bindo

Gold Dragon Body Photos

And I'm thinking, "I've been at this for years, and never experienced anything like that, nor have I come across a person who has, so why does no one do this, showing once and for all that it could be done?"

And then there's reason upon reason excuse upon excuse for why they can't prove it. "Doing it yourself is the only way to REALLY validate it." "It's not about powers, that's the ego talking." "What good is it if I do all the work?" Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah BLAH.

While gurus/masters/teachers/whatever are running around talking about curing cancer, having paraplegics walk, and being able to clairvoyantly see things, we have real people suffering from cancer, the inability to walk, and missing persons who cannot after YEARS of investigation be found.

WHAT GOOD ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING BY NOT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR WORDS?

THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO FIND ONE????

GO STUDY UNDER A MASTER. GO TO MAX'S SEMINAR????

ASK HIM DIRECTLY.

Alright I'll respond, Sloppy. Thanks for bringing the questions out in me...at this point in my life I simply don't care about a lot of things anymore, so this is good...

It stuck with me, because I have had meditative experiences that are JUST like that. I've been at this for 4 years, and it's taken me that long, and all I have to show for it is something a 40 year old man can get on drugs. Huh.

4 years isn't long.

And your progress also depends on: who you are, what you practice, how you practice it, how you engage your path, etc. So I guess in another sense, 4 years could be more than enough time if it's...destined...?

It's like that saying...."How long to master the practice?" 10 years. "What if I practice twice as hard?" 20 years...

Yet there are people going around saying, "oh yeah, you can awaken clairvoyance, you can self heal, you can astral travel and explore other worlds, you can even become immortal!"

And I'm thinking, "I've been at this for years, and never experienced anything like that, nor have I come across a person who has, so why does no one do this, showing once and for all that it could be done?"

Um, I'm telling you that I'm a person who has experienced some of those things. Seth Ananda is another who wrote about his strange experiences in the past. More about healing others - Ya Mu gives case studies on the forum of how he's actually healed people in his clinic.

A scientific study or whatever, like you're demanding, isn't any better proof than anything else. Once they've proved it was real, could you then have the motivation and drive to engage your path so hard and deep that you can't help but surrender? Or would it just be good enough for you that it's real, then you can go do something else?

And then there's reason upon reason excuse upon excuse for why they can't prove it. "Doing it yourself is the only way to REALLY validate it." "It's not about powers, that's the ego talking." "What good is it if I do all the work?" Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah BLAH.

While gurus/masters/teachers/whatever are running around talking about curing cancer, having paraplegics walk, and being able to clairvoyantly see things, we have real people suffering from cancer, the inability to walk, and missing persons who cannot after YEARS of investigation be found.

Yeah, that kind of pisses me off, too. There are real problems...it'd be nice if we really had the power to change what we don't like.

What are the abnormalities? Can you be specific? If Max is a realized being, then he will not be attached to any feelings or neg. remarks.

When Martin Luthor King Jr. died, Thich Nhat Hanh burst into tears and prayer. I guess he should've just not been attached to sadness and sat there like a piece of broken log.

Anyways, I'm not Vaj and really don't like bickering with you.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

When Martin Luthor King Jr. died, Thich Nhat Hanh burst into tears and prayer. I guess he should've just not been attached to sadness and sat there like a piece of broken log.

Anyways, I'm not Vaj and really don't like bickering with you.

I am not bickering and all I ask are the descriptions in the medical records that you saw. Is that asking too much?

Greetings..

The photos in the first post with the chair and the 'apparition', scale is wrong, position is not consistent with a sitting person/being.. i am a firm believer that there is nothing that prohibits this sort of energetic event, as much as i beleive this is not an authentic account of such.. i believe it is possible, and i have not experienced any credible evidence that it has been done at this stage of human evolution.. just give us more time, though..

Be well..

I will want a second study done.

It's called the peer review process. It allows us to hold other people responsible, and prevents them from making outrageous claims with no foundation. :) Before it becomes accepted in science, it will necessarily have to go through many, many, many studies.

