Thunder_Gooch

New Interview With Chang's Top Student Jim

Did anyone read the comments of that video? there was someone making the claim that a "Ron Hoffman" teaches a method that also develops the "Fusion". I checked out his website but it just seems like a standard "Tai-Chi Center". Anyone know if it's just marketing hype on the account of the poster?
I am already as strong as a level 2b and have purified chi and my left and right vibration after only 2 months of full alchemic training
The equivalent of level 2b in just 2 MONTHS? Ummm... :glare:

Well, maybe someone in Fort Lauderdale should check out Ron Hoffman there for us?

uproot.gif

WaySun Liao does appear to be DA TAIJIQUAN MAN in the US, though! His other notorious student being Gary Clyman in Chicago. Anyone studied with either of them?

I have met at least a dozen or more of Liaos's students including those who have been practicing for over 30 years. It looks like this to me:

20 years ago or more he was teaching good stuff. I haven't seen any students who have been with him for less than 10-15 years who have in significant skill. Some of the older guys are really good and really nice. I know the training is very different than it used to be, because the older guys told me so.

The newer students seem to be way way off in some fantasy land. The older ones seem to have some base in reality. I don't think Liao actually teaches any Taichi anymore. If he does, just barely. It's all student teaching.

I have touched hands in a teaching environment with Liao about half a dozen times. He is really really good! And, yes soft like a willow. Truely amazing. Very powerful.

To Liao, from his mouth, as I understood him say it, the purpose of taichi is to purify and return to the Mother, the Dao itself. I believe that is true.

I know I’m almost three years behind on the topic discussed here. Nevertheless, as a senior disciple of Master Waysun Liao, and a devoted follower of his teachings for more than twelve years, I can testify that he is the real deal. I have been in the martial arts for nearly thirty years; I have met tons of Tai Chi practitioners, many of whom claim to be a “master.” And I have never known or met anyone even remotely as powerful or knowledgeable as Waysun Liao. He is the world’s leading authority on the topic of Tai Chi, and all would do well to trust what he says.
Edited by vortex

Hahahahaha HAHAHA.. 2b in two months.. Wow made me laugh.

Well its sad actually -_- . I mean training that's supposed to appeal to people who either watch to many cartoons or want straight power for selfish reasons.

Wasn't there just a post on cults similar to this story?

I mean for them to have to appeal to a lineage much unlike there own, that's just sad.

Don't let it waste your time.

Edited by NeiChuan

I would like to pass my respect to Jim and prayers to him and the human race.

I think there is some old rumours that "white people" had the knowledge of chi in primordial times, but misused it. However the Asian people have not done much better.

If you look at the west, we are predominately materialistic centered. It looks almost like we have had a restriction placed on us to be so out of balance and unaware, and we have forgotten our ancient knowledge.

Whether god chose to take it off us, is complete trash.

It is important that such knowledge is in responsible hands. Responsible people exist in the morally inclined common folk. Not the rich elite, nor specific colour pigmentation.

It is clear JC and his spirits are not responsible and are corrupt and in greed. They also owe a duty of care to Jim and mankind!

It should be up to a few special people to keep these idiot masters in line with the Creator's law.

Bottom line we have problems with each other, but no matter what we are brothers and sisters of each other. We got to drum that in our heads. thanks

"Warm Regards"

TF

I would like to pass my respect to Jim and prayers to him and the human race.

I think there is some old rumours that "white people" had the knowledge of chi in primordial times, but misused it. However the Asian people have not done much better.

If you look at the west, we are predominately materialistic centered. It looks almost like we have had a restriction placed on us to be so out of balance and unaware, and we have forgotten our ancient knowledge.

Whether god chose to take it off us, is complete trash.

It is important that such knowledge is in responsible hands. Responsible people exist in the morally inclined common folk. Not the rich elite, nor specific colour pigmentation.

It is clear JC and his spirits are not responsible and are corrupt and in greed. They also owe a duty of care to Jim and mankind!

It should be up to a few special people to keep these idiot masters in line with the Creator's law.

Bottom line we have problems with each other, but no matter what we are brothers and sisters of each other. We got to drum that in our heads. thanks

"Warm Regards"

TF

Mm Corrupt and Greed? Not so sure I agree. Whole reason JC taught outside indonesians/chinese is because he wanted it to be known things can be achieved no matter your heritage. I think I recall one Immortal on each continent being one of his goals.

Its how deep how much he feels obligated to this spirit that is the situation.

It's not my say whether or not he's wrong.. But I wonder what Liao would've thought.. And I hope JC has thought of that to.

After all Liao taught JC.

I think one has to be a fool to feel obligated to a demon that is no longer alive, and doesn't catch the drift to pass over permanently. To me its so simple in logic, just like all racist decisions there root is greed, corruption ego ignorance etc. Its a clear sign of human imperfection.

I think one has to be a fool to feel obligated to a demon that is no longer alive, and doesn't catch the drift to pass over permanently. To me its so simple in logic, just like all racist decisions there root is greed, corruption ego ignorance etc. Its a clear sign of human imperfection.

...so Si-Fu Djiang becomes eventually an "evil" person and the respectfull Liao a Demon...

...and you don't be afraid if Liao's evil spirit, :rolleyes: pissed off and run after you....? :lol:

...so Si-Fu Djiang becomes eventually an "evil" person and the respectfull Liao a Demon...

...and you don't be afraid if Liao's evil spirit, :rolleyes: pissed off and run after you....? :lol:

Also there's signs of him being somewhere even if you can't see him "supposedly", like very strong howling winds.

Just because someone dies doesn't mean you lose respect for them.. Then again I guess that's a choice.

And also I seriously doubt thats JC view aswell.. He mostlikely sees it as obeying his masters masters master.. So there's no room for more error I guess.

Also I've noticed saying master so much made me question if I was spelling it right..

:ninja:

Conversely, remember in the interview he was talking about a king who was stuck as a spirit doing penance because of killing so many people. If the case is similar for the spirit in question, I'd rather not respect that.

Conversely, remember in the interview he was talking about a king who was stuck as a spirit doing penance because of killing so many people. If the case is similar for the spirit in question, I'd rather not respect that.

Right well those were different times aswell. In the magus killing an evil person was supposed to bring bad karma aswell, no matter the reason. So I can't say I know why he's stuck here so long.

Or even if I believe that idea on karma. Statement stands though, JC is just obeying the one in power, although he could've probably done other when he was the head of mo pai.