al.

Internal Vision and Remote Viewing

Try looking for a reason to develop Remote Viewing. I experimented with it 3 years ago to help me with something. I found that as long as the need was there, I could tap into that power. When the need was no longer there I didn't do it anymore.

Did not or could not?

Have you tried?

If you don't mind my asking, how did you do it? What did you experiment with?

I'm not trying to offend or pry, if you don't want to answer that's fine, I'm just trying to be thorough for my own purposes of finding something that works.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

That's my point-

I know how it could have seemed, but that's not how I intended it (as the saying goes, "the path to hell is paved with good intentions!) yet I don't really have any other ways of conveying what it is I meant to say other than the words I said, yet those very same words can come across as condescending!

And so we are caught in the vicious cycle of language and the internet.

^_^

• Like 1

Did not or could not?

Have you tried?

If you don't mind my asking, how did you do it? What did you experiment with?

I'm not trying to offend or pry, if you don't want to answer that's fine, I'm just trying to be thorough for my own purposes of finding something that works.

"Did not"

And I was more or less just trying to relax my mind to and muscles and let whatever happened happen. In my experience it's the image that comes to me repeatedly without any force from me and NOT necessarily the first thing.

I haven't tried voluntarily since then...but I've had some involuntary experiences since then.

One problem is that humans think they need to travel somewhere to view at a distance. There is no separation! Humans just think there is a separate being.

This is a great insight! It confuses me too! So,

1. starting with bringing one's being into a state of UNITY, a barrier can then drop between self and the outside/the other.

2. if there is *at a higher level* a need to access information outside of one's smaller sphere, it can be viewed from this all-encompassing vantage point.

Is this agreeable? (obviously transcending duality is the hurdle here!)

Try looking for a reason to develop Remote Viewing. I experimented with it 3 years ago to help me with something. I found that as long as the need was there, I could tap into that power. When the need was no longer there I didn't do it anymore.

When it comes down to it, I don't have any real reasons to develop remote viewing, apart from the playfulness in me that likes to explore the world and see new places!

Also, I'm actually abit wary of this kind of practice, mainly because it seems potentially dangerous if you're really putting yourself out there without the proper kind of preparation/development.

I see the practices of developing Internal Vision as perhaps more beneficial at the beginning. My quandary is this-

It's possible for all of us to feel our mind *touch* different parts of our body, and with sustained intent bring qi to this part. I have been told that it is also possible to bring a type of visual dimension to this process.

However, how does one make the jump between the borders of our own body and that of another? Does anything specific change or does it come about only through being able to manifest and wield greater intent?

I'm asking this really in regards to medical diagnosis..

a

This is a great insight! It confuses me too! So,

1. starting with bringing one's being into a state of UNITY, a barrier can then drop between self and the outside/the other.

2. if there is *at a higher level* a need to access information outside of one's smaller sphere, it can be viewed from this all-encompassing vantage point.

Is this agreeable? (obviously transcending duality is the hurdle here!)

When it comes down to it, I don't have any real reasons to develop remote viewing, apart from the playfulness in me that likes to explore the world and see new places!

Also, I'm actually abit wary of this kind of practice, mainly because it seems potentially dangerous if you're really putting yourself out there without the proper kind of preparation/development.

I see the practices of developing Internal Vision as perhaps more beneficial at the beginning. My quandary is this-

It's possible for all of us to feel our mind *touch* different parts of our body, and with sustained intent bring qi to this part. I have been told that it is also possible to bring a type of visual dimension to this process.

However, how does one make the jump between the borders of our own body and that of another? Does anything specific change or does it come about only through being able to manifest and wield greater intent?

a

This is about changing one's perspective and acquiring a different state of being. This is only made possible because of no separation.

a

Interesting point you made--that our mind can touch different parts of our body. In fact all our movements, are controlled by a hidden part of our mind and we just learn to control it intuitively over time until it we do it without thinking about it. The same works with moving our energy and consciousness...it has to be learned intuitively with feeling...not merely by thinking. Energy will flow wherever there is focus.

