One of first thing we do in our seminars is do things to teach people how to become sensitive to energy. By the end of the weekend some of them are pushing people over with chi but they have also become more sensitive to feeling and are in a protected space to practice. Your practice will bring in more energy and knowledge that is not always transferable in words. I will say coming with an empty cup is about the most important thing you can do for a teacher.

One must also consider polarities. If the energies between two people, for example, are strongly polarized as in one more yin and the other more yang it is easier to pick up. The easiest one to feel is that of sexual attraction. Much of that is energy.

Energy exchange is going on all the time even when we are not aware of it. The body has it's way of knowing, a wisdom, that if are aware of it you can see what the effects energy have even if you can't see.

Listen to what people say, "that tugs at my heart strings. I feel that in my heart." "I felt like I was punched in my stomach." You can probably think of others like that. Those are some characteristics of energy exchange.

Sensitivity training is fun to do with your eyes closed. The higher levels of the martial art that I am involved with, Hoshin, requires that at a certain level black belts learn to defend themself in a pitch black room just by sensing energy fields and auras. Easily testable. In ancient times, an assassin sitting in a tree could feel the energy field of the approaching soldiers. Could also tell the numbers and the emotional quality of their thoughts.

When students eyes are closed it is easy for me to watch students and see them react to subtle energy fields. You watch their faces or their body language and you know they are feeling something. :lol: But then you see the doubt cross their mind and they deny having this natural body response. There are simple energy games we play in class to promote confidence in feeling energy. It is natural to everyone.

You just need some more training and practice. If you are also a healer you will advance faster than others.

I am not sure what you mean by the last question but there is no time, nospace, no distance in Consciousness when we are working with energy.

Never use your own energy. Pull from the heavens and the earth into your body. Mix in your heart and send out your arms to your hands. Or radiate out your body into the world. So much to learn here.

:)

Be well,

Susan

I just wanted to add... I only can feel Santi's energy field as very subtle. The polarities are pretty harmonious between us so when we send each other energy it feels like a marshmallow toss.

Dont judge your abilities by what others report. It is subjective to the person although there are definate signs. I use to be a total brick about all this. it just takes time. :)

My knowledge has been enhanced by working and teaching with Dr. Glenn Morris and Santi. There's a lot of fluff out there. They both come from ancient warrior martial traditions. These esoteric martial arts understand energy very well. It is also very practical because if you didnt learn the right technique and you were learning fluff instead from a nice guy who had no juice...you would end up dying in battle or a fight. This is how techniques were chosen...did it save your life?

Edited by ShaktiMama

One of first thing we do in our seminars is do things to teach people how to become sensitive to energy. By the end of the weekend some of them are pushing people over with chi but they have also become more sensitive to feeling and are in a protected space to practice. Your practice will bring in more energy and knowledge that is not always transferable in words.

We work on sensitivity too, I can feel my energy reflecting off of walls and some trees more than ten feet away. My head has high sensitivity to energy also, but when someone is swinging a sword at me while I'm blindfolded I can tell where the sword is going even though I can't feel it, so I must be reading their intent. Also we test reaction time to feel a person's intent to strike, the snap moment they click into movement mode. I found out I can also react to that without sensing energy that way in my body.

Edit: obviously I'm sensing it on some level, just not aware of a tactile sensation from it.

You just need some more training and practice. If you are also a healer you will advance faster than others.

I guess you don't know much about me, but "more training and practice" is what I do for life all the time. LOL

Never use your own energy.

Sorry, I vehemently disagree! It is wise to save it, but we use it when we wish, and it is much more powerful than just channeled energy. Of course some people will say it's not your energy and get into a word game.

Pull from the heavens and the earth into your body. Mix in your heart and send out your arms to your hands. Or radiate out your body into the world.

We pull in energy from the environment and it can be stored in the body to use later.

This idea of only channeling energy sounds way too new agey to me. Unless you're an avatar.

Some say there is unlimited energy in the universe, as if they had access to all of it or something, ROFL. I think all that infinite energy is already busy somewhere else. and if the universe isn't infinite then it's energy is also not infinite.

Edited by Starjumper7

Never use your own energy.

OK, let's look at it this way, you are willing to give people your money, time, love, compassion, but not your chi?

That doesn't compute. PLUS when you give your energy it has karmic benefits. Can someone guess why?

Edited by Starjumper7

OK, let's look at it this way, you are willing to give people your money, time, love, compassion, but not your chi?

That doesn't compute. PLUS when you give your energy it has karmic benefits. Can someone guess why?

