Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Big Brother 1984 in U.S.

When it comes down to it, you need the most money in order to be elected. No average Joe has ever been elected because he won't get media coverage without proper money, what kind of democracy is that. We are a Capitalist society in which big money rules the roof

Would you care to elaborate on that?

I was mostly agreeing with GiH - what do you think it means?

Assange was just arrested. I think the charges are bogus. After he threatened the banks, then the pressure to shut him down was greatly increased. He is not being given due process and is already being treated as guilty. No bail is being granted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/07/wikileaks-arrest-julian-assange-arrested_n_793077.html

That makes me Slightly furious :lol: , Although perhaps the rest of the files will be released.

They're in bigger trouble then they know.

Also I read this post, and due to my albanian heritage this made me laugh. Its nuts

"1:39 PM ET More Details On Victim Of 'Mistaken' CIA Kidnapping

Additional information on Khaled El-Masri, who was the mistaken victim of "extraordinary rendition" by the CIA, has come out in the cables. A German citizen of Lebanese descent, El-Masri has repeatedly attempted to confront the CIA about his ordeal. Says Boing Boing:

When the CIA realized he was innocent, he was flown to Albania and dumped on a back road without so much as an apology.

El-Masri's futile efforts at receiving justice in the U.S. are well-known, but the cables published this week by Wikileaks include revelations the U.S. also warned German authorities not to allow a local investigation into his kidnapping and abuse."

Dumped in literally the middle of nowhere and in one of the poorest/narco infested countries in the world. And what does the US do? Oh well they just warn germany not to tell or support any of it.

Yea our governments have problems.

Janet Napolitano, Joe Lieberman, lol...what f'n jokes. These rabid Zionist Democrats are constantly trying to use "terrorism" as an excuse to enslave us all with Big Bro - just like their neocon compatriots.
Senator Joe Lieberman (ID-Conn.) believes the latest safe harbor for terrorisms is…YouTube. The senator fired off a letter (and a press release) to Google CEO Eric Schmidt calling on YouTube to pull all content produced by terrorist organizations such as Al-Qaeda.
Yea, this d-bag was actually trying to officially censor YouTube!

In fact, Lieberman wants to create The National Center for Cybersecurity and Communications (NCCC) within the Department of Homeland Security that would basically give him full authority over any and all private or other correspondence on it. In short, it would make him the hall monitor, chief admin and censor over the entire internet!! As if they already didn't have enough control over our minds! :huh:

The whole underlying NLP aim of their agenda being to divert attention from our enemies within (including themselves), by pinning our focus on overblown enemies without.

switch_dees.jpg?

When the real terrorists & enemies of liberty are within...all occupying our highest seats of power now. Quietly fighting with media & academic mind control, legislation and monetary control (FRB) - instead of bullets.

aa-Janet-Napolitano-big-sister-poster-good-one.jpghomeland-insecurity-homeland-security-janet-napolitano-incom-political-poster-1272476387.jpg

Whereas THEY define terrorists as US!

The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.

The MIAC report does not concentrate on Muslim terrorists, but rather on the so-called “militia movement” and conflates it with supporters of Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr, the so-called patriot movement and other political activist organizations opposed to the North American Union and the New World Order.

Police are educated in the document that people are are anti-abortion, own gold, display an assortment of U.S. flags, or even those that talk about the film Zeitgeist, view the police as their “enemy” and conflates them with domestic terrorists like Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph and other domestic militia groups who have been charged with plotting terrorist attacks.

According to NW0 logic - patriotic Americans who support the Constitution = "terrorists!" Who must be silenced!!!

So, take note of all the key players here, people - and make sure to vote AGAINST them come election time!!!

Edited by vortex

I'm saying that one has to be very, VERY careful when treading such a path. However, I think that such a path which encourages introspection and really rigorous observance of self can help prevent you being just another slave that thinks you're free.

What are your motivations for doing the things you do? Where did it come from? How are your actions impacting others/society as a whole? Questions along this line are things you should be frequently asking.

