dnice

whole body was shaking when going to the dream

I was going to sleep and i imagined i did not have a body or a mind , I stayed a "witness" through the whole time , My entire body began to shake ,I was fighting to stay awake , the more awake i stayed the more stronger the vibrations got .. I felt my body shift to the right but after it went back to the body , when it went back to the body i realized i was dreaming , after i got lost into my fears and anger inside the dream .

I woke up again , i tried going back to sleep and i felt my entire body shake.

Right now i feel my lower chakra vibrate"

I was awake the entire time , even while going to sleep ,

I want to know why my entire body felt vibrations?

ohhhh man i wish i can conquer my fears, one day i will lol!!!!!!

I was reading Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche book on dream yoga ,

And it said nothing about strong vibrations . He just said to remain conscious while going to sleep . He says through strong practice i might attain "clear light dreams"

Edited by dnice

I call those energy surges, it happens sometimes when you are cycling through another minor level shift to the next level. Its like a washing machine when it goes on spin cycle. Or sometimes its because you maintain awareness when the body starts to accelerate for some kind of astral travel, to me, when Im lucky enough to be aware of the occasion, it feels like nuclear fission. Often theres pain involved too.

Vibrations indicate your subtle energy-spirit about to leave the body, either through upper tantien or lower one. Asians are Yin, they probably don't vibrate they way we Yang people (Westerners) do.

Don't worry about it too much.

In his book, "Astral Dynamics", Robert Bruce says that the vibrations are a sign of the projected double being created (the projected double is basically an energy body that your body generates which is the thing that projects when you astral project).

He says that this happens to everyone every night, except that usually when it happens the mind is usually already asleep, and as the body falls asleep all this crazy stuff happens. But when you do practices that keep your awareness as you fall asleep, you will encounter this stuff.

It can be scary, and in some cases quite violent and extreme sensations, loud noises, scary feelings, etc etc, but it's energetic- someone watching your body as you sleep would not see your body move.

Feelings of sliding around or moving can also be signs that you are projecting, because your awareness is starting to project outside of your body, so it might feel that you're moving around a lot, but if you "wake up" you'll notice you haven't moved at all.

Relax, don't be afraid, go with it, and maybe something interesting will happen ;)

The full moon energy right now makes the meditation 10 times stronger -- 3 nights before and after the full moon is the strongest energy for meditation.

The internal shaking is the conversion of the jing or kundalini to the chi and then the dream itself is the shen energy. The jing energy as spirit travel is the etheric body -- not the astral body.

The I-awareness while dreaming is the lucid dream but for it to be astral you need to dream of being outside your body. So you dream about your own body as if it is someone else and then you realize that who you are is not someone inside your own body. This is when I wake up back into my own body -- because for the spirit to make that double awareness of not being the mind or the body is itself a type of gateway which will shock the spirit back into the body/mind.

There's also something called "transcendent dreaming" which is beyond astral dreaming. It means that the pure consciousness itself merges your I-awareness of your spirit within another physical reality -- so that your own I-awareness experiences what the other physical awareness experiences. This is detailed by Dr. Christine Donnell -- http://www.amazon.com/Transcendent-Dreaming-Stepping-Human-Potential/dp/098018102X

That means the dreams have spacetime transformations -- so they are precognitive but also when you wake up there is a physical transformation internally because of the merger during the dream. The spiritual dream is more alive -- the senses are more vivid -- than being awake normally.

Edited by drewhempel

Fear of falling is natural. Falling is natural. The first time I released my mind from fear of this fall, I allowed myself to fall , passed through a vibrational veil and immediated popped into a oobe state. There was no trying no doing I had to relax and let go.

My Sifu instructed me the day before "practice releasing the sensations of chi in the body as you fall asleep" the next day after I had that happen I told him he made me clean his garage.

it feels like nuclear fission. Often theres pain involved too.

So Mr. Invincible has been nuked before? Or put your hand into a reaction chamber? And this is not painful by itself?

:P

I was going to sleep and i imagined i did not have a body or a mind , I stayed a "witness" through the whole time , My entire body began to shake ,I was fighting to stay awake , the more awake i stayed the more stronger the vibrations got .. I felt my body shift to the right but after it went back to the body , when it went back to the body i realized i was dreaming , after i got lost into my fears and anger inside the dream .

I woke up again , i tried going back to sleep and i felt my entire body shake.

I've experienced this, also the entire bed shaking like someone shook the entire bed, but no one is in the room. :huh:

I like the explanations above about this phenomena.

On 7/29/2010 at 4:27 AM, Spectrum said:

My Sifu instructed me the day before "practice releasing the sensations of chi in the body as you fall asleep" the next day after I had that happen I told him he made me clean his garage.

Did he also teach you how to paint the fence, and wax his car??

Edited by Goldleaf
want to funny