My advice to you is to work on your visualization skills and listening skills in your immediate environment. With your eyes closed, try just relaxing your muscles (whether standing or sitting) and just listening to how your body works...the beat of your heart, the sound of your limbs as you move them, and GRADUALLY extend your senses to sound of your surrounding environment. As you listen try visualizing what's happening with each sound.

Does anyone have any tips for developing internal vision and remote viewing?

From what I've gathered, through meditation, once one can sustain a clear mind, and can fix unwavering concentration on a single part of the body, there arises a capacity to not just feel every detail, but to actually see inside the body.

I assume this same capacity can be used to do what's called 'remote viewing'.

Any tips or ideas?

Tips:

• Develop the foundation - Jing, Qi, and Shen.
  • Develop the foundation - Virtue (release all negative emotions & thoughts & deeds)
  • Practice White Skeleton Meditation.
  • Practice attenuation of the optic nerve with eyes down the nose focus.
  • When you feel the whole system is "full" of jing/qi/shen - reverse the focus and take the eyes down the central channel and back up.
  • When you feel the whole system is "full" of jing/qi/shen - try to send the Shen down the front channel.
  • When you feel the whole system is "full" of jing/qi/shen - try to meld your intention (Yi) with Shen (energy in upper dantien) and then with all of your might and intuitive tricks command the Shen to extend the astral tube from pineal to yintang to lower dantien.

Also caution that to "fix unwavering concentration on a single part of the body" can very easily create imbalances.

With these approaches I have seen inside: meridians, dantiens, fires, bones, muscular tissues, dark matter, qi, jing, shen - and outside: through walls, through the ceiling/roof, up the street, the other side of the planet, other planets, stars, spirits, ET's.

But, I'd call myself a natural not an expert.

• Like 2

I believe Mr. Ralis is spot on.

'No mind' meditation frequently leads to it. Lowering the minds brainwaves lets the mind begin to perceive that which is normally blocked out by the brains normal brain wave pattern.

So you get the idea of people who meditate becoming enlightened and somewhat all knowing. They've simply been able to reduce the brainwaves to theta while still conscious.

I should say though, that's not considered enlightenment.... I'm not sure what that stage is called by Buddhists.

Yes, I'd agree with both of these.

Best way to fast track this is a laying down posture. Complete stillness, complete focus.

As the body goes to sleep the brainwaves go through Beta - Alpha - Theta - Delta.

The more you practice this the better you get at staying awake - mind awake - body asleep.

When I do this now I have Shen overlapping outside my head and can see the Sen light flickering around my face/neck - or rather my mind has attuned to the higher vibrational state. When you get there you can meld Yi with Shen and extend the astral tube to what you want to see - or just focus somewhere and go there etc.

Stubborn and continual meditation when you are desperately trying to stay awake is good for this too.

Their is no difference between "seeing" someone two feet away and "remote" viewing except to those not doing the viewing.

Once you become accustomed to seeing it is easily done at any time - though the quality will vary with your state and the relationship to the subject.

If you have not done considerable work on neutrality the seeing will be quite colored by ones patterns.

If "seeing" is learned primarily through trance states the quality of clarity will be impaired and the addiction to trance states will be hard to overcome.

Very few people do this well in a supine position - though exceptions do occur.

Sight is best when well slept and in the center of your head out of trance - but trance work is somewhat like taking drugs - it is an easy way to get a glimpse and sometimes a glimpse is very helpful in motivation. Unfortunately trance'ers write many incorrect observations down in books and whole teaching grow from them - some quite ancient now.

If you are concentrating then you will find results quite poor.

It requires zero concentration - that is to say - concentration is contrary to results.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Their is no difference between "seeing" someone two feet away and "remote" viewing except to those not doing the viewing.

Once you become accustomed to seeing it is easily done at any time - though the quality will vary with your state and the relationship to the subject.

If you have not done considerable work on neutrality the seeing will be quite colored by ones patterns.

If "seeing" is learned primarily through trance states the quality of clarity will be impaired and the addiction to trance states will be hard to overcome.