But when I personally see the future time after time, it becomes harder to doubt.

You'd have to verify it. Otherwise it could be your own delusions.

According to Max, from what I've heard from him in a seminar, he has subjected himself to medical studies several times. He has MRI photos and x-rays of his body that are quite abnormal compared to a normal human being (I was with a doctor who examined them alongside).

Medical studies should be published somewhere. What is the name of this doctor? What was this doctor's specialty? Was it a medical doctor qualified enough to make an accurate judgment? Would that doctor put the full support of his or her career behind that statement, or was it an in passing, off the cuff remark?

THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO FIND ONE????

GO STUDY UNDER A MASTER. GO TO MAX'S SEMINAR????

ASK HIM DIRECTLY.

Just like in my car example, I'm not going to buy a car unless I know that the car is going to give me what I need.

Seminars + travel = LOTS of money. As a current college student, I have lots of costs just to do what I'm doing right now. If I were to add the cost of something else, I'd have to make sure it was good BEFORE I put out hundreds of dollars on it. If I wanted to do something more extreme, such as dropping my college education entirely to bet my life on supposed "genuine teachings", then I'd need to have an even better prospect (as in, be completely convinced that what I'm going after is 1) possible and 2) I can do it).

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

It's called the peer review process. It allows us to hold other people responsible, and prevents them from making outrageous claims with no foundation. :) Before it becomes accepted in science, it will necessarily have to go through many, many, many studies.

Yes, I'm aware of that, being a senior in college...

But why does something have to be peer reviewed to be accepted by you, personally? That was what I was talking about. I was saying, no matter how many studies are done, where will you find your satisfaction?

I don't believe most of the literature out there on anything, even if it's peer reviewed! :lol:

You'd have to verify it. Otherwise it could be your own delusions.

I have.

Yes, I'm aware of that, being a senior in college...

But why does something have to be peer reviewed to be accepted by you, personally? That was what I was talking about. I was saying, no matter how many studies are done, where will you find your satisfaction?

I'd be satisfied knowing that it's been verified.

I have.

You should share with the rest of us, and with the scientific community.

If you're a senior in college, you should go down to a department like psychology, or physics, or statics, and do it. If the moral intelligence of the energy is up for it :)

Someone mentioned in an earlier post that when Kan turned transparent in Japan, his coffee cup fell through his hands. Then why doesn't all his clothing fall off? His clothing weighs more than a coffee cup. I think that is a reasonable question.

Someone mentioned in an earlier post that when Kan turned transparent in Japan, his coffee cup fell through his hands. Then why doesn't all his clothing fall off? His clothing weighs more than a coffee cup. I think that is a reasonable question.

From what I recall of the story (which is nothing but word of mouth that I recall from a significantly older post in one of the older Kunlun threads) it was just his hand (at that time, anyway).

But it is still a reasonable question. If you start to disappear, what about your clothing?

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

I'd be satisfied knowing that it's been verified.

Then why would anyone verify it for you, if you'd quit caring then? You should remain dissatisfied until you actually know it to be true, not just taking someone's "qualified" word for it!

That was my point.

You should share with the rest of us, and with the scientific community

No I shouldn't, because as I've been saying, I can't. All I can say is: stay open to the possibility, or not. Doesn't matter. But regardless, the possibility exists! Deal with it! :P

Then why would anyone verify it for you, if you'd quit caring then? You should remain dissatisfied until you actually know it to be true, not just taking someone's "qualified" word for it!

That was my point.

Who said I'd quit caring? I'd be satisfied to know it's been verified.

That doesn't mean I would stop trying to do it myself! I know that people are capable of producing great art. If I want to draw, does knowledge of that put me any closer? Know! It still requires lots of work. But it's good to know 1) what my goal is and 2) the steps I need to get there.

But regardless, the possibility exists!