Will you give students their own pint of your blood every day in class?

Chi is real like gravity or radiation regardless what people say and how they hound about data. It is not some airy fairy concept. All the data they need if that's what they are looking for is in the first edition Biblio of Jerry Alan Johnson's Medical Qigong. Not much western data yet but there are tons of data from China. It's there if they want it. Search PubMed for chi and you will find articles.

When you give people your energy ( an amalgam of chi, jing, and shen-the three treasures- in my experience) you are actually cutting off a piece of your body and handing it to them.

Don't do that. You will kill yourself or at least make yourself sick speaking as someone who has been ill unto death with chi and blood deficiency.

Get universal chi (not new agey concept. It's old agey.) There's a level to every thing that is done. There's a chi, jing, and shen level. I am asking you to pull energy from the shen level on a universal scale. Basic chi gong hygiene. As you pull in the universal chi you benefit as well as the one who is receiving from you.

If you have a strong cultivation practice you might not be depleted so much because you practice so much. So that can protect you. But people do use up their prenatal chi doing healings in some opinions. It varies whether that can be replenished or not. Depends on the authority you are talking to but those with poor prenatal chi can surpass the hugely naturally gifted ones if their internal cultivation practice is good.

Eventually, you will get saturated enough your intent will just handle it and you can go on autopilot. Someone just sitting next to you will get the chi they need.

This is going to sound harsh...but this is all basic chi 101 grade school stuff. In my experience once you got this stuff down then you are beginning to be ready for the good stuff. I don't talk about it much, at least not anymore, because people jump in to want me to prove things to them. I do this stuff everyday. It's like they are asking me to prove I can tie my shoelaces. It works and I am happy with that.

Your body is the nexus between heaven and earth for transformation and alchemy. Once you understand that the fun really begins.

I am giving away the good stuff here. :ninja: There will be those who will recognize it for what it is, take it to heart, and the rest will, well, pooh pooh it. :D

s

My dear Susan, I don't think you are talking to me but to beginners, try to shift gears.

You are disagreeing with a giant shit load of Taoist masters, don't do that!

I know all about what you said and more because you are in error! One of the top chi kung masters in the world, who was my teacher for eight years, who is 97 now and in better health than I, said unequivocally that using universal energy is just plain wimpy compared to using your own (only if you have good power). He gives his energy away all the time, it depletes him for a couple of days, that is all. In spite of that his energy is VAST! I'm beginning to suspect you have no idea what that kind of power is like.

We can use universal energy when we want to. You give people money and you can earn more back, you give somebody your time and you can't get it back. You give somebody some chi and you can earn some more back.

Edited by Starjumper7

We work on sensitivity too, I can feel my energy reflecting off of walls and some trees more than ten feet away. My head has high sensitivity to energy also, but when someone is swinging a sword at me while I'm blindfolded I can tell where the sword is going even though I can't feel it, so I must be reading their intent. Also we test reaction time to feel a person's intent to strike, the snap moment they click into movement mode. I found out I can also react to that without sensing energy that way in my body.

Edit: obviously I'm sensing it on some level, just not aware of a tactile sensation from it.

I guess you don't know much about me, but "more training and practice" is what I do for life all the time. LOL

Sorry, I vehemently disagree! It is wise to save it, but we use it when we wish, and it is much more powerful than just channeled energy. Of course some people will say it's not your energy and get into a word game.

We pull in energy from the environment and it can be stored in the body to use later.

This idea of only channeling energy sounds way too new agey to me. Unless you're an avatar.

Some say there is unlimited energy in the universe, as if they had access to all of it or something, ROFL. I think all that infinite energy is already busy somewhere else. and if the universe isn't infinite then it's energy is also not infinite.

swinging swords: it is possible you are feeling intent. Intent is very important. In Japan, when you get to the 5th level Dan they give you the sword test. Hatsumi-san stands behind you with a shinai. You sit in fudosai with your back to him. Or you can do it on your knees. The only way to be promoted is to move away and not get hit by the shinai when he brings it down over your head and back.

We do that for second Dan in Hoshin. Myself and others consider it child's play. It's so easy once you know what you are doing.

Dr. Morris told me that sometimes Hatsumi would mask his intent so he could hit the person so they would not advance. He also told me that not too long ago, maybe a 100 years or less, the Soke used a live sword. If you didn't know when to roll you died.

That's why I stress using learning that has been battle tested. If it doesn't work, you die or at least are seriously injured. Maybe I should talk about energy from combat perspective from now on. Maybe people would understand it easier.