Very few people do this well in a supine position - though exceptions do occur.

Sight is best when well slept and in the center of your head out of trance - but trance work is somewhat like taking drugs - it is an easy way to get a glimpse and sometimes a glimpse is very helpful in motivation. Unfortunately trance'ers write many incorrect observations down in books and whole teaching grow from them - some quite ancient now.

It requires zero concentration - that is to say - concentration is contrary to results.

There is a great difference between remote viewing and "seeing someone two feet away". If you are using the lasso water lamp it looks like you are peering through a telescope. And it does not matter if you are lying down, standing up, walking or even driving. And it requires love, technique and concentration to activate it.

• Like 1

If you are using the lasso water lamp it looks like you are peering through a telescope.

Interesting...i've not heard this.

This description of the light emanating from the heart is spot on from what I have seen in relation to the flame in my heart and the Shen within Upper Dantien.

http://www.angelfire.com/vt/OkarResearch/sixlamps.html

Thanks for that one, I'll do some homework on that :)

Yes, it's more like a calm, present, relaxed arrival at the party isn't it.

From the book called Natural Liberation

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Liberation-Padmasambhavas-Teachings-Bardos/dp/0861711319

INSIGHT Revealing the Nature of Awareness

In that way, until genuine quiescence arises in your mind-stream, use numerous techniques to settle your mind in its natural state. As an analogy, if you wish to look at reflections and the planets and stars in a pool of water, you will not see them if the water is disturbed by waves and ripples. But you will clearly see them by looking into a pool in which the water is limpid and unmoving. Likewise, when the mind is jolted around by the wind of objects, like a rider on a bucking bronco, even if you are introduced to awareness, you will not identify it; for once the mind is helplessly manipulated by compulsive ideation, it does not see its own nature.

According to the custom of some teaching traditions, you are first introduced to the view, and upon that basis you seek the meditative state. This makes it difficult to identify awareness. In the tradition presented here, you first establish the meditative state, then on that basis you are introduced to the view. This profound point makes it impossible for you not to identify awareness. Therefore, first settle your mind in its natural state, then bring forth genuine quiescence in your mind-stream, and reveal the nature of awareness.

Position your body with the seven attributes like before. Steadily fix your gaze in the space in front of you, into the vacuity at the level of the tip of your nose, without any disorderliness or duplicity. This is the benefit of this gaze: in the center of the hearts of all beings there is the hollow crystal kati channel, which is a channel of primordial wisdom. If it points down and is closed off, primordial wisdom is obscured, and delusion grows. Thus, in animals that channel faces downwards and is closed off, so they are foolish and deluded. In humans that channel points horizontally and is slightly open, so human intelligence is bright and our consciousness is clear. In people who have attained siddhis and in bodhisattvas that channel is open and faces upwards, so there arise unimaginable samādhis, primordial wisdom of knowledge, and vast extrasensory perceptions. These occur due to the open quality of that channel of primordial wisdom. Thus, when the eyes are closed, that channel is closed off and points down, so consciousness is dimmed by the delusion of darkness. By steadily fixing the gaze, that channel faces up and opens, which isolates pure awareness from impure awareness. Then clear, thought-free samādhi arises, and numerous pure visions appear. Thus, the gaze is important.

In all treatises other than the Tantra of the Sun of the Clear Expanse of the Great Perfection and the Profound Dharma of the Natural Emergence of the Peaceful and Wrathful from Enlightened Awareness, the hollow crystal kati channel is kept secret, and there are no discussions of this special channel of primordial wisdom. This channel is unlike the central channel, the right channel, the left channel, or any of the channels of the five chakras; it is absolutely not the same as any of them. Its shape is like that of a peppercorn that is just about open, there is no blood or lymph inside it, and it is limpid and clear. A special technique for opening this is hidden in the instructions on the natural liberation pertaining to the lower orifice, great bliss, and desire. The lower yānas do not have even the name of this channel.