It's also possible that I have a pink unicorn next to me telling me everything about you. But I'm not going to verify any of this info with you, because it told me not to. Besides, it would freak you out. But you can get your own pink unicorn that will tell you all kinds of cool stuff (what it tells you is up to you, though!). Then you'd know it's real. This pink unicorn will also tell you the secrets of life empowerment and enlightenment. But only if you're meant to have it.

Come to my seminar! It's gonna be next month. Just pay me $300 through paypal, and I'll reserve you a spot.

No, really, it's real....... No guarantee though. Sometimes it just doesn't work for people. That's just karma. But sometimes people who smoke marijuana see this pink unicorn, and it tells them stuff. But that's not the real pink unicorn. It's just a fake. A shortcut that the ego wants to grasp and hold on to. Don't take short cuts. They will get you nowhere.

The point is, leaving the possibility open gets us NOWHERE practically.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

It's also possible that I have a pink unicorn next to me telling me everything about you. But I'm not going to verify any of this info with you, because it told me not to. Besides, it would freak you out. But you can get your own pink unicorn that will tell you all kinds of cool stuff (what it tells you is up to you, though!). Then you'd know it's real. This pink unicorn will also tell you the secrets of life empowerment and enlightenment. But only if you're meant to have it.

Come to my seminar! It's gonna be next month. Just pay me $300 through paypal, and I'll reserve you a spot.

No, really, it's real....... No guarantee though. Sometimes it just doesn't work for people. That's just karma. But sometimes people who smoke marijuana see this pink unicorn, and it tells them stuff. But that's not the real pink unicorn. It's just a fake. A shortcut that the ego wants to grasp and hold on to. Don't take short cuts. They will get you nowhere.

This way of arguing (making up a completely fake example) doesn't help you experience anything. It's just a waste of my time and your own. I'm not charging you anything, or trying to get you to follow me in any way...I am here with you and your negativity, spending my own time and sharing my own personal experience. Sharing possible reasons with you, as to why these things work the way they do, with my complete honesty. Why? Because you're a fellow bum. So chill out. :lol:

I think progress comes from not falling into the trap of certainty, as many wannabe skeptics do. Very few things are absolutely certain in this world.

This way of arguing (making up a completely fake example) doesn't help you experience anything. It's just a waste of my time and your own. I'm not charging you anything, or trying to get you to follow me in any way...I am here with you and your negativity, spending my own time and sharing my own personal experience. Sharing possible reasons with you, as to why these things work the way they do, with my complete honesty. Why? Because you're a fellow bum. So chill out. :lol:

I think progress comes from not falling into the trap of certainty, as many wannabe skeptics do. Very few things are absolutely certain in this world.

All I'm saying is that, in the search for something that is actually true/working/effective/whatever you want to call it, just saying, "oh well, anything's possible!" doesn't actually get you anywhere.

As ralis put it earlier, some people just want to cut through the crap. I want to cut through the crap.

There are a BUNCH of teachers out there teaching stuff that does. not. work. and they come up with all these excuses for why they can't legitimize their claims, yet are still expecting you to bow and scrape and hand over your money.

Then you got people teaching stuff which they claim works, and has worked for them. But don't really do anything to actually legitimize the claim, and instead comes up with reason upon reason for why they can't show anything to anybody. These SEEM a bit more legitimate than the obvious fakes, but there's nothing REALLY there to REALLY put them over the edge. They just have their credentials in order, and may or may not act the part. And they still ask for various forms of your money.

Then you got other people saying that the previous person's practice does work, that they've experienced it, but don't do anything to legitimize the claim. These people may be experiencing something, but they come up for all these reasons for why they can't prove it, even if their claims are easily verifiable through the means a non-cultivated person has at their disposal. These people might also just be delusional and following someone because they want to feel accepted, but since they are following the pattern and not trying to legitimize their claim, we'll never know! They claim it really really does work, if only you'd just try it out for yourself.

And then you got people like myself. Who've been taken for a ride so many times. Thought, "I'll just give it a go, and be open minded!" Had my wallet taken, but thought, "ah, karma, I'm paying the price for real teachings!" Got nothing. Taken for more rides. Got nothing. Sometimes got hurt. Then had weird shit happen to him. Was excited for a bit. Then sees the potheads over in the corner that have had that feeling this whole time.