It's kind of like, take a person who's arrogant, and always saying, "haha, I'm better than you, I'm stronger than you, I'm faster than you, haha!" and he learns, "oh, I need to be more humble!" then he goes around saying, "I'm more humble than you! I can go soooo long without bragging. Yeah, I got the humility thing down. You should practice more, because I'm beating you."

Is that person REALLY being more humble?

It's so easy to THINK you've escaped, but still be trapped in an potentially more ensnaring trap, because you think you are not trapped...

Now one person might REALLY be more humble than another person. And if you are making such an appraisal about yourself or someone else, well, really try to understand the motivations and reasons and other checks that you go through before saying/thinking that. Be critical with yourself- is your appraisal really HONEST?

Hi Sloppy Zhang!

Very well said. That level of introspection is humbling.

It may seem to most people that questioning yourself to such a degree would interfere with normal

interaction within our society, but the reverse is actually true. By observing ourselves, by questioning,

deeply, our own motives, we do slowly assimilate true change into our lives. And then our interaction

is seamless and flowing, without the waisted effort that is struggle.

The idea of us being enslaved and not seeing it is an old one. But nonetheless... true.

Anything that creates desire or judgment has the ability to become your master.

In the days of the ancients, all was by written page or word of mouth, desire still existed of course,

but there was the ability to leave all that behind by being simple in Nature and realizing that contentment

will always be yours by knowing that just like nature, we too are given enough to live and survive.

Enough knows no desire.

What is there to escape from in this world other than ourselves? The illusion that is freedom, is all pervasive.

The only true freedom that can possibly exist.. is the freedom to bring clarity to our action/ non- action.

Knowing why we act, knowing ourselves, and not giving into the slavery that is the judgmental mind of

desire within.

When we act in accordance with Tao will we know it?

We have principles and stories and teachings as our yardstick ...

the rest is up to us. To decide what is "right" and "wrong" is just another trap.

I can only say for myself that when my actions are impartial, and clear without committing undue harm

towards anyone or thing in this world, I feel like part of the whole... and this to me is the path of Tao.

Contending with someone purely for the purpose of contention itself, is wasted effort.

Fight that stream, wade deep, and plow against it's flow... go ahead see where that takes you.

After it tires you out, it drowns you.

How much better to flow with that same stream and let it's power take you to new starting points

in your life? Isn't that more useful and accepting of what Tao is?

All things change, all things are cyclic, and nothing will ever be truly stagnant unless it ceases to exist,

and even then it just changes form and continues.

As far as the "big Brother" issue and wiki Leaks... All is as it becomes.

And since we are living within a state of worldwide becoming... how can there be any "wrong"?

Our only concern should be whether or not we are living lives of awareness and using our gifts

in this life to awaken all the people we come into contact with through our action and non-action

with them. We become the actions we make... like it or not.

There is no sense in worrying. There is no sense in focusing on what is perceived to be "bad" in this world.

What does make sense to me... is being accepting of whatever changes come our way, and realizing

as the ancients did, that in order to be with TAO you have to follow it like a trusted friend, you have to

take what is in this moment and be content to leave desire and judgment behind.

Peace!

Wouldn't it be funny if someone reported to them that they saw something suspicous and that it was the behaviour of the US government? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Personally, I reported myself when the President asked citizens to report their neighbors for speaking out against him shortly after he was elected, before it was pointed out that building an enemies list was declared unconstitutional and was the basis for Nixon's impeachment. He didn't stop building the list, mind you -- just moved the reporting tool from an official website to an unofficial website.

Big Brother was/is a Statist...

Janet Napolitano, Joe Lieberman, lol...what f'n jokes.

<snip>

So, take note of all the key players here, people - and make sure to vote AGAINST them come election time!!!

It is probably worth pointing out that Obama essentially told graduating college students this Spring that too much information is a dangerous thing and that content on the Internet should be regulated by the US government. The groundwork has already been laid for declaring the Internet to be a public utility and therefore under the aegis of the federal government, just as the groundwork has been laid for declaring all newspapers and radio stations as "public media" and likewise under federal authority. This has been in the works for a long time and is not a Dems vs. Reps. thing...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this