Thus, while steadily maintaining the gaze, place the awareness unwaveringly, steadily, clearly, nakedly, and fixedly, without having anything on which to meditate, in the sphere of space. When stability increases, examine the consciousness that is stable. Then gently release and relax. Again place it steadily, and steadfastly observe the consciousness of that moment. What is the nature of that mind? Let it steadfastly observe itself. Is it something clear and steady, or is it an emptiness that is nothing? Is there something there to recognize? Look again and again, and report your experience to me! Thus engage in observing its nature. Do that for one day.

And this..

O Lord of Mysteries, these are the instructions for actualizing the Dharmakāya: external space is this empty intervening space; internal space is the empty, hollow channel that connects the eyes and the heart; and secret space is the precious palace of your own heart. Direct your awareness to your eyes; direct your eyes to the intervening space, and by leaving your gaze there, primordial wisdom freely arises. When consciousness is directed to your eyes, nonconceptual awareness alone will appear, without being obscured by any compulsive ideation.

The main practice of the meditation, called the meditation of the threefold space is to be practiced while the body is in the posture of Vairocana with its seven attributes. Inwardly focus this empty mind-itself on the interconnecting pathway of the empty, hollow channel. Identifying the aperture called the fluid lasso lamp entails directing your awareness to the eyes. Let the eyes gaze fixedly at this fresh, external space, and also focus your awareness into the space in front of you. Without meditating on anything, simply without wavering, let it be steady, luminous, and even.

:)

Edited by Tibetan_Ice
  • Like 1

nice, thanks.

Let the eyes gaze fixedly at this fresh, external space, and also focus your awareness into the space in front of you.

"Fresh" is a great word for it - like you've gently entered the aura of a waterfall.

Nice thread...

The only thing I would add is that RV is shen work, and being shen work it burns a whole tonne of qi. If you don't have the required qi to cover the cost you end up all flaky and spaced out like Ingo Swann or worse still Steven Hawkins. Master Wang always uses Steven Hawkins as an example of someone who's cosmic energy/shen and bodily energy/jing + chi are severely out of balance. He knows everything that is going on in the universe but is sitting in a wheel chair.

This is why in LMP we have to do a lot of cultivation on the jing, qi, organs and meridians before we're allowed to go and play outside. Even the third eye practices consume a lot to say nothing of going and checking out what Saturn's rings are comprised of.

Edited by bamboo

Nice thread...

The only thing I would add is that RV is shen work, and being shen work it burns a whole tonne of qi. If you don't have the required qi to cover the cost you end up all flaky and spaced out like Ingo Swann or worse still Steven Hawkins. Master Wang always uses Steven Hawkins as an example of someone who's cosmic energy/shen and bodily energy/jing + chi are severely out of balance. He knows everything that is going on in the universe but is sitting in a wheel chair.

This is why in LMP we have to do a lot of cultivation on the jing, qi, organs and meridians before we're allowed to go and play outside. Even the third eye practices consume a lot to say nothing of going and checking out what Saturn's rings are comprised of.

This is patently incorrect from the standpoint of seeing from a non-trance space. Remote viewing takes no more energy to do than looking at someone a few feet away. The better you become at this the less effort it takes.

If your awareness of such abilities is either conjecture or trance based then these beliefs do appear to be correct but that is singularly because of the limitations of the method and the inexperience of the practitioner.

A great many traditions are trance based and within many non-trance based practices "seeing" and how to see often becomes muddled and moves into a trance base because of the inexperienc of even the grand masters themselves.

To anyone with advanced and well seasoned abilities in seeing out of trance their is no time and space and no effort.

It is easier to initially see from a trance state but harder to vivifying with clarity and so effort is a component in seeing in order to stabilize. Even this effort will be reduced to nearly zero as competence in this becomes ones own.

The trance approach to seeing also often takes the form of requiring (mistakenly) expenditure of certain types of energy which is difficult to sustain and can be physically hard on the seer. (This is what Mr. Wang was probably alluding to but it is not an experienced blanket statement - it is a naive one only correct from a very limited understanding of seeing on the various levels - one based either from conjecture from observing inexperienced seers from a trance tradition or from actual relatively beginner to mid level experience in this from a trance tradition) most professional actual psychic stage preformers and oracles / shamans would fit this category so it does not mean they are fakes - they can really think they know what they are talking about but in this regard they would be absolutely and unequivocally incorrect.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

<snip>

This bears repeating as it is relevant in SO many situations.