So, how does someone in my (and no doubt, many others') situation get out? By doing the same thing? By really believing all the nice people who really said it works, and really believed it works?

Sorry, Scotty. Again, you're a nice guy. But it's like..... you gotta come up with something better than that. You can call it negativity. I call it experience.

What separates real teachers from fake teachers? NOTHING. Their pitch is identical. Their behaviors are identical. All that has to happen is ONE real teacher step forward, and set the standard. If the fakes can't abide by that standard, then they are obviously fakes.

Just like every other aspect of life. The fakes will fail, the real deals will act.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

(check out this light-body master)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/g10-challenge/discuss/72157619734701305/ (read this)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/761746@N21/pool/

Google "long exposure photography ghost"

You might also want to look up neutral density filter.

Well, these look more obviously faked to me because the transparent images have the same tone throughout:

4175446449_de0501eab9_m.jpg

Whereas in Kan's pics, he has different densities fading out in different areas.

I'm not saying that can't be faked.. I just don't see it as an obvious fake. And just because something COULD be faked - doesn't prove that it WAS.

Again, this is like UFO pics or inkblot tests...much lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I have yet to see any hard proof that his photos are faked...or real...for that matter. Intriguing, but as photos - inconclusive.

Real proof is if you or reliable eyewitnesses can reliably report witnessing or experiencing the same thing live. Photos are always going to be secondary evidence by nature.

All I'm saying is that, in the search for something that is actually true/working/effective/whatever you want to call it, just saying, "oh well, anything's possible!" doesn't actually get you anywhere.

Right. Continuing on your path is all that gets you there (I was going to say practice, but it's not as simple as doing a practice, it's a life change). Not peer reviewed studies, or anyone else's stories of proving it for themselves.

As ralis put it earlier, some people just want to cut through the crap. I want to cut through the crap.

Me too. Keep it up.

So, how does someone in my (and no doubt, many others') situation get out? By doing the same thing? By really believing all the nice people who really said it works, and really believed it works?

No, don't believe. Just practice (continue your path). Have your own experiences, not the experiences of others.

Sorry, Scotty. Again, you're a nice guy. But it's like..... you gotta come up with something better than that. You can call it negativity. I call it experience.

What separates real teachers from fake teachers? NOTHING. Their pitch is identical. Their behaviors are identical. All that has to happen is ONE real teacher step forward, and set the standard. If the fakes can't abide by that standard, then they are obviously fakes.

Just like every other aspect of life. The fakes will fail, the real deals will act.

There are no real teachers out there. Which is why every teacher fails. There are just practices, and your personal experience. You have your experience, so just keep at it. Part of your path is questioning this. Watch...years later it will have unfolded into awe, instead of disbelief. Keep questioning. No matter what people call you. :lol:

I have yet to see any hard proof that his photos are faked...or real...for that matter. Intriguing, but as photos - inconclusive.

Agreed.

This just arrived in my email. Am I just supposed to believe this?

What: natural telepathy and 2012

When: Saturday, October 23, 2010 7:00 PM

Price: $22.00 per person

Where: tatianna's

broadway and princeton

santa monica, CA 90404

NATURAL TELEPATHY AND 2012

2012 is fast approaching. What does this mean? The ancient Mayan people divined the secrets of the celestial bodies, their movements and powers/influences both metaphysically and materially.

Come join us for an evening of learning about the opening and strengthening of our Natural Telepathic abilities before, during and after the Great Alignment of 2012. Learn about purifying the psyche; attuning the intuition and instinct to natural Earth, Plant, Animal, Human, and Ancestral frequencies; and opening to Mother Earth's heartbeat which is unfolding cosmologically.