If you were a pain in the ass trouble maker, the Soke would mask his intent and kill you with the live sword. Great way to take care of political opponents in the Ryu.

If you have been hit hard with a shinai you know it hurts. You know when you failed when you failed in front of all the other Shodan. You can't fake that.

But regarding sword play in the dark it helps to be able to see auras. It also helps to be able to read the emotion, to feel the "killing intent". I am good at feeling the killing intent. My body says, "RUN!" :)

re: training and practice. This will sound harsh. One who trains and trains well for basketball and then performs well doesn't necessarily perform equally well at singing.

It's probably the shen development you need to be cultivating more.

re:avatar If that's what you think then there are far more avatars walking around in the world than you realize. I wouldn't call that avatar skill. That's every day skill. Basics. People who are more advance beyond the basics you will see more evidence of the virtues. People who have the basics down are not necessarily nicer or better people.

Even if the universal energy is not infinite it would theoretically take a long time to use up the power source of a star. More than I need to worry about it.

I also think your world view that seems to be dualistic will hinder you rather than help you in your quest to go other levels.

Ok...work comes early in the AM.

Happy trails,

Susan

My dear Susan, I don't think you are talking to me but to beginners, try to shift gears.

You are disagreeing with a giant shit load of Taoist masters, don't do that!

I know all about what you said and more because you are in error! One of the top chi kung masters in the world, who was my teacher for eight years, who is 97 now and in better health than I, said unequivocally that using universal energy is just plain wimpy compared to using your own (only if you have good power). He gives his energy away all the time, it depletes him for a couple of days, that is all. In spite of that his energy is VAST! I'm beginning to suspect you have no idea what that kind of power is like.

We can use universal energy when we want to. You give people money and you can earn more back, you give somebody your time and you can't get it back. You give somebody some chi and you can earn some more back.

Its alright, I am not a Taoist. Nor are any of my students probably. I work with people from where they are at.

We can get into a pissing contest I suppose and say my chi kung master is better than yours (Chinese, 105 years old...blah, blah, blah) and he will contradict what you say. I trained with him in Beijing, Master Duan Zhi-liang. We can trot these elderly men out but I am speaking from empirical knowledge.

My students are not at the level of these masters. They make mistakes. It is best, IMO, they learn not to give their own energy away. When they become a master like the ones you know they can but the general public and noobs, can't.

I would expect someone at the level of these masters who have been cultivating since they were 8 or 9 to be like this. Like I said, I know chi beasts. But I teach young students and grandpas, males and females, who only have a short time each day to attend to practice. I can't ask children to lift boulders even if that is what they will be expected to do someday.

Does that clarify?

Students will get sick if they use their own energy. Someday they won't have too. But energy hygiene is so important to beginners up to medical qigong doctors.

s

I am sorry if I have offended you. I have to assume that I don't know anything about you (I don't) and work from there. Yeah, I know VAST in energy...but I won't talk about it on a forum.

Edited by ShaktiMama

I agree completely, beginners should not give their energy away much before they have practiced for some years. However, in our system we build up 'excess' early on and it unintentionally radiates to people who are near us. Like putting a hot object near a cold object, it radiates more towards people who are weak.

Now we both need to catch upon sleep and extricate ourselves from forums.

I heard this story in Indonesia where the students are protesting about the tuition fee increase and the protest went to a full blown riot. The security guards of the school were so scared so they closed the gate of the school. Fortunately, 2 of the faculty member of the school is a High-level senior practioner of our discipline. They went down and "extracted"(they just visualized the energy, seniors are able to do this) the energy out of the students(maybe the anger energy) and after a few moments they all dispersed and went home. Interesting story actually.

Well in my opinion, when I used to do Jeet kune Do and Aikido. I always get into fights and fights here in the Philippines mostly gets you dead or disabled for life. (not kidding) In some cities here, kids 5-10 years old carry guns as a toy, you can buy a gun over the counter just like you buy your Fries over at McDonalds. But, once I got a little older I stopped watching too much actions films and stopped doing some sparring sessions and got involved in other stuffs my I then rarely got into fights. Maybe it has something to do with the person too and his perspective towards life that affects the outcome of the events.

But being a superhero is like a long shot I'd rather be a spy or a secret agent w/ abilities! LOL!

They went down and "extracted"(they just visualized the energy, seniors are able to do this) the energy out of the students(maybe the anger energy) and after a few moments they all dispersed and went home. Interesting story actually.

They probably didn't extract it, but pushed their energy down from their heads to their bellies.