• Like 1

Nice thread...

Stephen Hawking has a form of ALS, which is a genetic disorder. He has outlived all expectations by so many years that Scientific American published an article speculating on why he is still alive. The idea that his disease was brought on by or exacerbated by his intellectual pursuits flies in the face of reality.

• Like 1

Sorry I did not explain properly. I did not mean to insinuate that Professor Stephen Hawkins condition was bought on by his intellectual pursuits. Master Wang just uses him as an extreme example of someone who's three energies are hugely out of balance leaning toward the shen.

• Like 1

Nice thread...

I only find this is the case when a practitioner has not yet stablilised the energy body through systematic jin, qi, shen transmutation (or constant cultivation in short). There is a point at which such activities no longer drain you - just as leaning to walk got a lot easier and less intense once you tried it enough and it became part of the system.

Sorry I did not explain properly. I did not mean to insinuate that Professor Stephen Hawkins condition was bought on by his intellectual pursuits. Master Wang just uses him as an extreme example of someone who's three energies are hugely out of balance leaning toward the shen.

Which is not to say that he wasn't meant to come in that way.

This bears repeating as it is relevant in SO many situations.

Yes, I agree.

When enough awareness has developed, a simple arriving and engaging is all that's required because your power is already concentrated.

Concentration is about synergy in the system, zero point energy, not a foible doing.

Do, or not do.

There is no try.

Nice thread...

There is indeed sometimes a trade off going on between different areas of life as can be seen in so many geniuses. Genetics doesn't contradict this because it's always in tune with somebody's soul intentions which determines the personality toward a certain kind of activity. For somebody physically incapacitated but of extraordinary mental prowess, it becomes natural to fully focus on the latter which may be their part to play in the grand scheme.

Moreover, in many cases, whether such genetically based illnesses get actualized has got to do with their mental/emotional attitudes as Bruce Lipton demonstrated.

I agree with others here that remote viewing (especially once it has become a quite natural thing to do) is rather effortless. What can indeed be an energy drain, however, is to tune into physically and/or mentally afflicted individuals to often as one may temporarily take over some of their symptoms.

You guys say that remote viewing is effortless. I disagree.

Clairvoyance is effortless. You focus on something and an image appears in the space of your mind. But, it is hard to tell if you are imagining what you are seeing, recalling the image from memory and you don't know for sure if it is accurate. I'm very familiar with the process. Usually this type of clairvoyance has a 50/50 chance of being accurate. You can tell when someone has developed this (dare I say skill) because they will not prove or demonstrate their ability. Usually they will say that they don't perform like circus animals or give some other kind of excuse. Most of the time this type of clairvoyance is fiction. The hallmark of this type of clairvoyance is that the substance of the vision is unprovable, like something about a past life, or something far away which is not verifiable etc.. And, yes, it is effortless.

If you think you are clairvoyant, then tell me what I look like.

After a while, when you have verified many clairvoyant episodes, you learn the difference between imagination, visualization and the real thing. The first thing you learn is that you really can't control it, it just happens. But it does contain a feeling of certainty. When you do see a true vision, you know that it is true.

Remote viewing is a different story. It is a function of the lasso lamp.

Within the space of the head, located about 4 inches horizontally from the brow is where the "eye" appears. For me, it is golden yellow and orange in color and resembles a peacock's feather. With effort and concentration and by focusing intent, the center of he eye opens up revealing the desired object or scene. It looks like you are looking through a telescope. You can see through this eye so well that you can walk around or drive with your eyes closed. You can see far distances through this eye, just as if you are right there. But it takes effort.

Further, after years of meditation and after having had many many visions and psychic experiences, it was Kunlun that opened this eye.

Quite unexpectedly ...

Edited by Tibetan_Ice
  • Like 1