· Overview of Mayan time/space calendrics and how it relates to 2012, as well as our Earthwalk (Spirit walk on Earth) and DreamSpell (in Mayan calendar, every 13 days there is a dream spell that deals with what we go thru during that cycle of the moon)

· Prophecies of 2012 and how it relates to the alignment with the new photonic, circumpolar rainbow bridge (Noosphere)

· Clarify instinct, nurture intuition, purify the psyche & open the Divine Mind

· Synchronize with the heartbeat of Earth and the union with the collective heart and mind of Makasitomnia (Lakota for “all of God's children”)

Get ready, the light is here!

DATE: Saturday, October 23rd (Full Moon)

TIME: 7 PM – 9 PM

VENUE: Private Residence in Santa Monica (Tatiana’s)

COST: $22 love/exchange donation

Please RSVP for address to Alixen: [email protected]

Pathfinder is a Sundancer, Waterpourer, Spiritual interpreter, and Holistic Healer who has been holding seminars and private healing & reading sessions for two decades. He is involved in indigenous/western holistic healing including Pejuta, Wicahpi & Canumpa Wicohan; Lawampi; Shamanism; Therapeutic Touch, Bodhisattva Reiki, Neurocranial/Craniosacral, and Shen Tao. He can be reached at: [email protected]. More information: www.star-knowledge.net.

RSVP to this Meetup:

http://www.meetup.com/1-Taoist-Meditation-Healing-Arts-SSTT-SanShenTanTien/calendar/15155555/

--

This message was sent by Pathfinder ([email protected]) from #1 SSTT Healing-Meditation (Shen Chuan) San Shen Tan Tien.

To learn more about Pathfinder, visit his/her member profile

Edited by ralis

Does Max still teach? I see his top student on the interwebz but not Max C himself.

Guest paul walter

Excellent points! I have asked these same questions for years and no one has answers.

Yes the illusion of debate and contention can actually create a master/reputation out of thin air. If the obfuscation becomes thick enough the reputation follows it seems. This is how "they" (guru types) get away with it all the time. I just read a few books on guru types and their lives/claims/followers, and it's always the same--make wildly "out there" claims, dangle a bit of bait (karmic points for following/experience of rare phenomena) and the rest takes care of itself. On these points alone someone claiming extraordinary powers should be held totally accountable for "putting it out there". Same thing happens with these things as happens in court: a client who was caught holding the knife that killed 20 people can get away with it and even claim "victim" status with a good lawyer/spin meister :rolleyes: . While we're being told "the time for secrets is over" (Frantzis, Christensen) we might also demand "the time for responsiblity is nigh". Paul

Guest paul walter

Does Max still teach? I see his top student on the interwebz but not Max C himself.

No, he doesn't.

Edited by paul walter

Guest paul walter

Well, these look more obviously faked to me because the transparent images have the same tone throughout:

4175446449_de0501eab9_m.jpg

Whereas in Kan's pics, he has different densities fading out in different areas.

I'm not saying that can't be faked.. I just don't see it as an obvious fake. And just because something COULD be faked - doesn't prove that it WAS.

This only has to do with your perceptions and knowledge of image production, NOT the actual photos. We forget this as we take in so much information every day so we maintain a certain scepticism, but one that cuts both ways--we don't believe everything we see/hear etc but equally we don't not. So, essentially we're screwed :lol:, cannon fodder for the spectacle. The photo's to me are "obvious" fakes cause I can see the 'flaws' in their 'argument'. They fail to convince me because of the things represented in them that you take as expectant (?) in photos dealing with amorphous phenomena? This is a serious 'issue' in 'our' culture--any number of levels of control are possible through playing on our expectations from the delivery of the genre under perview. For example, we can't imagine a leader who is a pathological liar and sociopath so we make fun of their gaffs and quips cause to admit the truth would send us into a spin out of our comfort zone and we would have a very complicated and uncomfortable life ahead. We can turn them into "quirky and inept politician" whereas the truth of the matter may be a little more horrifying. I see these sorts of photos/claims being in that lineage of indoctrination by their insistence that the onus for their validity is placed squarely on the viewer (as with the politician:'we' voted for him/her and support the electoral process hence our complicity/lack of courage in confronting the illusion). Paul

Edited by paul walter